๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡. Slimedupmike

By DANCE4ARI

๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Mike tries to find his middle school crush and once he does, he discovers tha... More

๐‚๐‘๐”๐’๐‡.
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ & ๐ƒ๐ฆ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ’. ๐๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ”. ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ–. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ & ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž & ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž & ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

๐Ÿ“. ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž

2K 58 125
By DANCE4ARI

lailaaa.

lailaaa currently in line waiting for my taco while listening to brent faiyaz ✨

view all comments !

hornyangie what song tho?
lailaaa talk 2 u <3

kananhuntt goddamn 😍
lailaaa ❤️

user you kinda look like sza
lailaaa what are you smoking?

vallykpena ok mike
lailaaa huh?

derektrendz ok mike
lailaaa uh.. okay then

artsacemgmt okayyy mike 👍
lailaaa what the actual fuck

jiggy.turner you too old for me 😭
lailaaa wait wtf who are y'all

trentynlehman i see you mike 🔥
lailaaa i'm logging off who are y'all

MIKE approached Laila and surprisingly, she was glad he was here. she showed him her phone and he was confused. "what am i looking at?" he asked. "who is trent, jiggy? vallyk, derek, and this account called artsace?"

"oh um.." mike gave back her phone and he pulled his out, "gimme one second." mike turned around and called derek. "mike the fuck you at? i'm in the car waiting for you." derek asked. he looked around and got scared, "i'm scared i'm locking the doors and going live to keep me safe."

"derek chill. you see that taco stand on your right? i'm literally there come out and meet my friend laila."

"laila? she's here? aight i'll come." derek hung up on him and left the car. he crossed the street and saw mike and laila. "who's that running over here?" laila asked mike. "my friend, derek."

mike turned around and derek was here. he looked down at laila and she was very short he thought. "hey, i'm derek, mike's friend."

"oh so you're the one who commented 'ok mike' then huh? well it's nice to meet you i guess."

"oh yeah sorry bout that i just thought you were mike's girlfriend." derek joked making mike feel nervous. "can you not say that?" he whispered. "why are you so nervous?"derek asked out loud. laila turned around and ordered her taco, "do you want some?" she offered. "nah." mike replied. "uh yeah i'll get two tacos de asada." derek said. laila nodded and proceeded to order.

"two?" mike asked derek, "yeah for me and vallyk." he answered. "oh." mike replied. "hey it's kinda hot out do you want laila to come over to our place?"

"no it's so fucking messy i don't wanna get embarrassed." he responded, "i have a feeling you like her, and also it's not messy trent cleaned it this morning with tyee."

"i'll ask but i doubt she'll say yes." mike turned over to Laila and she passed Derek his tacos. "laila, do you wanna go to our place? just so you can meet my friends?"

laila nodded, "okay we're gonna take my car." he added. she nodded again. they all walked to the car and derek whispered to mike. "you seem nervous. just tell me if you like laila or not."

"i'll answer if you answer my question," derek waited, "what's your question?" mike thinked and suddenly remembered what he wanted to ask him, "how did you find laila's instagram so fucking fast? and why'd you tell the boys about it?"

"oh i just went to who you were following and searched L and she popped up so i told the boys to comment just to mess around with you and her." mike rolled his eyes, "that's stupid but anyways."

they opened the door for laila and she sat in the back. "so.... derek, do you mind telling me a bit about yourself?"

"well there's not much to me. i make tiktoks with dadd- i mean mike." laila snickered, "daddy?" mike groaned, "bro for real? you're doing this shit right now?"

"chile, lemme stare out the window and mind my buisness." laila said making derek laugh.

they finally arrived and laila was amazed by the apartment. "oh wow, it's very luxiorious." she looked around and saw vallyk. "laila, this is my friend, vallyk. vallyk, this is my gir- i mean friend laila."

"that's right, i ain't his girlfriend." laila joked before shaking hands with vallyk. "i like your attitude." vallyk complimented.

"thanks," she replied. all the boys walked laila over to the couch where they gave her a water bottle and began eating their tacos. "so laila, how did you and mike meet?"
vallyk asked as he ate his taco.

"we met in middle school, but i moved to vegas so we stopped talking for a long time and now he found me on instagram."

"stalker alert," vallyk whispered to himself as a joke. it made laila laugh and mike smiled at her. she looked gorgeous to him but he reminded himself not to stare for too long or else he would get humiliated.

"laila what do you do?" vallyk questioned, "well i'm tryna become a model but i need to get some popularity first, but right now i work part time at my parent's diner and i do tiktok and instagram."

"a model? i think you'd do good." mike told her, and she smiled, "thank you mike." vallyk looked at mike and gave him that look. vallyk knew mike had a crush on laila by the way he looked at her. "i agree, i think you'd do great as a model. maybe you should consider joining artsace. we just got a new female member named victoria. maybe i should bring it up to tyee." derek said, leaving laila confused.

"me? in artsace? for real? i mean id love to be in the group but i don't think i'll fit." laila frowned, "why not? you're beautiful, you're talented, you have a good heart, and you can influence so many young girls." mike told her, "yeah i mean i see nothing wrong with it. you want popularity to get your name out there right? so joining artsace can really help." vallyk added.

"i don't know... i mean what will my parents say?" they all didn't think about this, which bummed them out. until mike spoke out, "you're 18, right? so it'll be okay?"

"either way i still need to ask for my parent's permission cause i still live under their roof so therefore they can control me. also, if they do say yes, am i moving in here?"

"yeah, you don't even have to pay a lot. you just need to give tyee, our manager, at least $120 each month to help him with rent." laila froze, "$120? if i join this management how much money will i get?"

"a lot. tyee gives us about $500 each month and if you're gonna become a model, you can get a lot." laila stayed quiet and began thinking. "okay, i'll ask my parents. if they say no i'll run away from home. thanks guys, i'll text you later mike." laila stood up with her purse and mike offered to drive her back.

"i'd appreciate it, mike." they walked out together and derek smiled at vallyk, "damn, since mike finna get a girlfriend, i gotta stop acting sus with him so now i'm gonna act sus with you."

"bro!!! don't do that shit. go do it to trent or tyee." derek began laughing, "tyee? he's gonna kick me out!"
vallyk began laughing and mike and laila could hear them outside.

cat's corner 😩👌🏽

^ that's victoria, she just joined artsace and i think
she's really pretty but a lot of fans are saying the boys
are gonna simp for her LOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 297 17
Just read the story child โœจ๐Ÿค 
18.8K 333 37
Basically you have friends that have the same family problems as you and you and Mike has always had a crush on each other y'all just did wanna tell...
77.7K 2.1K 29
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐š...
22.5K 841 41
โ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐โž ๐Ÿ’“ โœง ๐Ÿ’’ โœง ๐ŸŒธ [๐ฌ๐จ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ ๐ฆ๐ž๐๐ข๐š ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž] ยฉ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐Ÿบ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ 2020