Cinders

By Lucy5230

This is the third book in my series. If you haven't read the first two, please check out Embers, and then Ext... More

~1~ Change of Plans
~2~ Beach
~3~ Skipping
~4~ The Time Has Come ~2
~5~ Confessing
~6~ Free Pass
~7~ The Fight
~8~ Gym
~9~ Boss Mode
~10~ Complex
~11~ Lessons
~12~ Swimming
~13~ Potatoes~2
~14~ Project
~15~ Do Better
~16~ Changing~2
~17~ Belt~2
~18~ Do Something
~19~ Push
~20~ Basketball
~21~ Friends~2
~22~ House Fire
~23~ Blessing
~24~ Date
~25~ Paper
~26~ Really Bad
~27~ Intervene
~28~ Middle Man
~29~ Kara
~30~ Got my Back
~31~ Anger
~32~ First Fight
~33~ Hulk Move
~34~ Social Life
~35~ Hand
~36~ Better
~37~ Won't Happen Again
~38~ Bad Mood
~39~ Corner
~40~ Frogs
~41~ Funny
~42~ Adult
~43~ Bad One
~44~ Best Best Friend
~45~ Not Tough Enough
~46~ Terrifying
~47~ Forging
~48~ All For Nothing
~49~ Vacation
~50~ Beach Fight
~52~ Reality
~53~ Step-Dad
~54~ Joy Ride
~55~ Miracle~2
~56~ Fair~2
~57~ Trust
~58~ Dancing
~59~ Smarty Pants
~60~ Jail Cell
~61~ WEIRD
~62~ Break Up
~63~ Tortured
~64~ Pieces~2
~65~ Bossy
~66~ Last Game
~67~ Suprise~2
~68~ Not Okay
~69~ Count
~70~ Deserves Better
~71~ Broken~2
~72~ Nothing~2
~73~ Paranoid~2
~74~ Jake
~75~ Clean Your Room
~76~ Listen and Obey
~77~ Moving Day~2
~78~ Barrell~2
~79~ Terrors~2
~80~ Coming Back
~81~ Castrophic~2
~82~ AUTHOR'S NOTE!
~83~ Alone~2
~84~ Sasha~2
~85~ Flying Pigs
~86~ Detention~2
~87~ Space~2
~88~ Loaded
~89~ Victorian
~90~ Proposal~2
~91~ Welcome Home
~92~ Plan
~93~ Wedding
~94~ Cadet Clark
~95~ Author's Note
~96~ Inferno

~51~ Double Trouble

1.4K 48 13
By Lucy5230

Duncan and I head to the party, and it's EXACTLY what we had hoped for: Hot girls in skimpy bikinis everywhere, amazing music, and alcohol.

Lots of it.

Before we realize it, we're drunk and stupid.

Oops

We had both agreed to just drink a little, so mom and Taylor would have no idea. Well, when girls are handing you shots...buddy, you better BELIEVE we're gonna do them—Especially if we're doing said shots off of the hot girl's bodies.

We would be stupid not to—Irresponsible, if you will. One particular girl followed me around for most of the party, and I wasn't upset 'bout it.

By the end of the night I wound up with my tongue down her throat. I actually think I slept with her, but I can't really remember all that well.

Did I say that we did a LOT of shots? Cause we did.

~*~

By the time we decided to head back, we've completely lost track of time—It could be almost morning for all we know. We stumbled around the resort for a LONG time, before we finally find the room.

"Do you have the key?" I ask Duncan.

"Dude, I can't even feel my lipssss right now—I have no idea where the key issss. Let's jusssst ssssleep outside the door."

"Is this even the room?" I ask, blinking to get the numbers in focus.

"I have nnno idea, man," Duncan says, slurring and swaying.

Suddenly the door swings open, and Taylor is on the other side, looking mad—I think. There's actually kinda two of him right now, and both of them are swaying...Or I'm swaying. One of us is swaying, and whoever that is needs to quit before I puke.

We walk in, or rather stumble in, and I hear mom.

"Oh no! They're completely wasted. Do you think they have alcohol poisoning?"

Duncan and I both look at each other, and burst into rib-splitting laughter. That was funnyWe're fine. We're definitely NOT poisoned. Mom's dumb.

"I don't think so—I think they're just idiots," Taylor tells her.

We start laughing again.

We ARE idiots—But these idiots just had a great night, and I'm pretty sure I got laid.

"Come on, let's get them to bed and we'll deal with this tomorrow," Taylor says as he wraps his arm around my waist and basically carries me to my bed. I'm asleep before Duncan makes it to his bed.

~*~

I wake up the next morning with the worst hangover I've ever had—I'm regretting those body shots I did.
I feel like my head is gonna explode.

I look over and see Duncan starting to wake up too. He looks over at me, and I can tell he's in just as bad a shape as I am.

"Dude, what did we just do? We're dead," he croaks.

"Correction: I'm dead. I'm sure you're getting off scot-free—Lucky ass," I hiss as I start to sit up. Ugh, my head hurts.

My butt is gonna hurt soon too, I'm sure. Getting spanked on vacation. Only me!

We both decide to get up and face the music. When I look at the clock and see that it's noon, I'm relieved for half a second. Maybe mom and Taylor decided not to wait up for us and went to the beach.

Once we get out of our rooms though, that hope vanishes—They're both sitting on the couch, waiting on us.

"Afternoon," Taylor says darkly.

Whoop! I hear what he's implying—We wasted an ENTIRE morning of vacation...I'm so dead.

I start to say I'm sorry, but Taylor holds up his hand. "You both reek of alcohol and seaweed. Duncan, go take a shower in your room. Liam, go take one in ours. Now."

"Yes sir," Duncan says as he turns around quickly and leaves.

Once we're done, we both sit down on the couch opposite mom and Taylor.

They just stare at us hard for a minute. Finally, Taylor speaks.

"Here's the deal...This is vacation. So, as far as punishments go, you guys are basically off the hook for now. Liam, we'll ground you and everything once we get home. Duncan, I've called your dad and he's doing the same when you get back," he says, pausing as we process what was just said. I immediately feel relieved.

"We aren't doing this for you guys. This is just as much our vacation as it is yours, and we don't feel like being punished too—We didn't do anything wrong. The ONLY restriction you have right now is that you are NOT allowed to go off on your own anymore. You'll go wherever we go, whenever we do. Am I clear?"

We both just nod.

"Good," Taylor says as he looks at mom. I figured we're done, so I stand up to get some Tylenol for my headache. "Where do you think you're going, young man?"

"You just said we're off the hook."

"No I didn't," Taylor says as he gives me a hard look. "I said you were BASICALLY off the hook. As in, not totally."

"I don't understand."

"You two were out until 3 in the morning. You NEVER answered your phones. You came back, completely hammered. You scared us to death. You aren't getting out of this completely."

"Duncan, we called your dad this morning, and had a long conversation with him. We've both come to an agreement. Liam, you're getting the belt—I assume you already figured as much. Duncan, your dad also wants you to get the belt. He wanted me to assure you that he'll be repeating it once you're home as well."

I let out a sigh. This sucks.

I look over at Duncan, and he's humiliated. He's just staring at his hands, saying nothing.

"As I said, this is vacation. So, we're going into your bedroom in a minute and taking care of this. Then, we're all going sightseeing. This one over here is pretty put out that she didn't get to go to the Historic Mansion this morning. So, we're spending the entire rest of the day doing what she and I want to do, and you two are just along for the ride. Tomorrow, we'll do what you guys want, because like I said...This is still vacation."

"Liam, I'll lecture you once we get back...But for now, that's all I've got. Any questions?" He asks as he claps his hands together and waits for us to respond.

We're quiet as we wait for our impending doom—Ain't no questions for what's about to happen; Only pain.

He looks back over at mom and squeezes her thigh. "Ok you two, you've got a date with my belt—Let's go."

We both stand up and follow him in, and Taylor shuts the door behind us.

"Duncan, have you ever had the belt before?" He asks.

Duncan looks down at the ground and nods. "Many times, sir."

"Good," Taylor says, looking a little relieved.

"Liam, you're up first," he says as he points to the bed. "Lay over the bed, bud."

He doesn't sound mad at all—More like it's a chore that has to get done before we can do the fun things. I guess technically that's what it is.

I nod and go over to the edge of the bed, laying down. I'm not as embarrassed as I thought I'd be, having Duncan here watching—It's probably because I know he's getting it next.

I cross my arms and put my head on top of them, waiting for pain. I hear Taylor pulling his belt from the loops and walking over to me. He puts his hand on the small of my back. "I hope last night was fun, 'cause this isn't gonna be," he says as he lets the first crack fall.

I'm pretty quiet for the first dozen. I've gotten enough of these over the last year that one would say I've built up a tolerance. However, after that, I lose it. First I start grunting and twisting. Then as the fire builds deeper, I start saying things like "Ah! Ouch! Ugh." Once the intensity is at a level that I can no longer handle, I start crying.

He starts hitting the backs of my thighs—I don't think he's ever done that before, but man. Let me tell ya...that kills.

I immediately jerk my legs up and twist harder. "Knock it off Liam; Thighs suck—Deal with it," he says, hitting them in the same spot twice before he goes to the next. This is the point that I break. I cry so hard and uncontrollably, that I just lie over the bed limp. All the fight is gone.

I actually think that's what he was waiting on. I think I had gone so long without crying, that that's why he decided to do the thighs. He knew that would get me to this place faster. He doesn't want to be spanking me anymore then I want to be spanked. I'll have to cry faster next time to avoid the thighs. That sucked balls.

I'm still choking on my own snot when I get up and stand next to Duncan. He's looking at me apologetically, but also terrified because he knows it's his turn next. I manage to choke out: "Make sure you cry quickly so he doesn't do the thighs."

Taylor can't help himself, and he starts chuckling. That clinches my theory. That's EXACTLY why he started hitting the thighs—Traitor

"You're up, kid," he says, motioning for Duncan. Duncan just nods quietly as he goes and lies over the bed the same way I just did. Instead of putting his head in his arms, he reaches for a pillow and wraps his arms around that, putting his face on top.

He definitely isn't an amateur. Something tells me he gets this more than I do.

Taylor puts his hand on the small of his back. "You ready, bud?"

"Yes sir," Duncan says, his voice muffled by the pillow.

Taylor starts in. It's so weird watching it from this side. It's completely obvious that Taylor isn't using full strength. It feels that way when the belt is cracking down, but you can tell he's reigning it inA lot.

The first couple of hits Duncan takes quietly. Taylor is a good 6 in before Duncan even starts to really flinch. Although he's trying to act tough, you can tell he's really getting uncomfortable. He's gripping the pillow even tighter, and his legs are starting to move. They're starting to jump after each crack of the belt.

After a bit, Duncan starts making noises too—Grunts. Then he starts to yell after each strike. He's holding on longer than I did: Another tip that he gets these all the time.

I can tell that Taylor is wanting to be done too, so he starts hitting Duncan's thighs next. Sure enough, that's what did it. As soon as the first crack on the thigh hits, Duncan starts crying. "Ow," he wails, over and over every time Taylor hits on the thigh. Even though Taylor moved back to Duncan's butt, the dam has already broken.

Duncan is sobbing, and he can't keep still. He's thrashing around and trying to escape. "The more you keep moving, the longer I'm going. Stay still and deal with it," Taylor warns. Duncan immediately quits moving.

After about ten more licks, Duncan goes limp on the bed too. He's sobbing uncontrollably and blubbering like a baby. As soon as he goes limp, Taylor stops. He puts his belt back on and waits silently for Duncan to gain his composure. Duncan just lays there for a few minutes, trying to get the strength to get up.

He finally does, and stands there waiting for Taylor to say something.

"I'm disappointed in you two—We gave you freedom, and you abused it. You guys have ten minutes to collect yourselves, and then I want you ready to leave. We've wasted all the time on this that we're going to. Duncan, you need to call your dad now—He's waiting."

"Yes sir," Duncan says as Taylor nods and leaves the room. Once he leaves, Duncan just looks at me.

"Man, he makes my dad look like a wimp. That was the worst spanking I've ever had."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 753 26
Emberly Berry just wanted to get away, that is, until an accident with the hot fireman leads to a burning attraction. ****** Emberly decided to run a...
138K 6.2K 103
This is the 7th book in my Embers series. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE OTHER BOOKS, DO NOT START WITH THIS ONE. Please read the books in the following or...
66.8K 1K 12
Mark Morrison is a 17 year old known for his bad attitude and running away from home. On the night of his 18th birthday Mark gets arrested and is bai...
6.5K 185 23
Isabella Shields was supposed to be many things. To graduate college and become a CSI to take after the steps of her grandfather. To one day find a g...