The New Member of the Golden...

By TheQueenandtheif

A new member of the Gryffindor group of Harry,Ron and Hermione .But what's her name who are her parents and w... More

A surprise
The longest 9 mooths ever
Blue or Pink
Urquart or Mcgonagall
Snape the baby sitter?
Snape the babysitter part 2
The first day i cried in mounths
The ridiculous nickname
The 9 year old and the terror twins
April fools day
My Poor baby
Alright?
Finally
When the Four Meet
What will the Hat say?
The First Day
Happy Halloween
Quidditch Season
ERISED/DESIER

Fluffy

37 0 0
By TheQueenandtheif

Narrator POV.

The day started just like yesterday for Rebecca, she woke up got dressed and headed down the stairs to the common room. "Hay what's going on?" she asked as she approached Harry and Ron. "We have flying with the Slytherins starting Thursday." Said Harry "Bummer, but flying will be fun. I can't wait until I git to be on our team." she said as they began to walk out the common room. "I take it your a good flyer?" asked Harry "Good!? Charlie said she's one of the best flyers he's seen," Ron began.  "amazing at every position, that one is." "well I wouldn't say that but Flying's in my blood. " "Really?" said Harry and Ron at the same time. "Yes my mother was on the Gryffindor team until a Slytherin fouled her leaving her with a concussion, several broken ribs and a livelong desire to see Slytherin crushed on the Quidditch pitch." "Wow Really?" "Ya, anyways I bet everyone is going to be talking about flying lessons in the Hall."

And she was right. Flying was the only thing on the first years mind. There was Neville talking about how he'd never been on a broom then there was Ron and Dean agruing over soccer and of corse Hermione Telling everybody what she read about flying, which was interupted by the arrival og the mail. 

Rebecca had gotten up to say good morning to her mother and godfather and when she came back Neville had gotten a small package. He opened it as she sat down. inside was a glass ball theknown as a remembrall. "It's a Remembrall!" he shouted excitedly. "Gran knows I forget things, this tells you if there's something you've forgotten to do. Look, you hold it tight like this and if it turns red -- oh..." His face fell as the remembrall glowed scarlet. "You've forgotten something..." He finnished. Neville was now trying to remember what he had forrgoten, when Malfoy desided to grace us with his presents and snatched the remembrall out of Neville's hand. Rebecca, Harry and Ron jumped to their feet. They were half hoping for a reason to fight Malfoy when McGonagall. who could spot trouble quicker than any teacher in the school (or world) was there in a flash. "What's going on?" "Malfoy's got my remembrall, Professor." Scowling, Malfoy quickly dropped the remembrall back on the table. "Just looking," he lied, and sloped away with Crabbe amd Goyle behind him. 

At three-thirty that afternoon, Rebecca, Harry and Ron along with Hermione and the rest of the first year Gryffindor's hurried down the front steps onto the grounds for their first flying lesson. The conversations from breakfast where continued here as they marched down the the sloping lawns towards a smooth, flat lawn. The Slytherins were already there along with twenty broomsticks lying in neat lines on the ground. Rebecca looked up as Madam Hooch arrived. She had always found her interesting, she could never put her in a catagorey, which was very easy to do with the other Professor's. "Well, what are you all waiting for?" she barked. "Everyone stand by a broom stick. Come on, hurry up." they all rushed to the side of a broom. Rebecca looked down at the school broom, it was baterd and old She perfered the shiny handle and perfect twigs of her new broom. Ever since she read the first book she had been saving up for a Nimus 2000, and she had finaly got one. It was her pride and joy beside all the other stuff that resided in her room, but what's in there is a topic for another time. 

"Stick out your right hand over your broom," called Madam Hooch at the front, "and say up!""Up!" everyone shouted. Rebecca's broom shot into her hand with ease. She looked around. Harry's was in his hand but Hermione's had not, nor had Neville's. Madam Hooch then showed them how to mount their brooms without sliding off the end, and walked up and down the rows correcting their grips. "Now, When I blow my whistle, you kick off from the ground, hard," Said Madam Hooch. "Keep your brooms steady, rise a few feet and then come straight back down by leaning forward slightly. On my whistle -- three -- two --" Before she could blow her wistle Neville, nervous and Jumpy and frightened of being left on the ground, pushed off hard. "Come back boy!" She shouted, but Neville was rising straight up like a cork shot out of a bottle -- twelve feet -- twenty feet. Rebecca looked up in horror as Neville fell with a  thud and hit the ground. 

Madam Hooch was bending over Neville, her face as white as his. Broken wrist," she muttered. "Come on boy, it's all right, up you get." She turned to the rest of the class. "None of you are to move while I take this boy to the hospital wing. You leave those brooms where they are or you'll be out of Hogwarts faster then you can say Quidditch, come on dear." and she left with Neville.

No sooner were they out of earshot than Malfoy burst into laughter. "Did you see his face, the great lump?" the other Slytherins joined in. "Shut up Malfoy." snapped Parvati. "Ooh, sticking up for Longbottom?" Pansy Parkinson said. "Never thought you'd like fat little crybabies Parvati." "Well on like your stuck up self Parvati's actually nice." Rebecca replied.

"Look!" said Malfoy, drating forward and snatching something out of the grass. "It's that stupid thing Longbottom's gran sent him." he said holding up the remembrall. "Give it here Malfoy." Harry said quietly. Everyone stopped talking to watch. Malfoy smiled nastily. "I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find, how about... up a tree?" "Give it here!" Harry yelled, but Malfoy had leapt onto his broomstick and taken off. Hovering level with the topmost branches of an oak he called down to Harry. "Come and get it Potter!" Harry grabbed his broom. "No!" shouted Hermione Granger. "Madam Hooch told us not to move. You'll get us all into trouble." but Harry ignored her. He mounted the broom and kicked hard against the ground and up he sored. There where screams and gasps as he sored higher. Rebecca could not sea Malfoys face but she new it was one of utter shock. she smiled as she yelled. "Go Harry!" The conversation up above was all but lost to them, muffled by the sound of the wind. Suddenly harry shot straight for Malfoy with extreme force with Malfoy only just getting out of the way in time. Over the clapping and the wind you could here Malfoy yell "Catch it if you can, then!" He threw the glass ball high into the air and headed towards the ground. Suddenly Harry was hurtling towards the ground and he cought the remembrall ], pulling out of the dive. He tumbled to the ground, the remembrall in hand. 

"HARRY POTTER!" Rebecca's head snapped up. McGonagall was running towards them. Harry stood up. "Never, in all my time at Hogwarts --" She was almost speechles from shock and her glasses flashed furiously, "--How dare you -- might have broken your neck --" "It wasn't his fault, Professor -- "Be quiet Miss Patil" "But Malfoy --" "That's enough Mr. Weasley. Potter follow me, now" Rebecca smiled as she watch them leave. For she news what was going to happen.  "What's the gin for, not even you can help Potter now" said Malfoy. Rebecca turned to face him. "Oh he won't be needing my help he'll be perfectly fine."

"Your joking." It was dinner time and Harry had just finished telling Ron what had happened with McGonagall. "Seeker?" he said. "But first years never, you must be the youngest house player in-" "A century." Said Harry shoveling food into his mouth. "would told me." "Rebecca have I told you how much I love your mom" said raon shock still written all over his face. "Not once in the eleven year that I have known you." She replied also (but more dignified) shoving food into her mouth. "I start training next week." said Harry "Onlydon't tell anyone, Wood wants to keep it a secret."

Just then Fred and George entered the hall, spotted Harry and hurried over. "Well done," said George in a low voice. "Wood told us. we're on the team too, Beaters." "I tell you, we're going to to win that Quidditch cup for sure this year," said Fred "We havent won since Charlie left, but this year's team is going to be brilliant. You must be good Harry, Wood was almost skipping when he told us." 

"Anyway, we've got to go, Lee Jordan reckons he's found a new secret passageway out of the school." "Bet it's that one behind the statue of Gregory the smarmy that we found in our first week. see you." "Hey hold on I want to come, see back in the common room." Rebecca said standing up and joining Fred and George as they left the Great Hall.

Rbecca was waiting next to the portrait for Harry and Ron. She was wrapped in a light blue silk robe with matching slippers and her hair was up in a ponytail. She turned at the sound of footsteps. "There you two are, come on." She said as Harry and TRon approched her. "I can't believe you're going to do this Harry." came a voice. A lamp flikered on. It was Hermione, wearing a pink bathrobe and a frown. "You!" Ron said furiously. Rebecca placeing a hand on his shoulder as if to say don't. "I almost told your brother," Hermione snapped," Percy since he's a prefect, he'd stop this." "Come on."Rebecca and Ron. He pushed open the portrait of the Fat Lady and climbed though the hole. Rebecca gave Hermione a sad look and exhaled, turning and following Harry and Ron through the hole. 

Hermione was not going to give up. She folled Rebecca through the hole, her expression a grim one. "Don't you care about Gryffindor-" "Hermione" Rebecca said tuning to look at her. "Go away" said Harry "All right, but you-" "To late" Rebecca interupted, pointing to the portrait. The Three turned around to see that the Fat Lady had gone leaving an empty portrait behind her. "Now what am I going to do?" she asked shrilly. "That's your problem."  "Ron" Rebecca began but was cought off. "We've got to go, we're going to be late." he said pointing at Harry himself and Rebecca, But they hadn't eve n reached the end of the corridor when Hermione caught up and said. "I'm coming with you." "You are not" Said Harry. "D'you think I'm going to stand here and wait for Filch to catch me? -" "No we do not, now is this discussion over-" "Shut up, all of you!"said Harry interrupting Rebecc. "I herd something." It was a weird snuffling sound. "Mrs. Norris perhaps?" breathed Ron. They crept nearer to see Neville curled up on the floor. He had suddenly jerked awake. "Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get into bed." "Keep your voice down. The passwords 'Pig snout' but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady has gone somewhere. Hows your arm ?" asked Harry. "Fine," He said showing them. "Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute." "Good well look Neville-" Harry began but Rebecca interrupted. "We've got to go somewhere but you can come with us Neville, don't want to leave you alone." Ron glared at Hermione and Neville and said. "If either of yhou get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that curse of Bogies Quirrell tol-" "Right thats nice and all but we should go." Rebecca said. 

They flitted down the corridors, sped up a staircase to the third floor and headed towards the trophy room. Malfoy and Crabbe weren't there yet. The crystal trophy cases glimmered where the moonlight hit them but Rebecca paid no attention to them, haveing seen them and read all the n ames on them a thousand times over.. 

they waited as the minutes ticked by. "He's late, maybe he's chickened out.' Ron whispered. Then a noise in the room beside them made them jump. They hered a voice that was not Malfoys. "Sniff around my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner."  It was Filch. Rebecca looked up to see Harry waving for them to follow, so they did. They scurried round the corner when they heard Flich enter the trophy room. "They're in here somewhere," he muttered. "probably hiding." 

"This way!" Harry mouthed at them, petrified they began to creep down a long gallery full of suits of armor. They could hear Filch getting closer. Rebecca who had been focusing on her breathing jumped slightly as there was a loud crash. She looked up to see Ron and Neville on the floor. "RUN!" Harry yelled and they sprinted down the gallery, not looking back to see wether Flich was right behind them or not. They swung around the dorrpost and galloped down a corridor and then another. Without any idea where they were going they ripped through a tapestry and found themselvess in  a hidden passageway, hurtled along it and came out near the Charms classroom. They stopped they where miles away from the trophy room. "I think we've lost them." Harry panted leaning against a wall. "I -- told -- you, " gasped Hermione. "I --tol-" "we get it -- you told us." Rebecca panted. "we've got to get back to the common room" Ron said "quickly as possible." "Malfoy tricked -" Hermione began. "Us, he tricked us we know."  "Lets go" Said Harry. Unfortunately for them they hadn't even taking a dozen steps when a doorknob rattled and Peeves came shooting out of it. 

When he caught sight of them he gave a loud squeal od delight. "Shut up Peeves. please, you'll get us thrown out." Peeves cackled at Harry. "wandering around at midnight ickle firsties? Tut, tut, tut. Naughty, naughty, naughty, you'll get caughty." "Not if you don't give us away, please." Harry pleaded. "Should tell Filch, I should," said Peeves in a saintly voice, but there was a wicked gleam in his eyes. "It's for your own good, you know." "Get out of the way." Ron snapped taking a swipe at Peeves which was a stupid thing to do. "STUDENTS OUT OF BED!" Peeves yelled. " STUDENTS OUT OF BED DOWN THE CHARMS CORRIDOR" They ducked under Peevse and ran for their lives, right down the corridor and slammed into a door, which was locked. 

"This is it!" Ron moaned as they pushed at the door. They couled hear footsteps. "Oh move over," Hermione snarled. Grabbing Harrys wand she tapped the lock and whispered. "Alohomora!" The lock clicked and the door swung open. They all tumbled into the room and shut it quickly. Rebecca turned an stared at Fluffy as the other pushed their ears to the door. Rebecca had never seen Fluffy but of corse she had read about him in the book but he was bigger then she imagined. "Uh guys" she said but was ignored "Guys" "He thinks this door is locked -" "Guys!" "What on earth cojuld-" Harry began as he Ron and Hermione turned to see what Rebecca and Neville had already noticed. "Guys meet Fluffy" Rebecca said before they all tumbled out of the room with Harry slamming the door shut. They ran, ran faster then they had ever done before, never stopping until they reached the portrait of the Fat Lady. "Where on earth have you all been?" she asked looking at their flushed faces. "Never mind that, pig snout, pig snought." Harry panted. The portrait swung forward and they scrambled into the common room, collapseing into armchairs. 

It was a while before anyone said anything. "What do they think they're doing keeping a thing like that in a school." said Ron. "Long story" Said Rebecca. "You don't use your eyes do you?" Hermione snapped. "Did you not see what it was standing on." "The floor?" Hary suggested. "I wasn't looking at it's feet I was to busy with it's heads." "It was standing on a trapdoor." Rebecca (who had caught her breath) said. "Yes, it's obviousley guarding something ." Said Hermione. She stood up, glaring at them. "I hope your pleased with yourselves. We could all have been killed, or worse, espelled. Now if you don't mind I'm going to bed." 

Ron stared after her, his mouth open. "No we don't mind." he said. "You'd think we dragged her along, wouldn't you." Rebecca shook her head, standing up and following Hermione to the girls dormitory, to tired to deal with Ron

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 4.1K 21
Hermione Granger is a muggle born right? Think again, she is the long lost daughter of Margarey and Jonathan Gaunt. The heads of the purest pure bloo...
4K 237 27
Percy Weasley was not going to just stand there when his family was hurting. Fred's departure was a big blow that was never going to be healed. Findi...
52.9K 1.1K 100
story being continued once more :) only a few chapters left to be published, once I have finished I will update the description :D updates are not se...