Mafia King's Kidnapped Baby

By MitaliSharma9

Diya Mehra is a beautiful girl in and out. She is sweet , caring and loving . She is 23 years old and loves h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
CHARACTERS
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
CHARACTERS-2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 37

16.2K 645 59
By MitaliSharma9

Giovanni's POV

After landing in London we came out of our jet saw 2 SUV's standing outside with some bodyguards. One of the man came forward and introduced himself as Leo's man.

But in our line of work we can't just trust anybody blindly so i called Leo and confirm with if him they are his man or not as dad put the gun in front of his head.

After Leo's confirmation we enter the SUV and went to his mansion.

After few hours of riding we reached their. I came out of the car with mom and dad and met with Matthew and carson at the front.

"Welcome Giovanni" Matthew said as he put his hand forward to shake while carson greeted my parents.

"Did you guys found anything about my emmy ?" Mom asked them

"Mrs Deluca lets go inside first, please come" Matthew said

"Please come with me to Leo's office we will discuss everything there" Matthew said and i nodded

Just as we were going i heard someone call mom's name. We all turn around to see a lady with a plaster around her hand. She looked shocked as she faced mom.

"Beth?" She muttered
"Poonam?" I heard mom said equally shocked.

Suddenly that women came and hugged mom tightly and after few minutes she pull back and slapped mom and then started crying.

"I hate you i hate you so much you stupid , you left without informing me or telling me anything. Do you know how much i tried to find you i called you so many times but it didn't work. You just left leaving that stupid letter saying you are leaving." She said angrily.

"I am sorry , i am sorry P" mom said and hugged her tightly.

We watched as they both started crying . I looked around to see that everyone was presented here. Steven his sons , frank and 2 more men as well. We all watched silently as those two hugged and cried.

After few minutes Steven cleared his throat which got everyone's attention.

"Lets go in the Living room" he said and we all followed.

After everyone got settled dad asked mom how did she know this lady.

"She is my best friend Poonam" mom exclaimed.

"Was!! I am not your bestie anymore." She said angrily.

"Oh shut up P , I am your only bestie dare you give this title to someone else then i am going to find her and kill her. This title only belongs to me got it." Mom said and huffed.

"Nope.. unless you give me good explanation for your disappearance all those years ago. I am not going to take you as my bestie again." She said and crossed her hands.

"Fine fine, I will tell you everything." Mom said and sighed.

"Do you remember in college i told you my family is dangerous. Well when i said dangerous i was pretty serious. Well my family was in Mafia." Mom said and waited for the lady's reaction.

"Holy shit Mafia?" She said with wide eyes .

From the corner of my eyes i saw Steven and his son got stiffened.

"Yeah!! So one day i got a call from my dad who told me to come back as fast as i can and he said not to inform anyone not even you. So i left in the night after you fall asleep once i reached home i found that someone had killed my mom and my elder sister and now they were after me.
From that day dad started my training as after my sister i was the sole heir of my dad's mafia. He told me to never contact you or anyone else because if our enemies found out they could harm you to reach us. So i deleted all your contacts and changed my sim card as well. Thats how i lost all contact with you . I am so sorry." Mom said as she finished her story with tears in her eyes.

Suddenly mom's friend hugged her tightly as they both again cried.

"Oh beth , you went through so much and i didn't even knew anything. " She said .

"You should have told me and taken me with you. You know how much i loved your family. Why didn't you inform me about aunty and sara?" She said wiping her tears.

"I knew you loved adventures P but Mafia isn't just an adventurous thing, its much more deep. Once you enter the mafia you can't come out of it. " Mom explained.

"But I see you already found your way in Mafia huh!!" Mom said.

"What?" She asked confused.

"What what? If i knew before that you are working for Steven's mafia i would have taken you with me sooner." Mom said and winked.

"Steven's Mafia?" She asked shocked then looked at Steven.

"What is beth saying Mr. Miller?" She asked

"Mrs Mehra let me explain." Steven said.

"Yes we are in Mafia as well" Steven said and sighed.

"I am the mafia king of whole Europe but my base is here in London. But i assure you we don't do bad stuff like human trafficking or drugs we just deal in weaponry like buying and selling of guns." He explained.

"Does diya know?" She asked after coming out of her shock.

"No but your husband knows" he said and she looked at the other man who i still don't know.

"What?" She and that other boy said.

"Dad you knew about it?" The boy said.

"Yes son i heard them once talking about some shipment, so i confront them and they told me about it." He said

"You knew all along yet you never told me" she yelled at him.

"I wanted to but i knew you will spill all about it to diya and that is what Steven doesn't want" he said

"Yes Mrs Mehra please don't tell anything to diya about it. I don't want her to know about my illegal business." Steven said

"Mr. Miller i understand what you are saying but i know diya the best as i  had raised her and i will just say it will be best if you tell about this yourself insted of her founding it from somewhere else." She said

"Who will tell her? She won't know anything about it." He said

"You don't know that what if she someday also hear your conversation like my husband what then?" She counter back

"I will suggest you inform her yourself infact you should tell her right know . We all are here to support you and i know she will understand it. Trust me if she found out from somewhere else she won't forgive you easily." She said.

Steven waited and thought about it.

"Martha" Steven called and a maid came to us.

"Yes sir?" She asked him

" Bring bella here" he said and she nodded then left.

After few minutes she came back alone with panic written all over her face.

"Sir Bella isn't in her room. I have searched the whole mansion she is knowhere to be found" she said

"What?" Steven said and everyone got up .

"Did you check in the hospital wing? May be she is with Liam" He asked

"No sir, I checked there as well she is not there and her mobile is also in her room and nobody has seen her after breakfast." She told him

"Where are her guards? Call them." Steven ordered

After waiting for few minutes 2 men came.

"Where is my daughter?" Steven asked angrily

"Sir she went in her room after breakfast and told us that she isn't going anywhere so we can go " one of them replied.

"Did not told you to watch her 24/7 ?" Steven yelled.

"Sorry sir" they said with their head down

"Find my daughter or else i will kill each and everyone of you" he said as they nodded and ran away.

Only thing in my mind was who is this bella because as much as i know Steven didn't have any daughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello Readers

Hope you like the chapter.

This story is coming to its end now. Only 3-4 chapters are left .😘😘

Please vote and comment😎

Thankyou 🙂🙂

Enjoy 😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 1.1K 37
Gaia Azzaro I was the mafia princess of the Camorra but only in the eyes of the world. There was never anything special about me, except for my top o...
164K 6K 63
πŸ‘‰"READ PROLOGUE FIRST""πŸ‘ˆ IT'S MY LOVE OR OBESSION ❀ SIYA: a beautiful soul,living with her parents in delhi,just want to make her parents proud,alw...
4K 129 21
Coming all the way from India to France wasn't easy for Viradya. It was difficult in first but later she adjusted to her new life. Dreaming to have a...
1.4K 127 14
#1 in Mafia Romance 🀌🏻 "An India Mafia Love and Revenge Story." A girl with a big secret buried inside. A secret that can bring a big doom. A boy w...