Amoura's Amour

By iammariiee

~ amoura bentley social media influencer and single she's been single since birth and now that she's... More

run that back turbo
welcome to atl
A.A Episode 1
youngboy
a boogie wit da hoodie
lil durk
blueface
lil baby
polo g
lets mingle
A.A Episode 2
A.A Episode 3
A.A Episode 4
A.A Episode 5
A.A Ep 5 Pt 2

A.A Ep 4 Pt 2

310 15 4
By iammariiee

kitchen

"good morning everyone." i said entering the kitchen with a smile. since they wanna play imma give them a hell of a show today.

"good morning, so for breakfast will be blunt, key, and artist will be cooking." the producer said making me nod and after we got in place the cameras was rolling.

"zoie come in here so you can help me judge this." i yelled out.

i walked up to blunt observing him cracking open three eggs into a bowl.

"what are you making?"

"scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast." he said making me nod and move on to artist.

"don't even ask because i don't know my damn self." he said making me laugh.

"good luck because by the looks of it your not suppose to add butter to eggs."

i walked over to key seeing him look focused as he looked around for something.

"what you looking for?" i asked him.

"the damn bowl of fruit i had in my hand." he responded causing me to look at him hand and see him holding the fruit bowl while looking for it.

i approached him and lightly bought his arm in his face making him look embarrassed.

"my bad i'm dumb as fuck." he said causing me to nod a lil.

"nah you not dumb just different." i said before walking over to zoie ass.

"bitch i don't understand why you don't got these niggas acting like slaves for you like your boring." he said causing me to smile at him.

"i know."

"you know!!!??..."

"if you know why are you still acting like this bitch you from miami act like it."

"no." i said walking over to the dining room so i could be by myself for a minute.

this whole thing was driving me crazy. i promise you never again will i ever do some shit like this. everything is fake as fuck. i know your not suppose to feel anything because it's reality tv but my friends knew i was looking for real, genuine love; but i can't blame no one but myself i agreed to it.

"zoie take your seat next to alexia and boys prepare your dishes we start rolling in three minutes." the produce said.

when the cameras did start rolling it was all a blur.
blunt gave us some food that was over seasoned as fuck.
artist gave us some food that was good but it was just too boring.
key came out on top making sure that the food hit the spot and he got me fruit.

i was so over filming the show. i was at a point where they needed more drama and more excitement that they kept throwing out different stupid ass ideas. i can't trust nobody and everything is forced.

"amoura we want to scrap this idea." the producer said as i was eating a couple of pieces of fruit.

"so why the fuck did we film it?" i asked slightly catching an attitude.

"it was an idea now it's not so we got something new planned for tomorrow just act normal for the rest of today and mingle but we will have an elimination." the producer said walking away.

"zoie go get alexia and meet me in my room." i said leaving the kitchen and heading upstairs.

i heard a couple of voices coming from the upstairs living room and being nosy i decided to investigate.

"bro i can't wait to see chloe." i heard blunt voice say.

"i mean why the fuck you so into amoura if you wanna see her?" i heard friend zone voice say.

"because she fine as fuck but everybody know i can't leave chloe alone."

"that's tuff i hope they don't bring in one of my baby mamas." i heard baby daddy voice say.

i backed away from the area heading to my room making a mental note of who to vote off tonight.

"bitch how you gon be late to your own room?" alexia asked me as i walked in.

"cause i can bitch; anyways i'm bored and sick of this fucking house let's do some pranks on these niggas." i said smirking at zoie.

they told me to act normal and if you know me i act life my life is a youtube video so why the fuck not.

"ooooo bet bitch let's do it." zoie said jumping up and running out the room.

—————————-

living room 6:37 P.M

"ok so since today just a laid back day i want to just talk about life and shit." i said to all the boys.

"so what's something you would never do?" i asked midget.

"snitch." he said making me roll my eyes boring ass nigga.

this went on for a while of me just asking these niggas questions and shit. earlier we came up with this good ass prank but as always the producer wanted shit to go her way.

"so has anyone of you ever dated a guy?" zoie asked making some of them smack they teeth and look at him like he was stupid.

"do it look like any of us like dick?" blunt asked.

"well yeah i mean if you like amoura you have to." he said causing them to all look at me confused.

"hell nah bro amoura please don't tell me you a nigga." artist said making me look away.

"NOOOOOOO YALL BEEN LIKING A NIGGA THIS WHOLE TIME." friend zone said jumping up yelling.

"nahhhhhh i mean i peeped her adam's apple." amour said making me gasp.

"oop." alexia said from beside me.

baby zaddy got up and walked over to me making me feel a lil uneasy inside making me look at zoie for help.

"AYE SAY BITCH YOU A NIGGA?" he asked while he was in my face making spit fly all over.

i wasn't even fazed about him anymore just about this fucking that landed on me. one thing i don't like is spit.

"BITCH WHAT YOU GON DO IS GET OUT MY FACE SO WHAT IF IM A NIGGA IM A FEMALE NOW!" i said getting up from the sofa pushing him back slightly.

i don't know if i triggered him or something because everything after that was blank.
————————————
10:30 PM
"tonight there will be no roses given out simply if i don't call your fucking name your going home." i said staring straight at kentrell fuck the nicknames we doing governments now.

"to clarify earlier i am not a nigga, i'm a whole bitch and i got the pussy to prove it and if i was in any shape or form once a nigga that's my fucking business so fuck y'all." i said knowing they would probably edit it out.

"midget, friend zone, blunt, listerine, key and artist y'all safe have a blessed night."

"baby zaddy and goofy, the altercation that happened earlier is really fucking childish like yeah it was a prank."

my intentions was to never do the prank in the first place i was going for something different but no bitches want shit their way so i'm sorry that your arm is broken goofy, and even though you tried to jump on me i'm forgiving you." i said.

"now baby zaddy i applaud you for handling that even though you were upset with me so your safe." i told him.

"so goofy and amour i enjoyed you guys here but your time is up have a wonderful life." i said leaving the living room and heading to my room.

today was the worst day of it all and i needed to be alone.

walking in my room listerine was laying in my bed looking like he was in deep thought.

i slowly undressed and was left in my under garments. i walked over to my bed laying on the opposite side of him making him finally look at me.

"you know i'm sick of this." he said making me nod.

"i am too." i said as he grabbed me pulling me under the covers with him.

"goodnight." i said cuddling up to him.

"goodnight bae." he said pecking my lips and wrapping his arm around me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 8.9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
810K 32.3K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
116K 6.4K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc
81.5K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...