π‘«π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’š(𝑨 𝑱𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏�...

By easternbirdiee

She took her steps backward under his tempting gaze. "Say you missed me." "I didn't." She stammered. "But you... More

†Note†
CB-1
√1 ~ Day 1
√2 ~ Day 2
√3 ~ Day 3
√4 ~ Day 4
√5 ~ Day 5
√6 ~ Day 6
√7 ~ Day 7
√8 ~ After Two Weeks+CB-2
√9 ~ Secret
√10 ~ Dream
√11~ Is he here?
√12 ~ UET
√13 ~ Anger
√14 ~ Wish
√15 ~ Madness!
√16 ~ My choice
CB-3
√17 ~ Rabia
√18 ~ Lost Love
√19 ~ Hacking
√20 ~ I've earned you
√21~Disclosure
√22 ~ Rules
√23 ~ Volcano
√24 ~ Proud
√25 ~ Ask my foot
√26 ~ Mischevious
√27 ~ Club party
√28 ~ The Third One
√29 ~ Shocks
√30 ~ Engagement
√31~ Fire
√32 ~ Whistle Blower
√33 ~ (B) Destination
Note

√33 ~ (A) Qubool Hai

1.5K 51 3
By easternbirdiee

"You want to spend your life happily? Stop caring about what people think and say."

*****

April 15 2019, Monday

At one side her final term had been started and on other side all were busy in preparations of wedding. Araf with his family had left to Lahore. Faheel had come to Pakistan four days ago .

It's been three days that he hadn't talked to her. She was taking exams and he was being stressed due to not talking with her.

With every passing day he saw date in the wait of the day she would be free from exams. However days seemed like increasing instead of decreasing. Seeing him impatient his family scarcely controlled themselves not to laugh. Faheel understood their expressions although besides saying anything he found better to leave that place.

No one was free at that time for him. Hassan was busy in his finals as well. Zohaib was busy with his job. Twins were busy with Nazia to spend whole day in markets. Haris was having burden of work. And Rabia wasn't free even for herself.

It seemed like Faheel was the idle person in the whole world who didn't have any work. No work no company! That day they all were sitting in lounge when Faheel made them listen his voice.

"Dad can't Mehndi function be combined?" He said casually although Araf peeked at him as if he had done something horrible.

"Dear son have some patience. Don't need to fly so high. You want his brothers to create another mess which become a reason of vapidness."

"No It wasn't what I meant to say."

"Bhai you clearly want to give them an impression that it isn't your arrange marriage but love marriage." Sonia giggled at his condition.

"Then before listening to anyone else Zafar will investigate Beenish. Then she will be worried...and..."

"Okay fine now. I haven't said anything. Fine now." His manner was like to end the topic. All laughed at his expression that made him embarrassed.

"Aik to logo ki soch uf!"
(The so called thinking of people. Uf!) He thought.

¤---------¤----------¤

Poor students were unaware of the world busy in their work. Some peace that the ending of one paper brought, it got destroyed by another paper ahead.

The great work they had done in mid-term that demanded them double work in finals to achieve good result. However the most difficult time was for Beenish. At one side preparations and happiness and on other side life taking exams... Only she knew how she studied in such environment and manner.

Neither Faisal knew Komal nor she knew him. No one knew anyone. Because students were living in ending time. Although the topper girl's attention had been diverted this time.

¤--------¤----------¤

April 19 2019, Friday

Today was the day when they were about to get free. They came out of the class after taking last exam and it felt like an independence day. It felt like they had only one exam whose stress was stressing them out for many days.

"Thank God exams ended. We have completed our study. Now I will just sleep peacefully at home." Roha said.

"Then I should give suggestion to aunty to get her married." Arshi suggested.

"What you have problem with my sleep?"

"She is right afterall. You are being aged." Komal laughed at her own comment. "As if you are nineteen years old girl. Isn't?"

"Alhamdulillah!"
(All praise belongs to Allah!)

"Firstly do depart the one whose wedding is on the waiting list." At faisal's words all turned to Beenish.

"Yes miss So tell how are you?"putting elbow on knee setting fist under the chin Roha asked who smiled at her question. They had sat down on stairs going up beside the class.

"I'm totally fine."

"Is baar papers kese huye? Pichli baar bhi bohat yad aya tha is baar to phr shid'dat aagyi hogi yad me "
(How was your exams this time? Last time you reminded him so much this time it must be increased badly.) Arshi said.

Sge had been surrounded by them. At one side Komal at other side Roha, one step below was Arshi and one step up was Faisal and in between was Beenish.

"Beenish after one week is your wedding...how are you feeling?" Komal continued in same tone seeing her.

"I am feeling hungry. I am going to have something." Saying she stood up and came out from that circle. "Hey at least listen. Where are you going?"

"Beenish listen..."

"Go go you have to come back here."

"Where she has gone?" Arshi looked around

"Who?"

"Beenish, she just got vanished behind that piller."

"You just keep on looking behind the piller? See there." Komal hit on her head who turned her face and looked at Beenish moving out of the department holding phone near her ear.

"Aa gya majnu ka phone. Raha nahin gaya is se kuch dair."
(Here comes the call of Impatient lover. He couldn't wait for some time.) Roha said.

"At least it tells how impatient he is. Your Hassan haven't even done this." Komal tried to tease her and she got succeeded, however she remained quiet.

"Thank God you got free." She smiled at his impatient tone. She had come out of the department, was walking by the foot path. "You are smiling? Do you have any idea how I passed those days being so bored. Everyone is busy somewhere."

"You have made yourself habitual of other."
"Oh really...I have made myself habitual of you." She just smiled back. In whole world that one person who become an important part of your life, when he said such words it felt it ended your all worries and sadness. "What about your work?" She changed the topic.

"Alex has got the punishment by the all allegation on him."

"And when Rabia is coming?"

"She is saying that she has some important work. I asked her but she didn't tell. Then she said she isn't sure about coming."

"She is your friend. Haris is coming then what?"

"Don't know why she is refusing. Before at the topic of Nikaah she said what she would do at family function."

"Faheel matter is something else. Isn't?" She was serious now. By now she had sat down on bench under the tree. "Faheel?" After not getting reply she called her again. "May be that same reason...may be not...I am not sure." He was in great delimma.

"Which reason?"

"She accepted Islam for me." His voice was dim which shocked her. After passing some silent moments Beenish continued. "Then do you also.. " she didn't complete her sentence. while questioning she was scared.

"Not at all Beenish...she is just my friend. I love you. Yes Rabia is nice girl. I might think about her if you aren't in my life but now only you are in my life. I love you only. And I warn you if you think such thing ever again."

"Thank You." She smiled with teary eyes.

"For what?" His tone became soft.

"For everything." He just smiled in return. She heard Komal's voice. They all were coming towards her.

"Komal is coming. I talk to you later."

"Okay Listen!"

"I am hanging up. You won't say anything " For many days she had got to know that he won't say anything. She was about to take away cell phone from her ear when...

"I love you!" His words stopped her. She wasn't expecting this. She felt herself special at the moment. She couldn't disconnect. She couldn't realized when he hung up. She realized when Komal with her gang reached over her head.

"Hey miss!" She waved her hand before her eyes. "Yes what happened?"

"What happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"You were hungry and you came here." Arshi asked her.

"Hey no Arshi now her tummy must be filled. Try to understand." Hearing Komal Beenish stood up.

"I am going to cafe. Come who want to join. And where is Roha?" Only Komal and Arshi were present there.

"She went to call his billa." Arshi couldn't suppress her laugh.

Beenish walked ahead because she wanted to get saved by their questions like she did before. However her mind was still stuck in his voice , his words.

¤---------¤----------¤

April 27 2019, Saturday

The day had changed, moments had changed, at last that day had arrived for whom people waited for long. To set on a last journey all were ready.

She was ready sitting in the bridal room of Marriage Hall. That heavy lehnga of Grey colour was A-line from one side. On other side below grey was a joint of red cloth and same colour embriodery. Grey shirt having Red dupatta on head whose both ends were hanging on both sides. His hair was tied in high bun on which her dupatta was set. Having dark decent make up. Her necklace was heavy however earings were small in comparison.

Her uneasiness was hidden under the grey net face-cloth. Revealing her shimmery eyes. For now she had moved it from her face. Today she wasn't less than any fairy. Her sisters were present beside her. When after some time door opened and they lifted up their faces to see Rabia and Isla entering inside.

Rabia sat beside her after greeting. Wearing long frock with Hijab her personality was clearly worth watching. "By God you are looking very pretty." Rabia commented her. "Nimra Saba go and see have taya and tayi arrived?"

"Leave it apa there is no use to see."
"Are you two going or not?" she glared at them who left out stomping their feet.

"Thank you for coming Rabia. I know why you didn't want to come but aren't you happy for your friend?"

"I came just for this. And how did you...?" She was surprised that already knew it.

"No one told me. Nothing matters a lot than the happiness of a best friend. You are beloved to him. Whatever you did was just for him. And it is clear on your face."

"He is angry with me."
"Then conciliate him. He is your friend. He want his friends beside him on his special day. You refused him that's why he is angry."

"He is so lucky that you are in his destiny."

"No, I am lucky that Faheel is in my destiny."

"By the way she is my sister Isla."

"Congratulations." She handed over a nosegay towards her which she accepted whole-heartedly. "Thank You." Just then her both sister came there almost running.

"Apa Baraat has arrived." With that her heart beats increased as well. She was being nervous. Pressing her fingers her uneasiness was clear to be seen.

After some time Twins entered there. They wore heavy knee length frock with bell-bottom trouser. Although their eyes firstly ended up on someone else.

"Rabia? Isla?"

"Hello Friends." Isla's pleasant smile made them more furious. After meeting with Beenish they turned towards them.

"You both were not willing to come."

"Yes but then we thought you would be angry."

"Then why didn't you come with us?"

"Why? My friend can't come to me?" Hearing Beenish they went quiet.

"You are right. By the way Isla you have changed a lot. We didn't recognise you at first." Isla just smiled back.

"Okay you two come with us. I want to meet Faheel as well." Rabia asked twins.

"His mood is already not good that Rabia hasn't come." Sonia warned her.

"That's good. Come let's make it more bad." Rabia stood up and they four went out. She was alone behind. Saba and Nimra had been called by Maleeha. At last her gang reached there.

"By God my friend is looking so beautiful."

"Why you trio come now. Do come when all guests leave."

"Okay Sorry Beenish. We got late in parlour."

"By the way it's too much bad." Beenish was angry with them.

"Okay don't make your face today."

"Shall we leave if you have met her?" Roha was still standing. "Where?" Beenish frowned. "Allah Allah she is deing to meet Hassan." Komal mourned at Roha. "Are you also supposed to meet Haris?" Komal turned to Arshi.

"As if he is my boy friend." Her words stunned them. "Then what was all that?"

"Just time pass from both sides. Now we are engaged in simple hello hi, nothing else." Her way of telling and trios expressions were worth watching.

"What anyone will think after hearing this time pass thing?"

"Someone will think if you tell anyone. Whom you will tell?"

"Tauba tauba."
(Penitence.) Komal touched her ear. They were talking when Maleeha entered inside

"Maulvi Sahab has come for the signature on Nikaah Nama. Beenish instintively grasped Komal's hand. She had covered her face by face-cloth.

Burhan and Zafar entered inside with maulvi. He sat on one couch while Komal drew back her hand unknowingly. He was sitting at her left side on other couch while Burhan was with her on left side. Fates had been connected. Paths had been met. Hearts had been combined and now they were at the last stage of it. Time had been arrived to clutch the heart.

The journey that started from somewhere else, today it was being arrived at its destination. Couple are made at the heaven however they meet on land. You will get what's in your fate even after great hardships and hurdles, no one can stop them being one. No one can get to know how life changes its ways. Someone come in your life and someone go for forever. Some come to become a part of it and some, to just give a lesson.

Some come as deserving to be loved and some for hatered. You can't even know whom you will love and whom you will hate.

This is the most memorial moment for the loved ones. Allah has put purity in it. Has put happiness in it.

Allah never forget the pure intention. Today they had got their destination who never cross their limits. Today no one was present as any hurdle. Allah had removed all hurdles.
After some duas Priest addressed to her.

"Beenish Chohan wald Zafar Chohan apko Faheel Araf wald Araf Muneer, pachas lakh rupy haq mehr sikka raij ul waqt apne nikaah me qubool hai?"
(Do you Beenish Chohan consent to this marriage?)

She reminded that time when she bumped into him the very first time. Today it seemed like a dream.

"Qubool Hai."

"Beenish Chohan wald Zafar Chohan apko Faheel Araf wald Araf Muneer, pachas lakh rupy haq mehr sikka raij ul waqt apne nikaah me qubool hai?"
(Do you Beenish Chohan consent to this marriage?)

"Beautiful!" Isla whispered being astonished who just arrived there. It was all new for her so she wanted to see everything.

"Beenish! I loved you...after all that time I have realized now whatever it is, not just love but more than that. I have seen you getting into my heart, have seen you making your own place your own importance."

"Qubool Hai."

"Beenish Chohan wald Zafar Chohan apko Faheel Araf wald Araf Muneer, pachas lakh rupy haq mehr sikka raij ul waqt apne nikaah me qubool hai?"
(Do you Beenish Chohan consent to this marriage?)

"For a lucky man. And you know why he is a lucky one? Becaise he has you." Heart was about to jump out.

"Qubool Hai."

Princess don't go out to find their princes like ordinary girls Nor prince make girlfriends like weak men. They have their own degnity. They by own come to take their princess with so much respect and do Nikaah.

Burhan brought before her the marriage papers. Made her held pen. What is uneasiness, what is the fastening of heart beats, what is jumping out the heart, apparently today she learnt it.

While signing firstly she got the sight of his name, he had signed. Then she thought would this really have his condition through which she was going. After signing she left the pen and Burhan held the papers.

Even that moment had passed. When they both were strangers. Now she would be known by his name. It got a moment for her to be Beenish Faheel from Beenish Chohan

That moment had come when he awarded her by his name. He had made her his life partner. He had made her his respect. He had made her his wife. He had given the proof of his love.

After that who congratualated her, who met her, who blessed her she was unaware. She got her conscious when her sisters came to took her out. They both were wearing the mexi of same design with different colours with open hairs.

When she arrived near the stage, he stood up instintively to gave his hand. Then she gave him a glance who wore grey sherwani with red kulla; whose end was around his arm. His face was brightening due to enjoyment.

Holding her lehnga with one hand giving her other hand to him she stepped on stage with her better half. Such a puzzling situation it is. Before a huge crowd. How it feels only that girl can understand. Only Her life changes. Only her relations changes. Ignited one must had fired up. Other must had got jealous.

Zafar passed by a table when his brother stopped him. "Zafar why you ask for that much amount of Haq Meher?"

"Not me but Faheel asked for this. It was his consent." However he didn't believe at him. "Why would he ask for this much amount?"

"He can give even more than this. He isn't have anything less." Araf said coming to them which shushed him. "He can even give more than this and even was willing to do so. Though we don't want people to talk about that we are exaggerating things." His way was simple. However that brother left away without any other word.

"Araf you are actually doing a lot."

"I have only one son and just want his happiness. I have seen their expressions who were against this proposal. They are just jealous."

"Thank you for everything."

"I am thankful to you and will be for whole life for your consent to this proposal."

"Baba will you come." Burhan came to ask and they both left.

*****

This part was much longer so I divided it in two parts. Finally it's going to end after a long time.
I haven't proof read it. Sorry for mistakes.

Your thoughts on this part?

Instagram: easternbirdiee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 18.8K 34
Meet Zarah,a 19 years old quiet nerdy girl who just got admitted into Bayero university kano to study medicine 😁 what happens when an encounter cha...
287K 11.7K 58
"Black Night And Blue Moon, Listen My Wisper Very Soon How Much Distance, Don't know, They Are With Me Just Show When My Eyes Have Rain! They Come si...
33.4K 3.2K 48
A writer by passion and a university student, she was everything men wanted in their women but not every family was filled with bustling happiness an...
142K 4.8K 74
β€’β€’| 1st in Arranged Series |β€’β€’ Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...