His Captive Light

By merethoughts24

"You are a beast. You are such a beast " screamed by Laila .This was the first time he heard her voice. It wa... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8 (a)
chapter 8 (b)
Chapter 9(b)
Chapter 10 ( a)
Chapter 10 (b)
Chapter 11 (a)
Chapter 11 (b)
chapter 12 (a)
Chapter 12 (b)
Chapter 13(a)
Chapter 13 (b)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Note
Chapter 16(a)
Chapter 16(b)
Chapter 17

chapter 9(a)

2.4K 73 1
By merethoughts24

Martha left both of us alone. The servant girl was here with me .

" My name is Ashley. Let me give you a quick tour of the places you are connected with " she said with a smile and light tone. She had brown hair and beautiful eyes. She doesn't look like a servant , maybe they also kidnapped her like me. But she seems nice. If I befriend her maybe she could get me some information about my family.

" Hey ! where are you lost. I know you are scarred from alpha but don't worry as long as you don't test his patience you will be safe " she said with some love in her voice. I'm starting to like her.

" Let's get going " I said without wasting a minute. We got out of the infirmary. My leg wound still hurts but not too much. I'll take care of that.

" My name is Laila " I told her my name.

" We know " she gave me single reply.

" How ? I'm not someone important " I said out of curiosity.

" Well it's not everyday when alpha comes back home with a human in his arms. " she said in a cheerful tone.

" What do you mean by human ? " I couldn't understand her reply. Before her reply, some beautiful girls passed by and all of them gave me death glares. Seeing my confusing expressions , Ashley finally said

" Alpha hates humans. So for everyone it was difficult to digest that alpha took a human in our world . It's against the code but since he is the king , he can change any rule at anytime as per he desire "

" Your world " I'm still not getting the complete picture.

" We are shape-shifters. You are in the lands of wear-wolves " she replied like it was a normal thing. In childhood, I've heard few stories about these creatures and thought that they only exists in stories. This was a lot to process. I decided to stay quiet for a while

Ashley showed me the inner gardens and kitchen. " This is laundry " she said . I wasn't used to do any chores. What if I get anything wrong ? How will he punish me ?

" You said earlier that he hates human. Why ? " I inquired

" Your family, humans , killed our previous alpha. " she said in hate.

" My father cant do that " I replied not believing what I just here. But then I remember my mom's final words before drinking that liquid. I don't want to believe it but this information was adding up ever missing piece of puzzle. I'm going to find it out by myself.

We walked for a few more minutes and came inside a corridor . At the end of that corridor , there were huge wooden doors. A wolf was sculpted out on the door.

" This is the chamber of our alpha. You are going to come here as per schedule from tomorrow morning. Don't mess up. It's for your own safety " she said like a sincere friend. Maybe I can trust her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.8K 32
An Alpha female finds her inner Alpha and grows in power. Will she find her mate? Is he her true mate? What are the Rouges planning? Will her over pr...
470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
73.1K 2K 44
All Nyla wanted was a mate of her own, now she got one, but only to find out it was not how she envisioned him. After just meeting, Derek, her mate a...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...