FAKE MARRIAGE OR LOVE MARRIAGE

By SuprajaSmiley

Two people bonded by marriage. For one it is fake marriage to pursue his/her dream and for other it is love m... More

after a long time
peace before STORM
New Story Alert
StormπŸŒͺ
Author's note
Jaan
Important Author note

Fake Marriage?

185 28 6
By SuprajaSmiley

Abhi's Pov

"What?" I asked her." Yes, your father in law said yes to your marriage and we have to wait for Pragya to say yes," mom squealed with happiness.

But mom, he said no when dad and I went and asked him last week and he said that Pragya wants more time for her career but suddenly yes?." I asked in confusion and went inside to face my dad.

"I don't know that all, ask your dad about it," mom said

"About what?" asked dad.

"Is it true that he said yes for marriage dad?" I asked.

"Yes Abhi, even I was shocked when I got a call from him a few hours before as he said no when we asked him. But anyway I'm happy," said da while hugging me.

But I'm not in a situation to digest all this as all my thoughts revolve around my Jaan...

"Did he know about this when we met today? I don't think so or maybe she knows that. If she knows about it, then why she didn't talk about it. Ahh! My head is paining," I came out of that when Bulbul shouted my Jaan's name and I turned her.

"Pragya? Why is she calling me now? Maybe she said yes?" bhabhi said squeal in happiness.

"Bhabhi, I don't think so.anyway lift the call and keep in speaker,' i asked her.

"Ok" she lifted the call" Hello Pragya,", Bhabhi said.

Hi Bulbul, sorry to disturb you.where are you? Abhi is with you" She said but her voice is somewhat sad and dull.

I signed bhabhi to not to say that I'm with them and bhabhi nods ok.

"Pragya, first of all, you can call me anytime and I'm at home. About Abhi, he is not with us as he went to ice parlour to bring some ice cream. Why do you have anything to say?" bhabhi asked her.

"Bad reason," I thought and pouted.

"Oh, actually I want to talk to him. Can I get his number please?" she asked.

"That's it, I will message you the number," bhabhi said and the phone call ended.

Next minute my phone rang with a new number and I know whose number is that.so I lifted the call and kept in speaker as my family gave that look.

"Hello, who is this?" I asked.

"Hi Abhi, This is Pragya," she said

"Hi Pragya, How are you?" I asked.

"I'm good. Are you free now? Can I talk to you now?"She asked.

"Yeah, I'm free now. Is it anything you wanna speak?" I asked her.

"Ohh, did your family say anything about me?" she asked and I know what about what she is referring to.

"No, what about you? I can't understand what are you referring to," I said

"Nothing can we meet tomorrow when you are free?" she asked.

"Yeah, we can meet tomorrow at Cafe life at 9 am. Can I know about what you wanna talk about? I asked her.

"I will say tomorrow and bye," she said and cut the call.

"I don't know what she wants to talk about with me. Maybe about Marriage. Is she not happy with marriage or she is? I don't know. Let's see what tomorrow is stored for me," I thought.

"OK mom, let me fresh up and come.

I went without listening to them. After I fresh up I went down for dinner.

"So Abhi, what are you thinking?" dad asked me.

"I don't know dad, let's hope for good. But something is not right with Pragya and her voice says that" I said and starts eating.

"Ok, don't worry. Everything will be good," he said and I smiled faintly.

I went to my room and slept hoping for yes from my Jaan.

Third-person Pov

Sun started to rise to shower light but for two people it is gonna be a good one or bad one. Let's see.

CAFE LIFE

We can see someone is waiting for another person. Who is he/she?

Oh, he is Abhi and it's only 8:30 am. As far I remember he said to meet Pragya at 9 am, right? Oops, I forgot, this day is an important day for him. So, let's wait for his Jaan to come.

After half an hour, finally, she came. She looks cute but Abhi is totally flat with her. Poor him.

But I can see some difference in Pragya too, even though she is flat on Abhi.

"Hi, sorry I made you wait I think," she said while forwarding her hand.

"No, I just came 5 minutes before," he said while shaking hands with her.

Really, he came before 30 minutes and now he is saying 5 minutes. Phew, leave it.

"So what do you wanna drink? Waiter!" He called the waiter.

"Yes sir, what do you want, Sir?" he said while ready to take the order.

"1 Black coffee," both said.

As far as I know, Pragya doesn't prefer black coffee usually then Why now?

"But Pragya you like Cappuccino right?" he said.

"Yeah, I ordered it for you and how do you know I like Cappuccino?" she asked him

Poor girl, he knows everything about your likes and dislikes darling. But how does she know he likes Black coffee?

"I saw you when you used to drink in college and how do you know I like Black Coffee?"He asked.

Nice excuse Abhi, Like literally in a college u saw her drinking that coffee. (ROFL)

"Same, like you know even I know that way," she said.

The waiter took the order of 1 black Coffee and 1 Cappuccino and went to bring it.

"So what do you want to say yesterday?" he asked.

"About our Marriage and I think you know what about it by now?" she said

"Yeah dad said yesterday and so what do you think about it?" he asked.

"Abhi, frankly to stay I don't want to marry now but now I have to marry to accomplish my dream to become a Fashion Designer. I applied for the Fashion Design course at Paris College of Fashion and I got selected also but my dad doesn't want to pursue it. If I want to pursue then I have married you. Not that he is bad but he just worried about me. So, I have to marry," she said in one flow.

"But Pragya, Ok, even I don't want to marry now as I want to start my Office in Paris and I'm going to Paris in three weeks. So, what you think, we have to do now?" he asked

"I don't know, I have an idea but I don't know you will be okay with that or not," she said

By seeing Abhi's face he is ready to take no. Pragya doesn't say no.Please.

'Abhi, let's do a fake marriage, 'she said.

"What ?" he shouted.

"Shh Abhi, please lower your voice and yes, let's FAKE MARRIAGE here and after 1 year we can take divorce. Simple" she said

"Pragya, don't joke and I don't want to marry you like that"

"What is wrong in that Abhi, we both have our dreams to complete and are marrying now not our choice also," she said.

"But still," Pragya cut him in the middle.

"YES or NO, just say that Abhi,' she asked

"No, I can't marry you like that," he said

Pragya sips some coffee and takes her phone and starts to search for something.

"Suresh? no, he loves me, then he will say no to this. What about Kiran ? he is such a sweetheart, he will say yes." she says scrolling to the phone

"What?what are you doing in the phone Pragya," He asked.

"If you say no then also I have to marry someone. So, I'm searching for someone who is okay with my plan," she says casually.

"Pragya, you can't randomly ask someone marry you and where this fake marriage come from?" he asked

"First, they are not random people and about that Idea, I read a story in Wattpad called "Fake Marriage" by  Cutidevil," she said angrily.

"What"?

Precap - "Thank you "

Hi guys, this chapter is for the 1k views and 100 votes for this story.

Thank you so much. Love you.

See you soon.

Do comment your views and if u like the chapter, do vote this chapter.

Sorry if there is any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
110K 5.5K 53
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
618K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC