Silver Tongue

By scarletblack2013

In this tale 16 year old, Rayne Snape, the youngest daughter of Severus Snape, attends Hogwarts after being h... More

Trailer
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
chapter 14
Chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Epilogue
Author's note

Chapter Two

107 3 0
By scarletblack2013

~Rayne's point of view~

 I've been here for a year now and it was time for the annual school Yule ball and I felt very depressed because no one would ask me because of my father.  I sat in the courtyard studying my potions book even though I knew them well. My attention was taken from the words as I noticed a certain white haired boy coming my way. Draco and I have decided to be friends against my father's wishes. He sat down next to me and I smiled. "What can I do for you Malfoy?" I asked. He looked at me offended, but I knew he was playing. "Well I thought we were on a first name basis Ebony." he laughed. I laughed in reply as well. "I came here to ask if you had a date for the yule ball." Draco spoke. I looked at him with a sad look and shook my head no. "Well, would you like to attend the yule ball with me?" He asked. I jumped up excited and hugged him. "Oh my god yes!" I exclaimed. Draco smiled and picked me up spinning me in a circle.

A few hours later Hermione and I went looking for Yule ball dresses in town. She found a beautiful purple gown with matching shoes. I was starting to feel like it was no use when Hermione found the perfect gown for me. "Hey Rayne, check this one out." she called out.

It was perfect so I purchased it and we left to go get ready for the ball. I eventually told my dad I was going to the ball with Draco. He refused to accept it at first but soon realized he wasn't going to win so he just gave in. He proceeded to give me a poor rendition of the sex talk which I shut down real quick. I mean I have feelings for Draco but I won't give myself to someone unless I know they love me to. Draco and I have gotten really close in the first year I have been here. He makes me feel things I have never felt before.

Its been three hours since Hermione and I started getting ready and I was finally finished. My makeup was neutral but dramatic, my hair was left natural, and my shoes had snakes up the back heels.

                                                                         (Rayne's makeup)

                                                                                (Rayne's shoes)

I took one look in the mirror before I heard a knock at my door. I went and opened it to produce my father. He looked at me with a small smile. 

"You look beautiful my darling. I wanted to give you this gift. It was your grandmother's on my side." he spoke as he handed me a little black box. I opened it to see a beautiful snake bracelet. I put it on and it fit perfectly.

I hugged my dad as he escorted me to the main hall to meet Draco. He's been a bit more comfortable with Draco around me. I mean Draco has been keeping Cedric from messing with me. Once we reached the main hallway I saw how handsome Draco looked and I felt my heart skip a beat. He smiled at me with his gorgeous smile. He looked to my father before reaching out for me. My dad just shook his head with a small smirk. "Take care of her. She is all I've got." he stated. Draco nodded as he reached for my hand. "I couldn't dream of anything better." he whispered as I was in earshot of him. Draco escorted me to the ballroom and everything was absolutely beautiful.

"This ballroom is no compare to the beauty I see in you." he admitted as he looked deep into my eyes. I blushed and smiled graciously at him. He then asked me for a dance which I accepted. We went to the middle of the dance floor. The band began playing 'Roses Are Red' by Jon Caryl.

Draco took my hands in his and began to step and I followed. The way he danced captivated me. He moved like he was afraid to break me. He pulled me closer to him as we were dancing. I have never seen the side of Draco. My attention was soon caught when I realized everyone was staring at us. The professors, even my father, were looking at us with pride. Draco took one of his hands put it on my cheek. His touch was so gentle. I looked into his eyes and saw emotions I couldn't decipher what they were.  I then noticed him beginning to mouth the words as he spun me and stepped with me. He then picked me up and spun me letting me slowly drip down his body, careful not to hurt me or drop me. This boy made me feel things I never thought I would feel. My heart pounded with every sweet moment. My smile began to fade though when I noticed how some people were looking at us . Cedric with such hate and Pansy with disgust. I felt the tears coming to my eyes. Draco pulled me to look at him and shook his head no before mouthing "You're beautiful." It brought a smile to my face. I knew then that I loved this boy with all my heart.  We continued to dance until the music ended. 

"Come with me to the balcony. I have something to show you." he whispered. I nodded and took his hand to follow him out. Once we got out the glass doors Draco put his lips on mine with such desperation and passion. I kissed back feeling him relax as he leaned further into the kiss. We eventually pulled away. 

"Rayne, I knew I loved you since I first saw you. Will you please be my girlfriend?" He inquired. I smiled nodding my head as I jumped into his arms. We then heard cheers behind us. It was most of of Slytherin friends and the trio. The trio is what we called Hermione, Ron, and Harry. They treated Draco and I with kindness rather than assuming were mean and heartless. WE both smiled and laughed at there stupidity.

Three months has passed and Draco thought I should meet his family since he met mine. I was nervous to meet his parents because he said they aren't exactly inviting. I dressed in some of my street clothes so they can see the real me and know what they are getting. Draco loved see me in my street clothes.

Once we reached Malfoy manner, I realized how dark and lonely it felt. Its hard to believe a sweet boy like Draco grew up here. He knocked on the door before taking my hand again. A house elf answered the door and took our bags. I followed behind Draco shyly. We stood in the corridor until we both jumped from the sound of his father's voice. 

"Draco, you're home and you brought a friend I see." he sneered. I just watched as the man descended down the staircase to us. Draco looked just like his father. Mr. Malfoy stuck his hand out to me and I shook it politely. "Well hello my dear. My name is Lucius and you are?" he questioned more like interrogated. Draco sensed my uneasiness. 

"Her name is Rayne Snape." Draco replied for me. Lucius looked at his son displeased but let it go. Soon the tension was replaced with a warm feeling as Draco's mother entered the room. She introduced herself as Narcissa. We then sat down with them for dinner. I remained quiet just letting the family speak as they haven't seen there son in awhile. My silence was soon broken when Lucius spoke to me. "So Miss Snape, how long have you been with your father?" he inquired. 

"Just Rayne is fine sir. I have been with my father for the last year." I replied politely but monotone. Draco smiled because he knew I was nervous but I didn't want to show them that. Lucius raised an eyebrow and nodded. Dinner remained silent for the rest of the time. 

After dinner Narcissa lead Draco and I to Draco's room. I felt my cheeks heat up. I knew I would be staying with Draco but not in the same room. My poor father would have a heart attack. I entered the room with Draco and shut the door. Once the door shut, Draco laid a kiss upon my lips. I melted into his kiss before he pulled away. "I'm so proud of you Rayne." he beamed before hugging me. With how sweet and sexy he is. He makes me want to jump his bones, but I can't we haven't been together that long. Plus if he is serious about us waiting won't be a problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4K 20
(Y/n) (Y/l/n). A 5th year Hogwarts student. 16 years old. A Gryffindor and a muggle-born. Very kind, very nice, and very very lonely. Severus Snape...
39.9K 1.2K 53
Part two of Little Miss. Snape. He's back. Can Luna and Draco make it through? Will Luna be able to keep her cool? Years 5- After war FIRST BOOK- Lit...
2.6K 89 36
Amalia Snape, Severus Snape's daughter, arrives at Hogwarts in their third year meeting all the students, Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy included. She...
480K 15.1K 34
Auralie Malfoy, The girl who is the duplicate of her twin brother, Draco. Auralie and her twin is, or can be a dangerous duo in the halls of hogwarts...