a smile is beautiful

Od sidnaaz0142

its a story of two people who love online nd they feel in love with each other...acutally its whole plotis sa... Více

introduction
love at first sight
Game Proposal!?!
cat bite
The belle is "very good"
a meeting
The Battle
The Musician and The Female Bandit
"Lunch"
"Accident"
"A Date"
"At the hospital"
"Surprise"
chit chat 💬
"A Business Trip ✈"
"Looks like a dream 😴💭"
"The hacker"
"welcome back"
"Unpaid intern"
"A Hickey"

"Stay a little longer with me ❤"

46 6 0
Od sidnaaz0142

Hey guys how u re my lovely readers aacha okk no more bakwas lets get back to the story....

Next day in the college Shefali is again late for her film class. She is trying to get into her seat but Aly Mehra(guys bhul toh ne gye isse🤣) he is not willing to let her so they get into an argument again. They get called out by the professor who task them with filming the graduation party documentary as punishment. After class they start shooting clips around campus all the while bickering non-stop.

On the other hand sana and sidharth go to library while holding hands.

Sid - what kind of books u want?
Sana - I just need some books to read during my summer vacation.
Sid - goes and picks some programing books for Sana. I have picked these for u.
Sana - but these are very difficult.
Sid - I will tutor u from afar.

Outside the library Aly is interviewing while Shefali is yawning. She see Sana and Sid coming out and signals them to come over. Aly is ready to pack up and go he says that he is not intrested yo interview people like them. But shefali doesn't listen and calls them while Aly is glaring at the couple as shefali starts the interview. She keeps prompting them to show off their relationship. Aly was not able to stay there any more so he snatches the camera and goes from there fuming in anger.

Shefali and Aly were having dinner together and they were not ready to stop there fight.Aly wants to delete the clip of Sana nad sidharth interview but Shefali wants to keep it for memory sake. They started snatching from each other which results in the camera being dropped in the bowl of soup. Aly says that it happen because of both of us so we will pay half half.

Next day after there exams gets over Shefali is tensed that how she will pay the amount. Then her classmates mention summer internships. She jumps in excitement remembering that she will be making money from international ng at Chabra groups.
Sana takes Mahi's phone and message sidharth a text regarding internship. While mahi disapproving of the fact that sidharth still hasn't bought Sana a new phone.

Sana moves out and meet Sidharth and they meet vikas all covering himself in a sunglasses and mask selling his belongings to underclassmen.

Sana - hello Mr. Beauty.
Vikas - sister in law I have disguised myself so well still u recognise me.
Sana - Mr. Beauty u are so handsome that these simple mask and glasses can not hide your beauty.
Vikas - u are right so as a gift I will give u my blanket for free.
Sid - no
Vikas - jealous 😒
Sid - I'm not jealous you were caught doing wrong advertisment. In 1 year u failed and u said that u passed all years because of this blanket. Come on now let's go we have a dinner.
Vikas - I know a resturent let's go there call everyone there.

Kushal - what kind of place is this?
Vikas - this place is very good and the food here is also good.
And them comes Ko the cute chef.
Vikas - my frnd here is a very good chef nd he makes very delicious food. Let's order and plzz come often to this place it will be good.
They order food and food arrives Vikas come back after talking to Ko.

Vikas - are you guys pigs? There's....
Sana - I have saved for u.
Vikas - look junior Sana is still the best. In this moment I can feel motherly love.
Sid - take your time eating. Don't choke on it.
Vikas - third bro got a girl and now he's acting more human. He cares about me now.
Sid - fatherly love.
And all started laughing 😂😂😂🤣😅

They all praise the food . They say we should come more often here. However there is one issue. We've saved third bro a lot of money today. We were going to eat him poor.
Sana - delicious. Come more often.
Sid - you mean to let them eat me poor?
Sana - I spoke too fast. I meant come more often if the food is good.
They all chit chat and have drinks and Sana is observing everyone and she is very happy that she have such people who love and respect her so much.

Jai - sister in law let me tell you this. It's our third bro first time in a relationship he doesn't have much experience you have to treat him well. Besides it isn't easy for us computer science guys to get a wife.

Sana thinks and remembers how Sid holded her hand on the baskect ball match day. Nd thinks your third bro has held my hand but it didn't feel like his first time.

Vikas - sister in law what I told was true. It's true. There really was someone who confessed to him on the phone. She even mentioned a dinner reception. Who doesn't know what she is thinking?
Her name is Rash... She even called third bro yesterday. I can't last longer. I'm drunk.
Sana look at vikas and says in mind how can you give half information Mr. Beauty and ahe looks towards side with questioning look.
Sid - she said she had something to explain to me.
Sana - and then?
Sid - there's no more

Jai - sister in law third bro is a killer.
Kushal - he's too ruthless. One phrase and instant kill.
Jai - exactly how can you treat girls like that?
Kushal - it's so hard for us computer science guys to get a call from a girl.
Vikas - third bro has always been like that.
Kushal - aren't you drunk?
Vikas - are you kidding? U was just acting. Don't take it seriously. Beside could this get me drunk?
Jai and kushal - what a joke.
Sana - so after all this what is that he said?
Kushal - take a guess
Sana - he said... Who are you?
All have blank expression and they just try to ignore this topic.
Sana - what why you all makeing such faces it's obvious that one will ask someone that who is that person.

Kushal - it's true. Third bro let's just hack there computer. It's the end of the semester there's sure to be an eassy. Lest hack her computer and directly....
Sid - people should have moral atticates .
Kushal - what do you mean?
Jai - you're usually quite smart how come your IQ is lower today? Third bro is saying you lack class.
Kushal - so we are going to let the post go?
Jai - it's not your first day knowing bro. What's his usually style of doing things? Did you know how he conducts himself?
Kushal - how?
Jai - he's often... Not like a human.

Sana look at sidharth he says theyve had too kuch drink. Sana just nodded her head in a yes.
Jai - bro why you order so little?
Kushal - bro it's our first time having dinner with a girl. You have to pay attention to appearances. Got it? Appearances!
Vikas - bro third is sister in law considered a girl? She has a valiant image in the game. Everybody thought she was a transvestite you know? More over what are girls? Girls are limited resources that we can fight over. Third sister in law already has third bro. She's now... A third gender. Why the heck are you worrying about appearances?
Kushal - That does make some sense.
Vikas - let's order more and make it little spicey.
Kushal - don't make it too spicey third bro don't eat spicey food.
Vikas - he will adjust for today he is treating us for dinner.

Sana thinks he don't eat spicey food but on our first meet all food we ordered was so spicey?
Sana - u?
Sid - no.

After dinner tehy move to billiards hall. Where the bros complain about Sidharth dominating the game. They suggest letting Sana have a go .
He teaches Sana how to play.
He order Sana to bend down and he also goes close and hold her tightly and when he hold her. Sana was breathing heavily and they played great.

Kushal - bro she has skills bring her next time also.
Sid - there will be no next time.
Kushal - why?
Sid - I'm going to buy a pool table for my house.

And he leaves and take Sana with him as she has still curfew.

Sana - you don't eat spicey food but that they we eat only spiecy dishes. You don't have to do so much don't force yourself for doing such things you don't like.
Sid - Sana it's my first time being in a relationship so sometimes I don't know what to do. At least I can do what others can do.
Sana - when you get back login the game I have something for you.

And they bid byee and moves towards there dorms.
Sana logins and wait for Sid he also comes after 5 mins.

In the game.

Princess - this is for you . I know that your hair pin is the best but I wanted to make something good I didn't thought that I would be so lucky.
Master - actually I'm lucky thank you my fear wife.

And she logs off saying byee. Sidharth is still dreaming about Sana when his roomates come and he says let's play cards. All get shock and says are we dreaming did you said let's play cards an he repkys I'm in a good mood so let's play. And they started playing cards. Kushal ends up writing an IOU to sudhar
th for 800 meals.
Elsewhere on campus graduating seniors slare saying their goodbyes and making their last confessions to their crushes. Sidharth and the boys also say good byee to Qing university.
The next morning Sana is all packed and ready to go home for summer break and looks sidharth is already waiting with his car right downstairs.

In car
Sana - this is for you. She give him a cactus which she was taking care and can't take care now because she is going home.
Sidharth - what's this neelw dowry.
Sana - no this is the cactus I was taking care of but now you have to take care of it. Keep it in front of your desk near the computer in your office.
Sid - umm you want to make me miss you badly right.
Sana - I didn't ordered such early ticket purposly and when I ordered that time I have not met you.

They reach there and Sid gives her medicines as she have a little cold.
At the airport he want to buy a ticket for ssome other day so that he can spend some time with Sana - baby just stay a little longer with me...but she says then also I have to go na so why not now it will be difficult for me also to go then I will not be able to go so let me go now and I will be back soon. He moves to bring some water for her but she also starts moving but her says sit down the luggage is too heavy my dear wife. He brings water and then bid byee to her no before kissing her forhead and hug her and also says buy a new phone for yourself. And she also kiss his cheeks and hugs him tightly and moves to take her flight.

So guys that all for today keep reading and enjoy luv u alll😘😘😘😘

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

White Agony Od Helli

Nezařaditelné

87.4K 3.4K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
83K 186 19
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni