BxB Short Stories❤

By Lifeisfallingapart

Warning: Suicide, Cursing, Cutting. Different short stories on gay people. I hope you like these stories! 'YO... More

Ian x Tim
Noah x Max pt1
Luke x Darryl
Carl x Kili
Bruce x Steve
Tobias x James
Jason x Kanan
Noah x Max pt2
Elijah x Oliver pt1
Elijah x Oliver pt2
Mason x Damon
Mark x Dylan
Drew x Xander

Elijah x Oliver pt3 last part

128 4 9
By Lifeisfallingapart

By the way I will be updating from now on when I feel like it, I started school and I would like to go at my own pace thanks!!

Elijah's POV  ( Pov's will shift! Sorry if it annoys you!)

I am woken up by inhale of air which was way bigger than just a breath of air, I get up to see my boyfriend on the bed shivering under the blankets I stand up and sit on the edge on my bed and stroke my finger through his hair softly.

"How are you felling sunshine?" I ask quietly, I knew he wouldn't want me to make a big deal and freak out about it.

"D-Did I wake you up?"

"No I have been up for awhile." I lied.

"You are terrible at lying Elijah, I'm sorry for waking you up." He mumbled out sleepily.

"I'm not that bad at lying, and I am happy I woke up just in time to talk to you, but you still didn't answer my question. How are you feeling?"

"It's actually funny what I dreamt of, I dreamt of losing my only happiness, I usually dream of Alenn or my family but I dreamt of you Elijah." I smiled at that and I could feel a couple tears falling down my cheeks. "Don't cry on me your going to make me cry."

"All my life it was always 'Eli do better' or 'Eli stop being like that'. no one was really saying I was doing something right my sister and her family live half way across the world so she couldn't be here for me and for you to say that I am your happiness, makes me happy I didn't take my life all those times I could've." He sat up and hugged my figure.

"Was your life that bad?"

"My childhood was nice and fun but as soon as I hit 16 my sister was already gone and life became a living hell." I said as I hugged him back, he laid back taking me with him. We laid down next to each other just chatting for a little until my sunshine fell back asleep in my arms.  

**********Time skip!!************ GOOD MORNING!!******

I wake up around 8 the usual time I wake up to go to work, but I took today off for Oliver. I feel some ones fingers running through my hair I look up to see my stunning boyfriend sitting up against the bed board smiling down at me.

"When did you wake up?" I ask.

"A few hours ago."

"it's only 8 you should go back to bed."

"No, I don't sleep that well anyways. I can make us breakfast I use to make it all the time for A-" He stopped before he said Alenn.

"I can make breakfast sunshine" I sit up after I say that.

"Okay..." He said in a low voice. I got up and picked him up bridal style.

"W-What are you doing?" I started spinning around slowly.

"Hey Echo, play Dream A Little Dream of me by Louis and Ella." 

As the music plays I dance around slowly to the beat with Oliver in my arms. I sing along and kiss his forehead once in a while. Once the song ends it starts up another one I believe is called 'Cheek To Cheek'

I sit my sunshine down on the stool and I start cooking as the new song plays.

"You feeling better?" I ask. 

"Much better then before thank you. You sure you don't need any help I feel useless just sitting here."

"You will never know how much you do by just sitting there sunshine."

"Why do you always call me 'Sunshine'?" he asked.

"Because you are a ray of happiness and you are hot as hell." I wink at the last part making him blush. 

"You play too much Elijah."

"Only for you sunshine. You know you can call me babe, sweet heart, you can call me like anything Elijah doesn't sound like you are my boyfriend but a co-worker."

"Speaking of work where do you work?"

"I'm the main doctor at the Wolfie children's hospital, strange name but it's a great hospital."

"Wow a doctor, I really do feel useless now."

"Sunshine breakfast is ready." I said ignoring his last sentence. I put the plate with fruit salad, eggs, bacon, and toast.

"Thank you b-babe."

"You finally called me baby !" I said excitedly making him, fall off of the stool onto his ass. "Oh my gosh sunshine! I am sooo sorry." I picked him up off the floor being mindful of his sore ass. I could see the tears slowly coming down his cheeks, which makes sense I mean the stool was around 3ft. "I didn't mean to scare you sunshine." I said as I nuzzled into his neck.

"I-It's okay I just need a band-aid." Band-aid? Is he bleeding?!

"Were are you bleeding?!"

"I-I'll do it j-just give me the b-band-aid."

"Too bad I'm doing it for you, after all I am the one who hurt you."  took him into our bedroom that sound nice 'our bedroom'  and I sat him on the bed and left to go get the first aid kit.

Oliver's POV 

When Eli left the room I kind of started to freak out the blood was coming from a reopened cut on my wrist that I don't want him to see, it shows how weak I was and still am, I have to lie to him he doesn't want a weak boyfriend like me I need to be stronger.

Eli walked back into the room and sat beside me.

"Where is it bleeding?" He said with a tone of worry and guilt.

"I checked nothing is bleeding sorry for worrying you."

"You positive nothing is bleeding?"

"I'm positive!" I say in a fake happy tone.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Smile when you aren't happy."

"I don't do that" I lie strait through my teeth as I smile still.

"I can see your wrist bleeding and I know you don't want me to see it. Why?"

"I use to cut myself before I met you and I feel that if I show you my scars you will want better than me, and you do deserve better than me."

"You act as if there are people better than you. You are kind and fragile and sweet. Everything I have ever wanted in a boyfriend." After he said that I cried actually more like sobbed but I got me wound wrapped up and then there was a knock on the door. Eli got up and got the door, I heard my name being mentioned so I went and checked.

An instantly regretting it, it was Eli's dad again.

"There he is!" The creep said. I walked up to my boyfriend and then looked up at him with fear clear in my eyes.

"What do you want" Eli hissed.

"Isn't it clear I just want to see my sweet little prince." he said with a smirk. "And I wanted to take him out for lunch, just the 2 of us." I could tell he was talking about me. Prince?!

"He's not going anywhere with you, you fucking bastard."

"Than it looks like I will have to take him by force." As soon as he finished the sentence Eli round house kicked him off the porch and I knew he most definitely broke something.

"Try something like that again and I know where your wife lives." Eli then slammed the front door shut and hugged me tightly but not too tightly. 

"Would you a-actually hurt his wife?" I asked.

"I would never hurt her, in fact I don't even know where she lives I just said that to scare him." he chuckled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few years later we got married we decided we didn't really want kids and lived our lives to the fullest Eli reported Alenn and he got a life sentence apparently he had been doing this lot more than we had originally thought. And every year on our anniversary we dance along to the song 'Dream A Little Dream Of Me' and 'Cheek To Cheek'

Of course as a married couple we had our good and bad times, when he would lose a patient he would come home and sob until he fell asleep and have the nightmares the day of, but I always made sure I was there when he went to bed and woke up again.

His father never even thought of coming back.

For me I am the happiest person I could ever be, just because some person thought I was...

SPECIAL.

And that is the end!!!

Have a nice day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 214 72
When you say you're okay, you're saying it but... your eyes are saying something else. *TRIGGER WARNING* Finished July 18th, 2018
16.6K 298 9
Harry gets caught in a attempt of suicide with the last person he expected to see in the Room of Requirements after the fire incident. Draco Malfoy...
26K 673 25
Sal x Travis story blah blah blah. I'm tired of writing descriptions 😭. No ghosts, Goblins, Demons, cults, human bologna, WHATEVER. anyways have fun...
614K 21.6K 30
"Wait, you're gay?" I asked in confusion, scratching the back of my head. "Well duh. How oblivious are you?" "Well, I guess I'm pretty dumb, but my...