The Last of the Loric~ Book O...

By Momsincharge

This is an I Am Number Four fanfic. Because ya know that series is frickin awesome and stuff. Anyway I hope y... More

Dedication
Skyla's Prologue
Plaura's Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

44 4 2
By Momsincharge

Welcome back!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skyla's POV

I stare in awe and confusion at my hands and close my eyes for a moment. I was developing a new Legacy. A Healing Legacy. Slowly, Nikki's wounds started healing and her eyes opened a bit.

"Skyla, you're developing a new Legacy." Nikki mutters. I hear barking behind me and I look back to see my family's Chimæra, Khana. Before Plaura, Nikki, Samuel, and I had left Lorien, Nikki and Samuel had agreed that I would get to be in possession of Khana once we reached Earth. Khana took on the form of an Australian Shepard, since we lived in Australia. I help Nikki upstairs and help her into her bed.

"Just rest for a bit." I tell her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was the chapter? Sorry it was so short!

Don't forget to:

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

Take care and may StarClan light your paths!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1.7M 62.8K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
431K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.5M 26.3K 55
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...