Free De La Hoya x Kris Kuroda

By CopyNinja_15

This story covers the relationship of Free De La Hoya and Kris Kuroda and all the things they need to overcom... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Update
Update 2.0
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Update
Chapter 15
Update

Chapter 10

405 6 0
By CopyNinja_15

The next day) BC Sol was getting ready for the press conference and the match afterwards. Before the press conference at the hotel. Ok our press conference is in 2 hours and we need to choose someone to speak for us. Kris said. I vote for Free. Raul said. Free's eyes widened and he looked around scared. No no I'm ok. Free said trying to convince his teammates. I think that's a great idea. Kit said as he raised his hand and everyone else's hand went up. I guess you're speaking Free. Kris said laughing. You have to be kidding me. Free said. Two hours later at the press conference, For Sunbat United we have Wakiya. The announcer said. And for BC Sol we have Free De La Hoya. The announcer said as they both walked out and sat at tables on their own sides as their teams watched on from their sides. Ok we'll start with Wakiya what do you have to say? The announcer asked. Well I'm just hear to say that we're going to win easily. Wakiya said confidently. Free what do you have to say about that? We're going to win and I don't want to be here. Free said as he stood up and walked off the stage. Wow just like that Free De La Hoya has just walked away. That wasn't a great press conference. Daigo said. Well that's just how Free is. Kris said as she followed after him and the team followed her. Wakiya what do you have to say about what Free said. The announcer asked. Whatever we'll win. Wakiya said he walked off. Not bad Free. Kris said as caught up to him as held his hand. I didn't care. Free said. I know at least you said something. Kris said smiling. Ok let's get ready for the battle. Free said. Ok let's go. Kris said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 263 50
Sets in the Sparking Era where bladers come one come all the story starts with the duo siblings Asahi Hyuga and Asahi Hikaru what will their adventur...
20K 1.1K 197
Stupid stuff the bladers of (mostly) BC sol do in between filming for the episodes!!! (I've finally decided to put down all the dumb stuff me and my...
50.9K 887 15
Lui's mom and Shu's dad have been dating for two years now ,lui and shu never told anyone cause they thought that their relationship wasn't serious b...
15.1K 370 37
Wanted to explore the relationship between these two, stick around and hope you enjoy. 😁👍🏽❤️ Published: October 15, 2019