|| Girlfriend Mod || Tommyinn...

By poopyhole123fartfart

'Poggers,' he whispers, leaning in to take a big bite of the Travis Scott burger. TW: MENTIONS OF SUICIDE More

1 - Love at first clutch

413 5 27
By poopyhole123fartfart

"Thank you Tommy so much for the raid, I love you guys! How are yo-"

That's the last thing you hear before slamming shut your school-lent Chromebook in a fit of resentment. If Tommy loves Tubbo enough to raid him three nights in a row then so be it. You'll just have to show him what he's missing.

Your cat gently pushes open your bedroom door, letting the spying eyes of the house into your room. He lets out a faint "brrrow?"  Before nudging you in the leg.

"FUCK OFF YOU GREY CUNT!!" You shout, aggressively yeeting him behind you, in great resemblance of Alinity. He is so nosy sometimes. Nobody will ever know your 7-year plan to finally marry Thomas It is not is it. He hits something and knocks it over, you don't bother to look-- it's a cat for god's sake. He won't take fall damage.

You see, you're only aware of that type of epic gamer lingo because you're actually pretty different from most girls. They have blonde straight hair but you don't. Their favorite color is pink but yours is red because that's the color Tommy is associated with. They listen to Taylor Swift but you listen to The Living Tombstone. Really, you're not like them. And it only took 3 months to understand what poggers meant. You just know that the boys at love it when you say 'poggers' when your tests are handed back to you. That look they give you isn't disgust, it's lust. If they ever get a chance they would eat you up.

Too bad for them. Tommy will get to you first. He doesn't even expect it-- seven years! It's going to surprise him at the least.

You start shaking and pissing. It's truly the day you start your conquest. All it takes is a few viruses to start up Minecraft for free, and hypixel is running in a mere 17 minutes. Chills creep up and down your entire body, leaving a trace of excitement. Your epic gamer hands start sweating and it's hard to keep your fingers over WASD and cntrl (like a gamer does (because you're a gamer girl)), because in case you forgot that's what a REAL GAMER HAS TO DO or else they're a fake gamer but you're a real gamer (and a girl).

After a few short tutorials on the inventory controls, you're ready. The blood vessels in your neck are pounding. Is that healthy? Are you having an aneurysm? Is this just how a gamer feels when he gets on for the day? Probably. And you feel it because you're a gamer too.

Bedwars.

Just 7 years.

You shakily organize your Hotbar

(ax, blocks, food, arrows, food, food, sword, bow, pick)

And look around.

You're red team. Upon noticing, your blood starts to pound through your head until you can actually start hearing it. It would actually be really cute if you died and Tommy was there to save you.

Oh my god, someone is coming, you can hear them, just to your right--

No way!

It's actually Sapnap. Ugh. Why couldn't it have been Tommy?

He kills you in one hit by knocking you off a woolen tower. You only did that because you saw Tommy do it one time. No actually you did it because you know how to game.

You immediately spam everything on your keyboard in attempt to do that clutch that people always do when they're falling, but you end up changing your POV. No wait gamers do that, you meant to do that, that's actually a strategy, for any fake gamer girls reading.

You sit at spawn admiring your aesthetic Tammyinnit skin, the kind with the really small pixels. It's so aesthetic and has a nice 90's 80's 70's 60's 50's vintage retro vaporwave vibe to it... hopefully, Sap at least paid attention to your appreciation for true art and beauty.

your bed has been destroyed. He destroyed your bed, now the only place to sleep is....

Someone says something in chat.

"Dude that girl over there fucking sucks" -Sapnap

Wow, they're calling someone bad, that's so... rebellious and angsty...

"Red? Yeah, I saw you kill her, fuckin dumbass." -Tommy

WAIT HE'S HERE?????!?!??!?!!!??! THIS IS GOING SO MUCH FASTER THAN EXPECTED! SINCE YOU JUST LEARNED ABOUT PROBABILITY IN SEVENTH GRADE YOU CALCULATED THAT IT WOULD TAKE 4 YEARS OF LOGGING ON EVERY DAY TO MEET TOMMY BUT YOU WERE JUST LUCKY! THAT PROBABLY MEANS SOMETHING!

And they're talking about you..........

Your aggressive shaking and shock energy turns into a warm steam that flows through your veins and calms you down. Tommy talking about you. Tommy meeting a real gamer girl... he probably loves you but can't admit it...

"Did she try clutching lmao" -Tommy

"Yeah ahahaha" -Sapnap

THEY SAW YOU DOING THAT THING THAT ONLY REAL GAMERS KNOW ABOUT.

"Tommy," you say in chat. Your fingers are working on their own.

"Shut the hell up moron." -Tommy.

Awwww he's play fighting with you!

"I don't even wanna kill it, I can't bear to watch an animal die because of me." -Sapnap.

"I'll just feel bad for it." -Tommy

Oh my god, he would feel bad if he killed you???

They both stand in front of you. Their skins are so hot but they aren't as hot as they really are IRL (in real life (just needed to clear that up because there might be a few fake gamers (ugh) reading this (ew) but I know you already knew this because you're a really good gamer girl so don't feel like I am dishonoring you)). Their swords are drawn.

"You take the hit." -Tommy. He's scared to hurt you.

"Dude, she's like, nine, that's technically an abortion." -Sapnap

Wait, you're 13 and a teenager.

"Guys I'm actually a teenager." you let them know. You're sure that Sap already knew that though because he's in college and you can only be in college if you're really smart and you actually have a crush on him too but you like Tommy more because he is closer in age to you. Just a reminder.

"Like Tommy." You add, just in case they don't put two and two together (if you didn't put 2 and 2 together (the answer is four, by the way, I'm gonna go to college soon) it means you were pointing out that you're a teenager and close in age to Tommy so he will get the hint that there is a real gamer girl who's really good and has a really strong sense of art and is really intelligent but also he's only 6 years older than you so he should start being attracted to you).

"Wow, I'll bet she's taking pre-pre-algebra." -Sapnap.

"Actually I'm taking pre-pre-algebra with LAB." You correct him. How does he not know that if you have more math classes you're better at math because you do more math because you have more math classes? He's in college for god's sake. He must have paid to get in because he must be really rich because he must make a lot of money because he must have a job that pays him a lot.

"Hahaha. Did you get a 9 in English in year ten?" -Tommy

"Actually I got a 100 in English and I'm only in 7th grade." You must have been wrong about him being smart... a nine??? Huh.... that's like........... 9% of 100 (You only knew that because you're in pre-pre-algebra (with lab (don't forget the lab it's what makes you special (you're also special because you're a gamer girl that likes red and not pink (because of Tommy (it's his color)))))

"Yeah, just go ahead and execute the fuckin thing," Sapnap says and turns and runs off like he's in a Disney movie. He's hot enough to be.

"Wait, Tommy..." you say dramatically like you're in a Disney movie. He stares into your Minecraft eyes.

"What I'm trying to win here" He says.

"I have something to tell you..."

"Spit it out. My pc's gonna overheat if you take much longer." You see, that's when the computer gets hot like if you touch the screen and it's warm that's what's happening when your computer overheats and you always have to face the big huge box towards the screen because the fan on the back of it is actually to cool the screen off. Most people didn't actually know that but you're a rare intelligent gamer girl.

"Will you be my boyfriend Tommy?" You say, heart pounding. All noise, even that of the distant fighting and message noises coming from the game, is doused by anxiety.

"No? What the fuck?" He says, killing you, and winning. He's so good at Minecraft, it's... so attractive...

You know how Tommy is. If he likes you he yells and is mean to you. He swore so much at you he must REALLY Like you.

You're then faced with your home screen. The comforting Minecraft music ends abruptly, releasing you from the calm energy that it had held you in. The game had crashed.

Your cat cries once from behind you. Guilt takes over your senses as your mind replays that image of you throwing her behind. How could you have done that to such a selfish thing to someone who could only give you comfort?

Crouching down with outstretched arms you invite her into a hug as forgiveness. Jittery, wide-eyed, she slowly heads backwards before sprinting off out of your room.

All of your lights unanimously turn off. No more stardust LEDs like all the other cool tiktokkers.

The power supply in your area is always fragile, but it typically shows a few signs of weakness with a flicker or two before shutting down. Never have the lights blown in unison.

It is too difficult to tell how long you wait for the return of any light at all. The night is unusually dark as well. The city you've lived in for so many years never goes to sleep, but apparently that's what everyone decided to do tonight. No construction, no sirens, no burning tires,  nothing.

Using your dream-status high iq reasoning you are able to theorize that maybe you aren't really in your room. Hopefully he'd be proud of you for figuring that out.

One of the lights flickers...!

It's blue. None of your lights are blue. They're always red, always. Red is Tommy's color, so red is your color. But this for sure is not your room.

It doesn't take much power to realize where you are. You aren't sitting or standing at all— whatever you're doing, it is not as comfy as your gaming chair. Despite the discomfort, great ease washes into you and you are grateful that your senses are back. The blue is George's color but at least you can see at all. The smell in this bathroom is surprisingly fine, and reminds you a bit of hairspray.

Someone's also talking. It's Tommy! I just teleported to London! A squeal breaks out of you and stretches your face into a smile on its way. Better get out of this stall if I'm ever going to meet him.

You're outside of the stall but have no memory of opening its door. Weird but not as intriguing as Tommyinnit's voice. Looking up from the floor, you prepare to meet his face, grinning back at you, ready to trade you his first kiss.

It's just a mirror though. Slightly spotted with condensation, which had been dripping to the counter for quite some time. Looking directly into the mirror you can see a row of stalls. That's it.

There is something else on the counter. The closer you are to it the louder Tommy's voice gets. You put it together just like Dream would and assume it is probably a phone. Unsurprisingly, you are right. It isn't even shocking at this point.

And there's his smile. What a genuine smile he has. He loves his friends, he really does. You love him too.

This time it isn't a Minecraft video, it's a vlog! Even better. You can look at him more with a good excuse. He isn't the only one there though. He has a few friends but also pulled a girl along with them.  Gross. You are 1000x better than she is. You take a second, pulling your eyes from Tommy's, to check yourself in the mirror. It's just stalls again. She could never beat you.

You click the screen of the phone and skim barely over the title.

MEET MY GIRLFRIEND!!! (VLOG) (WOMAN!!)

The corners of your vision are overtaken by twisting black shadows. The shadows just get bigger. The mirror is showing less and less of the stalls.

You step right into a puddle; you couldn't see it, you were busy pouring hatred into that disgusting leech of his. You swiftly catch yourself from a fall by gripping onto the counter. It is cold to the touch.

The blue becomes too much for you. Everything is cold. The air, the water, the lights, Tommy's heart. You knock an empty pill bottle to the floor on accident,

That fucking bastard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...