Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Disappointing | Chpt 4
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Jealous | Chpt 20

7.8K 360 523
By Calybear7

Hello!

Enjoy~

(Y/n)'s POV

"(Y/n)!" I glanced around to where Momo was approaching me with Jirou by her side. I sighed slightly, considering how hard I had crashed yesterday when Jirou showed up.

"Oh, hello."

"You're not participating in the Sports Festival so you can be on the ready for medical help, right?" Momo asked. I nodded and she began digging around in her bag. "Would you want to be a cheerleader?"

"Me?"

"Yeah! Kaminari suggested it, said you might be interested!" She said, holding out an orange uniform. I deadpanned, knowing exactly why he had convinced Momo to make these uniforms.

"Kaminari? Don't you think that's a little suspicious?"

"No? It's school spirit! I've got one for your friend Hanako, is it? Kaminari mentioned her too," she said, draping a second one over my arm.

"Uh, Okay."

"The more the better! I think I might ask some 1-B girls to do it too."

"If Kaminari is so into the idea, why don't you ask him to wear one of these?" I said and Jirou snorted. I just frowned in her direction.

"I might! That would be funny to see. Hopefully I'll see you there," she said, smiling at me. She gestured for Jirou to follow her. Hanako came bounding up to me in the hallway and I held out the uniform to her.

"What the fuck?"

"Kaminari tricking the girls into wearing cheerleader uniforms," I said.

"Oh gross," she said, holding up the shirt. "Wait is Mina going to be there?"

"Yeah?"

"Oh hell yeah, we're wearing them."

"I figured as much," I sighed, shoving it in my bag. "You know my dad is going to flip shit."

"Well technically I've never seen him flip," she pointed out. "But I can imagine it, wrapping you up in the scarf so lover boy can't look at you."

"Oh shut up," I scoffed, zipping up my bag. "Besides, Kaminari would be looking at Jirou, not me."

"Are you kidding me? He's literally kissing your ass at this point just to get a date out of you. I know this," she said, looking over to where Jirou followed Momo.

"Yesterday he straight up ditched me when we were in the library doing work to walk back to the dorms with Jirou. He gave her a pick up line and not me."

"I sense jealousy."

"Jealousy would require me really liking him, which I don't and cannot. I'm just stating that he doesn't like me and he's a flaky bitch," I pointed out and Hanako raised her brows, chuckling slightly.

"I don't think you'll hold that opinion for long," she said, nodding her head for me to follow. We headed towards class where Ryou was sat reading. "Ew you read?"

"Yeah, so?"

"G r o s s."

"What's wrong with reading?" I asked.

"Oh dear All Might not you too!" She said, pretending to faint so she fell into my arms.

"Oh my— come on."

"Well it's not my fault I'm not illiterate," Ryou shot and her head snapped up, still hanging in my grip.

"How dare you! I'll have you killed for that," she said, helping herself up with a groan from me. I sat down in my seat, ready for English to which I didn't have to speak to Kaminari. It was Art History, however, that required me to choose a partner for a project.

"Hey! Want to be my partner? I promise I'll actually do the work," Kaminari offered, tugging at the back of his neck.

"Uh..." I glanced around, seeing that everyone else had partners, not that it would've mattered because there was no way I was partnering with someone I didn't know. "Sure."

"Cool! So got any ideas?"

"Uh no, I was probably thinking we could make the report on Takahashi Shōtei," I replied. "We could make a visual on a block of wood since he did wood block art."

"Great idea! I'll go confirm with Midnight so no one else steals it," he said, hopping obnoxiously from his desk. I glanced up at Mina who was smiling at me.

"What?"

"Nothing," she hummed, shrugging her shoulders and turning to Sero. Kaminari sat back down beside me.

"Okay, we're good," he said, pulling out a piece of paper. "So we should put any information on a slide show with wood pattern on the background. Make a mock style on an actual wooden block, and then have our presentation."

"Okay."

"You said you liked art right?" He said.

"When?"

"At the bubble tea place, remember?"

"Yeah, I do," I said.

"Well I'll do a majority of the slides and some research. You can make a mock style of his right? At least better than mine," he said.

"Yeah sure," I replied. He ran over a couple of things, making sure that he had the right era of art.

"Shin-hanga era, so during the Taishō and...Shōwa periods. It's bringing back a traditional style of art on wood blocks," he mused. I sat there, writing the things he said down. "1915-1942 and again in 46-50s, it had influence from Impressionism from the west."

The bell rang and he took the sheet, putting it in his folder. I started out the classroom without him, but he caught up walking beside me.

"You heading to one of your science classes?" He asked. I just nodded. "I'm heading to math. Good thing you helped me yesterday or I'd be screwed for the quiz today." I just nodded again. "You feeling alright?"

"I'm fine."

"You sure?"

"Yeah," I replied, keeping my gaze trained on the floor.

"Oh, well I'll see you later," he said, having to head off in the other direction.

"Bye." He waved to me and I just gave a small one back, heading towards Chemistry. I didn't see Kaminari during lunch, but did however spot him at his usual table during dinner. He waved to me and I just headed back towards Ryou.

"Hey," Ryou said, filling out music notes on his paper.

"Hi, what's that?"

"Music theory stuff, I had Hanako for convincing me to take that class," he scoffed.

"Speaking of, where is she?"

"Working on some stuff," he shrugged. "She's not coming today."

"Okay," I replied, sitting down across from him. "How's the search for someone after that guy at the welcome party?"

"Slim. Very slim," he sighed and I leaned up against my hand as I picked on my food.

"That sucks."

"How's short circuit?"

"Ugh, he's—he just makes me mad even though I literally have no reason to be," I said. Ryou raised an eyebrow at me. "I have a teensy crush on him, but you know I can't date him and j don't want to. I just...it sucks right now because it's obvious he likes Jirou better than me. You know the girl with the short purple hair and the phone jacks from her ears?"

"Hmm, well honestly kill all men at this point," he said and I smiled slightly.

"What about you?"

"If it must be done, then it must be done," he said.

"The girls and the gays, that's it," I said.

"See yes you get it, I think I count for those who can stay," he pointed out and I nodded. We chatted idly before I darted out of the cafeteria. As much as it didn't bother me telling Mic about these things, I couldn't guarantee he wouldn't accidentally tell my dad about Kaminari. So I decided to stop back at Midnights classroom, knowing she could and would keep my secret. I knocked on the door even though it was open and popped my head in.

"What's up (y/n)?"

"Kayama, can I talk to you about something that cannot get you either of my dads?"

"Sure? What is it? Is it period stuff because I swear, Mic needs to get over that if he wants to have a daughter," she said.

"No, no, I just...I've got a crush on a boy."

"Oh really?" She asked. "Hold on—" she turned to her desk drawer, handing me a small bag full of crispy cookies. "Continue." I watched her eat some herself, holding the bag in my lap.

"Well, it's Kaminari."

"Oh? That's interesting," she said, propping her elbows on her desk.

"Obviously dating him is out of the question," I said. "Because we both know my dad's rule. I managed to get him to agree to letting me be friends with Kaminari and I'm okay with that. It's just difficult sometimes to get my crush to go away."

"Having a crush is nice, gives you appreciation for that person in your life past what a normal friend is," she said.

"Yeah, well he was being close with Jirou yesterday and it really upset me and I know he's not my boyfriend or anything, and he can't be. I was wondering if you had any advice with that."

"With jealousy?"

"It's not—" I let out a sigh. "Yeah."

"Well frankly that's a little normal, especially in your case since you can't have him. Right now you're probably playing things up a little because of how many feelings you're holding back."

"I guess."

"There's only so much time to spend with people and if you like being around Kaminari, then be around him. Don't let a hypothetical get in the way, you don't even know if he likes her or not," Midnight replied. "Besides, there's nothing wrong with dating a fun blonde. I won't tell your dad."

"Ah, no no. Thanks though," I said.

"You never know, maybe Shouta will soften up about the rule. He's letting you be friends with him, isn't he?"

"I don't know," I sighed.

"Well all I can say is just enjoy the time you have with people. I wouldn't let something as trivial as suspecting he might not like you back stop you," she said.

"Thanks Nemuri."

"You're welcome," she replied. "I'll come by this weekend and I'll take you and some girl friends to get our nails done. Or if you know some boys that might want to, they can come too."

"Okay." I waved goodbye to her, heading back home. I stopped when I saw Kaminari exit the gym with Kirishima and Sero. I waited outside the locker room for when they exited. They exited as a trio and I figured I would have to break Kaminari away from them. "Kaminari?" He glanced over, waving the guys off as he approached me.

"Hey, what's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize for acting odd today, I was feeling sick," I said, crossing my arms over his chest.

"You don't have to apologize! Next time just tell me, I can give you your space. I know how it can make you feel worse when someone is bothering you while you're sick. That or I can get you something!" I just stared at him, dumbfounded that he could really be this nice.

"Thanks. Did you...want to come to my place to work on our project?" I asked.

"Now? Sure!" He said, grinning.

"I'm just going to warn you now that both my dads will be home and Aizawa is weird about boys in my house. He might try and intimidate you, I apologize in advance," I said, gesturing for him to follow. He did, still smiling as if he hadn't registered what I said.

"I'm happy you're inviting me to your house!" He was very blunt, huh?

"It's just for work."

"Still! I was a little worried since you were acting strange yesterday, too," he pointed out.

"Oh, yeah, it was just..."

"Just what?" He walked beside me, looking at me, but I was busy looking where we were going.

"I don't know, you just kind of gave up on tutoring when Jirou showed up," I said. The gears in his mind began to turn before clicking into place.

"Oh! I get it you were jealous!"

"What?! No!" I refuted and he raised a smug eyebrow at me.

"Looks like somebody was mad they weren't getting attention," he said and I scoffed.

"Shut up, that is so not—" I scoffed, glaring at the floor.

"There's enough Denki to go around!"

"You're so full of it," I muttered, crossing my arms over my stomach.

"No, I get it. Who wouldn't want time with me?" He asked. That was the problem he wasn't getting. "I'd only study with you babe!"

"Don't call me that."

"Awe, why not?"

"Because, now shut up and prepare yourself," I said as we reached my door.

"Yes ma'am."

~Caly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 283 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
44.1K 982 34
𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓭 Their second year at UA High begins and Kaminari Denki gets all excited. Especially when his best friend Jirou Kyouka is there wit...
609 26 19
The SURGEON toils painfully in lab of dark, a noble quest to eliminate humanity's birthmark. He stains himself with innocent's blood, endeavors alone...
100K 3.3K 31
Shinso finally made it into class 1-A. This his dream. After years of working with his Dad, Aizawa, to gain the muscle and work ethic it takes to be...