She's My Cliche ( Alpha Tamin...

By PriestessSummer

Book 2 Alpha Taming Axton hit his head on the wall for the hundredth time. Maybe. He stopped counting, and t... More

A/N & Glossary
1 The Run (edited)
2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )
3 Wolf Point Montana ( Edited )
4 The Thunder Basin (Edited)
5 Getting to Know You
6 More Unexpected Surprises..
7 Wedding Bells & Alphas
8 Fight And Attack
9 Holding Moonwater
10 The Luna's Birthday's
11 Meeting Time.
12 Gaagii, Tye, and The Wolves Agreement / Going Home
13 Pain and Sweetness
14 Sucker Punches & Wild Roses
15 Travel & Family
17 You Can't Drown an Omega
18 An Attack on Farven
19 People Watching
20 Penetrate Death Valley
21 An Ally, A Girl, and Her Horse
22 Journey to Death Valley
23 Battle for the Century

16 The Hunted

2.8K 110 12
By PriestessSummer

DECEMBER

"It's so good to rest. " Mika stretched and sighed. She had just called Jayce, and the others had somehow contacted the guys as well. " We have to leave soon don't we?" She pouted.

" Unfortunately yes. " Tye sighed. " I don't want to though. In our off time Farven has been teaching me how to take care of Jason's hair. I've learned so many new things to do with it. " He giggled a little.

" He is the biggest softie ever. How is he an assassin?" Asked Linzie.

" Mmm... Jason is very serious. Just not around the people he trusts. He tends to be quiet around other Alphas. When on a job he is deathly serious. He's a scary man. He's scolded me severely once. Just once, and he felt terrible about it. But, I fucked up. I could have gotten us both killed. Lead the target back to our pack. I had to learn. " He shrugged playing with Merella's hair.

" What did he do?" Mika asked sitting up.

Tye glanced at the group of girls gathered around him. " He... Well he punished me by locking me away In a solitary kind of building. Just me and him. Non stop training. If I blacked out, it got worse. Harder. Nearly unbearable. " He shrugged. " I could see the remorse in his eyes, but he couldn't show me special treatment because I'm his Luna. The fact is I messed up. "

" That's far to harsh. " Merella whispered.

Tye smiled a little. He felt uncomfortable talking about himself like this. But, they deserved to know why Jason was the way he was. " If it helps after he pampered me. He literally wouldn't leave my side for two weeks after. "

" How long Tye?" Esmeralda asked quietly. " I mean how long was the punishment? It couldn't have just been a day. I've known them for way to long. I know better. "

" A week. He retrained me. Everything that he had already taught me. Drilled it back into me on a crash course of a week. It was hell. " He sighed. " But, he really did pamper me. Wouldn't even let me get water by myself. "

" Sometimes our Alphas are harsh hmm?" Esmeralda said as she smiled a little. " Ricardo is so over protective. He doesn't think I can protect myself because I'm a girl. I guess he is old fashioned. Still. He makes me so mad. Sometimes... "

Mika kind of giggled. " They are a rough bunch of guys. Even Axton. I've seen a side of him I hadn't before. It was shocking. I'm used to them being laid back, but every one of them have managed to scare me. The Ball was a very clear way to see them. "

Linzie nodded. " Axton has issues, but he's working them out. He's getting much better. " She smiled.

"Good to know. Ladies, sorry to interrupt, but I'm butting in anyway. " Farven said as he sat with them. He chuckled a little, and sighed softly before glancing at Tye. " Boy. You can keep secrets, but not forever. Especially not from Jason. Though, I imagine he's got secrets as well hmm?"

Tye nodded. His hands were beginning to shake when Farven came in. " He does. Though he won't say. "

" Calm down. He would never hurt you, and if he didn't want you he would have already moved on. " He assured. Tye looked down. Almost as if he was unsure. " He won't kill you for hiding something. Especially if it's for a good reason. Moving on. Miss Merella, Carter isn't stupid. I'm sure he's picked up on his blackouts by now. Lynx is smart, and that is why they are compatible. He knows that Carter has most likely caught on. Carter is allowing it to happen until you've become comfortable enough to say whatever it is you need to. My guesses at least. " He smiled.

The mermaid blushed a little, and smiled back at him. " I hope so. I really do. "

" You've been talking with Lynx? What about Carter? He still doesn't know?" Mika asked.

Merella shared a look with Tye. " There was more to the night you all blacked out, but we are unable to say what. That night Lynx called me out though. He has been staying close to me since. " She admitted.

" I knew something was off about that night. ." Esmeralda said softly. " It's nothing bad is it?" She asked sceptically.

" No. Not that we are aware of. " Tye answered as he stopped playing with her hair all together.

Farven took over, weaving shells and small jewels into Merella's locks. " You all should be proud. " He said knowingly.

" Of what? Lying to the people we love?" Tye asked with shame peppering his voice.

" For staying close. For forgiving each other. For keeping promises to the spirits, and carrying out missions. " He steadily worked.

" You aren't Farven. " Tye stared looking over to the older man.

" Correct. I'm just an old friend. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less. " He smiled. " Unfortunately I've come with a message. Trouble is coming. Most likely as soon as you leave here. If Farven knew he'd probably keep you here. Hendrick knows. He's keeping a close eye on the boarders. Rouges, the bad ones, are everywhere.

There are a few pluses. You have allies within the bad. They'll be the last people you expect. Not all rainbows lead to a pot of gold, but they do lead from one area to another. And not all hybrids are bad, but some have a change of heart. Try trusting the necromancer instead of it's captor. Just some suggestions. I've said way to much as is, but I'm an old man. My mind slipped. " He laughed before going silent again.

Farven looked around. " Have a good chat? He won't let me know what he said. Damn stubborn, old fool. " He sighed, and finished Merella's hair. " You lot have a schedule to keep don't you? Get some sleep. Tomorrow is supposed to be the day you leave. " He hugged Mika closely. " Love you Bug. "

" Love you Grandpa. Night. " She said as she walked him out of their room. She turned quickly, and went back to the huddle. " We never speak of this again. " She said automatically.

Tye looked at her confused. " What why?"

" He mentioned spirits. If they have a reason to keep us silent then we stay silent. They know more than we ever could. " Esmeralda said with a small smile. " I know I forgive any bad feelings I might have had. No use in fighting with ourselves. "

He smiled a little as well. " I see. Okay. Then we won't speak of it. "

Merella looked down sadly. " I'm tired of hiding though. " She said sadly.

" You won't have to for long. Tell him when we get back. Don't hesitate. " Mika said happily.

Linzie shyly nodded. " I'm sure Carter will be elated. "

They talked for a little while longer, and turned in for the night. Unknowingly to them, a rainbow was sitting by on the rooftop. Rainbow was listening, and observing, just as she always did. Of course she wasn't reporting directly back to either Jason or Ruder. She was just watching them. Making sure nothing happened in the dead of the night. She'd already taken out three scouts since they'd been here. " This group is going to have some issues leaving..." She sighed as she watched the moon.

~~~~~

The girls were talking with Farven while Tye carried suitcases out to the beamer. Linzie started to feet over him carrying four at once. He just laughed it off, and continued.

She went back to the room to gather whatever was left, and take it to the car.

When she opened the door she was greeted by Rainbow sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. " Hello Omega. "

Linzie closed the door quickly, and locked it behind her. She had a feeling in her gut. Something she couldn't place, and then the warning from last night repeated in her mind. " What do you want?" She asked guarded.

" Not going to scream? Rat me out? No fun. " The girl smiled, and stood. She sighed a little. " I don't expect you to believe me. Not at all. But, I'm working for Jason. "

" You're right. I don't. I heard him kill you. " She whispered. " The again... My feeling aren't normally wrong. "

"That feeling is called intuition. You have.. seer like abilities. Guess that's why that jackass wants you. Anyway. Trust them. They won't lie to you. Your wolf should help you with them most of the time. " She pointed out. " Also, if I were bad wouldn't she have already tried to kill me? Went into protective mode?"

Linzie frowned. " I guess so. " She crossed her arms, and glanced back at the door. She listened to see if they noticed she was gone.

" No one's noticed yet. " Rainbow said softly. " Thankfully. Look it's going to be an issue getting you guys out of here. The rouges aren't going to allow it. You'll be caught within a few miles of here. This time even the sea won't get you out of trouble. You are to far inland. Maybe the river, but that isn't a good option. Bottom line. Get caught. "

" What?! No!" She yelled In a hushed whisper. " Why would we do that?"

" Trust me. I'll be there to help you. I think someone else is on the inside as well, but I can't say who. Everything is fuzzy right now to me. I'm still "waking up" if you will. "

" Speaking of waking up... How are you alive?" She demanded.

" For an omega you sure are full of questions. Oh well, someone has to relay info soon.. might as well be you. Your the smallest. Easiest to get away. If I can guess I think it'll be you. So, the ring leader of this shit storm of a circus did something to me involving necromancy. He's gathered quite a few of the pool souls, and is holding them captive. He mainly used their power on himself for some reason. I have no clue why. He's insane. He brought me back. Darius as well. Something is off in his head. When he woke up he was different as well, but I don't know if it was for better or worse.

Moving on, this same guy is after Tye. He is obsessed. He wants to end Mika. He wants to keep the mermaid as a pet. He wants to keep Esmeralda as a pet as well. Sick fucker. Trust no one. Some humans are on his side, get back to Farven if you can. He should be able to get you to Jayce the fastest. Jayce can gather people In a heartbeat. It's faster. Speed is key. Speed. Is. Key. Got it? Take the river. It runs by Farven's place. The vampires will see you. " She assured.

" G-got it. Are you sure though? They didn't catch you. " She asked.

" I smell like death. They are used to that smell. It's not a very thick line where we stand next to each other. I mean. I kind of am dead. I was barley able to sneak in myself. You guys had about three scouts trying to sneak in to take you during your stay here. They've been dealt with accordingly, and Hendrick has been notified secretly. It won't be long before they find them. I timed to to happen right after you leave. This pack will be in high alert. They'll be waiting for a sign. Anything. "

Linzie chewed on her lip. " Okay. I think I got it. I'll try to remember it all. "

Rainbow ruffled the girls hair gently. " You are one hell of a fighter. You'll be fine. I respect you, and how willing you were to protect him. " She whispered.

" Don't you hate him?" Linzie asked curiously.

" Yes, and no. I want Jaosn to be happy. If Tye makes him happy then so be it. I'll always love him, but I'll protect them with my life instead of force myself in. "

" It took you that long to realize it?" Linzie asked again.

Rainbow growled a little. " You ask so many questions. " She hissed. " Yes. Okay? Yes it did. When he was about to kill me I went ahead and pleadged myself to his loyalty. I made an unspoken promise. We don't break them. He might never forgive me, and that's okay. He doesn't have to. I'll still do my best. " She crossed her arm over her chest, and bowed to Linzie. " You have my word. I'm here to protect you.

The door handle began to rattle. " Linz?! Are you there? Are you okay? " Mika's voice came through.

" Stay safe. Shhhh..." Rainbow said as she disappeared out the window.

Linzie tried to compose herself before she went to the door, and started shaking the handle from her side. " Help the door is stuck!" She winced at her own lie.

" Oh thank God! We thought you were missing! Hold on! I'll get someone!" Mika said running back downstairs.

Linzie grabbed a book, and hit the knob repeatedly until it popped off partially.

Help came quickly. Hendrick broke the door so that she could leave. She thanked them, and after getting scolded for not telling anyone where she was going, they liked into the car. Rainbow's warning circling through her mind.

Hendrick was sceptical about the whole thing. The door knob looked battered, and he knew for a fact that it hasn't been beforehand. Farven had brushed it off as Linzie panicking as she tried to get out. For the time being so did he. Then the message came through. Three dead werewolves were found next to the river. Each one was a rouge spotted previously by a guard. Something wasn't right, and by the time he realized it the Luna's were gone. Probably an hour or so down the road by car at least.

" Farven!"

~~~~~~~~

The trip was smooth so far, but no one let their guard down. Tye was the most tense. Obviously. He was driving after all.

Linzie laid back, and watched the world go by out of the window. She sighed, and her eyes drifted closed for a moment. Then she heard the breaks squeal.

"Trust her Linzie!" Gem shouted in her head. She just nodded, and held onto Merella.

Tye was being guided by cars on all sides. They were trapped with no escape. He exited the main roads, and eventually they are pulled to a stop down an old dirt path. Panic set into each of them, and Linzie cleared her throat. Now or never. " Calm down! Remember what Farven's wolf said! Just relax. We might have someone here to help us through. "

Mika was beginning to cry. She sniffled, and locked her door. " You think so?" She asked terrified.

" I do. Tye? What about you? " Merella asked.

Gaagii didn't say anything. He just pushed forward a calm in the boy. " It'll be okay. Don't let them see you cry its what they want. They want us scared. " he said as rouges started to gather around the car. He nearly growled when Rainbow showed up with a smirk. She planted her foot on the hood and motioned for them to get out.

Linzie out her hand on Tye's shoulder. " They lead from one point to another. Isn't that what he said?" She whispered.

" Something like that.. but how can I be sure?" He asked angrily.

" She loved him once. Do you think she would hurt him like that?" Linzie asked softly.

" To get him back maybe. " He answered giving Linzie a questioning look. " You really trust her?"

" Right now, I do. " She nodded.

" We don't have much choice. " Whispered Esmeralda. She unlocked her door, and opened it. " Let's go. Our escort is waiting. " She said confidently exiting the car. " Grab my suitcase. I want my stuff. " She barked.

The others took her lead, which made Rainbow smirk further. It was pretty hard not to watching them be so brave. Something she wasn't. " You heard them. Get their shit, and get them loaded into the van. No questions. Let's go. " Linzie gave her a look as she passed. One that sent chills down her spine. She would not cross these girls, or Tye.

They'd have her head. All of them.

~~~~~

" Everyone comfy yeah?" She asked as she patted Mika's head. The girl flinched away causing the men to laugh. " Good. Cause you won't be leaving for a while. We have one hell of a drive ahead of us. "

She walked on into the back of the van, and sat nearest to the front. A little door was attached to the cab. She kicked it. " Move it!" She ordered before sitting back with her arms crossed.

This van was luxurious. It was obviously outfited for transport. Just like the one Mika was in before. She felt sick to her stomach. She wanted to bolt, and run. Something kept her from doing so though. It was the colorful haired girl herself.

She stood over Mika, and gently rubbed her back. " Bend over, and breathe slowly. It'll be okay. "

Mika glared, and yet the touch was so comforting that she gave in immediately. " Why should we trust you?" She asked her tone much colder than she thought it would be.

" You can't. Don't trust anyone. " Rainbow replied. " Just know that I do what I do, because I have to. I don't have a choice. " She whispered. The door to the cab opened, and she glanced up at the van's driver.

Mika panicked, and almost started hyperventilating. Darius watched her with the most humane look to his eye. " Y-you. Why? No..."

Tye was about to get up from his seat to step in between them, but Linzie shook her head.

" I'm not stopping Rainbow. Dickhead is out cold, the other cars are way ahead. This bridge is your only chance. " He said calmly.

Linzie stood, and made her way to the front. She looked across the road trying to spot the river for herself. " How much farther? And how far away are we now?" She asked slightly scared of the large hybrid formerly known as a bad guy.

Darius was slightly amused. He inhaled, " Hmmm.. about fifteen miles away from Farven. You two have fourish mike's to decide if you go out the door. " He answered.

" What the fuck is going on?" Tye muttered quietly. " Why are we suddenly plotting with the guy who choked me out, and let this Rainbow headed bitch fight you?" He asked Linzie.

" I would like to know as well. " Merella said softly.

Linzie glanced back, and smiled nervously. " I'm not plotting. I'm trying to save us. " She said calmly. "Gem trusts them. So do I. For the time being at least. Rainbow said it would be safest for me to get away. I'm the smallest. Less noticable. But it might not even work. So who knows?"

" That is suicide. You can't make a jump that high!" Tye said standing.

" Tye I'm not human. I'm still a werewolf. I have to try!" She yelled.

"Not so damn loud. I'll have to kill this fucker if you wake him up. Or give him brain damage one. " Darius snapped.

Rainbow was still trying to get Mika to calm down. " I don't expect you to believe in this plan, but it's looking like the only one you've got right now Tye. "

" You..  Why don't I believe that? You just want to get between me and Jason right now don't you? " He asked venom lacing his voice.

"Tye! Calm down. You are really stressed. Just be calm! " Linzie pleaded.

" No! Enough is enough. My head is killing me. People who wanted to kill me are trying to help me? One of my best and only friends seeming to betray us all? What the hell Linzie?!"

" She is working for Jason!" She snapped. " Forget it. Just get me out of the van I'll try to get to Farven. " Linzie said harshly and she walked past her friends.

Rainbow nodded. " Keep breathing okay Mika?" She said softly as she could manage.

Mika nodded, and kept her eyes darting nervously towards Darius. He net her eyes, and looked away sadly. His guilt was immense.

The two girls opened the doors to the back, and Rainbow peaked out of one. She gasped, and groaned. " He's fucking tailing us!" She growled. " Linzie look like your trying to get away. " She said letting the girl out onna fake fight with her. She pulled her back inside, and 'slammed' the door shut. " We lost the window! Kill him. Well have to make it look like we fought. "

" Fuck. " Darius huffed. He leaned over, and snapped the rouges neck sitting next to him. " Done. But one dead guy isn't enough of a fight. Who did what? Mika's snapped a rouges neck before. "

" Huh? I mean.. yeah I did, but that was because I panicked. " She gasped for air.

" You are panicking right now. " He pointed out. " So we say you snapped, and ended up breaking him. "

Tye rolled his eyes. " Punch me. Black an eye. Something. I'll say I was fighting to. "

" Hell no. " They said together. Neither Rainbow nor Darius wanted anything to do with hurting Tye.

" Okay then..." He said sinking into his seat baffled.

" Then hit me umm... I do t know you name. "

"It's super easy. Rainbow. " The girl kind of smiled. " Are you sure about this?"

" Yeah. I'm sure. I wouldn't have said it if I wasn't. Now hit me like a man. " Esmeralda said confidently.

Rainbow sighed. " I really don't want to do this. " She did as asked though, and hit Esmeralda as hard as she could across her upper cheek. " That should start to swell up in a few minuets. I'm so sorry. "

"Damn... Women are so strong. ."

"Darius. Not helping!" Mika snapped surprising everyone.

He chuckled seeming to be the same guy she knew in high school. " Yeah I know. But, what can I say? I died for one. I was weak, and pathetic under the power of women. They can accomplish so much with a little wave of their hand. A single word could drive you to madness. Even if they don't mean to. " He shrugged, and slammed his foot down on the gas petal.

Darius glanced back at the group. " At any rate, it doesn't excuse anything, but it is some kind of explination. Better than nothing. " He sighed. " Now get comfortable. The train yard is quite a few miles away from us. We'll Cath yo to the others. Make sure to get you stories straight. Esmeralda tried to get out, Rainbow pulled her inside. They fought, and Esmeralda ended up bruised. Mika fought hardest. She accidentally snapped this sap's neck while he was driving, so I tossed her in the back, and took the wheel. Don't forget it. " He warned.

" Something is wrong with that man. He'll see through any inconsistent variables. " Rainbow agreed.

" I thought you said you didn't know whose side Darius was on Rainbow?" Linzie asked sitting in her seat again. Esmeralda rubbed her eye continuously. She hoped to agitate it enough for the growing bruise to begin to show quicker.

" I didn't know until I left you in Farven's territory. " She answered rubbing her neck a little. " Honestly I thought I was dead when I left. He grabbed me by the throat as soon as I got on the roof. " She shuddered.

" I had to make sure she wasn't there to harm anyone. I didn't know he'd done the same thing to her that he did to me. " He said absently.

" That is still rather rude. " Linzie pointed out.

He glanced back with a bone chilling look. " What do I care. If she meant harm she'd be dead. "

Linzie returned his look with an equally emotionless stare. " Because I would have figured it out. Especially after our talk, and then you would have regretted making me mad. I'm not strong, but I am smart. I know how to deal with asshole. I've dealt with them all my life. You don't go grabbing girls by the neck. Do you?"

He felt the chills run down the length of his undead spine. His heart beat as rapidly as it could now. A literal cold sweat seemed to break out across his skin. He cleared his throat, and looked back to the road. " No. Your right. Sorry. Sorry Rainbow. I could have handled it better than I did. "

The colorful girl gave her an appreciative smile, and nodded. " It's okay. You did what you thought nessicary."

Tye cleared his throat this time. Everyone turned to look at him as he leaned forward leaning his arms on his knees. " Not to butt into a party I haven't been invited to... But you keep mentioning a he. Who the fuck is he?" He asked still rather pissed that his enemies and friends were so willing to get along so suddenly.

Merella sighed. " Tye. I can tell your mad. I don't have any reason to call you out on it. Or say you shouldn't be. But, if you want to be closer to Jason, ahem, spiritually you have to let it go. Don't harbor these negative emotions. Werewolves let them go in the form of fighting normally. Esmeralda can't normally take about, but she took a punch like it was nothing. Just so we can have a cover story. "

He glared hard at them all, and settled on her. " Your right. You don't have that right. " He scoffed, and sat back again. " But, being raised by wolves .. I realize that you are right. I don't get that opportunity though. They refused to let me fight with them. For some reason. So I'm a little pent up right now. So! Someone do me the kindness of telling me who the fuck is out there before I throw myself out of the back of this van. "

Rainbow shared a glance with Darius. " You... Really don't know?" She asked.

" I think I do. But, I'd rather it not be him. " He answered in a bored tone. In all honesty, if it was who he dreaded it was, Tye was trying to hide his true emotion.

His absolute fear.

Darius noticed Tye's demeanor. It couldn't be helped. The boy asked to know. " It's Alpha Ruder. " He whispered. The fear that shot through Tye was doubly noted by Rainbow and Darius. They both remained silent though.

Tye tried his best not to hyperventilate. He did his best not to let it show. He pushed it down as hard as he could. Be gulped though before asking a question he really did want an answer to. Yet he needed it. " D-did he kill them?" His voice quivered.

Mika sucked in a breath. " Tye..  "

He out his hand up. " I..  need to know. "

Darius nodded. " He dies deserve to know. " He agreed.

The girls remained quiet, and waited for an answer. They were curious as well. They also had never heard of Ruder before the meeting. Nine if them knew why Tye was getting the way he was.

" Yes. He killed your parents. His own parents. I was one of the witnesses. He forced us to watch. We were under his thumb like little ants. Those Necromancers were, and still are scared shitless. I was. But, not anymore. I did what I could for them after he killed them. For a while he wanted them left in the sign. Eventually his anger grew even more, and he wanted them out of his sight. So he told me to get rid of them. " Darius paused, and took a moment before he continued.

" At first I wasn't going to do anything special. But, eventually I caved in. Things haven't been the same with me. Not since I died. That night reset me In a way. My heart beats again. My conscious began to eat away at me. I can't handle it anymore. I feel alive again. " He looked back at Mika. " My wolf even came back. " He finished.

"My goddess. He did?" Esmeralda gasped. " How is it possible?"

" He said he never left. " He answered. " Tye. Are you okay?"

Tye gave a numb nod. " Yeah. But, I'm scared. Ruder is the bane of my existence. He hates me. He always put me through hell. The toughest exercise, because I couldn't shift. I ate last because I wasn't important. He never left me alone because I was a weakling. "

The man chuckled. " That's called obsession and bullying. Conditioning. " Darius answered. " Trust me. I'd know. I did it. "

Tye looked over at him confused. " What do you mean? Why would he want to condition me? I get that he was a bully. But obsessed?"

" Yeah. Obsessed. So much so that he thinks he loves you. He thinks what he did was best for you. He thinks that he helped you become you, and be you. He wants you. In more than one way. " He stated simply. " I tried to do the same things to Mika. She kicked my ass before I could though. "

" No. He can't. He hates me right? Your pulling my leg. "

He shook his head. " You are in denial Tye. He beat me through a wall because I choked you back in Moonwater. Because I left a bruise on you, he almost killed me. He ripped my fangs out. Broke my arm to pieces. Then punched me so hard I flew into, and broke a wall. He isn't right. Something isn't right in him. "

Tye shook hard. " B-but he'll take me away from Jason. He'll try to kill Jason. " He whimpered.

Darius nodded. " And he'll succeed to if he gets you. So you either can't let him have you, or you have to kill him. "

Tye looked at him like he'd lost his mind. " I can't kill Ruder! He is way stringer than me. Not to mention a wolf. I'm not. I'm just human. "

" Hardly. " Darius scoffed. " No human can keep up with the shit Jason's out you through. Not from what I saw. Not to mention you took an Alpha down on your own basically. Beat the living hell out of him. "

" I was pissed. My anger took over." He said defeatedly.

" And yet you left him alive. " Darius pointed out. " Only someone strong with a pure heart could pull that off. Most people would snap and kill him.  Jaosn would have. Axton would have. I'm sure only you or the girls wouldn't have. "

" Jayce did dislocate his jaw. Broke a bunch of teeth while he was in my prison.." Merella said softly.

" Yeah. But what does that have to do with me being strong enough to handle this? I'm not. I'm just..."

"Say it one more time, and I'll personally drown you in your sleep Tye. " Rainbow answered before he could finish. " I fawned after that man all of my life. He never really looked at me. Not like I've seen him look at you. He would kill for you in a heartbeat. Be strong, and be prepared to do the same for him!"

Tye gasped at her outburst. He gulped, and looked down. " I. . I want to, but I'm scared. I feel weak. "

" You aren't. You are one of the strongest guys I know. " Linzie said softly. " You make an excellent Luna. You have a huge heart. You are strong in body and mind. " She smiled.

" Thanks Linz. Sorry I yelled at you. I shouldn't have. I just saw red. " He sighed. " O-okay. I have to be strong then don't I?" He breathed out. " I'll try. I should be able to with help. "

" You have help. Trust them. I'll guide you along the way as well. " Gaagii promised.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good luck. " Rainbow whispered. She kicked open the van doors. "Let's go! Your train is waiting~ " she chuckled like she didn't have a care in the world.

Ruder walked up to her. " What was that back there in the road Rainbow? Hmm?"

She gulped a little. " They started fighting back. One if the girls almost opened the door and got away. I pulled her in, and we fought. Gave her a shiner. " She shrugged pointing to Esmeralda.

The girl climbed out of the van looking rather proud with a nice black eyes starting to form. " She hits like a perra. " Spat Esmeralda as she walked by escorted by a few men.

She was followed by Mika who kept her eyes low. Acting nervous. Which was easy. She was nervous. Darius walked next to her. That alone kept her nervous. " This one decided to lose it. Peter's dead. She snapped his neck in a blind panic before I subdued her. " He scoffed as he pushed her forward gently.

" You are still to easy in her. " Ruder spat. " Let me handle her. I'll end her now. "

" Not a chance. She's mine. " He growled protectively. Honestly it could have been taken as territorial.

Linzie was grouped with Merella. Both girls stayed close to each other In a protective bubble of Merella's making. " Try to touch me, and I'll feed you to the fish in the river. " She huffed at the men trying to get close to them. " We stay with them..." She added pointing to the group ahead.

They were all worried about Tye. He was the last one out. He was scared. He didn't want to face Ruder again.

Tye swallowed his fear, and stepped up to the end of the van. He stood there in the doors looking down at his brother with his hands in his pockets. " Yo bro. Long time no see."

Ruder's head snapped over to Tye. His eyes softened considerably. " Tye. There you are. I've been so worried. "

" Have you now?" He asked not budging.

" You have no idea. " He answered with a sickening grin.

" How are mom and dad?" Tye asked with venom.

" Resting now. They were in my way. Now nothing is. " Ruder answered holding his hand out to his adopted brother. " Come along Tye. Let's go home yeah?"

" Why would I do that? My home isn't in Death Valley anymore Ruder. " He said softly trying to reason with him.

" If I would have known back then that you would end up paired with a guy, I would have taken you myself. Much, much earlier. Now that your back within my reach I'm not letting you go. I'll make you'll be this time for good. Or else. " He promised.

Tye sighed. " There is no reasoning with you. Is there? Never was. " Tye took his hand. " I won't be swayed easily. I love Jason, and you won't change that. "

Ruder scoffed. " Fine then. As long as I have you to myself anyway. He'll never get you again as long as I'm alive. " He chuckled darkly.

Tye shook physically. He glared at Ruder, and the man gave him a soft smile in return.

" Ahh there is the fear I adored in you. It's so sweet seeing you like this again Tye. So beautiful. " He gently touched his cheek, and rested his forhead on Tye's for a second. He smirked when. Tye flinched. " Don't worry. I won't hurt you much as long as you behave. "

Tye frowned. He sighed feeling like he had no choice. Ruder tugged Tye onto the train with the others, and kept him close. " Let go. Goddess you are so clingy. "

" Shut up Tye before I break something, and regret it. " He snarled. " Sit down, and be a good boy. " He shoved him to the floor of the train car. " I'll be right back. Gotta pay the train yard off. Or kill 'em one. " He shrugged.

After a tense silence Ruder came back bloody. He chuckled. " One way to Death Valley. " He leaned against the car and waited for the train to depart.

Tye shook a little, and held himself. He was more scared now that Ruder came back bloody. He couldn't help but remember all of the bad things Ruder had done to him. Hell at one point he had made him eat out of a dog bowl on the floor. Tye was only ten at that point in time. Ruder was just ruthless. He jumped when he felt something cover him.

Ruder had take his bloody ass jacket off, and draped it over Tye. He must have thought he was cold.

" Don't take it off. " He demanded.

" Fine. " Tye growled.

" Getting fiesty? Should I remind you who owns you?"

" No one owns me Ruder. " He answered.

Ruder growled. " You'll learn. Alphas own Lunas. We own those weaker than us. "

" Bullshit. You don't own anyone. An alpha is supposed to take care of his people not own them. " Tye said standing as the train pulled away from the station.

Ruder pushed him back down, and bent down. " Behave, or I'll have to throw one of your friends over there off this train. " He warned.

Tye sat, and grew quiet. He thought hard about their plan in the van, and how it failed. He pulled his knees to his chest, and laid his head on them. He closed his eyes, and tried to reach out to Gaagii.

Eventually he heard an answer. " Play along. "

Tye sighed. He hated himself for what he was about to do. Good thing Ruder had beaten him for most of their life as brothers. He was good at faking tears. He leaned a little, reached out to tug on Ruder's pants gently, and glanced up at his brother with tears brimming his eyes. " I'm scared... "

Ruder was caught off guard. He wasn't used to seeing this Tye anymore. Not since they'd been kids. It was a side he lived dearly about Tye. He lived seeing the tears, he loved making them go away.

Even more so he loved being their cause.

He bent down to Tye, and ruffled his hair gently. " It's okay Tye. I'm here now. Did I scare you?"

Tye nodded, and leaned into Ruder's touch. It surprised everyone. Including Darius. " Yeah. You did. Why do you have to be so mean Ruder?"

The guy smiled. " Because I love your pain. It's addicting. " He purred.

Tye whined. He continued looking up at Ruder who seemed to be entranced by Tye's chocolate brown eyes. " Please stop. Forgive me for running? "

" Hmmm..  maybe. But, you have to do something for me. "

Tye frowned. He looked at the man confused. " What?" He asked. He took note of their location in his peripheral vision. They were going over a bridge over the river. This night be one of their only chances to get someone off the train, and send them back. He hoped Ruder would somehow let someone go somehow.

" Throw one of your friends off the train. Right now. I want to see your loyalty to me. " His tone was cruel, but soft. " Do that, and I'll attempt to be nice for a while. But, I want them dead. So chose carefully yeah?"

Tye's eyes went wide. He didn't want to do that. He couldn't. " I.. "

"Do it. Throw Linzie off! Now!" Gaagii hounded.

"But, if I do that she'll die. This is way to high up for her!"

" Do it or she'll die anyway. She's going to be fine Tye. Trust me. "

" Gaagii. That's insane. She's an omega!" Tye had his had down, so that no one could see him.  Ruder must have taken this as a no.

" Ahh sad. Guess you don't have it in you to be strong like us. " Ruder said as he stood back up.

Tye stood along with him.  " You'd better bent ght Gaagii. "

" I'm the Raven. I'm never wrong. Gem us ready. Linzie is strong, and smart. She'll be fine. Just do it. "

Tye walked over to Linzie. He grabbed her hand, and pulled her up. Then pulled her over beside Ruder, and the open box car door. " Sorry Linz. You are a good friend, but your also the weakest. She smallest. You'd be in the way. Have a safe trip down if you can, but I'm sure you won't. " He closed his eyes, picked her up, and tossed her just over the edge of the rail road bridge.

He stared out into the distance as he listed to her scream. He waited for the sound of her hitting the water to fill his ears. He really hoped she'd make it. Otherwise this was for nothing, and he was officially a murderer.

Ruder laughed as she was silenced by the water. " Beautiful! I would have thought you'd choose the pet girl over the seer.. Well the spanish wolf girl. But, I suppose you were right. That omega wouldn't be able to survived be a drop this high. " He hugged him from the side, and pulled Tye's head to rest on his shoulder.

Mika cried behind them. She sobbed continuously, and hid her face. Ruder rolled his eyes, and glanced back at her. " Or the stupid bitch trying to challenge hundred of years worth of leadership. " He muttered.

Tye ley his real tears slide down his cheeks. " Shut up Ruder. " His voice broke. " Linzie was my friend. Don't insult her. Or Mika. You made a promise to me. Please don't forget. "

Ruder sighed. " Yeah yeah. I guess I did. Fine. Come on. Let's sit down. It is snowing way to Death Valley. "

Tye walked back to his spot. He slid down the wall, and laid his head back on his knees. He glanced at Rainbow, and let his eyes cloud as if he was talking to Gaagii. She like the others was shocked. That is until a certain Raven popped into her head.

" Don't make us regret listening to you.  Linzie is in the river. Gem is guiding her to shore as we speak. Protect the rest of them. I don't know how long it'll take her to get back to Farven. I'm sure she broke something when she hit the water. "

Rainbow was even more shocked. She gave a quick Curt nod. She would protect them. She glanced to Darius, and attended to let him know something along those lines. She settled for mouthing one word when Ruder focused on checking on Tye again.

Protect.

It took him a moment. He wasn't good at reading lips. But he got it finally, and nodded. He pulled a sobbing Mika into his side, and Esmeralda as well. She gave him a look, but he focused on watching Ruder. As normal.

Merella was still using her water barrier. She was safest for the moment.

" You did so well Beautiful. Rest for a while. I'll be nice for now. You proved yourself quite a bit by killing that... Umm your friend for me. Just like I did for you. " He cooed.

Tye looked over at him. " You killed them all.. For me?"

Ruder nodded, and repeated, " They were in my way. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 13.2K 40
|HAS BEEN REWRITTEN| She was kind. He was heartless. She saw the good in everyone despite her past. He saw nothing but hatred for others because of...
2.2M 89.5K 65
-COMPLETED AS OF JUNE 1, 2017- Highest Ranking: #1 - November 27, 2018 ~READER REVIEWS~ "WOW" - StephanieSmith193 "I love you!! And I think you are v...
19.9K 992 63
In Lycan lore, every wolf believes there is a soul that is their equal in every way: a perfect match. Their meeting is predestined, preordained by th...
19.5K 670 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...