I'll Love You from Afar...

By cocobutterkxsses

A little boy walked up to the small girl, looking down. "Hi..." He felt a little embarrassed. "Hello!" the g... More

Pre-Spidey Senses
Insecurities, Brat Pack, and May
Secrets
Radioactive Tension
Red and Blue
An Old Project
Following Suit
Just A Typical School Day
Iron Father With His Not-So Iron Heart
A Holiday Filled Memory
Anode
An Unintentional Invitation
First Un-Official Mission
The Chitauri
Decathalon Travels
Dissection
Bold of You To Assume
Michelle Knows All
Press Conferences for Dummies
Fuck You Parker
The Prompt of Realization
Beck and Call
Fathers Love
Say Your Goodbyes

Throughout The Years (PROLOGUE)

3.2K 62 48
By cocobutterkxsses

It was a rainy day, dark, and gloomy, all the children at Elm Tree Elementary school were sad and bored with being stuck inside for their recess. All except one little girl, she was no more than five years old and she was sitting alone in the corner of Ms. Smith's classroom playing with legos. Everyone else was eating their snack, sleeping, drawing, finding anything to do on a boring day like this. But she was the only one playing with legos. She was a little lonely but she wanted to do what she wanted to do, so her teachers let her do her own thing.

A little boy walked up to the small girl, looking down. He had chestnut brown hair, with a few curls here and there. He was wearing a Star Wars sweater and jeans that were a little too long for his legs.

"Hi..." He said, a little embarrassed.

"Hello!" the girl said with a bubbly smile, "do you wanna play legos with me?" she asked the boy. He looked up with a shy smile.

"Sure!" He said almost immediately cheering up. He sat down next to the girl picking up one of the instruction books. He looked over at her pointing to a photo of what looked like a lego spaceship.

"Do you wanna build this one?" He pointed excitedly at the photo.

"Yeah! I love space..." the little girl lit up at the sight of the book and immediately started looking for the pieces. She stopped and turned around to look at the boy who was also looking for the pieces.

"What's your name?" she asked timidly

"I'm Peter... What's yours?" he tilted his head curiously.

"I'm Y/N"

***

It was a year later and the little Y/N waited for her friend patiently at the gates of the school. Both of their parents always dropped them off at the gate no matter what, rain or shine. It was almost time to go into class and Y/N started getting a little sad at the realization that her friend might not be coming today.

"He might be sick, we should go in, you can't miss school."

"Ok Happy." she sighed and walked into school with her dad's driver, her backpack hanging from her shoulders glumly.

After school that day she asked Happy to drive her to Peter's house to see if he was doing ok. However, when they pulled up there was a car she didn't recognize. When she knocked on the door to the house she got a feeling that something wasn't right. Usually, when she came over there was a warm feeling, and the door seemed welcoming, now she felt cold and sad. She expected Mrs. Parker to open the door but instead saw a pretty woman, with long dark hair, and a depressed look on her face.

"Hi sweetie, what are you doing here? Where are your parents?" She smiled weakly,

"I was wondering if Peter was home... he wasn't in school today and so I thought he was sick." Y/N said shyly

"Y/N?" a little voice came from behind the beautiful women. Y/N looked past the lady to see Peter, his hair was messed up and his eyes looked as though they were made of glass. He'd been crying.

"Aunt May can she come in?" he asked the lady. Aunt May nodded her head and let Y/N in.

Y/N ran straight to Peter engulfing him into a hug. She didn't know what was going on but she could tell that her friend was in pain. They went to his room and he pulled out some legos for them to play with. He started piecing some parts together, not even looking at the directions just taking a blue and a green piece and clicking them together then pulling them apart over and over.

"Peter what's wrong?" she asked, getting a little glum, Peter looked up at her and then looked back at his two pathetic blocks. Y/N wanted to know what was going on so she could comfort her friend. She decided the best way to ask him was with something they both loved. Legos.

She gathered up some red legos and started piecing them together, however she was missing one piece that she needed. And she saw that piece in the middle of her creation. So she grabbed a blue lego and swapped the red piece out for the blue. Then put the red piece on top of the newly finished shape. She tapped Peter on the shoulder, he looked up from his little legos and Y/N handed him the lego creation she had just made. He stared down at a heart made out of legos in the middle of the heart was a random blue lego. Which looked really out of place but that just made it perfect. He smiled at the heart and looked back up at Y/N sadly.

"My parents are dead..." he said choking back tears,

"Oh, Peter!" She locked him into a warm hug and the two children silently cried.

***

Fast forward to sixth grade, Peter waited outside for Y/N as usual when Flash comes up to him.

"Sup Penis Parker!" He flashes a cunning smirk. Peter looked down at his shoes trying to ignore him and hoping that Y/N was coming out of class soon.

"Hey, Parker I'm talking to you!"

"Flash leave him alone." Peter looked around to see Y/N staring down his bully.

"Well if it isn't little miss Y/N Stark? What are you going to do? Have your daddy blast me with one of his war mach- ow ow ow!" he stopped abruptly because at that moment a teacher had come out, and pulled Flash by his arm.

"We are going straight to the principal's office Mr. Thompson!" and they stormed off Flash giving them a death glare on his way out.

Y/N turned to Peter, "My house? Happy can drive us." she asked

"Coolio" Peter responded

They walked up to a sleek black car, the driver inside it unlocked the back door for them. They climbed onto the leather seats and buckled their seat belts. Peter and Y/N excitedly talked about what they were going to do once they got to Stark Tower, little did they know they're plans wouldn't come to light.

When Happy pulled up the two children slid out of the car but when they started towards the door Y/N's mom came out in a rage with a suitcase. Y/N's father followed after her.

"Clarisse don't do this!" her dad pleaded

"No Tony! I am leaving and you can't stop me." she spat,

"Well then don't stay for me! Stay for Y/N!" he motioned towards his daughter who was on the brink of tears. She had no idea what was going but she felt like it was her fault. Y/N's mother looked at her daughter. It wasn't a motherly stare though, instead, it was cold and offensive.

"Happy, drive me to the airport," she told the driver and slammed the door behind her. At that Y/N burst into tears, Peter wrapped his arms around her and stared at the black car drive away with Y/N's mom in it. He looked at the car, and then Y/N's dad. Peter knew her father as a strong, and brave façade. But now he was curled up and broken, like a small little boy... like Peter the day he lost his parents.

"Mr. Stark..." Tony looked at the boy who was holding his little girl. She looked so fragile.

"Mr. Stark what happened?" he asked,

"Not today Peter..." and he walked back inside.

***

It's seventh grade, Y/N has developed a little bit of a crush on Peter but she can never tell him that in fear of losing her best friend. But that's beside the point of this next story because this next story is a little more uplifting. This is when the pair makes a new friend... well sort of.

Y/N is walking to her next class when she walks straight into someone. It was a girl with light brown skin, and curly brown hair. She was wearing a graphic T-shirt and army green pants. She dropped the book she was reading, they both looked down wide-eyed at the book then looked at each other.

"If I lost your page I apologize in advance." Y/N said, a little scared of what she would do to her.

"It doesn't matter if you apologize or not I'd still kill you." she picked up the book and flipped through the pages her eyes zooming past the words. She looked at Y/N with a murderous look in her eye. Out of nowhere Y/N starts running away, the girl running after her. Y/N was a fast runner but nothing compared to this girl. They both zoomed past the classrooms and yelling teachers telling them to go to class. It was the most fun Y/N had had in a long time. After a few minutes of running around Y/N stopped for a breather when all of the sudden the girl full on tackles her to the ground. They both start laughing at how stupid they were being and lay on the grass.

"I'm Y/N Stark."

"I know." The girl said with a little smile on her face, she turned to Y/N.

"I'm Michelle Jones, but my friends call me MJ," she said,

"Nice to meet you, Michelle." Y/N gave her a smile

"You can call me MJ. I already know we're going to be great friends."

This chapter was for context purposes. The next chapter will be set in the present day.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own any of the Marvel characters nor the movie or comic series. I'm only using them for a story nothing more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 563 29
Book 1 in the Soldier's Dolls Series. April Smith is probably the loneliest person out there. She has no friends and no family. She spends her life t...
27.9K 544 6
(Y/N) (L/N). No one knew that name at the time nor asked who that was. Thirteen years later, everyone would come to tremble at it. This boy wasn't ju...
258K 8.6K 59
π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜œπ˜™π˜Œ ── β±βΏβΏα΅’αΆœα΅‰βΏα΅— α΅‡Λ‘α΅˜α΅‰ αΆœα΅’Λ‘α΅’Κ³, α΅‡α΅˜α΅— Κ°α΅’Λ‘α΅ˆΛ’ α΅ˆα΅‰α΅‰α΅– ᡖᡒʷᡉʳ ʷⁱᡗʰⁱⁿ; αΆœα΅ƒβΏ ᡉⁱᡗʰᡉʳ ᡇᡉ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ˒ᡃˑᡛᡃᡗⁱᡒⁿ α΅’Κ³ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ α΅ˆα΅‰Λ’α΅—Κ³α΅˜αΆœα΅—β±α΅’βΏ. α—’ 𝙱𝙾𝙾𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙾𝙡 πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™°πš‰οΏ½...
462K 12.4K 30
(Discontinued) This is the place you go to if you want to see sightings of Iron Dad and Spider Son. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff...