The Light In The Shadows (DIS...

By grootstars1019

Raelynn was born the Princess of the Fae Realm. She had a loving family, and everything was perfect. Until on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Authors' Note
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Author's Note!
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Authors' Note

Author's Note

12 0 0
By grootstars1019

I honestly don't know if anyone will read this. We've decided to stop writing this story. Both of us needed a break from Wattpad and we really just burned out writing this book. I don't have any excuses, but I want everyone who has read through to know that we are so grateful. We also would like to know if anyone would like to continue the story. If you're interested in writing the rest of the story, or even just using the concept with a different plot, please feel free to reach out to us through our messages or even just in the comments of this chapter. We wish you all the best. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 12 14
When Raelyn married in to the royal Älva family, she never expected the tragedies that came soon after. As quick as she was married to the love of he...
208 41 38
Family feuds get a little out of hand when the family consists of one immortal, one Unseelie king, one Seelie god, and two counts of parricide. And t...
1.9K 165 19
Raelyn was born into a happy, loving family and all was well, until her village was pillaged and burned by intruders, leaving Raelyn alone and hopele...
6.8K 230 49
****Free preview**** ...the Wolf who chased the Sun created a Tenth Realm for them, the Realm of Sølvefalske... The best part of Shifting into a wolf...