Snakebite | Avengers: Endgame...

By SketchpadArtist21

"I retired from that life. I don't even have my suit anymore, the feds took it when I went under house arrest... More

Epigraph
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 12

114 3 1
By SketchpadArtist21

As soon as I was recovered, I hopped into a car and started driving. It took hours, but I finally made it to where I was going. I didn't know what I was going to find, but it felt painful enough to close the car door and not having anyone running up. I staggered up to the door, hesitating as my hand floated over the handle. I almost turned around and went back to New York, but I grit my teeth and went inside.

It was like entering a ghost town. There was no life in the house, and oddly no dust. I checked all of the rooms, finding absolutely nothing. I stepped outside, seeing an arrow stuck in the target. I went over, crouching near the tree.

There was a small bit of dust lying on the ground. I had found my family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 690 49
She never thought she would ever meet anyone as egotistical as her brother, but boy was she wrong. She never wanted to be in the lime light like Tony...
7.1K 346 34
Having been taken into the Avengers only a year ago and surviving her kidnapped by HYDRA, Emily had finally felt like she had a place to belong and s...
25.2K 1K 86
Ana Barton, was the most purest souls Thor had ever encountered. She was strong willed, smart, brave and compassionate. Though he had only known her...
155K 6.4K 38
Everything changes in the blink of an eye. One minute I'm having the time of my life with a new family, and the next, I am six feet deep hollow of em...