Noah Beck • Instagram

Av lukes2022era

What happens when Noah stumbles upon a random girl's Instagram account Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
132
133
134
135
136
Epiloge
Book 2

131

2.6K 34 5
Av lukes2022era

Noahbeck: 1 year with the love of my life. I have no doubt in my mind that you, Isabella Rosalie Coatney are my soulmate. From your giggles that give me butterflies, to your monster sounds that make me laugh. I love everything about you. I love who you are, and who you want to be. You will always be my princess. You will always be my number one priority. And I hope that you will always be mine. No matter where you, no matter how long your gone, I will always go chasing after you. Because you are my reason to be. My heart travels wherever you will take it. Here's to many more years with you, my little princess monster. ❤️
Tagged: @Bella_coat

Luke.jackson, Bella_coat, and 274,417 likes

•comments have been disabled•

_____________________

{Bella's POV}

"Please can we go out? Even to the living room or something?" I begged Noah. No girlfriend wanted to celebrate her 1 year anniversary in her bed, especially when she's been there for almost two week. "You know what the doctor said princess, not until another three days. I'll be there in a few minutes, and I'll build us a blanket fort." He said, the phone didn't do his voice justice. I wanted to hear it being muffled into a whisper and him saying how much he loves me.

I wanted to cry. I hated my bed now. I hated my concussion that gave me headaches that could kill anyone from the pain. "Can you at least move me to the couch Noah? Please? I'll be good. You can carry me and I won't move or get up. Please?" My voice wavered, and the end in desperation.

"...baby, take a deep breath-" "I miss it Noah. I miss the sun. I miss the couch. Please!" I let out a sob. "Hey!" He said sternly over the phone, making me sniffle but shut up.

"I will carry to the couch okay? I will make us Dino chicken nuggets, and I have a pizza with me right now, and sour patch kids, Dr. Pepper, and of course crystal light peach tea." "I love you. I'm sorry for crying." I murmured. "Princess, I get it. You're frustrated and annoyed, it's okay. Can you wait 5 more minutes for me to get there?"

I nodded but then remembered he couldn't see me. "Yeah, but 5 minutes. Any longer and I might combust." I joked lightly. "We can't have that, now can we?" Noah gasped, playing along, "I need my girl with me, so try not to combust okay, dummy?"

"Okay." I smiled when he said 'my girl'. "Be there soon babe." "Bye bubba, see you soon." And with that I hung up.

As promised Noah showed up within 5 minutes. "Pick me up." I whined, my arms reaching out for him. He rolled his eyes, but picked me up nonetheless. "I'm sorry." I mumbled. "For what, baby?" "For us having to spend our anniversary inside, on a bed or couch." I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck, his hands gripping my thighs.

"It's okay, pretty girl. Soon, you'll be off of bed rest and I'm gonna spoil you rotten and take you to a fancy restaurant, but you flowers, and so many other things, alright?" He walked down the stairs, careful not to knock me on anything. "You already spoil me." I countered. He hummed, placing me on the couch gently.

"I love you." His eyes didn't break eye contact with me. "Why aren't you saying it back?" I pouted. "Because I'm starting to think love isn't a strong enough word for what I feel for you. I practically worship you." He pecked my lips softly, nudging his nose against mine. I leaned in for another kiss, slotting his bottom lips between mine. "Get a room!" Luke yelled as he walked in.

"This is my apartment and I can kick you out!" I shouted back, while Noah continued to pepper my jaw with kisses. Luke and I bickered back and forth, much like brother and sister. "Mmm, give me attention." Noah whined.

"Welp, that's my cue to go find Kayla." Luke said scurrying up the stairs. I smiled at Noah, my eyes lighting up. "Hey, baby boy." He puckered his lips wanting another kiss.

I pecked them, pulling away. "I should be the one babying you. You have a-" "a concussion. I know. But please, let me baby my boy, and spoil him with my love." I kissed his forehead, pulling his head to my chest. He nuzzled his head into my neck, his arms slipping around my lower back.

"What do you wanna watch, bubby?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair. "What ever my princess wants," He mumbled, "but I still want you to hold me." I smiled, looking down at him.

"I wouldn't even dream of letting go." I turned on the Little Mermaid. "You have an obsession to Disney." He grumbled. "You said whatever I want." I argued. "That I did." His hands rested on my thighs, his thumbs caressing them softly. It was a non sexual act, just telling me that he was there. "You're so handsome." I commented looking down at him.

He glanced up at, away from the screen. "You're beautiful." He said, not breaking eye contact. I squished his cheeks together. "My baby." I said, giggling. "Will you stop squishing my cheeks?" He grumbled out. I pouted, but removed my hand. "Thank you." I murmured. "For what, Princess?"

"For loving me. For treating my like a princess. For being you." He smiled up at me, his eyes lighting up. "I love you, I love you, I love you." He muttered between kisses.  "We're pretty damn cute together aren't we?" I asked. "The fucking cutest." Noah replied.

"You're my baby. My princess. My monster. My dream girl. I could go on and on about how I worship the air you breathe and the ground you walk on. How you're more beautiful than a goddess." Noah gushed, hugging me tightly.

"I love you, Noah."

"I love you more, Bella."

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

21K 94 32
Vinnie becomes tik tok famous and make new friends. But what happens when he falls in love with one of his friends? 😳😬 Please read to find out and...
54.2K 438 30
You recently just moved into the Sway house with your Brother Jaden. You get to go to Playlist and have the best time. However what will happen when...
160K 1.5K 39
vinniehacker started following you. {real life, social media} -started 6/21 -finished 10/21
133K 1.2K 39
Crystal Richards moves to the sway house for a fresh start. But what happens when she meets a new addition Quinton Griggs.