Injustice (arrowverse version)

By dannyisnotabully

The year is 2021 on earth prime and Supergirl goes evil. (Basically Injustice but arrowverse) Fyi it gets go... More

Chapter 1-Regret
Chapter 2-The confusion
Chapter 3-Distance
Chapter 4-Manhunt
Chapter 5-Inception
Chapter 6-RTF project
Chapter 7- Decryption
Chapter 8- The RFG of 2041
Chapter 9- The RFG of 2041 part 2
Chapter 10- The grand Deception
Chapter 11-Life at the GTB
Chapter 12-Going dark
Chapter 13-Green Lantern's light
Chapter 15- Checkmate?

Chapter 14- Reconnection

121 6 3
By dannyisnotabully

"Why did you let him in? And how did he finds  us" Sara told Mick with anger. "He offered me beer" Mick responded

"Well it's amazing what satellites and common sense can do for you. Although I just need you to hear me out Sara." Lex said as walked around the room. "And why should any of us listen to you after the stunt to pulled." John Constantine asked

"Because I know that Mayor Ramirez has been protecting you all and it would suck if he got impeached." Lex told them

Sara then got close to him and said menacingly "Give us one good reason for not holding you hostage." Lex simply kept his cool and pulled his phone and said "Because I have been recording this whole conversation. All I have to do hit this button and the whole world will know the legends are here and that they threaten the great Lex Luthor." Lex then noticed that Nyssa was reaching for a knife so he said "Oh and don't try to destroy my phone with your knife. If this phone goes offline an email with the data logs will be sent to some of the biggest media companies so just here me out."

"What do you want Lex?" Ava asked in frustration

"Well it seems that you all came to your senses and found out that Supergirl is a threat." said Lex. Sara then asked "Your point?"

"My point is, you guys want to kill Supergirl but let's be honest right now I'm the only person who can make that possible." Lex explained "I have a plan, I just need all of you to fulfill it."

Ava asked Sara "Can I talk to you about this in private." Sara followed her to a more private area and she said "We can't take this deal."

"What are you talking about? This is our chance to stop Kara." Sara told Ava. Ava then replied with "This is Lex Luthor we're talking about he could be playing us!"

"So what do you want me to do? Let him go and have him snitch on us or hold him hostage and have the world know that we kidnapped Lex Luthor. It be lose lose. If we have a chance to stop Supergirl we have to try." Sara argued. Ava then said "Fine

Sara then turned to Lex and said "Fine we're in."

Lex then said "Well I was counting on that because I've already set my plan in motion."

We are now at the GTB. Nate was really tired and was about to take the elevator to the upper sleeping quarters. The elevator opened and a man who seemed to be a mechanic walked in and bumped into Nate.

Nate then turned to the man and said "He watch it!" The man then looked a him and instantly he recognized the man. He teared and hugged the man said "I've missed you man." Ray patted his back and said "I've missed you too.

After Nate controlled his emotions he asked "Why are you here?" Ray then looked around the room and lead Nate to a more private room

"Lex Luthor sent me to get the Waverider." Ray explained. Nate was shocked and said "You're working with Lex?" afterwards Nora teleported into the room and said "Calm down. We're just trying to rescue the Legends."

Nate was even more shock but the main question in his mind was "Why didn't you both teleport in?"

"Well I wanted you two to have your moment." Nora told him

"Huh that's pretty considerate." Nate commented .

Ray then said " Listen, we can explain later. We just need the Waverider right now ."

The three of them sneaked into the storage room. As they snuck in the lights turned on and we guards surrounded them.

Nate then told Nora "Gideon isn't online. So use your magic to open the cargo door." Nate then steeled up and started fighting the guards and drawing there fire . Nora started prying the door open. Ray got his suit on and started to help Nate fight off the guards

"Just like old times!" Ray told Nate as he blasted a couple guards back. "You know it!" Nate responded followed by him grabbing a crate and throwing it at some guards.

After this more guards came in and started gunning them down.

Both of them took cover behind some storage and they noticed and Nora finished opening the cargo door. Nora then turned around and threw a shockwave of magic energy at the guards. It was so much magical energy that the lights went out. They all got into the waverider.

"We need to get power back on." Nate commented. Afterwards Nora took the piloting seat and said "You guys can go to the generator room to turn the ship back on."

Nate and Ray went to the generator room and Ray pulled out and wires from his gauntlet he then told Nate "Ok you just have to be the conductor."

"Got it!" Nate answered. He them grabbed the generator with hand and the wires on the other he then steeled on and was able to jump start the ship.

After the ship turned on they both high fived with excitement. Followed by going back to main room with Nora. They took their seats and entered the Temporal zone followed by exiting and ending up in the woods of Star city.

"Now we just have to wait for Lex's signal." Ray told everyone with his usual optimism

"Now can you guys explain why you're working with freaking Lex Luthor?" Nate asked

"Well he developed a plan to stop Supergirl and it might be enough to end this war." Nora told him

"Can you tell me this grand plan?" Nate asked Ray responded with "Sure"

We are now at Star labs with Cisco, Caitlin and Barry walking into the cortex. They see that Hal and Nash are using there computers so Caitlin asked "What exactly are you guys doing?"

"Well your buddy Nash here is helping me locate the Red Lantern power rings that Skallox left behind." Hal explained as he focused on the screen

"Yeah I've dealt with power rings before. In fact I helped this guy in a Bat suit get a yellow lantern ring before I left earth 44." Nash explained as he searched through his bag

Caitlin then said "You've worked with Batman?"

"Actually there was two Batmen on that earth the one I helped wasn't from earth 44 he went by Batwing." Nash explained

"What would happen if these rings end up in the wrong hands." Cisco asked with curiosity. Nash then handed him a worn out paper and said "This is the Red Lantern oath. So it gives you an idea of how the ring affects it user."

Cisco then read out "With blood and rage of crimson red, Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead, Together with our hellish hate, We'll burn you all--that is your fate!" he then said "Well they seem pretty friendly."

"Yeah but luckily it seems that the rings haven't picked any new users so we should be in the clear for now." Hal told everyone but Hal knew it was only a matter of time until a ring finds a user

"Good because I think I might have a plan to stop Kara." Barry stated as he grabbed everyone's attention he continued with "For now our only ace in the hole is probably Allegra. With that stone Nash gave her we could have Kara relive Krypton's destruction."

"Well we would have to tell Allegra about all this." Caitlin commented only to have Allegra walk into the room and say "I already know. I'm writing article on this as well but I would probably recommend a plan b."

"That's why Hal is here." Barry said as he pointed at him . Hal then asked in a completely clueless fashion "What do you mean?"

"If you have a training session with Kara with your ring at like fifty percent you could probably find out if you could beat Kara." Barry told him

"Well we already told her that I'm the Green Lantern so, why not ." Hal admitted

"Great will have the fight in the desert ." Barry told him

We are now in the desert where Barry and Kara first met. We have Hal and Barry in their suit waiting Kara's arrival.

"So I was thinking, If she gets her powers from the sun, why don't we fight her at night?" Hal pointed out. Barry then critiqued Hal's statement by saying "That's like saying solar panels don't work at night."

Hal then said "Fair enough." afterwards Kara came in flying and landed in front of them.

"Ready to lose, Emerald Knight." said Kara. Hal fired back with "Please they might call you the girl of steel but you're about to be crushed like aluminum."

"Alright enough trash talk. Just get in position and I'll call it." Said Barry. Hal and Kara then flew slightly above the ground and waited for Barry signal. Barry then said "Now!"

They both rocketed towards each other but Hal moved out of way and blasted Kara with a ray of willpower. Kara landed on the ground and said "I guess someone doesn't like to play fair."

"Well super villains don't play fair" Hal pointed out jokingly . Kara then shot at Hal with her heat vision. Hal responded by forming a force field around himself. Kara then flew towards him and punched the force field causing it crack open. She then grabbed Hal and threw him to ground. After Hal stopped sliding on the ground he noticed that Kara was flying towards him . He made a sniper rifle and started to shoot at Kara but she just dodged all his shots. As she got close Hal formed handcuffed around Kara's hands he then created chains around her. He notice that Kara was about to break free from the chains so he started flying upwards. Kara then broke free from the chains and started to catch up to Hal.

Kara was so focused on catching up to Hal she didn't notice the green fighter jet construct that completely sideswiped her. When Kara crashed landed she looked up and saw that Hal was rocketing towards her with a train construct formed around him.

Kara blasted up into the air at full force and meet with Hal in a head on collision. Which ended in a giant green explosion. We see Hal got launched upwards while Kara powered through the explosion.

Hal then faced Kara and said "Ring don't fail me now!" He then captured Kara within an orb of willpower. He then made a giant bat and struck Kara with it causing her to rocket back down to earth. Hal then started free falling and when he tried to make a jet with his ring but the ring told him "Power levels at zero percent." but before he hit the ground Barry caught him. He then saw Kara crawl out of the crater she made from crash landing. Barry then asked Hal "Think you can beat her?"

Hal answered with "Probably not." Kara then said "We'll call it a tie. How about we go to my apartment and we can just chill." Barry the said "Well I kind of need to talk with my team about something." Hal then said "Yeah and I.." Barry then interrupted "Have nothing to do so why not."

"Great! Come on you can talk Alex. You probably don't remember my sister that well anyways." Kara told him

"Yeah I totally forgot you even had sister." Hal told Kara although he was clearly lying he told Barry "I hate you." Barry responded with "You'll get over it." followed by Barry super speeding back to star labs where we have Ralph, Nash, Caitlin, Cisco and Allegra

"You guys told Ralph his part of the plan?" Barry asked. Ralph quickly responded with "Yeah I just have to pull a double agent thing with J'onn."

"Do you think this is going to work?" Caitlin asked with doubt "To be honest we need more time. We need to free Wally if we want to have a chance against Kara." Barry admitted

"It's crazy that things of even gotten this far." Allegra commented

"Yeah, even though crime rates are down it seems things are worst then ever." Cisco told everyone

We are now back at the arrow base

"So what's your grand plan to stop the girl scout?" John asked Lex

Lex responded with his usual charisma by saying "Two simple word science and magic." John responded with "You have to be pretty knuckle headed if you think you can mix the two together."

"Please magic is a science just as much as science is a magic. Plus I've been running the calculations with your friend Ray..." Lex was saying only to Behrad interrupted by saying "You've been talking with Ray?"

Lex then responded with "Yes but that's not the point. You see Johnny, if we can make the ATOM suit to harness a techno-magic power source, it's instability..." John finished with "would cause a weak disturbance in reality that would be strong enough to temporally trap the girl scout in her own mind"

"See at least one of you isn't as dumb as a rock." Lex stated

"How would you even make a techno-magic ATOM suit?" Sara asked

"I'm already making it under the DEO. So I just need Nora and John to power the suit and all of you to lay a trap." Lex explained

"Can we get our friends out too?" Ava asked

"Sure why not. Supergirl will be trapped in her mind for like a week so we will have enough time to make a cryogenic chamber for her" Lex admitted since he really didn't care and the legends' friends

"Then what are we waiting for?" Nyssa asked

"Well I still need to pay a visit to the last piece of the puzzle." Lex stated

We are now at Star labs and we see Lex walk right into the Cortex and said "Well in terms of security, you really don't have much." the whole team turned to Lex defensively and Barry asked "What are you doing here?"

"I've cooked up a plan with the legends to stop Supergirl I just need you to distract Supergirl while I work on a techno-magic ATOM suit." Lex told him

"and why should we trust you?" Cisco asked. Sara then walked in and said "Because it's the only plan we have." Barry was shocked by Sara's appearance so he said "Sara listen I,.." But he interrupted by Sara who said "I'm not here to be friends with you guys. I just want Mia to be safe."

"And what do you think I want?" Barry asked Sara rhetorically Sara responded with "If that were so you should've stopped the FBI instead of helping them!"

"I was going to give Mia immunity!" Barry argued

Hal then walked in and asked "Am I interrupting something?" Nash then told him simply "Nothing of importance.' Barry then asked "Nothing happened right?" Although Hal simply ignored Barry and started leaving the room "Will your ring be completely charged by tomorrow?" Hal responded with "Probably not."

"Well you now know the deal so as long as live up, to your promise we should be fine." Lex told them "Now it's time for a great reunion. and telling you guys the plan " Later that same day we have Talia, Nyssa, Emiko, Sara, John, Zari, Behrad, Mick, Ava, Rene, Allegra and Lex. Everyone who has a suit is suited up. They are outside of Star labs.

They all see the Waverider land and out come Nora, Ray and Nate.

"Well this is an all star team if I've ever seen one." Nate commented. Sara then said "It's nice to have you all back."

"Well you all now know the plan. I own the DEO so I'll sneak Ray, Nate, Nora and John in and while we finish the ATOM suit Barry will distract Supergirl and the rest of you will sneak in the old fashion way." Lex explained

"and Talia, Emiko and I will get Ragman for back up and get Mia as far away as possible." Nyssa added

"Well trust me success is assured." Lex told everyone

We are now at the DEO with Mia, Thea, Roy and Rory. We have Thea who is comforting Mia who is clearly shaken.  "I don't remember anyone. I don't remember anything. I just have feelings. Happy ones and sad ones alike but I don't know why." Mia told Thea with all hopelessness

"It's fine Mia. Anytime now Talia, Emiko and Nyssa will be here." Thea told Mia "You've made the same promise day by day but we're still here." Mia pointed out

"The kids not wrong." Roy told Thea. She responded with "Your not helping!"

"Guys we will be fine . We just have to wait a bit longer." Rory commented

It's now the next day and we see Lex sneak in with Sara, Ava, John, Nora, Ray and Nate. They reach the main room and Lex opens a secret hatch in the main room. They go in and we see Ray place his full sized suit on a table so him and Lex can start working on it.

"Alright you just keep an eye on everything." Lex told Sara and Ava He then saw Ray was already working on the suit and "Hey be careful with the accumulator.." Ray then quickly said "Yeah I get it. If the R value goes negative instead of a controlled  techno-magic blast that would affect Kara's brainwaves we would have a uncontrolled techno-magic blast that would either tear reality or destroy carbon based organism like us." Lex then said "I guess your not entirely dumb."

"Yeah I still don't know what an R value is." Nora told Nate. Nate then responded with "Probably has something to do with Pirates."

Meanwhile outside the DEO we have everyone else outside waiting for Sara to give the signal on when to break in.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 605 22
Any and all rights to pre-existing characters in this story belong to their respective owners.
3.2K 82 10
Lex Luthor's a problem that only a female Kryptonian can solve. It's been six months since the death of the Emerald Archer and the slow descension of...
45.6K 1.2K 31
An alternate universe where The Flash and Supergirl live on the same earth. They meet at a time when both are already heroes and build a friendship t...
17K 361 9
The Legion of Doom and an unusual ally seeks for the spear of destiny so the Legends asks for Oliver, Barry and Kara's help to stop them from conquer...