Snakebite | Avengers: Endgame...

By SketchpadArtist21

"I retired from that life. I don't even have my suit anymore, the feds took it when I went under house arrest... More

Epigraph
Dedication
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue

Chapter 9

114 4 0
By SketchpadArtist21

I must've fallen asleep, because when I opened my eyes I was sat in the pilot's seat and there was a bright light outside of the window. I had to have been dreaming, there was no way we could've been found. Maybe it was death, finally coming to take us away. But the light faded slightly, and I could see it was a woman. I scrambled out of my chair, moving closer to the window.

"Who are you?" I breathed. "My name is Carol Danvers. Are you Ellie Barton?" She asked. "Give me a second," I said, then took off running, suddenly filled with new energy. "Tony! Nebula! Com on, you need to see this!" I shouted, waking them up. "What is it, Ellie?" Tony groaned, sitting up.

"Just follow me," I said, leading them back to the windshield. They spotted Danvers, staring at her. Nebula pressed a button on the ship, allowing her to properly hear us. "Wh--what are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to take you home," She said.

She grabbed the bottom of the ship, and took off flying. I couldn't believe it. We were going home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 266 30
When called to be a part of the Avengers Initiative, Bruce Banner was wary of everyone. Natasha Romanoff was sent to bring him in, but he couldn't wa...
385K 14.1K 40
Cassidy Martin didn't ask for any of this, and she doesn't want it. Her powers came to her by an accident, a fluke, and now they're threatening to r...
1.4K 44 20
(SPOILER WARNING- SPOILERS FOR ALL OF THE MARVEL MOVIES LEADING UP TO CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR. SPOILERS FOR ALL BOOKS BEFORE THIS ONE IN THE TRIO...
426 3 6
"I love you. I need you in my life. I need you in my life. You help me become a better man," he said, leaning back. "No Tony, you make yourself a bet...