✔Oddball Oneshots [And scenar...

By RhedTigre623

[Requests are CLOSED] [UNEDITED] Oneshots and scenarios for Ikémen Sengoku: Romances Across Time and Ikémen V... More

A/N: Thank You. m(_ _)m
Requests Page
(Sengoku) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Sengoku) [Pt.1] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
(Sengoku) [Pt. 2] When He Finds Out You Bear His Child
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Bird Stroke} [IkeSen]
🦊Mitsuhide Akechi {A Foxy Encounter Part One} [IkeSen]
🦅Nobunaga Oda {Sleep} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Amnesiac} [IkeSen]
{Sengoku} What They Do When You Are Away
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Mending a Broken You} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Cheer Her Up} [IkeSen]
🐯Masamune Date {Candy..?} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Cuddle me..?} [IkeSen]
🐇 Kenshin Uesugi {Always and Forever} [IkeSen]
(IkeSen) When Your Ex Visits You
Pick-up Lines They Tried [Sengoku]
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!! [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {My Sunshine} [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Tourette's Syndrome} [IkeSen]
Back in Time [IkeSen]
🦌Ieyasu Tokugawa {Affection} [IkeSen]
⚠️🦊Akechi Mitsuhide {Not Really My Type of Guy} [IkeSen]
When they find out you're famous [IkeSen]
Precious [IkeSen]
✨A Different Breed✨ [IkeSen]
(Vampire) When You Get a Nosebleed
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 1]
(Vampire) In the Library [Pt. 2]
🐑Sebastian {The Wine Glass Incident} [IkeVamp]
🦔Isaac Newton {Just a Dream} [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Fateful Return} [IkeVamp]
(Vampire) What They Do When You Are Away
Some Lines They Tried (Vampire)
Singing&Dancing: 21st Century Style!![IkeVamp]
Welcome to IkeVamp High!! [IkeVamp]
A/N
Under the Mistletoe: Christmas Special!! 🌲[IkeVamp]
Spelling [IkeVamp]
Yandere At My Wedding [IkeVamp]
Saint-Germain {Words} [IkeVamp]
When They Find Out You Bear Their Child [IkeVamp]
My World [IkeVamp]
Happy New Year!! [IkeVamp]
🦔 Isaac Newton {Allow Me} [IkeVamp]
🦅Napoleon Bonaparte {Goodnight} [IkeVamp]
Protection [IkeVamp]
🙃 Idk lmao [IkeVamp]
🌻Vincent van Gogh: An Artist's Wish [IkeVamp]
When they find out you're famous [IkeVamp]
Sassy Little Missy [IkeVamp]
your choice: 📖
Alyn Crawford{Personal Guardian} Part 1 [Midnight Cinderella]
Nico Meier {By Your Side} [Midnight Cinderella]
Stars In The Sky [IkeVamp]

🐺Jean d'Arc {Eternal Love} [IkeVamp]

264 6 1
By RhedTigre623

Hi guys, sorry for not updating in a while..! Its just that school takes time, and stuff like that..!
Well here's another oneshot, and I do hope y'all enjoy!

---------------

As the soldier Jean d'Arc stared up into the sky one cold, brisk night, he remembered some deeply emotional memories he had when a ray of hope still existed..

••••

"Jean!! Over here!"

He turned around.

There stood Y/N.

Enveloped in light as she smiled brightly at him.

Those were the days..

When I still felt your loving arms around me..

Those were the days when I knew I needed you by my side..

Two weeks had passed and as Jean got to know Y/N more, he grew romantic feelings toward her. Soon enough, he went to tell her.

But..

As he rounded the corner one day, he noticed that his friend, Napoleon Bonaparte, was talking to her.

Those were the days when I loved you..

As he watched the scene unfold from above..

A lonely tear escaped from his exposed left eye.

Those were the days when..

And Jean quickly went to his room, picking up Cherié and placing the little tiger on his lap as he stroked its fur, the gesture comforting him and the animal, as well as giving a little peace of mind, if just for a little while..

••••

One night, Jean decided to go on a walk around the mansion, to clear his mind about Y/N.

At this point, he already knew he'd lost.

But he loved her so much that he couldn't let her go..

But even so, he couldn't forget about it..

Those were the days when I wished I'd wake up with amnesia..

As thoughts ran through his mind something bumped into him and fell onto the floor.

As Jean looked down, he could see Y/N's grief-stricken face as she stared up at him.

He knelt down in front of her, apologizing until he spotted an empty bottle of Rouge in her hand.

"..Where did you get that?" He inquired.

With a shaky but sure voice, she answered, "When I woke up, Napoleon wasn't in the room, and I heard decided to head for his room, but I didn't find him there. When I went into the pantry, I found lots of empty bottles of Rouge, just like this.."

I tensed. It was the last thing I expected my friend to do..

'He forced his complete transformation..? But why?'

When I see you in need, I know my time has come..

Wasting no time at all, I helped Y/N up, holding back against the instinct to bite her. I led her to where we keep the horses and I mounted one.

"Come. Ride with me." I stretched out my hand to her.

When she took my hand, I felt like doing something.. Just for her.. And for my friend..

I had a spot in mind, but I never fully thought that it would be true..

When I see you with him, I know now what it is I am..

Napoleon Bonaparte, the Nightmare of Europe..

Was standing in front of the one and only Duke Arthur Wellington.. The one who defeated him at the battle of Waterloo some 20 or so years ago..

Napoleon, my friend was all hurt and scratched whilst the Duke stood proud, unscathed..

"Why aren't you fighting back?!?" (Wellington)

"..Because I-.. agh.. I see no reason to do so.." (Napoleon)

As Y/N and I watched in silence, hidden in the dark, I could sense tears making their way down her face.

When I see you smile or cry, I realize I've been spellbound..

"If you truly love that woman, you will fight me!" (Wellington)

"If I were to fight you it would be no fight at all.. If I fight you to the death all for her my time had been wasted! She is like a flower, Wellington! One that I cherish above all! If I were to die, I would have failed her as her protector. But if you die, I would have failed you.. As a friend." (Napoleon)

Y/N had to cover her mouth to stifle her sobs, bracing herself. I put my arms around her.

When I felt the warmth of the sun.. I always knew you were near..

"Then there is only ONE way our tragic story will end!!" (Wellington)

I watched as Wellington grabbed Bonaparte by the shoulders and flung themselves off the cliff.

Y/N ran for the edge and I ran after her, desperate to keep her alive. Napoleon can survive this. He can make it. He's been through worse..

As Y/N reached out over the edge, I had to grab her and pull her back.

"Why Jean..?! I could've been able to grasp his hand..!" She was sobbing uncontrollably.

"If you had gone any further, you would have fallen over the edge." I bluntly stated.

"That wouldn't matter!! I would go and jump down if it meant being able to see him one last time..!"

Those were the days I knew I'd already lost you..

"And if he had survived and you had not? Everyone would not be able to bear the grief. Especially me."

"Why?!?"

"Because I care for the both of you! That's it, I'll say it! Because I loved you! I loved you once, and I am sure as hell not going to let you die without his permission! Do you think he wanted to see you as he fell?!"

But those days were the best in my life, because I had you in my life..

She stopped sobbing as she stared up at me.

"Loved.. You said it in past tense.. Your feelings.. Your feelings for me.. Have they changed..?"

"..Not in the slightest. I still care for both you and Napoleon. I still care for you.. As.. Family.." I had trouble spitting out the last word, knowing full well myself it wasn't true.

It was time, yes, I knew.. that I had to let you go..

"I-.. aheh.. Thank you. I thank you for loving me enough.. To let go."

As those words left her mouth, that's when I knew..

..I never was truly free..

Those were the days when I wished.. I woke up with amnesia..

••••

As I looked back down at their tombstone..

I placed a bouquet of flowers on each, asking for forgiveness.

With Cherie back in the wild, and most of my friends either gone or on-leave, there was no one in the mansion at my side.

Vincent and Theodorus were out all the time..

Leonardo had found a different profession.

Comte had left on a business trip for Italy just yesterday.

And Isaac had just found and accepted a teaching position at a nearby university.

Arthur was gone.. for good..

And so was my friend, no.. My brother in battle..

Alongside his beautiful wife, Y/N..

With their memories..

As well as their legacy, forever written and set in stone.

Those were the days..

When I still felt your loving arms around me..

Those were the days when I knew I needed you by my side..

Those were the days when I loved you..

Those were the days when I wished I'd wake up with amnesia..

When I see you in need, I know my time has come..

When I see you with him, I know now what it is I am..

When I see you smile or cry, I realize I've been spellbound..

When I felt the warmth of the sun.. I always knew you were near..

Those were the days I knew I'd already lost you..

But those days were the best in my life, because I had you in my life..

It was time, yes, I knew.. that I had to let you go..

Those were the days when I wished.. I woke up with amnesia..

~~The End~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 10.4K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
185K 7.6K 39
who would have known two different people could actually have some similarities. [lowercase intended]
1.2K 55 24
I was bored. THIS IS IN FIRST PERSON! *COMPLETED - WILL/MAY UPDATE FOR HOLIDAYS* SUMMARY: After a virus breakout in 2019, people haven't been bor...
3.2K 72 9
You are a fairly unremarkable koopa. You do your job, you come home, you eat, you fall asleep, and repeat. Lately, your family's business has been st...