Karma's Innocent Fiancée

By fairyxhime

Karma Fanfic || Assassination Classroom Karma came from a rich background. As his family has always been some... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Fiancee Time
Chapter 2 - Asuna Time
Chapter 3 - Assembly Time
Chapter 4 - Test Time
Chapter 5 - School Trip Time, 1st Period
Chapter 6 - School Trip Time, 2nd Period
⚜️ Important Announcement ⚜️
Chapter 7 - Transfer Student Time
Chapter 8 - Transfer Student Time 2.0
Chapter 9 - Talent Time
Chapter 10 - Vision Time
Chapter 11 - End-of-Term Time
Chapter 12 - School's Out/1st Term Time
Chapter 13 - Island Time
Chapter 14 - Action Time
Chapter 15 - Pandemonium Time
Chapter 16 - Karma Time
Chapter 17 - XX Time
Chapter 18 - Nagisa Time
Chapter 19 - Pair Up Time
Chapter 20 - Summer Festival Time
Chapter 21 - Kaede Time
Chapter 22 - Framed Time
Chapter 23 - Itona Time
Chapter 24 - Spinning Time
Chapter 25 - Codename Time
Chapter 26 - Leadership Time
Chapter 27 - Reaper Time Part I
Chapter 29 - Career Counselling/Successor Time
Chapter 30 - School Festival Time
Chapter 31 - End-of-Term Time 2.0
Chapter 32 - Think Outside the Box Time
Chapter 33 - Let Live Time
Chapter 34 - Secret Identity Time
Chapter 35 - Confession Time
Chapter 36 - Past Time
Chapter 37 - Discord Time
Chapter 38 - Outcome Time
Chapter 39 - Outer Space Time
Chapter 40 - Valentine's Day Time
Chapter 41 - Trust Time
Chapter 42 - Happy Birthday Time
Chapter 43 - Final Boss Time
Chapter 44 - Graduation Time

Chapter 28 - Reaper Time Part II

2.3K 85 11
By fairyxhime

" So he's taken the students hostage. " Karasuma said as he prepared his gun while he and Koro-sensei stood in front of the entrance.

" He most likely wants to lure me out and then kill me. " Koro-sensei stated as he took off his dog suit.
*
" Aw, looks like my fun will be cut short. " the Reaper sighed as he watched the teachers closing in.

" Karasuma-sensei and Koro-sensei! " Hara exclaimed happily.

" But wasn't Koro-sensei in Brazil? " Nakamura pointed out.

" Can't be helped. Irina, we're going with plan 16. " the Reaper said as Irina smirked.

" Ah, my time to shine, huh? "
*
The two teachers slowly entered the room their students were once in but this time, was filled with total darkness. Just as they both entered, the door swung shut, trapping them and once again, the room began to descend, startling the two.

" Wh-What's this?! "

" The whole room is going down! "

A moment later, the two could see Irina held hostage in lingerie while the Reaper's black mass held her at gunpoint.

" Irina! " Karasuma shouted in shock.

Unbeknownst to him, Irina had a small smile playing on his lips.

" Not you too, Irina-sensei. " Koro-sensei said, upset as Karasuma aimed the gun at the black mass.

" You're the mastermind behind all of this? " Karasuma asked.

" Does the name 'the Reaper' ring a bell? " the Reaper answered.

" I've heard of it from Lovro. " Karasuma replied.

" I let him live on purpose. If I want my rivals to leave the game early, then word needs to get around. " the Reaper shrugged, " Will you lower the gun now? Or do I need to shoot your friend here? I don't mind. I have other flowers I can have at gunpoint. 29 other flowers that is. "

" Tch. " Karasuma grunted as he lowered the gun, understanding the threat.

'The way he obscures his presence...' Karasuma thought as the Reaper pushed Irina towards them.

" I've put explosives on her neck as well as the students. " the Reaper said, gesturing to the collar Irina wore, " If I just give the signal, it'll go off. "

" Do you think I'll just die quietly by having you threaten the hostages? " Koro-sensei questioned.

" I wonder? " the Reaper hummed.

'I don't sense anyone else around. I only need to be wary of his gun--' Koro-sensei's train of thought was cut off when his three of his tentacles was shot and immediately, the ground beneath him opened up.

He looked to the side to see Irina sitting up with Karasuma's arms around her while holding a gun. Clearly showing she's the one who shot him.

'Why?!'

As Koro-sensei fell, before he could grab onto something to stop his fall, the Reaper shot at his tentacles repeatedly, not giving him time to regenerate them. Before he knew it, Koro-sensei had landed on the ground of the prison cell where the students were held.

" Koro-sensei! "

" Are you ok?! "

The students shouted in worry as they saw the state his tentacles were in.

" Aw, that was quick. " the Reaper said disappointingly, " I didn't even need to use the hostages. Let's go bid farewell. "

The top of the prison cell where Koro-sensei had fallen through was cut off as a cover obstructed anyone to get through it.

" Irina-sensei...is everyone alright? " Koro-sensei asked.

" I can't believe he could capture you too. " Sugaya said in disbelief.

" Bars made of anti-sensei material, I see. " Koro-sensei muttered as his tentacle began to disintegrate at the touch of the metal bars that caged them, " It's tough but my body has finally overcome such circumstances! "

" What?! Really?! " the students shouted in surprise.

" It's a good thing for our current situation but it won't really be good in the long-term for us... " Asuna pointed out.

" Nyurufufufu, now to reveal my secret-internal organ weapon! " Koro-sensei's eyes gleamed red...

...before he was seen on fours and licking at a bar.

" I made this tongue with digestive juices. Give me half a day and these bars will be gone in no time. " Koro-sensei lamely said.

" We don't have that much time! " the students snapped.

" If you keep licking like that, I'll just detonate everyone's neck bombs. " the Reaper interrupted.

The students looked up to see that the Reaper was comfortable sitting on a ledge while Irina and Karasuma stood behind him.

" Eh--What?! " Koro-sensei immediately stopped.

" I guess I should pick up the pace. " the reaper jumped down to face the trapped group, " In a few, I'll be flooding this place with water. "

" Eh? "

" This is a drainage canal. At my command from the control room up above, 200 tons of water per second will squeeze you into noodles against these bars. " the Reaper announced.

" Wait! You're planning to kill the students too? " Karasuma objected.

" Of course, we've already wasted too much time. " the Reaper shrugged.

" Irina! You knew this much and yet you... " Karasuma gritted his teeth.

Irina looked away, " Of course. As a pro, I prioritise results not the methods used. Isn't that what you've been preaching about all this time? "

Karasuma was stunned.

" Well, it may be harsh but should I really let our best chance at saving the world slip through my fingers? " the Reaper wondered.

Karasuma gritted his teeth.

~Flashback~

" If there comes a time we can kill him in exchange of the students' lives, what is the government's policy on that? " Karasuma asked his boss.

" Well--that is, uh, you'd have to go with a case-by-case basis. The situation actually might come down to such a thing but uh, well...just make the decision on the scene. " his boss stammered out, unsure of himself.

~Flashback ends~

The Reaper walked past Karasuma.

'So, it's my responsibility in effect, huh. If that's the case then the decision will be...'

" Here's the government's view on this. " Karasuma said suddenly, causing the reaper to turn and look at him only to be punched right tin the face by Karasuma, " The 28 lives of the students are far heavier than the Earth. "

" If you still plan on killing them... " Karasuma loosened his neck tie, " ...I'll take you on. "

" K-Karasuma-sensei! "

" So cool! "

" And I'll tell you this, Irina. " Karasuma called out as he shrugged off his coat, revealing a vest and firearms hanging around his arms, " Being a pro isn't so carefree. "

'Killing Karasuma can take quite a while and it can ruin my plans. If that's the case then...' the Reaper immediately ran off, fleeing.

" I don't think so! " Karasuma immediately gave chase.

" Karasuma-sensei! Turn on your transceiver! " Koro-sensei shouted.

" How rash. " Irina nonchalantly took off her collar and spun it around her index finger, " Karasuma may stand apart from others but the Reaper goes even further than that. Just look at how easily he trapped the octopus. "

" Bitch-sensei... "

BEEP BEEP

Irina touched her communicator in her ear.

" Irina, I need your help. " the Reaper said, " I've set a trap. While Karasuma's fiddling with it, shoot him from behind. "

" Understood. " Irina answered as she raised her pistol, clicking it in place before leaving the trapped students and Koro-sensei.
*
As Karasuma was about to open the only door that would lead him out of the hallway, he heard a suspicious click.

'A trap? I can't waste any time to disarm it' Karasuma thought briefly before he pulled the door open and a loud explosion was heard.

" Did that get him? " the Reaper wondered as he glanced back, " Even if it didn't, it's enough to slow him down anyway. "

With Karasuma...

" Heh, more powerful than I had expected. " Karasuma smirked before he ran down the larger hallway, to be met with more traps but dodging them efficiently with no sweat.
*
Karasuma's eyes widened before he took cover behind a wall as across from him, the Reaper stood.

" Heh, your nose for bloodlust is pretty spot on, I must admit I had underestimated you. " the Reaper said as his body is now once again a black mass instead of a human body.

" It's a trade for all those traps you set up. I'd say it's pretty fair. " Karasuma retorted as he readied his gun.

" Once you've mastered how to kill someone, it's an assassin's nature to want to use every single skill they've learnt. " the Reaper chuckled as Karasuma narrowly dodged a bullet that wedged at a spot where his head once was and turned to see Irina approaching him with her pistol aimed at him.

" Come on, make sure you actually hit him, Irina. " the Reaper said.

" Sorry~ I'll make sure the next one does. " Irina smirked.

" You're going to die, Irina. " Karasuma stated.

" I'm more than prepared for that, Karasuma." Irina said resolutely, " You probably can't understand but he does. 'You and I are the same' he said. "

" That's right. Did I ever tell you about my past? " the Reaper asked, " Born in a poor slum beset by constant terrorist attacks, an uncertain world where life can vanish in the blink of an eye. I could only trust money and my skills, and that if you kill a person, they die. And so, Irina understands exactly how I feel. "

The Reaper proceeded to hit a button on a remote he held. The place shook as parts of the ceiling started to come off and fall. The two teachers stared in surprise.

" Right, Irina? Even if I decided to sacrifice you. " the Reaper grinned as the two teachers were then buried under the rubble.

A moment later, a piece of debris was pushed upwards before falling onto its other side, revealing Karasuma who stood up and now had a fresh scar on his right cheek.

" I knew you'd be alive! " the Reaper exclaimed delightedly, " But you can't come after me. Ne, the only reason I hired her was to deceive you all. "

Karasuma whirled around to see Irina unconscious under a large piece of debris, " Irina... "

" It's time for the grand finale. " the Reaper declared as he began to make his way to the control room.

" Tch, wait! " Karasuma shouted as he began to give chase.

" K...Kara...Karasuma...sensei! " Koro-sensei's distorted voice shouted from his transceiver, " Are you alright?! "

" What is it? " Karasuma asked as he began to haul up a piece of debris that was blocking his way.

" I finally got through. What was that explosion about? " Koro-sensei inquired.

" I'm fine but Irina's trapped under debris. I'm running out of time so I'm going after the Reaper. " Karasuma said before Kurahashi and Asuna objected.

" No! " the two girls shouted.

" Why won't you help her, Karasuma-sensei?! " Kurahashi asked, upset.

" Kurahashi... " Karasuma sighed, " Irina partnered up with the Reaper to achieve results on her own. A real pro accepts their responsibility. "

" This has nothing to do with being a pro! " Kurahashi retorted, " Bitch-sensei is only 21 years old! "

" Irina-sensei grew up in an environment where she had no peace of mind, traumatised at a young age and obviously is awkward at times because she can't understand how carefree we can be while she had to suffer. " Asuna said sadly, " Yes, she's considered a pro but she's not that much older than us either. She must also be suppressing her real emotions at times besides showing the side that we are all used to. "

" She probably has forgotten to pick up some pieces that would make her into a full-grown adult. " Kurahashi continued, " Please save her, Karasuma-sensei. "

" It's no different when you forgive us when we make mistakes. " Asuna pleaded as the rest of the class shared the same feelings.
*
" The village was wiped out. " a young woman with platinum blonde locks stated as she stood behind a young girl with blue eyes and wavy, blonde hair who was covered in a blanket, " This one killed a military man and fled. What do you think, dear? "

The young girl was none other than Irina.

A younger Lovro stepped up and stared down at Irina who kept her eyes on the ground before she glanced up at him.

" Good eyes, " Lovro remarked before he brandished a knife in front of her who gasped and stepped back automatically, " You have a decision to make. If you live in blood with us, your hideous memories of blood can become just another routine. Or you can seek peaceful days while living in fear of your blood-filled memories. Tame them through work instead of running away. "

Lovro sighed when Irina looked down once again.

" A tough choice for a young child. We'll head to the refugee camp and-- " Lovro stopped short when a small hand grabbed his coat, " ...there's no turning back. "

Young Irina nodded.

'That's right. A cold sea of blood filled my daily life. How fitting I should die betrayed' Irina thought as her consciousness slowly gained awareness of her predicament, 'I'm glad...it could finally end...before remembering the warmth of the sun...'

Irina heard a grunt as her eyelids slowly fluttered open to see Karasuma in front of her who was using his entire body to push up the debris that laid on her.

" Get out of there. I'll do the heavy lifting. " Karasuma ordered as Irina blinked up at him.
*
" What's going on? They've all escaped! " the Reaper exclaimed as he looked the CCTV surveillance footage on his phone where it showed an empty prison cell where the students and Koro-sensei once were.

The Reaper grinned as he tapped on his phone a few times, 'It's fine, I can just kill a few and threaten them over the intercom'

BEEP

The CCTV footage showed the area near the bars explode, revealing that the students had removed their collars.

'They took them off?! Who knew they could be this good? Tch!'

At the prison cell...

" The bomb's remote only has a detonate command and unlock function. It's pretty simple that it won't go off if we took them off. " Itona explained as Terasaka grunted under the weight of Itona on his shoulders for a prolonged period of time.

In fact, the students and Koro-sensei didn't escape at all. They were still very much trapped but thanks to Suaya's camouflaged spray paint, they were able to blend in with the walls of their prison cell and make it seem like they had escaped.

" This protective layering matches the walls and the light quality is just right! " Okajima said triumphantly, " And just like Mimura said, there's a spot the camera can't see well! "

" And with Sugaya's spray, the assassination camo looks great on our super P.E. clothes. " Mimura chimed in, " It's perfect to make them look just like the walls! "

" Man, who knew the RC peeping squad would play such a vital role? " Nakamura wondered.

" Why's Koro-sensei blushing so much? " Asuna questioned as she sat on Karma's shoulders.

" He has his own protective layering built in his body. " Sugaya explained.

" Which means he's naked right now. " Nakamura giggled.

" I can't get married now... " Koro-sensei moaned in despair.

" Stop blushing or he'll see you! " the students snapped.

With Karasuma & Irina...

Karasuma tore his dress shirt into two as he gently held Irina's arm.

" Your left arm may be broken. " Karasuma said as he wrapped his dress shirt around Irina's arm with a metal rod, " Are you hurting anywhere else? "

" Guh! " blood spurted out of Irina's nose.

" Oi, you're bleeding! " Karasuma exclaimed.

" No, I just got excited seeing your hot body. " Irina said dreamily after getting a first-hand view of Karasuma's abs and muscled body.

" I thought you were suffering from brain damage but this is normal for you, huh. " Karasuma growled lowly with a tick mark on his forehead.

" He has returned. " Karasuma whispered as he observed black gas approaching, " Just like the students had predicted. "

" Irina, " he stood up without looking at her, " the world you may hav lived in may be different from this, but the world the students and I live in...needs you. "

He then ran off, leaving Irina speechless.
*
" Irina, where's Karasuma? " the Reaper asked as he stopped next to Irina who leaned against a debris for support.

" He was already gone when I woke up. " Irina answered, " That's pretty mean of you to betray me, huh, Reaper? "

" Sorry about that! " the Reaper smiled, " I wouldn't have been able to obtain my objective without it! Besides, our world has always been about deceiving and being deceived. "

Irina stared at him before a smile formed on her lips.

" Well, that's fine. After all, " Irina winked at the Reaper as she moved a strand of her hair behind her ear and raised her left arm that was carefully bandaged with a metal rod to support it, " I'm a bitch who hops from man to man. "

The Reaper's eyes widened before arms wrapped around his waist and hoisted him up.

'Is he crazy?!' the Reaper screamed in his thoughts as Karasuma brought them both to fall down from a height.

" I've been thinking...are you really all that bite to your bark? " Karasuma said as he let go of the Reaper and both landed on the ground filled with water.

" What was that? " Kayano asked anxiously as the students could hear the two landing.

" Each one of your skills is on point, but your defences and endgame are weak--huh? " Karasuma looked in shock at the floating skin of the Reaper's face.

" Hah, you sure told me. "

Karasum looked up to see that the Reaper's face was all flesh, no skin.

" You-- "

" I peeled off the skin of my face. It just gets in the way of improving my disguise skills. " the Reaper smirked, " Now, to take you down and steal yours! "

The two began to trade blows.

" Koro-sensei, what's going on?! " Nakamura demanded.

" Er, well, the Reaper has a knife--no a wire! He uses that on Karasuma-sensei but--oh! He blocks him with his elbow and--EEK! He uses a knife as a shield and Karasuma-sensei then uses a kick but then--THIS IS SUCH A GREAT FIGHT! " Koro-sensei exclaimed as his students surrounded him in confusion.

" We don't understand a thing you said! " Okano snapped.

" Eh?! "

" Explain it clearly so we can understand! " Maehara added.

'I've pulled him into a close-quarters combat but I don't know what else he could be hiding. I can't afford to drag this out' Karasuma thought as he dodged another slice from the Reaper.

" I'll tell you something, Karasuma-sensei. " the Reaper spoke up as the two distanced themselves from one another and began to chuckle, " I made up that whole tragic backstory of mine. That was social engineering to lure a woman in. "

The Reaper had a wide smile on his face, " An assassin killed my father. I wasn't sad that he was dead but the movements of the assassin who took him down so swiftly made me think it was such a beautiful skill! "

The Reaper dropped his knives and held up a rose, " I was captivated. Assassination is an ensemble of skills! "

The Reaper there the rose in Karasuma's direction and formed a gun shape with his fingers.

" And the essence of those skills I mastered? Allow me to show you... " a tiny bullet shot from the Reaper's index finger and pierced Karasuma's left side of his chest, blood slowly dribbling out.

" ...the Reaper's hidden scythe. "

'It's just a .10 caliber. It's minute bullets pass between muscle and bone to tear a hole into the aorta. The aorta's own bloodstream pressure will widen the hole until you die from major blood loss'

Karasuma sank to his knees with a pain-filled expression as blood gushed out of his wound.

The Reaper approached him slowly, triumphant.

" A composite art only the Reaper can pull off. "

Once he was close enough, he could see that there was a weird skin-coloured shape that was gushing out red liquid and not from Karasuma's body itself.

" Huh? Don't tell me-- " the Reaper turned to see one tentacle of Koro-sensei's in the water stretched from the prison cell all the way to Karasuma.

" GUK! " the Reaper gasped as Karasuma kicked him right in the groin with no hesitation.

" A definitive opening at last. " Karasuma muttered as he removed the tentacle from him, " Good to see that you still have the same weak spot. "

" Is that..the octopus's... "

Back at the prison cell, Koro-sensei was downing tomato juice at a rapid pace as his students just looked at him weirdly, no idea what was going on.

" I was fooled by juice?! "

Irina then appeared on the second floor, having a clear view of Karasuma and the Reaper.

" Are you ready, Reaper? " Karasuma asked, " You messed with my precious students and colleagues. "

" Wait! If it isn't me who can kill him, then who?! " the Reaper gasped out.

" I'd say our classroom has all the skills we need! " Karasuma smiled menacingly as he delivered the final blow to the Reaper, knocking him unconscious, " Why don't you quit the killing game? Your skills can come in handy at the employment office. "

Irina had a small smile on her face.
*
" The man had marvellous skills but put too much faith in them. " Karasuma remarked as everyone stared at the unconscious Reaper laid before them.

" Whoever trained him was a fool. He could have used his skills for a better path. " Koro-sensei agreed.

" Sparing people or killing them. It depends on the world they grew up in. " Karasuma added.

" Exactly. Right, Irina-sensei? " Koro-sensei addressed as everyone turned to see Irina trying to sneak away.

" Geh! " Irina flinched as she watched everyone's gazes land on her before continuing to stealthily sneak away.

Everyone sweat dropped at her actions.

" You bitch! " Maehara yelled as everyone chased after Irina with anger filled expressions.

" Whats the big deal trying to run away?! " Yoshida shouted.

" EEK! " Irina yelped.
*
" Ugh! Just do whatever you want! The boys with their usual pent-up frustration and the girls with their usual jealous envy of my beauty! Let it all out in an explosion of sexual violence! " Irina snapped as she was held by the arms by Yoshida and Muramatsu.

" Her ideas are as wild as always... " Kimura deadpanned.

" We're saving for marriage, right Karma? " Asuna asked as she turned to her fiancee.

" Mhm, that's why we're not partaking in this scenario unlike some people. " Karma jabbed.

" We're not partaking in anything! " the rest shouted.

" Just come to school like always. " Terasaka said gruffly, " No more leaving your responsibilities as your teacher unattended for days. "

" I want to know more about that story, the one about how you swindled Arabian royalty until you ended up on the brink of a war! " Toka winked.

" If you don't come back, I'll just keep that copy of that French Boys Over Flowers manga. " Kataoka chimed in.

" Yeah, you need to taste test my Serbian dishes I've been mastering! " Asuna added with a huff.

" You know I was this close to killing you all." Irina mumbled.

" Is that a problem? Backstabbing and treachery, thats exactly what makes you a bitch. " Takebayashi said coolly as he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose as Irina stood up with the help of Muramatsu and Yoshida.

" If we can't enjoy school without a bitch being our teacher, then what are we junior-high assassins doing? " Nakamura joked.

" That's right. " Karasuma said as he stepped in front of Irina, staring straight at er before holding up a single rose., causing everyone to gasp.

Irina's eyes widened.

" This flower wasn't borrowed from the students. I came across it intentionally against the Reaper. Is this good enough for your birthday? " Karasuma asked bluntly as he handed the rose to Irina.

'How can he hand it over so blandly? Not to mention, it's a single flower this time! What do you say during these situations...' Irina thought hard.

" Yes... " Irina smiled softly as the students and Koro-sensei cheered.

" Seems like we have potential! " Nakamura grinned.

" But I had dibs! " Kurahashi sobbed as Toka and Kataoka comforted her.

" Karma! That was so beautiful! Completely different from the shojo manga I've read! " Asuna gasped happily.

" Karasuma-sensei, a word before things take the turn for the worse? " Koro-sensei suggested.

" I don't think it will but go ahead. " Karasuma sighed.

" I don't want the students to be involved in this kind of danger again. " Koro-sensei placed a tentacle each on the students' heads, " I do insist on giving them a safe environment to kill me and not endanger them. "

" I know. "
*
" If any student becomes collateral damage during an assassination attempt, the bounty will not be paid. Hmm... " Karasuma's boss read out loud as he read the proposal, " Seems like you've grown attached to them. "

" They have a right to their safety. " Karasuma defended.

" I'll accept these conditions. " his boss said, surprising him, " We're done with hiring freelance assassins to get the job done. We'll be moving forward with the final assassination project. "
*
Karasuma looked up at the old campus where the E class studies.

'I don't know where this classroom is headed...' Karasuma thought before he took in a deep breath and exhaled, walking forward.

A moment later, Irina was next to him, walking side by side.

" Your arm? "

" Fine. "

'...but this place...is a good world to live in'
—————————————————————————
I can't believe I've managed to post 9 chapters of this book within the span of 3 months. I've actually written more chapters already but don't post them so soon so I can have a regular update schedule. Thank you so much for 150K views, it means a lot to me!! ❤️ Next chapter will be ALL about Asuna ;) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sayonara, minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
3.1K 65 32
You are a normal student that goes to one of the most prestigious school. That's what most people think. But they are wrong. You are in the 3-E class...
91.8K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
14.5K 338 42
I don't quite know how to do this but here we are...... {Euphoria} ||An intense feeling of happiness and excitement|| ...