24 minutes ; WITHIN PERSPECTI...

By avery_aldini

24分 | BOOK I of SERIES I | "Watching their own anime, all 10 series!" Inside a labyrinthine library exist the... More

⚜️ - Series List and Timeline
⚜️ - Prologue You Can't Skip!
01 | My Hero Academia
02 | Bungou Stray Dogs
03 | Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
05 | The Promised Neverland
06 | Seraph of the End
07 | Demon Slayer
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 1
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 2
08 | Attack On Titan
09 | Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun
10 | Black Clover
⚜️ - Epilogue You Can't Skip! + Sequel!

04 | Noragami

11.8K 267 1K
By avery_aldini

━━ oo : ━━
A Housecat, A Stray God, and A Tail
╰ 家猫と野良神と尻尾 ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Do you think waiting for months for one chapter feels long or short?" Eve asked, "Or maybe, what does it feel to find out that the author is discontinuing the book?"

Subaru blinked, his finger pointing to himself, "Are you asking us or..?"

"Pain." Dazai answered the question.

"So true." Leonardo ruffled his scruffy hair, "Imagine waiting patiently for a book that kept saying they'll update and then months later, no words."

The writer Ango responded, "The author is probably busy or just lost motivation if that happened."

"Exactly, just be grateful they shared their ideas to you, a stranger." Yukio nodded, "That alone, requires quite a lot of resolve."

"I was technically not asking them but okay." Eve waved it off, "For now, since this room has finally hit its limit, we'll go start and introduce a few of our last late-comers."

"A-Anyways.. Taiju and Yuzuriha can come in now." And as if on cue, two silhouettes appeared, both seemed to have tears falling off their eyes.

"Senku.." Taiju trailed off unusually gently before yelling, "SENKU!!"

He immediately jumped to the vegetable-haired scientist, his snort falling on their clothes.

Senku didn't pull away, he looked at him, "I missed all this so damn much, I could cry." He even patted him, "Including your ridiculously loud voice."

"I.. Senku! Senku! I.. Senku!" He kept rambling on, the rest of the members of the Kingdom of Science seems to be in awe on their reunion.

"Senku!! SENKU!!" Taiju said proudly, "I.. I AM SENKU!"

"NO, you big oaf!" He pulled away, "I'M Senku. ME, got that?"

"Why are you re-enacting that moment-?" A strong female blonde, Nikki, asked them.

Ukyo chuckled, "They probably think it's funny."

"But isn't it?!" Ryusui looked at them, only for the both of them to shrug and look away.

"Ryusui-sama says it is, then it is funny." Francois stood beside the young man.

Silently walking past them to sit down were Tsukasa, Mirai, and Hyoga - who confidently didn't bother to introduce themselves, except Mirai of course.

Nevertheless, Eve continued, "These are the rest of the Abnormal Class and Balam-sensei."

"Remember to follow my precautions, okay?" Eve warned them, making the entire group nod together who are trying to ignore the 'mythical creatures' next to them.

Kerori commented in a bashful manner, changing the topic, "Sorry but is it just me or.. the scent is.. kind of tempting..?"

Eve looked at them and snapped her fingers. While It may have looked like nothing happened, the human scent in the room disappeared from their noses.

Balam moved his students next to the rest of the Abnormal Class, all the while preventing himself from trying to ask these humans for a small check-up.

"Humans really aren't a myth.." Allocer whispered to the ones next to him.

"I should change his pervy habits too..." Kalego muttered.

Eve then welcomed a lot of new people, "They're Oikawa, Iwaizumi, Kenma, Kuroo, Ushijima, Tendou, Bokuto, Akaashi, Atsumu and Osamu."

"Kenma!!" Hinata jumped up from his seat, almost falling over to the people behind him.

"Shoyo." Kenma turned his head to face him, a small smile came upon his face.

Kuroo looked around at the immense amount of people, "Things just get weirder when Karasuno's involved, eh?"

"Can't blame you there." Daichi agreed.

Ushijima towered over Oikawa, his eyes glued to him before muttering, "You should've gone to Shiratorizawa.."

Oikawa simply ignored him.

"Anyways, these are Rill, Jack, Charlotte, Nozel, Dorothy, Mereleona, Fuegoleon, Julius and Marx. Most of them are the captains of the Magic Knights."

Fuegoleon glanced at the man beside him, "Are we forgetting someone?"

"If you forgot, then it wasn't important," Nozel replied to him, also not knowing what or who was that.

- Cue Purple Orca Crying Noises.

"And here's Nacht as well."

"Keke?" Jack's lips slithered, "He looks different-"

"Um, who?" Noelle scratched her chin.

Nacht looked at her, as the young woman waited for some sort of introduction or reply. Nacht's face grew a small unnoticeable frown, ignored her, and turned away.

"I- Are you not going to tell us your name? I am royalty, you know!" The twin-tail girl crossed her arms.

"YOU'RE part of the Black Bulls?" The man said, "With how you are then I'm not surprised." He finished and happily sat beside Asta.

"WHOAH! YOU'RE AMAZING!" Asta cheered, stars all over his eyes, "IGNORING NOELLE LIKE THAT!"

Yami observed him, almost doubting something? "Hey, are you really Nacht-" He says as slowly reaches out.

Nacht simply.. smiled at him.

A forced smile.

"A-Anyways," The Theater attendant continued, "Subaru, I presume you know who he is?" The person had cat ears and brown hair, a female approach is what their face show. Suddenly most of the boys had fallen in love with them? Except...

"I've seen better," Mineta commented.

"Mmm, needs more work. Maybe, in there?" Kaminari crossed his arms and nodded to his note.

Aladdin pouted, "She doesn't have the fluffy!"

Gojo did a manly giggle, "Flat-chested girls are still just as good for as ones with bigger ones. Remember that!"

"Yes." Aizawa then did a takeback, "Wait, I thought you were better than this??"

Just as they rambled on and on, Felix pouted at them as they kept talking about him. The cat stomped his feet, "Just so you all know, I'm.." He shouted, "..a BOY, okay?!"

"What?!"

"BUT, HOW...?"

"Are you.." Gojo snapped his fingers in figuring it out, "..A TRAP?!"

Subaru intervened during the confusion. He, too, was baited by it back then so it should be fine if he were to explain that Felix is indeed a man.

"He really is a boy!" Everyone thought, almost not believing the 'brother' part.

"Finally! A worthy opponent!" Armin suddenly stood up and raised his fist, "Our battle will be legendary!" He then started walking towards him.

"Oh?" Felix taunted, "You're approaching me?"

"Have you forgotten me?" Kurapika crossed his arms and pouted, "It's okay, I was happy pretending any of you didn't exist either."

"Kurapika.." Gon and the rest suddenly started comforting him.

"And that's our last, final, furthest, terminal and finishing addition." Eve dropped a sweat.

"What's with the number of synonyms?" Present Mic asked, "You do know that's not how grammar is supposed to work, little listener."

"It means, this is the final add! No one will enter the cinema anymore." She finished, "Unless I change it again or get addicted to One Piece somehow."

"Thank God," Leorio put a handkerchief on his forehead, "It's getting cramped here.."

"I mean, do you want to add more? More? Like, Anthropomorphic carnivores? A person using a notebook to kill in the room? A man that becomes a chainsaw? A vampire protagonist who has a harem?"

"N-No."

"But the one with a harem..." Mineta seemed jealous, "Can we switch places..?"

"No, Araragi is better than you."

"Who-"

"Let's get started!"

"Is there a specific timeline for this one?" Armin asked before starting.

"Around the 2000s, I think?"

"Still so far.." The Survey Corps thought altogether.

"Tests are Such A Drag."

"These Quizzes.."

"Gotta get my act together."

"Man, I just wanna Go and do Something fun!"

"Study! Study!"

"At least an Average Score..."
╰━━ oo :

"Whoah, what is with this familiar mood?!" Kaminari panicked and covered his ears.

"As if you're one to study." Lied told him off.

The Hero Pikachu felt slightly offended, "Y-You don't even know me!"

"Kinda?" The Demon Pikachu scratched his chin, "I feel like you and I have the same aura so I just assumed you just cheat on tests too!"

"A fellow cheater!" The two did a high-five, as bright yellow stars twinkled next to their diverging aura.

Kalego and Aizawa's suddenly grabbed their yellow hair passive-aggressively, a sinister smile on their faces, "And tell me, when is this.. recent cheating?"

Lied tried to remove the teacher's grip, "Never! That w-was in the past! We review before our tests now, right, Iruma??"

"Yes! L-Like he said! Because Honesty is the Best Policy." Kaminari saluted, diamonds twinkling at their sides.

"What a handful." The teachers thought before throwing them across the room.

"Get a Load of Her, trying to look Cool all by herself."

"No one Cares about a Loser like you."

"She should've just stayed in the Nurse's Office.."

"She missed a Few days of School, and now she's getting all kinds of special Treatment."

"Supplementary Lessons again?"

"Wearing a sweater instead of a uniform."

"I wish she'd just kill herself already!"

"You Waste of space."
╰━━ oo :

"Hey, hey, wishing for someone to kill themselves isn't nice!" Emma pointed at the screen.

In the midst of her statement, Bakugo looked away.

Ukyo frowned, "It's sad to see that this is what most of humanity had become."

"It's disappointing." Sinbad nodded, almost wanting to change these circumstances with his own hands.

Dazai twirled a pen around his hands, "Aren't we all a disappointment?"

No one commented for a second, his statement wasn't entirely true but it felt like it was.

"That's not true." Gon suddenly stood up, his eyes filled felt confidence in his own words, "Don't blame yourself for disappointing people, blame them for expecting too much than a person like you could do."

Killua rocked back in his chair, "Those kinds of people just overlook your accomplishments, it's a matter of pride most of the time."

Takeda nodded at his statement, "Here, students, why not imagine a paper and put a black dot in the middle. What do you notice the most?"

Shiki raised his hand, "Um.. The black dot?"

"The dot, of course!" Kurokiba answered as well.

"That's the perspective of someone with high expectations for others or for themselves." Kalego evaluated, making most of the people in the cinema tilt their heads in confusion.

All Might nodded, "Here's a thing for you, young heroes, keep imagining it. And as you do, the white there symbolizes your achievements and the black one is your failures."

Tsuchigomori continued, "Despite the white side being far bigger, our focus all goes to that one black dot. To that one failure, in the end, we tend to oversee the right and amazing things we've done. We oversee that white part."

Atsushi's hands fell, "I never.. thought of that.."

"Children here should learn to lower their expectations for themselves and for other people too." Reinherz stated, "Adults should also know that because everyone has their own limits."

"No one is a perfect figure." Aizawa finished, relieved his students are also hearing this, "Everyone has their own quirks, both good and bad."

"Couldn't have worded it better." Takeda stated.

Gojo coughed and patted Itadori in the back, "E-Exactly! Listen to what they're saying, Yuuji!"

"Yes, Gojo-sensei!" He even saluted.

"Help me." A girl, Mutsumi, prayed, who was being severely hurt by these words, "Help me, God!"
╰━━ oo :

"Poor girl.." Yashiro pouted at the sight.

"Wait, is she a pyschic?" Reigen raised a brow, seemingly interested for some reason..?

"She shouldn't be able to hear all that." Hanazawa added, curious, "Unless there's something otherworldly about this new world again."

"It's the works of a phantom." Bishamonten informed.

"A phantom?" Kugisaki asked, "The same as Hanako then?"

Kazuma answered the young woman, "Not precisely but the part where they're not seen by normal humans are the same."

"Your prayer has been heard loud and clear!" A man with dark violet hair says, flipping a coin from his hand.
╰━━ oo :

Yukine spat out his drink right in front of Yato - it looked intentional.

"No way! Don't tell me Yato's going to be the main character?!" The blonde gasped at what he was shown.

"What's wrong with that?!" Yato pouted at his regalia, "I was chosen because I will soon rise as the most famous God out there! Ah, yes~!" He started muttering to himself, "And we'll build a shrine similar to what Hiyori made~ Then all three of us will live there~!"

Daikoku crossed his arms, a smirk coming across his face, "This is going to be an interesting show then."

"What- Is there something wrong with him then??" Zenitsu looked worried.

"Everything is wrong with Yato." Hiyori continued, "He's always mocking around, doesn't complete his food, leaves without no trace, doesn't do the dishes and-"

Titus furrowed his eyebrows, "That sounds a lot like husband and wife problems."

"Sounds like a future ship!" Felix squealed at the two bickerings it out in the end.

"What's a ship?" Kougyoku asked the blue-haired young boy beside him.

"It's a-"

"Boat." Todoroki finished, sipping his soba endlessly.

"Hey, Doesn't this phantom seem unusually Large?" A woman with bob hair asked him, both of them standing on top of a tank near the one where the girl had prayed.

"Well, it is Exam season. they're all pretty stressed out." The man claimed, "With you here, this will be a walk In the park."
╰━━ oo :

"That sounds romantic," White commented.

Tenjin shook his head, "I beg to differ."

"Let's go, Tomone!"

"Okay, Yato-san."

"Come, Hanki!" Yato jumped off the building.
╰━━ oo :

"Who's Hang-key?" Isami raised a brow, but before he could get an answer, someone suddenly spoke.

"THAT IS DANGEROUS!" Klaus fixed his glasses, not faltering.

Kunikida rapidly opened his notebook and shoved it down Yato's throat, "Never in my book of ideals was there written a human should practice jumping off a building! I have never seen such a thing!"

Dazai raised his hand slowly, "Kunikida, I exist-"

"According to my book of ideals, you, Dazai, are no longer human." He fixed his glasses.

A kanji of 'Han' appeared in front of Tomone and she suddenly became a light that flew upwards, later shown as a blade.
╰━━ oo :

"Anyways, I am the Yato God, which is why I can call upon Regalias!" Yato claimed proudly.

Everyone looked at him, frowns and disbelief all over their faces. It was like they were judging his personality right here, right now.

"God complex?" Masaomi giggled, "What are you? Light Yagami? Lelouch even?"

"Oooohhh-!!" Oikawa cheered.

"Get outta here!" Inosuke attempted to hit Yato upwards, who somehow avoided his pig attack.

"Hey! Hey! Hey!" He kicked the red phantom in the head, countless struggles before it attacked back, but Yato jumped off backward.

The blade directly went to Yato's hands. "Thou who dares desecrate this land of the rising Sun." He slid his hand to the blade, a bright light shining past his skin.

"I now lay waste to thee with Hanki, and expel Thy vast defilement!" As he finished, the phantom attacked again, only for Yato to land on one of its tentacles, which he later sliced one by one at a vast speed.

"Rend!" Yato finished, landing on the floor as the phantom seemed to have been destroyed. A reddish-white structure with a solid-liquid look flashed steadily before it disappeared.

---

"You use prayers to fight?" Edward raised his hand a little.

"Mmm, I wouldn't call it a prayer!" Kofuku had her hand on her chin as she answered.

Daikoku continued her statement, "Rend is a spell that they use to 'charge' their weapon before the final blow."

Everyone nodded, seemingly amazed at the new world's mechanics. Knowing the differences in their worlds would be quite informative, Midoriya was even writing everything down!

"Oh, fun fact, those effects and rend are actually an anime-only!" Yato advertised, "Better read the manga 'cause Season 3 isn't happening!"

"BONES doesn't like us.." Hiyori frowned.

"You weren't even a plaything for my Regalia." Yato grinned.

"Yato-san? Hey, Yato-san!"

"Oh right." He said, "Revert, Tomone." And she did return to her usual form.

---

"Haha, no."

Everyone's head immediately looked over to who said that, "Huh?"

"No, just.. no." Senku suddenly stood up, "That and many of these undoubtedly defies all laws of nature. The molecules of a human can't possibly mix and rearrange as a weapon. More unrealistically, revert back. There are no proof for any of this to be valid."

"I wasn't the only one thinking this was strange?!" Edward walked towards him, almost happy to find someone normal to him.

"Took you a long time to snap." Winry giggled.

Senku and Edward pointed at each other, almost like a connection appeared.

"You're damn right, shrimpy."

"Yes- but I am not a shrimp."

"A body can't handle those supernatural effects." The scientist continues, ignoring his statement, "From what I remember, hmm, what was it? An average adult human body is comprised of 35 liter Water, 20 kilograms of Carbon.."

"Of course I know that too!" Edward brightened a little, and continued his statement, "Then 4 liters of Ammonia, 1.5 kilogram of Lime!"

"800 grams of Phosphorus and 250 grams of Salt.."

"100 grams of Saltpeter!"

"80 grams of Sulfur.."

"7.5 grams of Fluorine..!"

"5 grams of Iron.."

"3 grams of Silicon and...!"

"FIFTEEN TRACES OF OTHER ELEMENTS!" The two said at the same time, flashing their teeth with sweat from thinking fell down on their faces.

"D'aw, nii-san's finally getting along with someone!" Alphonse fleered, before scratching his metallic chin, "I was mostly imagining this as 'fiction.'"

Mustang crossed his arms, "Eve said that they were different worlds. It's.. unthinkable but I treated them as a different possibility."

"All in all, this is nonsensical." The scientist stated, "While I don't find these realistic under MY world's principles, at the very least, I'm considering what we've watched as a TV Show - which are coincidentally factual for others."

The alchemist nodded next to him, "Yeah, I've been thinking that for the past three episodes.."

"Yes, these are impossible." Francois added, pointing on his forehead, "It's unbelievable, right Ryusui-sama?"

"Mhm.." Ryusui nodded to his butler, "Ah, a funny thought that I just can't imagine, what if someone had.. tape as a quirk?"

"No fucking way." Garfiel moved his arms around, "Who would have tape as part of their body? That is gross."

"...I.. will never fix the fourth wall when anyone breaks it anymore." Sero frowned, acting like a Tsundere, "Sayonara-"

"Idiot-" Bakugo pulled Sero and laid him down right next to his seat... aggressively as always, "You can't leave. I forbid you."

The tape hero suddenly went out-of-character, "Bakugo-chan..?! B-b-baka!"

She smelled her red kimono before muttering out loud, "You and your disgusting, Sweaty Hands..."

"H-how...dare you?!" Yato slowly looked at her, distressed, "I'm your master!"

"We need to talk, Yato-san." She faced him.

"Huh?"

"I'm quitting. I will no longer be your Regalia."
╰━━ oo :

"Hmm," Present Mic thought, "Why would she suddenly quit? Is she not getting paid either?"

"Broke Behavior," Uraraka mentioned.

"Huh?" Yato looked at her and dropped a sweat, "Wait, Tomone. It's only been 3 months-"

"I can't take it anymore! I can't go on like this! We are through!" She complained exaggeratedly, "Living like a vagrant with a minor God who doesn't even have a shrine, every fiber of me is screaming in protest!"
╰━━ oo :

"Hey, now that's just harsh!" Ikumi pointed at the screen, looking at Yato, frustrated.

Shinoa took a questioning look, "What does she mean by 'minor God?'"

"There is no official title of Gods though." Kofuku answered as she licked her lollipop. Continuing, she says, "But I guess she means that Yatty is a God that isn't known by the majority of people!"

Kenma muttered, "Popularity is overrated though."

"Huh?" The purple-haired man turned black and white from disbelief.

Tomone began crying hysterically.
╰━━ oo :

"She's so dramatic." Iwaizumi commented, "Not an ideal wife."

"How could you say that?!" Ryusui pointed at the volleyball player, almost blameful, "Every woman is a unique creature with her own charms. The same goes for men!"

The blonde sailor's finger drew to himself, "I love all women, you see! So naturally, that includes you, her, and everyone in this room. Men too!!"

"Yes!" Dazai cheered, "All women are all special! I'd love to do double suicide with her~"

"Uh...I should be the one crying..." Yato claimed before she started 'crying' more loudly, "A-All right! Alright Already!"

He drew the kanji for 'Han' in the air, a blue light following his fingertips, "Hanki, I release you."

The kanji on her arm was shattered, "It's Gone!" She waved her hand around happily.
╰━━ oo :

"Wow, that was quick." Killua said with wide eyes.

"Quicker than me studying." Reigen stated, once again poking his booger.

Yuichiro scratched his neck, "Quicker than my comprehension."

"That is so me during class." Kageyama admitted in a splendid matter.

"Let me give you one last piece of advice," Yato told her off, "You should give a full month's notice before you quit, it's common courtesy!"

"Thanks for nothing, you jobless, sweats-wearing bum who calls himself a God!" She skipped her feet as she left, "See ya!"
╰━━ oo :

"That's her true fucking form!!" Garfiel cursed out loud.

"She dupped him!" Souma gasped, his voice felt like a personal attack.

"How un-flamboyant!" Uzui added.

"How uncute!" Fujiwara pouted, her hands on her waist.

Yato began feeling unpretentious and thought that they should not say such harsh words to a woman, "She saved my life, I would never hurt her.~!

"So that's the real you, Huh?! Damn it!" Yato cursed, anger cursing through his veins, "You'll come back crawling back to me once I make it big! Just you watch!"

"I'll have 120 Million worshipers and be a God Amongst Gods!" Yato finished as loud as he can, "You dumb bitch!"
╰━━ oo :

"Hypocrite," Emma told him off.

Hayasaka assented with absolute validity, "That's twice the burn when it comes from a child."

"B-But I-!"

"No buts, Yato-san." Purson gandered at him, expressing extreme revulsion, "After sentimentally saying all that crap, defending the woman from all their comments to defend you, you'd suddenly curse her and call her a 'bitch' in the next second. Are you an unlucky God or are you a Great Pretender wannabe? Either way, I don't care about that anymore because I'm seeing a crime happening in this cinema right now and no one is saying a thing about it which deeply irritates me. I couldn't help but notice that you're eating a whole Durian cake entirely by yourself, with no proper manners whatsoever, do you realize how disgusting you are?"

Yato retorted, "Yes, now can I eat my feelings in peace?"

"I-" The demon pushed his lips, "Whatever."

"That smell was Durian?" Ishigami beckoned, "I originally thought someone had pooped."

"uwu." Yuga Aoyama.

"I had lost my appetite." Yato concluded, pushing the cake away from him.

- · Opening [Hello Sleepwalkers]

A guitar sounds to play as it quickly flashes to traffic lights, posts, camera lights before it shifts to Yato walking to some kind of picture location.

The title "Noragami" appeared.
╰━━ oo :

"Stray God." Nanamin translated, his voice making it sound good.

Yato's lips folded, his eyes weakening, "A Stray Homeless God with no place to go home to."

"You already have a home." Hiyori held his hand, "And I'm sure everyone is welcoming you."

"As obnoxious as you are, I doubt you'll have no shrine built soon." Bishamonten commented with a smirk, then looked at the people in the cinema, "You should thank them in advance.. probably."

Yato's face grew bubbly, a glowing sincere appreciation in his face shone brighter than the sun. He could only mutter, "T-Thanks.."

Yato was seen on the seats of the train station before the next one was him standing at the inside of a train.

Lyrics ~ I'm carrying a loaded rifle in one hand. I'm heading for you with quickened steps, knowing you're shaking and shivering.
╰━━ oo :

All Might snickered but seemed amazed, "I like how Yato is just chilling when the song's buzzing!"

"It's so groovy, I like it!" Gilda commented, swaying with the tune.

Then later, Tomone was seen before joining Tenjin and Tsuyu.
~ Tick tock, tick tock, go the hands of the clock. They just spurred my flustered heart on.
╰━━ oo :

"I'd honestly pick Yato over that old fart." Denji stated.

"OLD FART?!" Tenjin gagged on his tea.

Kanroji giggled, "Yeah, even if Yato-san is kind of weird, he's very strong and attractive!"

Obanai abruptly had a fiercely protective face that lasted less than a second, not a lot noticed it.

The same movement, but with Kofuku running to Daikoku instead.
~ Tick tock, tick tock go the hands of the clock. They keep moving forward with no sign of stopping.
╰━━ oo :

"The tick-tock sounds fantastic!" Morgiana commented.

"Since OPs tend to be foreshadowing, does this mean you'll have something about time?" Kugisaki asked, curious.

The blonde Mitsuba had stars in her eyes, "Time travel would be cool!"

"Not exactly? Nothing too specific about time." Yukine responded.

Kurapika had an 'o' on his mouth, "It would be still interesting to see something related to traveling through time. I'd love to see something from the past."

"I don't think you would love that." Killua prompted.

Then it was Yato sitting with a cat beside him.
~ Tick tock, tick tock go the hands of the clock.
╰━━ oo :

"You can't tell me this isn't going to be time travel." Tachihara gazed at the Gods.

"I think Time Travel causes eternal suffering." Subaru swallowed his breath, "I don't advise it."

"In what experience do you even have to say that?!" Ginro cackled out loud, "It'd be extra fun!!"

Chrome agreed and resumed, "I'd pay thousands of Dragos just to see what happened to the past with Senku!"

"I don't think you need to pay that much now that we're here." Senku snickered.

Bishamonten and Kazuma appeared later as well.
~ It's the border-time, the time between end and beginning.
╰━━ oo :

"Wow, everyone has a partner. I'm jealous." Mineta closed his eyes.

Mikaela spat at him, "I don't think you even deserve a single woman."

A small bob-haired girl unmasked herself. Right beside her, was Yato. He was wearing a mini-ponytail wearing a blue, man's kimono.

Flashes of Yato's pictures appeared one by one.
~ Tick tock, tick tock go the hands of the clock. They've all aligned.
╰━━ oo :

"Oh my God He's so attractive!!" Miwa fangirled in the corner, "I think I'm in love again!"

"B-But of course, n-not as good-looking as THE Satoru Gojo!" The blue-haired girl slapped herself slightly.

"He looks so charming on that kimono!!" Vanessa blushed red.

Karisawa squealed in her seat, "And that ponytail looks a lot like Hyakkimaru's! They remind me of each other a lot now.."

Sabnock seized a glance at each one of them, "Are we gonna ignore the girl beside him? Is no one curious who she is?" 

"What's plot? I only know handsome men." Hayasaka stated seriously.

"Uh-huh.. But seriously.." Ukai quavered.

"Who is she? Honestly speaking." Daiki changed the mood with his query, "She doesn't seem to be in the room either."

Yato's frown faintly glows, "I guess she's what you can call a childhood friend."

Later, all three people were with Yato, seemingly all three of them in that photo booth. The first was the girl with brown hair who has what seemed to be a tail.
~ I had been waiting speechless, all alone in a dimly lit room.
╰━━ oo :

"You're taking photos...?" Rill inquired his confusion.

The pink-haired Mitsuba rejoiced, "Those are perfect shots! It'd be cuter with a prettier background."

"Hehe.." Kou's smile cracked, "You always did love taking pictures.. Mitsuba.."

"Kou, you okay?" Teru asked his little brother.

"Uh, y-yeah.."

And then a blonde boy with orange eyes, wearing a green jacket covered by the black and white effect. Damn, I love him.
~ I had been waiting speechless, for the sound of someone kicking the door in.
╰━━ oo :

"Why am I there?" Yukine shrieked and cracked a voice.

"What do you mean?" Ram's face bubbled, "I feel like you're going to be the main trio!"

Emilia looked befuddled, "Isn't that an honor bestowed upon you? Doesn't it make you delighted?"

"I don't think so." Yukine looked away, "Main characters are always one to suffer a lot."

The next was Yato himself, wearing his jersey, his blue eyes radiating in the black and white. Damn, I also love him.
~ I had been waiting speechless, all alone in a dimly lit room.
╰━━ oo :

"The kimono looked better." Opera stated.

"No one asked." Yato barked at the cat.

Present Mic interjected, "He was spitting facts though."

The camera panned around the three of them, taking one shot of each before shifting to something else.
~ I had been waiting speechless, "You have nothing to fear now. I promise."

Bishamonten grabbed a gun, as a brown-haired man also had written kanji on his hand. Slightly unnoticeable, Yukine was seen running before turning into a weapon [which wasn't clearly shown] fall onto Yato's hands.

The blonde used her whip, disarray of smoke ran throughout the orange area. Yato and Bishamonten clashing their weapons in a split second.
~ I held my loaded rifle toward the firmly shut door and I kicked in. The barrel jerked up and pierced the person I was yesterday.
╰━━ oo :

"Ah, sweet old days." Bishamonten whispered to herself.

Daikoku swallowed his breath and steadily said, "There's nothing sweet about you two being at each other's throats all the time."

"It was fun though." The Goddess admitted, gaining a gasp from Kazuma and Tenjin.

"It was annoying." The God seethed, and the rest of the group nodded behind him.

"You two were enemies before?!" Dazai spat his drink to Chuuya's face.

"Is it bad to be friends with former enemies?" Midoriya questioned.

"If there's a good reason then it isn't bad." Armin answered, "But forgiveness isn't cheap. At least, in my opinion."

The mask that the bob-haired child wearing a hitaikakushi fell on the floor. Her hands were on Yato's cheeks, staring at him. Though Yato himself looked empty, his eyes not showing a glint of light.

~ "Night night." Shouldering his despair.
╰━━ oo :

"What does this mean..?" Ritsu's expressions seemed like he was begging to know.

"It's almost as if.." Ja'far was not frightened nor afraid, he was concerned. Pure concern was the aura of the cinema.

"You were being controlled." Edward's implicitly tender-like voice rained contemptuous sorrow for him.

"It.. It wasn't her.." Yato muttered, a little hesitant.

"What? What do you mean by that.. Yato?" Hiyori asked with compassion, she had an urgent desire to aid her friend, especially at times like this.

"Did you really think of her as a friend?" Eren glanced at the God, but didn't expect an answer.

Historia frowned, her hands reaching out, "I'm so sorry.."

"Stop that." Yato spoke up, his position almost fetus-like on his seat, "It's not your fault.. and it's not her fault either. It's not like that."

His emotions were jagged and his insides felt tight. There was something in those few sentences. Yato was never good at expressing himself. Even so, that retort was a shield behind what he really wanted to say.

Those exact words that he felt forbidden to let anyone know. Or, he himself just doesn't want them to know.

Atsushi said softly, "I see the pain in your eyes. Those eyes.. They reminds me of someone I know. They're empty and.. sad." He bottled his own emotions, resuming he said, "The pain seeps out in your memories, don't they? And it hurts to remember them. They keep following you wherever you go. But.. no matter how far you run, how far you try and leave it behind, they always catch up. Even so.. I think someone out there, can trace your invisible scars with their gentlest of touch. That beacon of light that you'll never get tired of chasing - until the end, you realized how far you've run for them, moving on and accepting all the pain. They helped you, and not even words can tell how much you love them. So, just wait. You don't have to rush about things like this."

"He's right. Empathy can heal, but the rest is still up to you." Aladdin pointed at him, his voice was filled with determination.

"A.. beacon of light.. huh..?" Yato was swept upon Yuki's statement about him. He slowly looked up, catching a small glimpse of Hiyori's worried face.

Iki Hiyori. Yukine. It's safe to say they're Yato's beacon of light.

"Thanks, that's.. just what I needed." Yato's smile went back, a dimple peeking in the corner.

The brown-haired girl kicked before she was hugged by Kofuku and Daikoku beside him.
~ The person I would be tomorrow walked away.
╰━━ oo :

"Well, that was a quick change of mood." Kofuku half-joked.

"That transition was unnecessary." Daikoku scratched his forehead, "Kofuku suffocating Hiyori, I mean."

Dozens of Torii gates passed before Yato and the bob-haired girl were seen. A silhouette of a tree right behind them.
~ Let's meet again tomorrow night.

╰━━ oo :

No one uttered a word, the discussion was solved in the meantime. Saying a thing here would be redundant of them.

Yato recoiled a little from the surroundings but didn't want to concern anyone anymore."The rest is still up to you." That line stayed in his mind.

The same flashes of camera lights appeared, and Yato was seen joining the two other people before slicing through the screen, ending the intro.
╰━━ oo :

"Your eyes are beautiful, s-sir!" Mimosa complemented with a sincere flash of teeth.

"U-uh, thank you?!"

Erwin coughed from the tense atmosphere, "That was marvelous!"

"By far my favorite opening from all of the four," Alibaba stated.

"Stupid Tomone.. I can't believe a Regalia actually quit on me." Yato said, spraying a painting of his phone number on a wall in a park.

- Yato - 365 Days a Year!
090-XXX-##3X
I'll solve any trouble at all! - It says.
╰━━ oo :

"Even so, I still don't believe he's a God." Titus stated confidently.

Kurapika laughed a little, "At best, he may be someone aiming to be a God. Which, in my world, is very unlikely to happen."

"But I really am a God!" Yato pouted, "Then how come you all believed the other shows?"

"Your enemy kinda looks like a low-level villain from our world." Jirou noted, "Like the Slime Monster for example."

Roswaal said, prolonging some words, "Just so you know, I think our worlds have different power levels."

Bakugo raised his hand to garner attention, "Is there anyone here who believes this bastard though? He hasn't even done anything cool!"

Several hands were raised, not even half the cinema: To enumerate, they were these: Midoriya, Iruma, Akira, Shigeo, Emma, Taiju, Hinata and Nishinoya.

"You guys again??" Kaminari laughed out loud, for the usual nice guys.

Taiju punched the air, "I can feel Yato's honesty!!"

There were also people who were the opposite. Like Edward, Mustang and Senku, who didn't believe in Gods. Some like Meruem who claims to be God-like themselves, dismissed the entirety of Noragami.

"Just my luck, time for a Break." He sat on the park bench, before pulling a bottle of glass out of his pockets, "There's no way I can build a shrine with this much."

╰━━ oo :

"Welcome to the Broke Club." Shirogane welcomed, his eyes twitching.

"Hey, newbie!" Yami played out too.

"What is a rich life?" Yato fell over his seat, "Perhaps a sugar daddy wouldn't hurt."

Somewhere outside the world, Kambe Daisuke sneezed at his bed, which was right in front of Kato. The brown-haired man asked him, "You okay?"

"Of course." He replied, "I'll just buy ten packs of tissue. I think I'm having a cold."

"Wait, I have to find a new Regalia first!" Yato stood up, "Even if I am a God, I'm essentially unarmed without a regalia!"
╰━━ oo :

"Oh yeah, you haven't explained what a Regalia is." Jean asked, turning their attention to the question at hand.

"Do we really have to?" Yukine grumbled, being extra tired of their unending queries.

"They're obviously the humans that become the sharp things in our ODM Gear." Connie answered them.

"The Weapon then," Leonardo concluded.

"Completely butt-naked! I can't Take on any job like this!" He trailed off and hugged the chair, "Not like I get many jobs in the first place..."

Suddenly, his phone rang, "Hello! thank you for calling! fast, affordable, and reliable! Delivery God Yato, at your service!"
╰━━ oo :

"You sound like the pizza delivery people we play pranks on." Mai cackled out loud, seemingly proud of it.

Itadori laughed out loud, "Damn, Yato is literally the Sadao Maou of this universe!"

"Just admit you're a broke man!" Fujiwara gestured towards him, "It's impossible for you to be a God!"

Zenitsu coughed and mumbled to himself, "I can hear the honesty in his heart though. He's kind of sincere.."

"Huh?" His face went down, "Milord has gone missing?"
╰━━ oo :

"Milord? You have a lord then?" Sphintus inquired.

"Milord is actually-"

"That's very strange." Bishamonten looked over the man, "So you're taking orders to do this?"

Morgiana frowned, "Yato's a slave..?"

"What gave you that idea..?" Yato shuddered.

CHAPTER 1 A HOUSECAT, A STRAY GOD, AND A TAIL
╰━━ oo :

"Vague title." K.K. remarked.

Yato mentioned, "Not as vague as you think if you all believe me."

---

The city air was fresh, and the buzzing talks of everyone along with the almost speedy pace of vehicles passing by could be heard and seen on the screen.

"Milord?" A girl repeated, some sort of missing poster of a cat with the name Milord was seen on screen.
╰━━ oo :

"You are under the spell of a Cat?!" Reigen stood up from his seat.

"Old people are dumb sometimes." Kyouka concluded, eating the pizza that's cheese has fallen on her outfit.

Tenjin, Fu, Gilbert, Kaseki and Levi has never heard of such bullshit before.

"There are people who actually give their pet these kinds of names. Yeah, like 'Lord', 'king,' or 'God'!"
╰━━ oo :

"Not me naming my kitty 'Dog the Cat.'" Ryusui giggled.

"What a manly giggle!" Kirishima grabbed his hand, both of them wavering a positive aura.

"Ah, pets!" Yuzuriha also added, " I remember my family had a Dog named 'Nina!' She's such a good pet, she always loves to play with us."

"Nina..?" Edward suddenly looked gloomy, and, though unnoticed, Alphonse as well. Biting their lips, they shut their eyes and looked back at the screen.

What's so sad about the word Nina?

"God..." The girl in the middle repeated, almost pondering.

"Wait, didn't you name your dog after zenny's leader, ami?" The light-brown-haired one pointed at the other, "That's So Lame!"

"What do you mean, "Lame"?!" Ami argued, "Shiina's the love of my life!"
╰━━ oo :

"Definitely me defending anime characters," Hinata said with no potential joke.

"I'm all about The Hundred Archfiends!" Yamashita claimed before the other looked at her, "How can you like that flashy pop band?"

The two began bickering over who's more 'Godly.' During that, Yato was telling "Milord! Milord! Milord!"
╰━━ oo :

"I can see where this is going." Hiyori said, seemingly finding it cliché.

"Oh! A romance one?" Panda who isn't a panda asked.

"Hey, Hiyori!" The two called her,"Who is more Godlike?!"

"I've finished downloading my God!" A 'ting' was heard as Hiyori looked up.
╰━━ oo :

Yato ruffled his hair, "The word 'God-like' is intentional to say this is really about Gods and that I'm a God-"

"I pretend to not hear that." Senku stated.

"We're now In the final round of the showdown of the century!" "The two circle around and-"
"Oh my! He grabs his leg!"
"What will Tono do?!" "There it is!"
"His deadly Jungle Savete!"

The narrator on her screen announced, Hiyori was blushing over the wrestling on her phone.
╰━━ oo :

"Martial Arts huh?" Ling glanced at the young girl.

"Read the God of Highschool then." Itadori lied his back on the seat, "If any of you need recommendations, I'm here! Gojo-sensei made me watch a lot."

"Gojo-sensei?" Fushiguro and Kugisaki glanced at their teacher, bewildered at this.

Did they just watch shows all day when Itadori was presumed dead and they were coping with it? "Hopefully not.." The two muttered.

Chuuya disregblushed a little hard, "If you want to learn Martial arts then it's fine if you'll ask me some tips, I am a bit of an expert. I-If you want to, okay?"

"Yes, Chuuya is really skilled at that. He isn't the mafia's top fighter for nothing!" Dazai bragged, "That's my old partner for you."

"AAA Really?!" Hiyori ran towards his seat and grabbed his hand, sparkles shining bright in her eyes.

"Yeah, s..sure.."

"Sorry. we should have known you weren't into this stuff." Both claimed, "Right, you're a closet martial arts fan.

"I wouldn't say I'm a Closet fan." Hiyori claimed.

"You haven't told your parents, right?"

Hiyori admitted, "I think my mother would throw a fit if she found out I'm into it."

"My, how Uncivilized! You must focus on being a lady who won't bring shame to the Iki family!" Ami imitated, "And then someday.. find yourself a handsome husband!"

"How did you know what my mom sounds like?!" Hiyori panicked.
╰━━ oo :

"Those parents are sick." Midoriya pouted.

"Giving a kid so many expectations. Kinda hard huh?" Killua commented, slowly taking a close look at her.

Leorio ruffled the assassin's hair, "You're also a kid."

Yato was still yelling for Milord.

"Anyway, Hiyori, are there any guys you like besides Tono?" Yamashita asked.

Ami agreed in question, "Yeah! like someone who's within your reach!"

"Huh? Hm... Someone I like... I don't think there's anyone." Hiyori answered, a little downside before Yato walks past her, who she notices.

It felt like ages as time stops for them, Yato's mouth suddenly went wide open before he yelled, Hiyori seemingly mistaken it was her.

"Oh my God, this really is fate!!" Ashido jumped around in her seat.

"Don't just assume that." Mikaela turned his head, clearly aggravated, "Not everyone important to you is a love life, get a grip."

"Yeah! They're all just family!" Yuichiro pumped his fist up.

"LOL, Family-zoned!" Kaminari once again said it.

"Family-zoned.." Eren slowly glanced at Mikasa, who noticed him as he looked away and covered his face.

"Eren, you don't look so good." Armin noticed him, "Do you have a fever? You look red.."

"I-It's nothing, Armin. I'm fine."

"If you say so.."

"Milord!" His eyes zoomed in on the cat in the middle of the road, not to Hiyori.
╰━━ oo :

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined." Ashido had a gloomy aura surrounding her.

Uzui kicked upward, "You should've met eyes! Then cue, slow motion as you stare at each other's soul, feeling a connection~! It'd be so flamboyant!"

Fujiwara argued, "Yes they should've! When two people connect so deep, it's called love!"

"Hey! wait!" Yato jumped off the fence into the road, "Come back, Milord! Hey!"

However, just as he was running, Yato was pushed out of the way by Hiyori before a truck was revealed to have almost hit him.

"Hiyori?!" Her friends shouted for help.
╰━━ oo :

"TRUCK-KUN IS AT IT AGAIN!" Subaru stood up with hands waving around.

"This isn't a time for jokes." Aizawa had hit Subaru's head a little heavier.

"Are you okay?!" Uraraka asked the young girl, every other people in the cinema begged for Hiyori's well-being.

"Obviously not." Kurapika stated, waving his hands around, "The way the truck had probably hit her, I'm not surprised if she had lost her memory even."

"Loosing memories sounds really sad." Emma pouted.

"But enough about that!" Emilia changed the subject back, "Was there something that happened to you? A broken leg? Fractured Ribs? I'll heal it for you!"

"No it's fine! It's been months since that happened." Hiyori reassured them.

"Geez, you should learn and try not to jump into a truck, Yato!" Iida ran his hand across his face.

"Hey! what happened?!"
"A girl jumped In front of the truck!" People in the road came to the girl.

"That's dangerous, you know!" Running into the middle of the street like that..." Hiyori yelled at him, "You could've died!"
╰━━ oo :

"HUUUUH?" Bakugo prolonged his 'uh' as usual.

"What?" Frederica gasped.

"Did your soul just slip out?!" Tadokoro glanced at her, almost fainting.

Yako asked, covering her face with a fan, "Is she an apparition now as well?"

"Then what the hell happened?" Garfiel asked, clearly befuddled of the sudden event.

Nobody answered, the cast of Noragami only pointing their noses to the screen - gesturing to only continue and just watch.

Yato stared at her before pointing his eyes to the road, "Oh, uh, More Importantly..."

Hiyori looked at the side of the road, where 'another her' or her body was lying in the middle of the road. Her friend was calling her, "Hiyori?! Hiyori?! Say something, Hiyori!"

"Hiyori!"
"Is she all right?"
"I just called for an Ambulance!"

"Wha..." Hiyori looked shocked, "What..? What? WHAT?!"

The screen blacks out.
╰━━ oo :

"An ambulance.." Tadokoro heaved a breath of pleasure, "Thank God.."

"What's an ambulance? Can I eat it?" Sasha questioned while munching a huge pack of meat, "Or is it going to eat me?!"

"You don't have ambulances??" Iino glanced at the older girl.

Midoriya began to panic in their place, "What happens when someone break their bones everyday? Or got punched to the ground?! You don't have healing quirks?!"

Kurokiba growled at him for his nonsense, "Who the hell breaks their bones on a daily basis?"

"Midoriya." Class 1-A said altogether... including Midoriya himself.

"Broken bones can heal overtime with a few medication, you broccoli." Levi retorted, "We don't need this hospital thing, I bet it's filthy too."

"Quite the opposite though." Hayama said, his hair falling over his face, "Being dirty in a hospital is forbidden 'cause germs can bother the patients. Diseases can also spread to the sickly."

"That sounds like heaven." Levi thought, causing a rare smile come upon his face.

"Hiyori?!" A distressed voice called out, "Can you hear me, Hiyori?!"

Hiyori's purple eyes opened up slowly, before her mother screamed out her name in pure relief, "Hiyori!"
╰━━ oo :

"Thank Gods nothing worse happened to you!" Emma embraced her, and some other girls went their way to hug her too.

"I never wanted to see a life lost in front of my eyes ever again." Norman added, smiling.

"That was very worrisome." Shinobu also added, closing her eyes.

Hiyori scratched her neck, "Thank you for worrying.."

"Thank Goodness! you're awake!" The doctor smiled.

"Are you all right?! Are you In any pain?!" The mother then hurried the doctor, "Hurry, Dear! examine her!"

"R-right!"

The doctor checked on her quickly, "She seems just fine."

"What a Relief!" Everyone cheered.

"Father.."
╰━━ oo :

"Your dad's a doctor?" Leonardo casually asked her.

"Yeah, he also owns the hospital I was in." Hiyori answered, a little shy about the last fact.

"Rich kid." Shinoa said smugly.

"If we're talking about jobs, my dads are pro heroes." Midoriya claimed happily.

Bakugo looked at him, "Eh?? I don't remember the last time I saw your dad."

"What do you mean? They're right here." Midoriya beamed at both Aizawa and All Might.

"Y-Young Midoriya? I- I'm honored!" All Might cried mighty tears, "I will take care of you, young Yagi!"

"Yes, Dads!" The green-haired boy sparkled brighter than Aoyama that day.

"I'm jealous." Atsushi and a few orphans muttered, "I don't even know who my parents are.."

Killua added, "Loving parents are rare."

"The results of your CAT scan Looked just fine, and your EEG appears to be normal, too." Hiyori's father, the doctor, patted her head, "You were hit by a bus and somehow only got a few scratches."

"A bus.."

"I'm worried, dear." Her mother looked at him, "If anything should happen to our precious Hiyori.. This is our Hospital, so you should keep her here a while!"
╰━━ oo :

"I can never feel the perks of having a whole hospital." Shirogane thought, "Or have money in the first place."

"Come, now. there's a whole list of patients waiting for their turns too."

"But..!"

Hiyori then intervened, her voice still a little weak, "What about the other guy that got hit?"

"Oh I saw Him!" Yamashita exclaimed, "I... think..?"

Ami looked at her in confusion, "Huh? there was no one else there. Hiyori was the only one lying in the middle of the street."
╰━━ oo :

"Huh?" Others thought.

"HUUUUUUHHHHH??!?" Bakugo, Garfiel, Genya and Kurokiba asked themselves frustratedly.

"Maybe Your memory is still a bit hazy, Hiyori." The doctor concluded.
╰━━ oo :

"Nah mate, we saw him clear as day." Kaminari commented, "That can't be it."

Yosano glanced at Yato, "How can they not remember him? He clearly jumped to the truck."

"Yeah, but when they showed him, It's as if he wasn't there." Armin speculated, "I mean, isn't it strange no one scolded him?"

"I didn't notice that." Souma confessed.

Senku scratched his ears, "Are you saying he really is a God?"

The rest of them slowly started believing it, but it was mostly on a fifty-fifty scale. The Gods they believe in are all-powerful beings, so, naturally, someone who performs a "normal" act in their eyes can't be a God.

"But he was there," Hiyori argued but her head slightly fell on the bed.

"Are you tired? you must be exhausted. You should get some rest." The mother said.

"I know for a fact that Guy was there." Hiyori told herself before drifting to sleep, "Plus... I remember seeing another me on the road."
╰━━ oo :

"I'm afraid for her." Mitsuba shivered.

"It's like there are ghosts!" Historia added, hugging Mikasa from slight goosebumps.

Shinoa blinked and noticed something. She said, "Isn't it strange though? The first two are about super powers and then the last two are mainly about apparitions and supernaturalities."

"Oh so they're in pairs?" Yukine tilted his head.

Ashido squealed and hugged her sheep, "Oooh! Spoil me! What are the next ones?! Please! Please!"

"The next four are about food!" Eve answered ever so smugly.

"About us then?" Hayama said, unnoticeably closing his excitement to watch whoever becomes the protagonist of Tootsuki.

"Heh." Eve grins widely.

The screen turns black before it shows red light on the hospital hall. Eyes and other creatures attached to walls were seen.

"I don't want to die!"
"Where is she?! I want to see her!"
"When will they finally let me leave?" "Mommy..." "It hurts!"
"My legs hurt so much.." "We'll go when you're all better!"
╰━━ oo :

Riza speculated, "It's like she's hearing the voices of the people in the hospital."

"But who's though.." Mineta shuddered.

Eren trembled in agitation, "Alive or.. dead people..?"

"They're.. from the far shore," Tenjin responded, his voice felt a tinge of sadness.

"The far shore.." Hanako gripped tightly on his uniform, "..are for people like us."

Armin slowly looked up, "You don't mean..?"

"They're.. all dead." Hanako and Yato said at the same time, knowing the context of the far shore.

The dead? None of them wants to bring that up. If they do, they will be confronted with the history they sought to forget. Several of them were shivering uncontrollably with fright; when did light-hearted entertainment become eerie?

Eve thought, "That isn't going to be the last time they'll feel that eeriness."

"These voices.. what's going on?" Hiyori woke up from her bed.

"I can't Breathe."
"It hurts! It hurts!"
"I just want to go outside!"
"It's hopeless."

Countless Eyes stared at her, the clock ticks slowly 'til 12 AM.
╰━━ oo :

"This may sound insensitive to ask but.." Aladdin twirled his hair before shaking his head, "N-Nevermind.."

"Go on. It's fine." Daikoku told the young man, knowing it would probably be about them.

"Nevermind!"

"So you can hear the voices Of the far shore?" Asked a familiar voice.
╰━━ oo :

"He sounds like Ranpo." Kyouka pointed out, the atmosphere slightly less intense, "Or that old man and that disappointment person."

Levi shut his eyes closed, "Don't lump me in with that tramp."

"Ouch." Ranpo said in place for Yato.

Yato was seen hiding below Hiyori's bed like a huge creep. He had that spiky grin and those sharp eyes staring right at her.
╰━━ oo :

Daichi questioned, "How did you even get there?"

Yato shrugged, "I'm a God, I get summoned where I'm called."

Kageyama's finger-gunned him, "So.. between Hiyori's legs?"

Akutagawa gritted his teeth, "Please stop talking about his obvious perversion so lightly or I'll cut your fingers off."

"Yes, women are beautiful creatures and you mustn't invade their privacy!" Ryusui reminded his point of view of things, "And men too!"

Hiyori ran towards the couch and hissed at him like a cat. Why are everyone here cats by the way? Is no one a dog person now?
╰━━ oo :

"Catgirl." Killua meowed.

"Anyone a cat person here?" Opera asked everyone, their cat ears bouncing a little.

Takoyami brooded, "Does bird count as cat?"

"If you can move like that, you must be fine." Yato concluded.

"You're That Guy!"
╰━━ oo :

"Ah yes, that guy." Tanaka massaged his forehead.

Connie retorted, "He never introduced himself so what else would she call him?"

"Mr. Handsome of course!" Miwa squealed, "I mean, he's such a cutie??"

"No fault there." Hiyori laughed.

"Thanks for this morning!" Yato thanked her, "I didn't really need any help avoiding that bus, but you're the first Human that has tried to save me."

"Wh-who are you?"

Yato opened the lights and smiled, "I'm a God."

Hiyori had a phone by her hands, "Hello, Police? There's a Weird guy in sweats here and he's saying he's a God-"

"Wait, wait, wait!" He tried to stop her, "I really am A Genuine, Bonafide god!"

"I'm the Yato God!" He pointed to himself.

"Yato God?" She repeated before she said, "I've never heard of you, Not once!"

Yato broke down.
╰━━ oo :

"How could he be a God if no one knows him at the very least?" Emilia looked around them, "You did say popularity is needed."

Kofuku answered, a usual beam on her face, "Gods are born from wishes. So even if one person knows who you are, then you won't disappear."

"What if that said person dies or loses their memories?" Reze questioned.

Bishamon frowned, "Then the God himself disappears, let alone a single trace of them may not be ever found."

"Being forgotten must be sad," Makima stated emotionlessly.

"Well, right now I'm an up-and-coming stray God." He then smiled, "But just you watch!" A huge golden house was beside him as a Torii gate fell from the skies, "I'll soon be known far and wide!"

"I'll be a God that everyone bows and prays to!" Crowds were cheering before Yato fanned himself, he was wearing a king's outfit, "And then.."
╰━━ oo :

"YOU'RE STILL WEARING THE SWEATS?" Bakugo wheezed like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"It actually looks good though??" Subaru spoke.

Emilia also said, "Yes! The red, the yellow and the black really fits well! But I don't think a God would look like a King."

Kofuku pointed at her own cheeks, "Really? Then what does everyone think Gods wear?"

"THEY'RE BUTT NAKED!! KAKAKA!" Inosuke laughed out loud, "I SAW THOSE IN THE PICTURE HOUSE MONJIRO SHOWED ME! THEY'RE ALWAYS NAKY!!" He tried pulling down his pants, two of his shiny eggs almost getting exposed.

Luckily, Tanjiro managed to stop it.

"Guess I should drop the sweater and just roam around naked then." Yato started undressing, everyone just watched him do so.

"Heave-ho! Heave-ho! Heave-ho! Heave-ho!" People chanted.

"I will someday stand above all the other gods of this land!" Yato cheered to himself, everyone in his imagination yelling in happiness.
╰━━ oo :

Obanai commented, "That's one wild dream."

Black scratched his chin, changing the subject to the actual topic, "How long have you been doing all this though..?"

"Over a hundred years... probably." Yato responded.

Emma's mouth looked wide as she jumped up and shouted, "So you're a God of Pizza Deliveries?!"

Yukine sniggered so loudly and started punching Yato of what they had called him. Yato just beared with it in the end.

Outside though, he was just imagining everything. Sparkles of light surrounded him as he giggled to himself. "Hehehe.. huehue.. kekekekeke! Bua-" He started coughing from the immense laughter a while ago.
╰━━ oo :

"That was cute though.." Aoi giggled a little.

Hanako disagreed, "He's more creepy than cute."

"Tonight's gonna be pretty stormy, this place is crawling with 'em." He turned around, "I can't really stick around without a Regalia."

"And Nora's busy tonight, so..." He started munching the food that was on the table.
╰━━ oo :

"LA?! Give me the food!!" Charmy almost ran to the screen with her sheep army, she suddenly broke the screen thanks to that.

"Charmy-paisen!!" Asta shouted, "I'll cook for you instead so please stop!"

While the Black Bulls were rioting over the food, some people in the cinema could only laugh at the commotion.

Yato, at the mention of Nora, made him a bit nervous.

He slowly glanced at Yukine, 'til their eyes met. The worry and guilt from Yato's eyes reassured the regalia, that's more than enough to say the one thing Yukine and Hiyori may have wanted to hear.

"Wait, those are for me!"

"Hey, what's your name?" He completely changed the subject.

"Hiyori, Iki Hiyori." She suddenly closed her mouth from shock, the shock that she actually answered him.

"Hiyori..." He repeated before a smile stretched across his face, "All right, I've made sure you're okay. Now we're even!"
╰━━ oo :

"You should at least pay her bills if you're really 'even,' y'now?" Ishigami commented.

"He's broke." Leorio replied, "Plus, it's her hospital so no big deal for the cost, right?"

"I guess so.." The Treasurer scratched his chin.

"See ya!"

"Wait-" She wasn't able to finish before Yato jumps off the window, right below the lit blue moonlight.

"My body feels heavy. I can't. Stay awake." Hiyori fainted, her eyes growing heavy. She could only mutter, "Yato..."
╰━━ oo :

"Damn, the cinematic transitions are great." Subaru commented.

NORAGAMI
"Hiyori!" Her two friends came running towards her.

"Ami-chan! Yama-chan!"

"Are you all Better?"

"Yeah!"

"Man! I'm glad you didn't get hurt!"

"Sorry for worrying you!"

"Jump into the streets again and I'll hit you with a Jungle Savate!" Yamashita karate chopped her head.

Ami teased, "I bet she'd actually love it if it was from her dear tono!"
╰━━ oo :

"If she was a masochist, then maybe," Ameri stated.

"I think we're all masochistic in our own ways." Hanazawa speculated, "Imagine being happy you spoiled someone. Or, watching something, knowing that it'll cause you mental pain. It's a little bit of that right?"

"It's just payback 'cause they told me Kaori died in the end!" Panda cried out.

"Salmon! Salmon!" Inumaki and Panda both looked at their Maki reprehensibly.

"Oh, Come on!" Hiyori exclaimed before she fell to the ground.

"Whoa, Hiyori!"

"S-sorry.." Hiyori apologized, "I get dizzy spells from time to time."

"Huh?"

"Were you up all night playing video games?"

The screen skipped to Hiyori being in class, writing down something for a class. Despite being in class, her thoughts were elsewhere, "Was that just a dream?"

"I feel like I met someone that night in the hospital." She thought, looking outside to see men in their PE Uniforms, "Jerseys.."
╰━━ oo :

"Please pay attention to class." Kunikida wrote down a slip and gave it to Hiyori, it was all the basic rules of being in school.

"Petition to not put windows in classrooms," Nanamin commented.

Mikasa asked, "What's wrong with windows?"

"Oh you know, it may just be the cause of the destruction of the world." Alibaba stated.

"H-How..?"

"Imagine picking a black notebook that fell from the sky." Ukyo laughed a little, "Suddenly, police forces are after you."

"What??" The rest were only befuddled with confusion.

---

Elsewhere...
"Are you Okay, Hiyori?" Her friends asked, all three of them walking the sidewalk, "You seemed a bit off today."

"Yeah, I've just been really sleepy." She excused.

"Maybe you slept a little too much in the Hospital." They commented, "The Accident was just the other day, too."
╰━━ oo :

"You were released that early?" Kenji questioned.

"The doctor did say she only had minimal to no injuries." White explained, "So nothing wrong with that."

"I'd agree with you if she didn't go to school the next fucking day." Bakugo said, legs crossing, "People should learn how to take care of their mental and physical health too you know."

Kaminari poked the angry pomeranian, "It's kind of funny hearing an advice from Bakukacchan."

"Call me that again and I'll break your skull, dunce face." He barked.

"Bakubro wouldn't do that!" Kirishima patted both of their backs, "He's too nice to even pinch you!"

Hiyori paused and stopped walking, looking at something else. "What is it, Hiyori?"

"Hm? oh, from the other day!" Her friend said when they saw the missing cat poster from that day.

"That's right." Hiyori thought, "I remember there was a guy in a jersey that was chasing this cat."

"Milord!" Hiyori then called out, "Sorry, you guys. Go on without me."
╰━━ oo :

"Literally looking for trouble on your own huh?" Souma cackled.

"Well, I was a little curious.." Hiyori responded shyly.

Gaap pressed his hands together, "And I feel like this is where curiosity killed the cat."

"I..." She trailed off and saluted, "Must henceforth locate Milord."

"Milord! Milord!" She began looking for the cat everywhere, "Milord? Milord!" She stood, "If I find that cat... I might be able to remember."

---

"Pfft, seeing a cat won't bring your memories back!" Kuga tittered out loud.

She called again but ended up falling to her feet, a tail suddenly sprouted in her back. Though, she didn't seem to notice this. "I'm starting to feel light-headed again.."
╰━━ oo :

"Sis! A tail! That looks so cute??" Ashido complemented her genuinely.

Winry frowned, "She didn't seem to notice it though."

"So she gets dizzy whenever her soul slips out." Yako thought, "Does she just unconsciously separate?"

"What if she knows that happens to her, would she consciously know it slipped?" Albert looked at them with questioning eyes.

"She'll eventually do." Kazuma explained in her stead, "She can control it a little, whether to separate her soul or not."

Meanwhile, Yato was also looking for the cat, "Milord! Come out! I got some nice catnip!" He yelled, holding a fishing rod with the said food, "Things are starting to get really stormy."

The strong gusts of wind danced in the street, his hair moving in the breeze of night.
╰━━ oo :

"It's one of those creepy ghost things right?" Leonardo points his finger to no one specifically.

"More like slimy." Shinoa pulled his tongue out in contempt, "Especially slime monsters, those things are disgusting."

Elsewhere, a certain slime that got reincarnated into another world seemed a little bit irritated. He never knew why.

"Milord! Wait! Stay right there!" "Don't Run now!" Yato called as he tried to stop the cat, only for it to run directly for him, "What's the matter?"

Eyeballs surrounded them both, unending distorted whispers were heard.
╰━━ oo :

"Sounds like we're at the climax of the episode... I think?" Zapp stated.

"Yeah, not a lot happened though?" Magna commented, "Not that it's bad! It just feels.. new."

"Luckily, we didn't have too much pain in this episode. Only a few." Eve thought, Noragami was the perfect choice before the storm. As planned by yours truly. Prepare for deep suffering, everyone. Laughs in the next episode.

"Smells nice... Smells nice... Smells nice... Smells nice! Smells nice."

A pack of slimy phantoms attacked them but Yato was able to dodge it, "These things are weak, but there's too many of them!"
╰━━ oo :

"You jinxed us, Shinoa." Mitsuba told her.

"Just seeing slime makes my skin crawl." Shinoa puked.

"Enough about that! Did you see him jump so high?!" Hinata said, very excited.

"I-It was amazing.." Kageyama mumbled, not wanting to admit it.

"Too many for me to handle!" He then ran for his life, "You teased them and made them angry, didn't you?"

He even scolded the cat, "Milord! You need to learn some self-control!"
╰━━ oo :

"Stop scolding the kitty and please start running," Ashido commented with crinkled eyebrows.

"He's an idiot, what do you expect?" Levi criticized the God.

Yato continued to run, reaching some sort of cabbage garden,
"Smells nice.." Whispered something before a giant blue frog-like phantom roared at the top of the cabbages.
╰━━ oo :

"No! The cabbages!" Charmy cried out for the food.

Everyone prayed, "Rest in peace, cabbages."

"In you go!" Yato inserted, "That Barely did anything."

"Come, Hanki!" He called, only for nothing to reach his hands, "Shoot! I forgot That I don't have a Regalia!"
╰━━ oo :

"But didn't you say you had someone not in use right? I forgot the name.." Julius pondered, his hands on his chin, "Nana? Nanao? Noir?"

"Er... It's complicated." Yato nudged himself.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed his arm, "Iki Hiyori?!"
╰━━ oo :

"Of course, she'll throw her life in danger to save someone." Bakugo growled, "I've seen tons of idiots like that."

"Kacchan, I don't feel so good.." Midoriya whimpered, though, he looked like he was joking.

"Shut the fuck up, Deku." The blonde immediately said, obviously not amused by him, "Don't you dare joke about it. Especially you."

"What the Hell-?!" She panicked as they avoided all the tongue attacks from the frog.
╰━━ oo :

"That is SEVERELY UNREALISTIC." Jirou said out loud.

"Anime has its own sense of what's real." Eve sparkled with a diamond.

"No! I'm really that flexible okay!" Hiyori argued and pouted, upset they were underestimating her.

"All right! You want a piece of me?!" Hiyori stood her ground yet her face seemed to be crying for help.

"you Idiot! you can't-" Just as Yato yelled, one of her legs was grabbed by the phantom.

╰━━ oo :

"What the heck are you two doing?" Opera sighed.

Francois nodded to Sullivan's butler, "Probably trying to die is my guess."

"Sometimes, it's better to run away than to try to look brave." Ja'far quoted, though some positive people seem to disagree with this statement.

She flashbacks to the person she simps for and kin, Tono the wrestler, and did exactly his attack on the phantom. "Jungle...Savate!"

She quickly kicked it so hard that it actually fell on the other side of the area. "I-I got it!"
╰━━ oo :

"WHAT?! How much power does she secretly pack?!" Todoroki yelled, not expecting her 'extreme power.'

Hagakure added, purely amazed by her strengths, "That thing went to the other side of the farm! And with one kick she had just thought of?!"

"I may have underestimated her strength! Please join Karasuno's soccer team!" Daichi, had once again invited someone to their school.

"Nah, I think Nekoma's soccer team fits her the most," Kuroo suggested as well.

Oikawa looked up, "Aoba Johsai's soccer team is ten times preferable than those two! We have cuter girls too~" His fingers formed a heart-shaped hand.

"FUKURODANI!!!!" Bokuto only yelled his school's name, still, he was competing to get Hiyori in their girl's soccer team.

"I don't care about the soccer team." Ushijima said ever so straightly, "I need Oikawa in Shiratorizawa."

"H-Huh? E..eh? What's soccer again?" Atsumu malfunctioned, only knowing Volleyball.

Hiyori exclaimed, "The great Tono Has paid me a Visit from the heavens! I'll be a devoted follower for as long as I live!"
╰━━ oo :

"When a wrestler has a devoted follower more than a literal God." Iwaizumi said nonchalantly, having no emotion in his words.

Oikawa commented, "F in the chat for Yato."

The frog reassembled and charged at the praying Hiyori. She was later saved by Yato.

The God immediately carried her in his arms and landed on the frog's face, using it as a trampoline, and jumped far away.
╰━━ oo :

"Yato-senpai! Please teach me your ways!" Hinata had stars in his eyes, still amazed at the height of his jumps.

"Go away, Hinata boke!" Kageyama pushed the tangerine and held Yato's hands, "I'm a better student. I hope you take care of me well."

"U-Uh.." Yato stuttered before regaining his usual stature, "I'll do it as long as you devote yourselves to me!"

"Yes, Yato-sama." The two first-years bowed down to the floor, their foreheads hitting the carpet.

"Well, at least now the bastard has more followers." Bishamon scorned, happy but also unhappy.

"Congratulations, Yatty!!" Kofuku clapped with a cute cat-like smile.

"I think we Lost it." Yato peaked from the vending machine. Both of them standing by the dimly-lit street.

"This girl saved me Again."
╰━━ oo :

"Technically, yes." Secre said, her voice stagnant, "But you also saved her from her idiocy, it's even."

"Yes Nero!" Asta patted the young woman, which looked wrong for them.

"We finally meet again, Yato-san." Hiyori stood up, her tail trailing behind her. "I had a lot to ask you that night, but you ran off so quickly."

"No dodging The Questions this time. I want straight Answers!"
╰━━ oo :

"Demanding much?" Aizawa frowned upon her.

"Well, I guess she deserves to know." Sanemi crossed his arms.

"True, true," Magna said, his fingers crossed into some kind of effect.

"Just so you know...Your soul slipped out." Yato pointed at him.

"Huh?" She finally noticed the title.

"Your body's stuck up there." He pointed to Hiyori's body, stuck up in the middle of a fence.

"What! that's me?!"

Yato carried her body down with care, Hiyori gripping tightly on her tail. Her voice was in a panic, "H-How is this! Am I dead?!"
╰━━ oo :

"Imagine if someone was passing by and saw her corpse there." Zora made a sharp broken voice, it felt funny to him.

Kurapika nodded, "When her parents see that, they'd be worried more than the last time."

"We shouldn't worry our parents! That's bad!" Midoriya cheered, gaining a few question marks from his classmates.

"Ironic, you bag of broccoli-colored bones." Mirio joked and patted him at the back.

"No, It's more like your body's just asleep." He explained before Hiyori unconsciously went back to her body.

Milord came out of his scarf, Yato pats it in the head, "Sheesh, Some lucky cat you are."

Elsewhere... A mother and a son came on screen with the missing poster of Milord, "I'll hand out fliers and look some more tomorrow."

"Okay? Don't Worry, I'm sure we'll find him!" The little boy frowned, his eyes fixed on the photo of his cat.

Then, he heard a knock. Reaching the door, he heard a cute meow below, "Milord! Its Milord! Milord!"

"My wish really did come true!" The boy hugged his cat. "Thank you, Yato God!"
╰━━ oo :

"Oh dang, this just made my day." Kugisaki beamed at the cuteness.

"That kid deserved that. Who wouldn't want to help him find his cat?" Toudou pumped up with manly tears.

"You are so manly, I like you." Kirishima cried with pride.

"So uh, change of topic but I guess I'll believe that he is a God in the end." Leorio scratched his chin, putting his briefcase on the ground.

"What made you accept that?" Edward looked at him in curiosity.

"I've been observing how he reacts. And his knowledge about these phantoms seems to be truthful." The Hunter admitted, "But the major one is probably this scene. The kid looked sincere, and he just called him a God too. I doubt they even know each other at all. Like a God granting a wish without showing up to say welcome."

"That's because I think Gods in this world are already contented with a single prayer - especially if popularity plays a huge factor for them. Believing them is enough. At least, that's what I think." Eve replied.

So in conclusion, most of them started believing in his God status. Even so, there is still the minority, who didn't just believe he's a God, but dismissed Gods as an entirety.

"Looks like you have over hundreds of believers now.. you lucky bastard." Bishamonten smiled at him, secretly happy.

"Yey! I knew Yatty can get it!" Kofuku cheered gleefully.

Back elsewhere in the vivid light of pink and blue, Hiyori was seen being carried by Yato.

"Smells nice.." She mumbled as she slowly regained consciousness, before she panicked, "Gross! Let go of me, You sicko!"
╰━━ oo :

"You just said he smelled nice! And he even saved your life too.." Kofuku pouted, not liking the treatment Hiyori used to give him.

"She would've mistaken him for a kidnapper though." Hanako reminded.

"I'm not a Sicko! I'm a God!" Yato covered his eyes from the hit, a little irritated of what she had called him.

"Again with That?! Oh, yeah! My tail!" Hiyori touched her butt.

"Huh? it's gone. What? What's going on? It was all A dream?" Hiyori glanced at him, "It wasn't, Right?"

"What happened to me?" She asked, looking at her hands.

"It must've been the Accident."
╰━━ oo :

"Truck-kun makes various miracles. What a legendary being." Subaru bowed down to a photo of a truck in his received phone.

"Yes, trucks are the real Gods here." Ishigami bowed down with him.

"Salmon salmon." Inumaki also included himself for some reason.

"That's three of us! We can make this a religion!" Subaru cheered, all three of them danced around. Flowers and stars surrounded them as they started thinking of a Religion name.

"Weirdos.." Iino looked away.

"There's the 'near-shore,' where the living resides, And then there's the far shore." Yato claimed, walking around with hands in his pockets, "Basically, you're existing in between the two right now."
╰━━ oo :

"Ack! We're soulmates, Iki-san!" Yashiro hugged herself, "Obnoxious men and being in the middle? We are meant to interact."

"Yes! But you can call me Hiyori!"

"Really?! Nene's fine too!"

"Hiyori-chan!"

"Nene-chan!"

The two started complaining about Hanako and Yato, too much detail would've made the chapter to be just that information.

"The nearshore and.. far shore?" Hiyori repeated in question.

"Yeah, I guess the far shore is what you guys would call...The afterlife." He continued to elaborate, Hiyori gasped at the mention of this.
╰━━ oo :

"So she's half-dead, half-alive?" Zapp asked.

"A zombie? Scary~!" Chain bit her nails in response.

"I am not a zombie!"

"But imagine though." Itadori said, with fingers waving around, "You suddenly became a zombie and suddenly you're an idol."

"How does that even connect?" Kerori glanced at him.

"You're alive, but at the same time, you're a phantom."

A photo of Hiyori's body with her tail appeared on screen, black and purple strings coordinated in the middle of the crimson red background. "They're embodiments of Emotional Energy."
╰━━ oo :

"Emotional Energy? So Phantoms that feed on emotions?" Ling inquired.

Ritsu asked, looking at Shigeo as he does so, "Oh, so they're not just dead animals?"

"Not exactly.." Kofuku rubbed her chin, not knowing what to answer without giving out the God's Greatest Secret.

Bishamonten quickly made an excuse, "They're made from a baggage of reactive emotions that builds up a phantom. It's simply like that."

"Oh I see.."

"From their eye movements and choice of words," Ranpo observed them meticulously, "It seems like they're hiding something."

"Not that their family secrets are any of my problems." Mori muttered with a grin.

Eyes stared at her body. "They pose people and cause all sorts of trouble."

"Wait, So That big frog just now...was it also-"

"A phantom."
╰━━ oo :

"She's the same as the slimy Frog?!" Shinoa fake-puked.

"I have never heard of such bullshit before, kero." Asui glanced at him, eyebrows down.

"What?! So I'm the same as that thing?!" Hiyori gripped her hair in disbelief.

"No, not exactly." Yato tipped his chin.

"Huh?"

"You're sort of Half-and-half. On the fence of both, I mean." He cleared out.

"Uh.. I don't Really Understand."

"Losing your body will be common for you now." Yato claimed in a calm matter.
╰━━ oo :

"She can always come back to her real body, right?" Shinomiya questioned.

"Yes, but it's dangerous for her to stay in that form. If anything, her body would die." Kazuma answered the student council vice president.

"Of course, she'd die." Tsuchigomori said, "Or else it'll just be a corpse without a sound soul."

Hiyori nudged her head into her scarf, "So, How do I go back to being Human?"

"I don't know if you can go back." He answered, "This is just the way you are now, Accept it."

"You can't be serious!" Hiyori looked at him, not wanting the new set of circumstances, "I can't live like this! I don't want this! Turn me back!"

She ran to him and held his shoulders, "You're a God, Right? Help me!"
╰━━ oo :

"You have to pay something, I think begging for something like that would be expensive," Reinherz commented in his thoughts.

"Let her pay you back with her body." Hanako connected his thumb to his index finger, smiling as usual.

"I guess I wouldn't mind that." Yato thought, consciously sunken his normal moral standards.

"Yes to Manual Labor! Hoo! Hoo!!" Yato and Hanako cheered ever so loudly, both suddenly thinking of giving work to both of their human friend.

"Please stop them." Hiyori and Yashiro cried out.

"Money."

"You charge Money?!" Her eyes went wide open.

"Well, duh! There's no such thing as a free wish!" Yato turned his head around, looking away.
╰━━ oo :

"Only a generous person would still give something without exchange." Kunikida  fixed his gloves, "And there's hardly such a person completely munificent if we're talking quite honestly."

"If we're talking about nice people, my contender is Iruma-sama!" Asmodeus bragged about his classmate.

"I'm not that kind, Azz-kun.." Iruma answered.

Hanazawa patted Shigeo in the back, "Kageyama-kun is honestly the nicest person I've ever met."

"Taiju is an idiot but he's the sincerest human being out there." Senku bragged, plucking something in his nose.

"Emilia-tan and Rem! They're the most welcoming when I first entered their house." Subaru suggested, completely disregarding Ram's existence.

"Aladdin and Morgiana, who else?" Alibaba bragged about them.

"Tanjiro has the softest heart I can hear." Zenitsu said gently, "He has a sound so gentle I could cry."

"Emma of course." Norman and Ray answered at the same time, as a gasping Emma stared at them.

"Gon, duh." Killua replied before looking at the rest of them, "And maybe Kurapika too."

Leorio was not happy of this.

"Midoriya!" The whole Class 1-A cheered at the same time, except Bakugo.

"But I'm wanted for Mass Murder!" Midoriya said innocently.

"What-" The rest of the cinema said, and followed by the rest of Class 1-A.

Aizawa patted him, "Stop joking, Midoriya."

"Okay, Aizawa-sensei.." Midoriya frowned, "I can feel it though.. maybe a vigilante too!"

He raised five fingers, "It'll cost you this much."

"Fifty thousand? Five hundred thousand?!" Hiyori was taken aback, steadily stepping away, "I don't have that kind of money!"

"Are you crazy? I'm a God remember?" Yato said before he jumped up and down and posed, a golden coin right behind him, "And everyone knows you're suited to offer five-yen coins to Gods!"
╰━━ oo :

Akane crossed his arms, "That's why you're broke! A few more wouldn't even hurt."

"Yes! The economy will increase if you had made the cost a little higher." Yaoyorozu sparkled.

Subaru disagreed, "Economics and Gods don't really go together."

"Fi- Huh? Um.." Hiyori then began looking for the said money in her pockets before putting it on Yato's hands.

"Your wish..." Yato flipped the coin, "Has been heard loud and clear!"

"Iki Hiyori," Yato's eyes crinkled at the corners, the dripping pink and blues danced across the bridge as the lights shimmered and stretched. "May our fates Intertwine verily."

╰━━ oo :

"So it ends that quickly?!" Kofuku thought.

"If he'll grant your wish. Why would you still be with them?" Atsushi asked the brown-haired young woman.

"Apparently he doesn't have the 'tools' to do it yet," Hiyori answered, eyeing Yato as if she had been waiting for a century for it.

"My belief of him being a God went down by a hundred percent," Present Mic commented.

"No! I really am a genuine God please!!" He begged and groveled on the floor.

- · Ending Theme
[Heart Realize]

Snow came falling down as heaven's glitter, Hiyori was seen standing not afar, an umbrella in her hands before she faced the screen with a smile.
~ Because no matter what happens, I'll call your name without fail.

She was under a Torii gate, while Yato and a certain other boy were seen standing on top of it.
╰━━ oo :

"I'm really curious what that blonde boy has to do with them." Eren thought.

"I can explain it to you if you like.." Yukine answered.

"No no! Don't bother!" Eren excused, coughing, "I wouldn't want to be a spoiler to everyone."

Sinbad nodded, "Seeing him now, I bet he and Yato has a very funny dynamic."

"Add dramatic into that as well." Ranpo added.

Later Hiyori was walking down the road. Yato stalked her in the trash bin.
~ You're the owner of a jagged heart, anything you touch gets hurt.
You scowl at everything in the world. Your eyes say it, but I'm here.

Hiyori was seen waiting, the train station stops sign going down. She sees Yato and the blonde boy right at the other side, almost waiting for her.

~ Someone was laughing so the boundary line was pulled in. If that's so, I'll take your hand and take you with me.

As the train passes by, the two suddenly disappeared. She runs, almost as if she were chasing something or someone.

~ If you can't say it, hold my hand tight and don't let go.
╰━━ oo :

"This somehow says a lot.. Don't tell me they'll disappear?" Armin frowned, fidgeting his fingers.

"Not exactly.." Yato bit his lip, not wanting to relive that event. Yukine, too, was desperate at that moment, and he didn't really want to go through that again.

Stepping on the rocky road, she finds Yato and the other boy sitting under a tree, cuddling and humming their snoozes.

Hiyori tenderly beamed, giving them her umbrella.
~ I want you to know that you're not alone anymore.
╰━━ oo :

"I feel like you two will end up together." Ashido squealed.

"Me and Y-Yato?! Not in your world!" Hiyori shook her head aggressively, "He isn't even my type!"

"Right. Says you." Kofuku giggled.

"It looks really adorable too! I can't wait for more!" Yashiro nodded, she couldn't wait for more fluff.

"Yeah, fluff.." Eve trailed off.

. . . . . 

Read the comment by me here

. . . . .

WORD COUNT: 13, 882
Dialogues Made by ; @Leilani__Park
Reactions Made by ; avery_aldini.
Published On ; April 03, 2021

NEXT EPISODE; avery_aldini
╰━━ oo : The Promised Neverland
- 121045

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.4K 35
what if Atsushi is really a girl? what if she just hid her gender because she didn't want to experience abuse anymore so she just chose to hide her t...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
15.3K 425 12
Izuku Midoriya was just jogging along the beach when he saw someone drowning, after saving the man the man ran away. Later Izuku met him again to fin...
260K 9K 45
She is controlled. He controls. Freya, The Goddess of Light and Love, and Odin's daughter has loved Midgard from afar for as long as she can remember...