My spirituality journal

By Christine0Black

๐”ป๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•ค๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•ช ๐•›๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ช ๐•€'๐•ž ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•ค ๐• ๐•— ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•ค ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction
The chosen ones
How to meditate
Repeating numbers
Introduction To Chakras
Energy problems
About dark energies...
Third Eye - part 1
Mudras - part 1
Root Chakra
This is the truth
Claircognizance
Life after awakening
Sacral Chakra
The dawn of awakening
Mudras - part 2
Solar Plexus Chakra
The path you walk in
Things to avoid while awakening
Clairaudience
Telekinesis
Shadow work
The true nature of our souls
The power of meditation
Shadow Work - Part 2
Shadow Work Tehniques #1
Transgender & Non-Binary
Heart Chakra
Throat Chakra
Mudras and Mantras for Chakra Awakening
Shielding
Most underrated psychic ability

How to balance your Chakras

1.1K 26 0
By Christine0Black

You balance your Chakras by opening them through meditation techniques. Once unbalanced, they can impact you negatively, from emotional to physical problems.

Each chakra is specialized in something individually, while they are all interconnected. When one chakra is blocked, the others chakra will also suffer some sort off blockages.

The chakra opening process needs to be done one by one.

Some say it's good to start from the Crown Chakra, while some others say it's good to start form the Root Chakra.

Personally, I started from the Root Chakra, and I would recommend you to do so too, as the Root Chakra is the most important of them all. Imagine the foundation of a house. It has to be strong enough to hold the house. It's exactly like that with the Root Chakra. Muladhara is responsible with the security, stability and our basic needs.

Before jumping to chakra opening techniques, we'll discuss them, one by one, in the following chapters. You have to know what you're signing yourself for, you know ;))

That's all for now!
Until next time... Peace ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 365 11
the book that I wish I had read before I tried to shift reality All information, methods, script guide, things to know and much more gathered in one...
491 136 46
**COMPLETED!** A collection of different stories! *Everything will be out of order after 'Phase One'* รทComment Freelyรท ~Please Excuse Grammar and Spe...
1.7K 111 25
Tagalog/English Lilian grew up knowing only one thing about her life and that is the fact that she was abandoned. As she grew older the mystery surr...
41.8K 578 31
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ซ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐Ÿ...