24 minutes ; WITHIN PERSPECTI...

By avery_aldini

24分 | BOOK I of SERIES I | "Watching their own anime, all 10 series!" Inside a labyrinthine library exist the... More

⚜️ - Series List and Timeline
⚜️ - Prologue You Can't Skip!
01 | My Hero Academia
02 | Bungou Stray Dogs
03 | Toilet Bound Hanako-Kun
04 | Noragami
06 | Seraph of the End
07 | Demon Slayer
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 1
⚜️ - Interlude you can't skip! Part 2
08 | Attack On Titan
09 | Mairimashita! Iruma-Kun
10 | Black Clover
⚜️ - Epilogue You Can't Skip! + Sequel!

05 | The Promised Neverland

11.7K 314 1.6K
By avery_aldini

━━ oo : ━━
121045
╰ 十二十四十五 ╮
━━ oo : ━━

"Well, this feels new." Ashido thought out loud.

"What's new?" Fujiwara looked at her fellow pink-haired new friend.

"Nothing is new!" Zenitsu said irritably, "They're doing another fight."

"Yeah, nothing is new about the chaos." Chain concluded.

"Not that!" Ashido pushed them away, "There's no newcomer! Doesn't that still make you curious?!"

"More shows equals zero sleep for us." Mikaela scorned at them, "And too much work for the author. She's just doing the first episode anyways."

"True." Leonardo nodded, a pout on his chubby face, "I'd rather play my X-Station than watch how much we've suffered."

"Well, would you look at that. Real lastcomers.." Eve coughed, welcoming yet another set of people - which is definitely the last.

"So that was a fucking lie-"

"We also have Denji, Power, Aki, Angel Devil, Beam, Kobeni, Reze and.. Makima." Eve added, a bit hesitant to bring in Makima. Luckily, she was able to turn off everyone's power.

Reze didn't know anyone in the room with her, but she felt like she had to protect herself against Makima. Makima herself grinned, sitting on the seats, eyes on them. "Something's hindering me."

The chaos within the room was louder than ever, Emma could only laugh. Her eyes looked at the discord, and if she were honest to herself, she dared not to let a tear slip her emerald green eyes, "This world is fun... It reminded me, of the days when things used to just be happy. Swaying in the carefree mood, I.. missed it."

"Conny.." Don was reminded of the young blonde thanks to Emma, either way, he had never forgotten about her. "Seeing her one more time.. wouldn't hurt."

Eve glanced at the group of five children, a mixture of delight and gloom engulfed them. They missed how everything used to be.

"Take your seats, everyone." The black-haired young woman clapped, gaining everyone's attention, "I'll go sleep. Goodluck."

The screen flows in bright kissanime intro colors, their minds hopefully waiting for something that wouldn't be heavy.

"It's about food right?" Tadokoro thought, excited to maybe learn more about culinary arts.

Perhaps the students of Tootsuki would learn how to boil live food like Rindo did. A clutz would probably just stab the live creature in the heart in a panic.

"Yesn't." Eve answered normally.

A young with emerald oval-shaped eyes and notably thin eyebrows stares at the closed alleyway that serves as the gateway to the outside world. Her hair is a light orange color that is short and messy, sticking up at all angles around her head and one cowlick sticking out.

"What is this?"
╰━━ oo :

"Can I pat you?" Aizawa looked at the young child, his face showing a slight bit of resistance.

"O-Okay, sir..?"

The pro hero, Eraserhead, deliberately had his hand on top of Emma's hair, just a few inches away from her antennae.

Few seconds have passed, and no one had uttered a single word. Not even Inosuke or Bakugo could speak, everyone was intrigued at this sudden development of events staring Shouta Aizawa.

His hands started shaking, not knowing if he should do it or not. Would he uncover it? No, what are they even trying to uncover?

Slowly but surely, Aizawa plopped his hand to Emma's hair. And later, he pulls his hand up, with an unsatisfied face.

Subaru ran towards them, doing the exact same thing three straight times.

"Your hair is magical?!" Emilia gasped, "It's not going down!"

"It's... just a cowlick?" Louis looked at them, a little weirded out at what they were just doing.

"Cowlicks are annoying!" Filo pouted, pulling hers down forcefully.

"It's an antennae!" Tanjiro theorized, "No, what if.. it's sending a signal to space?!"

"You're a secret agent dispatched by aliens!?" Kou took out his exorcism staff.

"Aliens don't exist, dummy." Edward pulled his tongue out, trying to insult the exorcist' stupidity.

"It's a gate." Says the young boy beside her - he had somewhat messy short black hair, parted to the right where one side covers his green eyes, namely Ray, "It connects the inside and outside."

"Outside, huh? We've never been outside." She says.
╰━━ oo :

"Inside and.. outside?" Itadori asked, the mood around them were a little confused.

Chrome also wanted to ask, "What are the metal bars for..?"

The group of five children couldn't answer. Before they could, another one asked.

"And where are your parents?" Giyuu inquired, he was concerned but his voice was a bit stagnant, "It seems that you have no one guarding you at that moment."

"We accidentally wandered off when we were kids!" Emma scratched her head, looking down with a forced laughter, "It's not anything to worry about..!"

"That is dangerous! What will you do if you became lost?" Iida lectured them with his boi gestures, "The world is big. Surely you might no longer find the way, especially as children!"

"Yeah," Ray responded, eyes shut, "I don't think I can even get the chance go see that 'big world' of yours."

"Ray.." Norman looked at him, his eyes troubled.

"That's because we've been here ever since we were born," Norman told her. He had short, tidy white hair with a curved moon-shaped piece on it. His bright blue eyes smiled at the young girl.
╰━━ oo :

"You were there ever since you were born?" Iino raised her hand a little.

"You never go outside?" Kohaku gasped, the trio nodded to this.

Ishigami commented, "I only ever go outside when someone forced me to."

"I haven't seen daylight for days.." Amajiki sulked in his seat, gaining attention. He later covered his face and suddenly regrets that he even said anything.

Zenitsu panicked in place for the cattle children, "But what about the sweets sold on the streets? What about the handsome 'n pretty cuties at the beach?"

"N-No.."

"What even is a beach?" Eren pushed his hands away, completely bewildered.

Ray stares blankly at the alleyway.

"Mom always tells us, doesn't she?" Emma said, repeating a phrase, "Don't go near the gate or fence in the back of the forest because it's dangerous."
╰━━ oo :

"If I'm correct, you're literally holding the gate bars." Purson raised a brow at the kids.

Ryusui commented, "They didn't exactly leave from the gate. Just near it."

"But they are prohibited from even being near it." Noelle pulled her hair backward as she replied.

Mikaela waved his hand around, getting most of their attention, "The real question here is 'why?' Why are they not allowed to leave?"

"What's this dangerous thing?" Alphonse's metallic voice echoed.

The anxiety sat below Emma's chuckle, clearly not knowing what to answer. She suddenly reminisces the memories of all those who've left - It almost felt like Emma's heart was giving out as she could only try and stop her endless pouring emotions.

Norman, Ray, Gilda and Don couldn't utter a single word - it was all stuck in their throats and just couldn't have the ability to explain.

"Must be the Demons?" Tokitou pondered, his head empty of other thoughts.

"What does this got to do with us?" The Abnormal Class suddenly feel attacked.

"What do you mean?" Kenma asked nonchalantly.

"N-Nothing!" Iruma suddenly covered the entire cast, before begging them to just nod along.

Since it was Iruma, of course, they followed.

"That's obviously a lie," Ray stated.

Norman looked at him, "Really?"
╰━━ oo :

"What made you think so?" Hina asked.

"It would be a little bit too much to elaborate." Ray replied in a monotone manner.

Kaminari eyed on the surroundings they were in, "It does look sus."

"Sus?" Erwin repeated, "Soup?"

They started talking about new weird words, all found to be confusing to the rest.

Aladdin yelped, "This conversation's so high-IQ, it's making my head hurt!"

"I barely understood anything, please help me understand." Historia frowned.

"I forgot we all have different timelines." Sugawara then elaborated, "They're basically online slang words. Going by our world, it was slowly being used after 21st century."

"Then stop it." Levi pulled his outfit down, "It's confusing."

"Hey, Ray! What do you want to do if you go outside?" The cheerful Emma changed the topic.

"I don't know. What about you?"

"I want to ride a giraffe!"
╰━━ oo :

"That's cute." Rem smiled.

"Giraffe's are frustrating to ride, it makes you feel so small." Hinata pouted, remembering his old ride.

"Here's a giraffe then." A creature with a long neck magically appears.

"Yey!!" Emma squeals and immediately rode on top of it, her mind sending her to her fantasies of riding the animal on top of lush green grass and white skies.

Ray and Norman smiled, seeing Emma genuinely happy was one of the many things they love about her.

"Ray! Norman!" Emma called, she had black-tinted glasses and sparkled, "Did you know I'm riding this Giraffe backwards?"

"You did not just!" Mirio laughed the hell out of his butt, "I oughta use this joke sometime!"

Ray turns his back from the gate, "Good luck."

"I wonder..." Norman holds on to the gate, 'I wonder what this gate is protecting us from."
╰━━ oo :

Ranpo observed their movements, the slow eye shifts and the choice of words.

"They're definitely hiding something." Ranpo and Sherlock thought at the same thing.

"And I'll figure it out on my own, of course." William and Lelouch thought, almost ready to dissect and predict the plot.

Dimple looked at the four of them, "The smart ones huh?"

- · The Promised Neverland
- Season 1 Opening | Touch Off

A red-lit lamp flickered before the screen walks across a wooden floor before reaching the three kids. Closing up to Emma's emerald green eyes.
╰━━ oo :

"You have really pretty eyes." Kyouka complemented.

"Green eyes often symbolize positivity and creativity." Kougyoku told her insights on the matter, "They're also said to have a secret mysterious nature behind them."

"Sounds a lot like Emma, alright." Norman and Ray said at the same time.

A white flower appears before a snow-white butterfly fluttering before its wings snap and broke away from its skin.
╰━━ oo :

"That gotta hurt." Maki flinched a little.

"It's almost symbolizing freedom." Mikey speculated, gathering everyone's focus on his statement.

"Freedom..?" Eren trailed off, who was hopeful at first.

"Freedom, huh?" Yuichirou told himself, laughing a little, "I remember how I used to be so bratty about that."

"It's mostly birds that symbolize that though," Tanjiro retorted and set out his opinions, "But maybe in this, butterflies may also possibly symbolize it."

"The way they showed it makes it sounds as if," Uzui continued to speak, "It was trying to desperately escape. And when its wings broke, it's as if they were never going to be free."

"That's scary!" Sullivan shivered, rubbing their arms.

Eren's mind was elsewhere, his eyes seem empty at that moment, "Birds.."

Emma seemed to be running, her hand reaching for something before later failing and falling as the darkness envelops her.
╰━━ oo :

"What's going on...?" Kugisaki glanced at Emma, who was only smiling as usual, "She must be feeling uncomfortable with this.."

"For a second there, her eyes looked.." Ameri couldn't finish her statement, knowing they were there, "..Desperate."

---

A bright light from the sun shines above an orphanage, the light was blinding below trees. Birds flew away, almost escaping.

All three of them - Ray, Norman, and Emma, sits on top of a branch of a tree. The title "The Promised Neverland" appears on top of them.

---

"The Promised Neverland?" Black looked up, curious.

"It's a bit of a vague title compared to the past ones," Francois responded.

Tanizaki chuckled, "You say that when I myself don't even know how 'Bungou Stray Dogs' connects to us.."

"Yeah," Takumi half-laughed, "But even so, what does it even mean?"

"Easy." Todoroki poked the blonde's forehead, "Emma must be related to Peter Pan!"

Takumi glanced at him, "You're.. right!"

"They have bright hair.." Todoroki reminded, "And they both always have this innocent smile!"

"And they're related to the color Green.." Takumi thought, his hands on his chin, "I think.. I think we've connected the two dots!"

Bakugo growled, "You didn't connect shit."

"WE'VE CONNECTED THEM!" Both Theorizers shouted out loud, garnering hundreds of concerned looks.

"You two get along a little bit too well, nii-san.." Isami pulled his brother away, at the same time as Deku did for the hero of extreme density named Shoto.

It closes up to both Norman and Ray looking down from the tree before it swiftly moves up to Emma, a brave smile on her face.
╰━━ oo :

Almost out of sheer moment, everyone's eyes looked at each other and nodded.

"Fire." Ray sets off a lighter.

"Ato ikutsu no jiyuu wo!" Emma sings, hyping up.

Everyone stood up and yelled, "NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!!!"

Norman brings out a saxophone and blows on it, everyone were throwing confettis out of nowhere and were dancing to the beat.

Todoroki activated his flames and was putting more fire in Ray's lighter as Ishigami was preparing the oil..?

Tanjiro and Nezuko danced to the saxophone, as well as every other Cinnamon there is. 

Inosuke took a table and stood up, waving around and fucking fell down. Luckily, Kurokiba was there to catch Inosuke and throw him out the room.

Nishinoya and Tanaka took off their clothes and started dancing around Bakugo, almost as if it were a ritual. All that while Sasha stole everyone's food while they were at it.

Asta was on the mic and kept yelling, "MADA MADA MADADADADADADADADADA!!"

"UNDERAGE DRINKING IS PROHIBITED!!" Iida chopped the air, yelling at everyone and spotted his best friend, "MIDORIYA, DO NOT DRINK THAT WINE OR I WILL SEND YOU TO DETENTION!"

"You can't stop me, Iida-kun~!" Midoriya had hiccups, drunk from drinking broccoli juice.

Leonardo, who was sitting calmly like a normal person, commented, "Gotta admit though, all these Openings are fire! None of them fails to deliver."

"And the ending songs are always depressing, you gotta love it." Kuroo clapped, gathering a pack of worried faces.

Akane inevitably stopped time and calmed them down, which worked quickly. It was just disappointing because no one paid for the broken table.

A candle's fire running out.

With puzzles as a background, Emma, colored entirely an orange-yellow, was jumping left and right before hugging the kids and the two boys.
╰━━ oo :

"You're definitely the main character." Mikey pointed at the giraffe-loving child.

"Why do most protagonists have to be sunshines?" Ukyo chuckled, "It's making me blind."

"Yes!" Winry pressed her lips together, "Also, I think Emma's undoubtedly the big sister of their home!"

"Emma?" A chuckle escaped Ray's lips, "A big Sister can't have the brain of a five-year old."

"Ray!" Emma pouted, obviously offended at such.

"Even so, she's really cute!" Gon smiled, which caused Emma to turn bright red.

Norman's head moved so swiftly it almost felt like his head was made of rubber. His eyes staring daggers into the hunter's, pure venom seeping from his voice as he taunted, "What did you just call my Emma?"

Ray cleared his throat and gestured, "Our Emma."

Itadori cackled, "Simps!"

Norman was next, appearing in a vivid shade of blue. Starting from the middle before his face shifts staring at the camera.
╰━━ oo :

"Looks a lot like the intellectual in your group." Uzui theorized, or rather, told a fact.

Gilda laughed a little, "It's actually the three of them who are the intellectuals."

"Me?? An equal to these two?!" Emma was the one to even deny it, thinking these two were probably the smartest out of everyone she's met.

"You perfected the exams as well didn't you?" Norman glanced at her.

Ray appeared in red, he was looking at the sides and reading a book, before covering the camera with his hand.
╰━━ oo :

"Please no cameras or I will seriously slap you." Ray ran his hand across his face.

"You should be glad you have decent shots." Kuroo reminisces of a former moment, "Lev always takes shots of me, and they're always stolen."

Ishigami shivered, "And they straight up laugh about it in front of us.."

"Camera lens are scary." Amajiki shuddered, his mouth shaking, "They.. give too much attention.."

"Same." Giyuu mumbled.

It flashes to a dark-skinned woman and a woman with a bun, seemingly parenting all the kids at the screen.
╰━━ oo :

"It looks a lot like an orphanage?" Leonardo tilted his head.

"Children really are precious." Daikoku trailed off, with Kofuku feeling a bit sad from his statement.

"Everyone looks so adorable." Gilda gushed at the screen.

Hado blushed, "I'm betting on this being the fluffiest show we'll get!"

Yato cheered, snuffing his scarf, "Fluffy fluff! Fluffy fluff!"

"Fluffy is very manly!" Kirishima pumped his chest, "I am ready to feel the soft manliness!"

Dazai thought, "Then you'll all be disappointed if you're waiting for fluff."

Emma's neck was shown with the number: 63194.
╰━━ oo :

"Awesome tattoos you got there." Draken complimented, "Planning to be delinquents too, huh?"

"Not really...??" Emma laughed it off, "I don't know what a tattoo is but those are numbering for the house.."

"Mhm." Ray mumbled.

"63194?" Chifuyu asked.

Nanami tipped his chin, thinking, "From what I remember, no code can make something up from those set of numbers."

"If its numbering, 63 thousand orphans?" Yoichi looked at the younger boy, "Isn't that a lot for one orphanage? What about other ones?"

"We aren't really informed about those.." Gilda answered, scratching her chin.

Even though, Ikumi was a little taken aback. She was a chef of meat, and almost assumed something undesirable. She later dismissed it, they can't possibly be like that.

A tall boy and a short girl with glasses appeared shortly after. With the butterfly from before continuing to flutter.
╰━━ oo :

"Hey, it's us!" Don cheered, smiling at Gilda.

"Y-Yeah!" Gilda tried to cheer, for Don of course.

What seems to be the woman with a bun from before, smiled from the camera as she closed a metal pocket watch.
╰━━ oo :

"Her smile is kind of unnerving." Kurapika shivered.

"B-But she's pretty, isn't she?" Mineta argued, defending someone he never even met, "I think I love her~!"

"What?"

"You're.. in love with Mama?" Emma looked at him, frightened at his confession.

"I mean.." Mineta tipped both his fingers together, "She's like a Goddess! And her looks are amazing."

Rengoku laughed, "I deem you as a Simp!"

"That doesn't sound right.." Gyomei said to his fellow hashira.

Another woman smiled at the screen, hugging tightly on the children.
╰━━ oo :

"Why is her skin dark?" Sasha asked, eating her potato.

"I'm a bit curious as well.." Kohaku said, scratching her chin.

Everyone stared at them, not really knowing what to say to her.

But Gen further explained, "It must be due to different world for Sasha-chan. And for Kohaku, they've never met any people like them."

"There are many people like her outside the world!" Ukyo elaborated for the survey corps and the kingdom of science, "But next time, please don't ask them about that."

"Yup," Killua scratched his chin, "And she kind of reminds me of Canary."

"They kind of give the same vibe too!" Gon nodded at his best friend, "I bet she's super nice!!"

Emma glanced at the two hunters, before tapping the pen Krone had given them. "She was.." A small thankful smile crept upon her face.

Aoyama pondered, "Was...?"

A red flower, namely a vida sprouted open, the butterfly continuing to fly around.
╰━━ oo :

"That flower is cute." Tadokoro pressed her lips together, "It would look really good in some restaurant dishes!"

Osamu Miya dropped a sweat, "I don't think that's edible though."

Emma and Norman, though unnoticeable at first, gripped tightly on their seats. A flower wouldn't bring any harm but the Vida was something they would never want to see.

Emma, Norman and Ray stands against each other, a red line flowing behind them. All before they placed their hands together.

The lit red line burned from the flames. A scene of Ray, Emma and Norman was running on a forest.

Emma was jumping around, avoiding obstacles with a smile. Norman was also doing the same and later Ray was jumping off from a tree branch.
╰━━ oo :

"Everyone is so flexible!" Daichi cheered.

Kuroo looked at him, "I bet he's thinking of recruiting them again..."

"Isn't that a good idea?" Bokuto glanced at the captain, wanting to recruits more too.

All the orphans were posing, staring at the screen before the main trio runs. Emma punches the screen as the three of them broke out on what seems like a puzzle.

Emma smiles at the end.
╰━━ oo :

"That almost looks like you escaped the dark." Asta smiled for them, "I'm glad!!"

"Beautiful." Shinobu clasped her hands, referring to the opening.

The Promised Neverland: 121045

Emma wakes up from her sleep, a big bright smile on her face as she turns to face the children next to her.

"Everyone, wake up! Or you'll be late for breakfast!" She aggresively moves their bodies, as everyone of them wakes up.
╰━━ oo :

"I wish I had siblings that are as nice as that." Killua murmured.

"It really is an orphanage!" Atsushi said, an 'o' shaped on his mouth, "It's a lot happier than my old one though.."

Dazai patted him in the back, "Now, now, Atsushi. I don't think you should compare how bad their orphanage is to yours."

The young detective's eyes widened and fell down, "I guess Dazai-san is right, sometimes."

He then apologizes, bowing down to the kids. Emma and the others didn't really bother much with his comment, telling him "It's okay."

As the woke up, kids were running around the room as Emma dresses one of her siblings.

"Hey!" A girl with dark green hair and small eyes pointed at them, "Stop messing around and get ready!"
╰━━ oo :

Mai grinned, "She looks like that worthless Maki of ours, but maybe this one is actually better."

At the Statement Miwa suddenly shivered, remembering her fight with the older twin. "How can you say that when she folded you during the Kyoto Festival?"

"Folded?" Some people thought, you didn't know what it meant, "How resilient!"

"I didn't ask for your opinion, useless Miwa!" Mai retorted, with a stutter.

Todoroki sipped his soba, a monotone look on his face, "And nobody asked for yours as well."

The people of the cinema didn't know if this was a compliment for Gilda or not. Before anyone could even speak, the girl herself stood up.

"Please don't call anyone 'worthless.'" Gilda defended Maki, "No one has no worth because everyone has a purpose and a person who cares about them. Even you, you have worth."

Some children younger than Emma was asking for her help to do so.

"Okay, hold on." She bent on her knees, "Don't cry."

Children came running to the dining area. Emma, holding Phil, and Gilda passed by Don and Conny.
╰━━ oo :

"You're all too bright for me," Shinsou said, leaving the room.

"Me too." Aizawa followed his son- oh, student, to the bathroom.

Apparently, they wanted to clean their already-dry eyes from staring at the sun themselves. It was like they had stared at the radiation of their phones for an eternity - maybe like you right now.

"Good morning Don, Conny, and Little Bunny!" Emma cheered.

"Morning!" The dark-skinned young boy named Don greeted back enthusiastically.

"Morning, Emma!" Conny greeted, hugging a white bunny. She had yellow short pigtails and an adorable smile.
╰━━ oo :

"Emma's your name, huh..?" Mikey mumbled and looked down, a solemn expression painted across his face.

"Conny.." Don and Emma whimpered. Despite trying to look strong, the young girl triggered their weak knees.

"What's so sad about this one..?" Denji glanced at the children.

The five kids didn't answer a single word... Again.

"It must be because she was adopted, right?" Emilia concluded, "It must be sad when someone you treated as family leaves you."

"I think you should be happy they got adopted!" Alphonse cheered, trying to make them smile, "It's a blessing to be part of a family."

"Those cries doesn't sound like they miss someone." Ukyo noted, his hand on his ear, "It's the whimper of those who had lost someone. I've heard that sound before..."

"It's a gentle cry." Zenitsu looked down on his lap, "One that's aching with regret."

Uzui nodded at the young slayer next to him, agreeing at their thoughts.

These statements made everyone glance at the children, worry and the need to comfort them was roaming all over their heads. Even with everyone concerned, Ray himself stood out, who dismissed the matter at hand.

Emma runs to the dining area, still holding a small Phil.

"Look, we made it!" She exclaimed before two of her siblings rammed her back. She turns around to look at them, all smiling.

Emma laughed at them menacingly. "Watch out... I'm going to eat you!" She went full demon mode as she chases both of them.
╰━━ oo :

Emma forced a laugh, "Haha, that didn't age well.."

Shigeo looked at the younger child, "What do you mean-?"

"I meant nothing!" She pushed her hands.

Gilda just watched as the pursuit went on. "They're at it again."

Emma finally got both of them. Phil climbed on her back and they all laughed.
╰━━ oo :

Gon chopped the air, "Wholesome..?"

"Wholesome." Ishigami says.

Meanwhile, Norman and Ray were carrying all of their breakfast for the morning.

"Morning, Norman! And Ray!" Emma cheered.

The more grown-up version of Norman beamed, "Good Morning, Emma."
╰━━ oo :

"He's still at it with that uneven bangs." Akutagawa was embarrassed for Norman.

"You're one to talk." Atsushi retorted.

Miwa giggled, "You're one to talk too."

"None of you even have a decent haircut nor a normal hair color." Levi commented, fixing his hair upwards, his sweat trickling down his neck, "It's not clean enough."

"Wait, that was hot." Gojo clapped for Levi, referring to him pulling his hair when he was sweating.

"Morning! Emma." Ray tried to impersonate her words.
╰━━ oo :

"Still at it with that masterpiece of a hair." Ishigami gave Ray a thumbs up.

"Masterpiece indeed." Ling, Kuroo and Ritsu all thought together.

Giyuu and Yuno only nodded along them. Amajiki tried his best to speak, but only muttered, "Y-Yes..."

"That haircut..." Itadori suddenly grips tightly on his shirt, trying hard not to shed a tear. "Junpei..."

"You're so energetic." Norman glanced at the girl, "Even though you haven't eaten breakfast yet."

"How old are you again? Five?" Ray raised a brow.
╰━━ oo :

Reigen then asked, "Makes me realize, how old are you all actually?"

"We're eleven, right, Ray?" Emma looks at him, who nods at her with a smile.

"Eleven? Then we're one year above!" Killua pointed to himself and Gon, almost inviting them to join.

Beatrice scratched her neck, and, out of curiosity, asked, "Who is the youngest here?"

Everyone looked at each other, only realizing that the majority of them were minors and in their teens. Only ⅜ of them were actually adults.

"Anyone younger than twelve then?" Hanazawa tried to act as the one.

"Me and Gilda are ten." Don pointed to himself, "But we're plenty independent! We can definitely keep up with Norman!"

"I'm 11, I'm the same as you guys! And one of the oldest here!" She argued, seemingly not even believable.
╰━━ oo :

"Who's the oldest in ours then?" Aladdin asks.

"Sukuna and the King of Despair is a thousand years old," Eve commented, gaining a small sad look from Itadori and Black - who has those said supernaturals inside of them.

"Interesting," Tenjin thought, "It's Bishamon that's the oldest, she's about 1400+ years old since her past reincarnation."

"You're about one hundred years above me!" King says to the blonde God, before referring to Meliodas, "But the Captain is around 3000 years old, so he's the real oldest one here."

"Chronologically speaking, it's Hyouga or Tsukasa that's the oldest." Gen shut his eyes closed with hands together.

Eve concluded, who has the facts written down, "It's Ryusui whose the oldest, around 3730+ years too. He's just a year older than Tsukasa."

"Aha..?! Me?!" Ryusui pointed to himself in disbelief, "What an honour that must be!"

"Amazing, Ryusui-sama!" Francois clapped for their master, proud.

Yamaguchi dropped a sweat, "That was not the type of 'growing old with you' I was thinking about." He then looked at Tsukishima specifically.

Emma then turns around, only to see their Mama, who was silently giggling for her. "You're laughing, too, Mama?"

"Emma, can you give me a hand over here?" Mama, who had black hair tied up in a neat bun, asked softly.
╰━━ oo :

"Your Mama is so sweet!" Fujiwara complemented.

Shinobu smiled, "She sounds like a lovely mother."

Emma holds on to her Mama. "But Mama! I'm going to redo my entrance from the beginning." The orange antennae begged.

"Why? I love that part about you." She chuckled, the amount of fluff she gives off where so soft.

"That I'm five years old on the inside?"

Mama shakes her head, "The part where you care deeply about your family."
╰━━ oo :

"She's so motherly, it's so womanly!" Kirishima pumps his chest.

"You're so blessed." Atsushi looks at his lap, "Having a mother figure that carefully looks out for you is a gem."

"Mom.." Eren trailed off, reminiscing his own mother from Isabella.

Almost everyone with a missing mother started imagining Isabella as their mother, wishing to have receive that kind of care.

Those who had their mothers ripped away from them because of certain circumstances, remembered their parents. They regret ever taking them for granted.

Four kids of the cattle children frowned, not knowing what to tell them. Ray, on the other hand, continues to silently observes them all.

Mama grabs Emma's cheeks, and she blushed. "Thanks, Mama!" She smiled at her foster mother.
╰━━ oo :

"I'm starting to really like this Mama!" Hinata commented.

Ranpo tips his chin, "I'm not."

After everything has been set, Mama rang her bell as their breakfast starts. "Good morning, my dear children. Let's give thanks that all 38 of you siblings are able to live here happily, today, too."
╰━━ oo :

"38 is a lot of orphans!" Armin gasped.

"Our part of the orphanage was less than half of that," Atsushi added, sliding his hand across his face.

Kugisaki questioned, "Are there no other caretakers in there though?"

"At that time, no. Mama was the only one." Ray replied, looking at a pen, "Too much caretakers would be troublesome anyways."

"Troublesome?" Kanroji seems to not get it, "How would it be troublesome? It'd be easier for her to take care of everyone with help!"

"Because it may not be as simple as you think." Ranpo thought, but continued to be quiet.

"Itadakimasu!" Ominous music plays in the background as they all ate their breakfast.

Isabella is violating poultry ethics as she force-feeds Conny. "It's delicious!" Conny says anyway.
╰━━ oo :

"Speaking of delicious, I don't see how 'food' is the genre for this..." Souma commented, who was expecting them to be next.

"Is this a flashback then?" Tanjiro asked, "They seem to still be the same age."

Aki scratched his nose, "The last one was the flashback, this is obviously the present."

Yashiro was also confused, "But I don't get how they're connected to food...?"

Norman and Ray both looked at each other, only reminded that a certain someone did say the next genre is about food.

And that's when it snapped in their heads.

"Where the fuck is that old geezer?" Norman went full protective mode, eyeing wherever Eve was.

Ray lit up a lighter, ready to burn someone alive - him included.

Unfortunately for them, Eve had long escaped their grasps, far from being beaten up to a pulp.

"You're acting like a little baby, Conny." She cleaned her face.

"I can right, especially today?" Conny asked, excited.

"Yes." Mama smiles.
╰━━ oo :

"What's going to happen today?" Riza asked.

"Is it her birthday!?" Aladdin looked at the kids.

"Her adoption day?" Yuzuha also asked.

"It was actually both..!" Gilda answered, "Since it was her birthday, s-she also was finally getting adopted.." She continues to elaborate, muttering the last one unenthusiastically.

Finral then had a thought, "Is that suppose to be a coincidence?"

"I think some of the other children undergo that too.." Don said absentmindedly, before closing his mouth shut - just realizing he had said that.

"What?" Ram took a questioning look, "Then for 'some' of those, they wait for their birthdays, knowing they'll get adopted?"

"But she's a child." Benimaru asked, "How come none of you got adopted at her age either?"

"We.. don't really know how to explain.." Norman maundered with a lie, his downcast eyes looking at his lap.

Afterwards, the screen pans to the children holding a test.

A computer A.I. narrates, "Age 11, type 1. Answer each question within nine seconds. We will now begin."

And so the test begin. Barcode scanning everywhere. After the test, some were frustrated and some weren't. What you'll mostly get from students post-exam.
╰━━ oo :

"A test?" Kaminari looked terrified. It was his worst enemy.

"Looks like they're being trained to become Grocery Store Employees." Edward also nods to himself.

Kalego coughed, bringing the topic back, and replied to Dazai, "This may be a substitute for outside education."

Tanjiro asked once more, "How are they answering through.. those long hard sticks?"

Norman responded, "The barcode is a way for us to select our answers. Isn't that how everyone does it?"

"Not really." Otto replied, sliding his hand across the armchair, "Test choices are a lot easier to look at than those. Barcodes look pretty sophisticated."

"I'm jealous." Conny frowned, "I didn't get most of it."
╰━━ oo :

"She can do it next time." Sharrkan cheered.

"What optimism!" Yaoyorozu clapped.

Ishigami gagged on the word, "Something I'll never have."

"Are you all ready for the result?" Mama then listed down the names of the top 3, "Norman. Ray. And.. Emma!"

"You three did an amazing job. You got all of them right! Perfect scores!"
╰━━ oo :

"Perfect scores?!" Kaminari looked at their papers, seeing them too bright for someone with 'little intelligence' like him.

"You should try to look up to them." Almost all the teachers glanced smugly at their own students.

"When kids were better than us, even at our best..!" Gaap crumbled sand in his hand, with a pose.

The majority of them were amazed at the prowess of the three orphans. The minority, though, were cursing at the fact that their self-proclaimed kouhais were better than them.

Everyone was surprised, while Emma cheered. The other two who were mentioned weren't shocked so easily. Norman just let out a smile, while Ray didn't much care.
╰━━ oo :

"If only I was a genius." Senku massaged his forehead, sitting just as calmly as Ray in the screen.

"B-But you are..?" Chrome was utterly confused.

Kurokiba told the scientist off, "You forgot Foodgasm exists."

"It's Sarcasm, not Foodgasm, Ryo." Alice corrected her partner, giggling.

Suika tilted her head, "What's Foodgasm?"

Gen panicked for the child, "Someone save her from disaster-"

"Those three are different, huh? Norman is a genius who has the best brains. And Ray, an intellect who can compete against Norman's genius. Emma has amazing athletic skills, and her learning ability allows her to stay close to the other two." A child speculated.

"They say the House has never had three kids at this level together before. No wonder Mom is happy with them."
╰━━ oo :

"You three must be your mother's pride and joy!" Historia clapped happily.

Kageyama sipped his juice, "Something I'll never be either."

"Don't look so brightly, Tobio-kun!" Oikawa suddenly became friendly towards him, something he never does, "I'm sure your parents are a lot more disappointed than you think!"

Aizawa plopped in his seat-turned-bed, "Someone give him detention."

This made Don so pissed off. He stood up and looked at Norman. "Norman! I challenge you to a game of tag!"
╰━━ oo :

"Jealous, much?" Hanako teased him, as if he never felt that emotion towards someone.

"Why a game of tag? Why not Brain-related Games instead?" Chongyun asked.

Gilda coughed, fixing her glasses before answering sincerely, "Don may have an inferiority complex against Norman..."

Bakugo scowled, "Inferiority Complex? Who the hell still has those?!"

Norman smiled towards him. After a while, everyone went outside and started playing on their own.

Norman watched them while Ray sat on the tree shade as he reads a book. Norman and Ray stared at each other, then the dark-haired kid looked at his pocket watch. He then looked back at Ray, as Norman nodded his head and ran away.
╰━━ oo :

"This is actually a good way to exercise while having fun." Inugami educated them.

"As if there's still people who go outside," Mitsuba said, dropping a sweat.

Kunikida gasped, "Of course there still are! Who stays couped up in their own house for a year?!"

"Ask them." Subaru pointed to no one specifically, which made some people utterly confused.

This is, after all, a game of tag. Everyone was hiding from them, as they observed their surroundings for any sign of Norman.

But they sure missed looking on their behind. Norman caught a group of his siblings overwatching the House for any sign of him.
╰━━ oo :

"That quick?" Souma looked astonished about him, "Impressive."

Hisako tipped her chin, "He must have sharp eyes and fast feet."

"Don't give too much credit to me." Norman pushed his arms, looking down on his lap, "They're just a lot younger and a little slower. If they were Ray or Emma I'm up to, I'd lose."

"Will you?" Winry teased, "Or are you just letting the lady you like win?"

"L-Like..?!" The child felt a rush of emotions, "Emma's just a sibling to me! Nothing more, nothing less..!"

"Good." Ray commented, he looked almost reassured..?

Isshiki laughed silently, "Simp Wars?"

Meanwhile, Don was complacent that Norman won't find him. He hid himself at the forest, along with Conny.

"Come get me, Norman!" Don taunted the intellect, "We'll outrun you this time for sure! Right, Conny?"

Conny smiled, "Thank you for always helping me, Don."
╰━━ oo :

"I wanna meet this squishy little brat." Bakugo, of all people, had said that.

Don was definitely offended, "You can't call her a brat!"

"What's she gonna do, huh?" Garfiel barked at the child, "She isn't even in here."

"You should be careful with your words there, kid." Ranpo glanced at the young man, a serious gaze written across his face.

"Huh..?!"

"Garf, stop that!" Frederica halted her brother, forbidding him to say anything inappropriate.

"You don't have to thank me! I'll always help you! Anytime, anywhere you're in need!" The older boy reassured her.

╰━━ oo :

"That's one wholesome siblinghood." Sinbad nodded to himself.

"That's rare." Yato commented, "Most siblings just never get along, the majority of them just utterly despise each other."

Alphonse smiled, "That's not the case with me and nii-san. He's always looking out for me and I'm really glad about it!"

"S-Stop, Al.." Edward muttered with a blush, not knowing what a compliment is.

"Wish all." Rin mumbled, side-glancing at Yukio.

Conny suddenly shushed him, although it was certainly too late. Then, they noticed footprints that lead into an unknown location.

"Based on the size of these shoe's footsteps.." Don thought it was Norman's, "You let your guard down, Norman!"
╰━━ oo :

"Not quite!" Power observed, her voice sounding victoriously.

Conny saw Norman at their backs. It was certainly too late to be complacent in the game of tag.

Don was shocked, while Norman smiled. "Don, you always let your guard down. Don't I always tell you? Your weakness is that you make quick judgement and lose your cool."
╰━━ oo :

"Factual." Ango fixed his glasses, "He needs a chill pill, he's overstressed about something so simple."

"Hypocrite." Dazai mumbles, but could be heard by the four eyes.

Norman then ran off to hunt down his other siblings. All of them... were single-handedly caught by him.
╰━━ oo :

"How?!" Fujiwara gasped.

Hanazawa scratched his head, "Are you secretly an overpowered character..?"

"That's a little too much." Ray looked a bit sad, though unnoticeable to them, "Even if I don't really care, It's making me look bad..."

"What the heck?" Don complained, standing where every other children where, "He practically got everyone, except for Emma."

Emma was running away as far as she could from Norman. She was trying to win the game of tag, as if she was in a life-or-death scenario.
╰━━ oo :

"She's just as fast as Itadori." Fushiguro side-glanced, remembering the first time he's met the student.

"Huh?" Toudou looked at him, curious about his best friend.

"Oh that! Well, it's natural to me though. And whenever I go running, I always meet people.." Itadori stated calmly, "..like parademics."

"Run harder, they said. You'll be fine they said." Zenitsu massaged his head.

"You're making running look bad.." Iida frowned, guilty.

Norman caught her, but she kept running. She jumped off a land, while Norman stopped for a moment. The time's ticking, but Norman tried to find another route to catch Emma from across the stream.
╰━━ oo :

"You two look like childhood sweethearts!!" Winry clapped, "Trying to chase each other and all that~!"

"Yes, but in romance, childhood friends always lose." Kabane said his insights, "It's always the new girl that wins, most of the time."

Eren stood up and argued, "It's not always like that! I- I won't allow it!"

"Just confess already, or else she might find a new man." Armin teased him, a smug look on his face.

Eren cried out, "No! I don't want that, Armin! I don't want Mikasa to find another man! It has to be me!"

"I didn't even mention a name..."

Mikasa hid under her scarf as Eren had just realized such facts, eventually he passed out on his seat.

"A-Anyways," Noelle changed the subject back, "You two would be perfect together."

Norman crossed his arms with a smile, nodding, "Yes. I'm ten billion percent Emma has already stolen my heart."

Emma looked terrified, "B-But wouldn't that be cardiac arrest?!"

She then ran to him, putting her head to his chest. Having her this close, a burst of emotions came flowing through his mind. Luckily, he wasn't a stuttery mess like most would be.

Instead, With Emma checking on his pulse, Norman took this opportunity to pull her in and hug the tangerine.

"Smooth." Senku commented.

She was nowhere to be found, but she was hiding atop the tree. Norman was about to walk away, but he tripped, which made her go down and lose to him.
╰━━ oo :

"Clumsy, but smart." Black described the young orphan.

White laughed at her brother, "Kind of like you!"

"Norman!" Emma noticed and immediately ran for his aid.

"I was pretending." Norman chuckled.
╰━━ oo :

"That was a good idea." Shigeo glanced upwards, "But it would hurt someone else's feelings.. and I don't like hurting anyone.."

Noelle nodded, "It is a good strategy but it would only fool the foolish ones."

"B-But it was unfair!" Emma threw a tantrum, "He can't just do that!"

Emma had a surprised Pikachu face as she complained, "No fair! I was worried about you!"

"Emma, your weakness is that you're nice." Norman told her.
╰━━ oo :

"How can being nice be a weakness?!" Iida chopped the air, looking at a green-haired friend of his.

"Yes! Yes!" Asta cheered along him, "Isn't it a strength to be nice?! Captain Yami told us that!"

"I didn't." Yami retorted.

"Should I be Irumean forever now?" Iruma started thinking about his life-decisions. The rest of the cinnamons started thinking too, including: Midoriya, Tanjiro, Itadori, Aladdin, Gon, Mikado, Rin, Takemichi and Hinata.

"No, don't enter your emo phases please," Kobeni begged them.

"Being nice isn't bad, it's actually a good thing and it's hard to find someone genuinely kind." Norman elaborated, "Just don't let anyone take advantage of that kindness of yours."

Ray continued, "Or else, they'll use you, leave you and betray you, all for their personal agendas like the jerks that they are."

"If anything, you should establish your authority to that person. You can't be kind to everyone everyday." Mikaela added, glancing at Yuichirou, "You have a life too, don't think about everyone all the time. Atleast learn to think about your own well-being too."

"That hit me in the ouchies," Leorio commented.

Everyone then returned to the House, while the three topnotchers sat down under the shade of the tree where Ray was always resting.

Emma was frustrated that she lost to a white-haired, soon-to-be-a-megalomaniac kid named Norman - wait, that's a spoiler.
╰━━ oo :

Norman crossed his arms, "I'm not gonna be that much of a megalomaniac in the anime. Well, compared to the manga."

"He caught me again! Why? So frustrating!" Emma punched the ground, probably stronger than Saitama could.

"Question." Ray glanced at her, "What does Norman have that you don't?"
╰━━ oo :

"Lack of Sanity." Eren answered.

"Happiness." Zenitsu commented.

Shirogane concluded, "An enormous amount of Simp Energy."

Ranpo replied to her, "A Pair of Ears."

"But she still has them..?" Tanizaki stuttered, laughing a little but didn't actually get the joke.

"T-Then what do I have that Norman doesn't?!" Emma tried to gain an answer, looking at everyone.

"Something she has that he doesn't..." Hinata looked like he was thinking hard, as if he were going to discover something, "Y-You have a female reproductive system..?!"

Ling Yao scratched his nose, "I mean.. he isn't wrong...?"

Emma pondered before answering, "Hmm... The ability to plan ahead? Calmness? Overwhelming intelligence?"

"Strategy," Ray answered.

"If it's about simple physical ability, you have the upper hand. But Norman is strong right here." Ray points to his head, "Like no other. You're playing tag. It's a game where you compete with strategy."
╰━━ oo :

"So Emma is more on physical activities while Norman is more of the brains?" Kerori tried to wrap up what they meant.

Yuzuriha clasped her fingers, "They remind me of Senku-kun and Taiju-kun!"

"I doubt Taiju is near Emma's level though." Hyouga said harshly, but he still gained a nod from Senku and Taiju himself.

"A simple game of tag?" Emma raised a brow.

"It's like chess, but using your entire body. Ain't that right, Norman?"
╰━━ oo :

Sugawara chuckled, "Emma seems to be great at jumping around and she runs really fast, she can be a Decoy."

Kuroo nodded, "Norman is almost the same but I have a feeling he's good as a setter. Ray also seems alright, though he's more of the thinker, huh? Maybe a captain would fit him."

"Now that you say it, you three do look alike." Tanaka pointed at Hinata, Kuroo and Sugawara.

"And the roles you gave them are hella perfect!" Bokuto rounded them up.

"Hinata and Emma?" Kageyama sipped his juice, "Seems okay but I just hope this idiot isn't the protagonist either."

"Yeah." Norman nodded, "But you're a better tactician than me, Ray."

"You overestimate me," Ray admitted.
╰━━ oo :

"For now, we can't really tell." Kurapika said, "Ray hasn't shown much other than sitting under a tree for half a day."

"I like this kid." Aizawa commented.

"Reading the enemy's moves, huh?" Emma glanced at the sky briefly.
╰━━ oo :

"Why are you even talking about strategies?" Gon asked, confused, "Isn't this just about orphans?"

Leorio told them his views, "Uh-huh, I do feel like this is a Slice of Life.."

K.K. nodded, "Y-Yeah.. A SoL where orphans are going get adopted, and their orphanage family left behind. The rest would have realizations and learn life lessons when they left...?"

"That's the gist I'm getting of too." Sanemi agreed.

"It feels random?" Itsuki commented, "But I guess it's a way to reveal their strengths."

"But we're not even close when it comes to Mama," Norman said.

Emma nodded, "That's true. We've never beaten her at chess."

Meanwhile, Don just wouldn't give up. He's still pissed that he kept losing to Norman.

"Norman! I want a rematch! Next game, everyone will be "It" except you!" Don never stopped trying to win against him, even though he fails for a tons of times now.
╰━━ oo :

"Your inferiority complex is annoying." Bakugo crossed his arms.

"Indeed." Akutagawa agreed the blonde, "It's too obvious that the other is already better than him."

"Ironic." Chuuya and Todoroki thought at the same time.

Emma was surprised at his determination.

"He's losing his cool again." Gilda shook her head, patting a child.

And so, another game of tag began again. While everyone was exploring, Emma discovered something deep within the forest - a border fence.
╰━━ oo :

"A fence?" Shinomiya said the one's she's seen, "Wasn't the one in the opening scenario a gate?"

"The Gate was most likely the entrance." Reinherz concluded, "Maybe surrounding them are a lot of fences."

Then she looked at her left and found Norman, also looking at the fence. She came near him and tapped his shoulder.

Realizing that he has been caught, Norman surrendered.

"You caught me."
╰━━ oo :

"You two are gonna be the death of me!" Midnight squealed, Present Mic right beside her to calm her down.

Even though the game was still going, they were intrigued by the fence.

Emma reminded, "You can't go near there, no matter what!"

Norman nodded, "Yeah, Mama is always telling us that. The gate and the fence deep in the forest are dangerous."
╰━━ oo :

"That's obviously a lie." Ranpo commented.

"That's obviously a lie." Ray joined them in a blink of an eye.

Emma was shocked at him, because who wouldn't? He suddenly appeared like he was Minato Namikaze.
╰━━ oo :

Chuuya clapped, "Would you look at that, Mr. Detective and this Ray have the same minds."

Ginro shivered, "B-But where the hell did he come from? Is Ray a ghost too?!"

"He's following them." Yami answered quickly.

"A stalker?" All Might raised a brow, "That's bypassing privacy!" He lectured, as if he doesn't go to wherever Deku would be.

"Either way, why would it be a lie?" Lied asked, clearly he didn't have the sharpest of eyes and the most common of common sense.

"Isn't it obvious?" Kimizuki replied, "If it's really dangerous, why won't they just put up bigger fences."

"Walls would also be more logical if they're trying to avoid dangerous beings." Armin also suggested, "Not that walls would stay there forever."

Emilia nodded to the blonde, "Yes! With that low fence, it'd be ineffective, any monster can enter with no problem."

"This is getting fishy." Yashiro pretended to understand what they're saying.

"You're the fish here, Yashiro ♡." Hanako poked her nose, smiling.

"What do you mean?"

"Well just look at it." Ray looked at the fence, "What part of this is dangerous? The fence is low, and I don't see anything threatening."
╰━━ oo :

"Exactly." Gojo twirled a pen over his hand.

"But if Mama is telling us that.." Emma trailed off.

Ray said straightly, "You really love Mama, after all."
╰━━ oo :

"He may or may not know something." Killua theorized, who's been observing a little.

"Norman also said about him being a Tactician." Jiro recalled, "He may have some sort of long-term plan."

"But isn't he a kid?" Uzui looked confused, before thinking, "I guess he does have high grades for a reason."

"But everyone-" Emma was interrupted by Don, who told them that the game was still going.
╰━━ oo :

Hiyori commented, "You technically won at this point, since Norman was finally caught, like the rules you've set."

"But.." Don frowned.

"But what?"

"What do you 'but what?'" Bakugo stood up from his seat, "That kind of win is shitty garbage! I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted another rematch!"

"Now that's just being petty," Ram told him off.

Akutagawa disagreed, "No, the pomeranian is just being practical."

-"Hey! Are you sure you guys are playing tag?"

They were joined by their other siblings, including Gilda and Conny. "Oh, is the game over already?"

"We should call it a day." Norman glanced at everyone of them, "If we're late, Mama will be worried."

Don glanced at the location before the fence, "We'll eventually leave this place, huh?"

Nat stated, "This is an orphanage. Of course we'll leave eventually. Before we turn 12."
╰━━ oo :

Yoichi looked up, "Isn't it normally 18 when you move out of the orphanage?"

"Some do let children leave earlier by age 16." Hado commented, "But 12 is a bit too young, isn't it?"

"Well, with their intelligence, I'm not surprised!" Shinobu said her insights.

"They're still kids though." Ojiro retorted, "Even if they're like that, there's still a lot of things about the world they may not know."

Present Mic cocked his head, "Yeah, even I was stupid and had no sense of dignity when I was twelve!"

Okabe coughed, "Relatable."

"You know what?, I noticed something." Gilda reminded, "We don't receive letters from anyone."

"Letters?"

"You know, after they leave the House, no one writes us." She elaborated with sadness.

Norman reassured, "I'm sure they're being considerate to their foster parents."
╰━━ oo :

"I think the parents would be more considerate than that." Yashiro said.

"Unless they're absolute jerks, then be my guest." Killua shook his head, taking a small look at Gon.

"But we've all been together ever since we were born!" Don argued, "Even if we're not related by blood, we're truer siblings than most."

Gilda frowned, "They must be having so much fun everyday that they've forgotten about the House."

Emma stood silent before stating her side of the coin, "Then it's fine, right? I'm happy for them."
╰━━ oo :

"Looking at the positive side, huh?" Kurapika glanced at her with a smile.

"But.." Emma gripped tightly onto her skirt, "They're not happy.. I can't be happy for them... I can't think positive for them.. Not now when I know the truth..."

Kurapika, who was awaiting a response, noticed her expression. He expected her to reply with a somewhat warm feel, but it was the opposite of that.

"Did.. Did I say something wrong..?" The blonde queried, "Emma?"

Emma, who looked like she had heard nothing, had just realized her name being called.

"Ah, n..no..." She stammered, "It was nothing. Just some bad memories and all..!"

"Don't force yourself." Ray told her, looking away, "Please.."

"Yeah, I'll try.."

Gilda soon turned sour and frustrated, "I want to go outside, too!"

Nat asked, "What would you do outside?"

"Isn't it obvious? Get new clothes!" Gilda pointed at them.
╰━━ oo :

"I think those are very comfy." Atsushi said, he did have a similar outfit.

"But they're plain.." Gilda argued with a pout, "And being plain-looking is boring..."

"I feel offended." Subaru said.

"That's better than unnecessarily standing out." Iruma muttered.

"Being famous is hard to deal with." Levi added, "I'd rather not be noticed at all."

"That breaks all attention-seekers!" Motoyasu crossed his arms with a wide grin.

"Not again." Don unconsciously burns her with two words.

"I mean, come on! We only have this one uniform!" Gilda pouted like the cutie she is, "I read in books that the outside world has so many different types of clothes! I want to wear them all!"
╰━━ oo :

"Wait, so these type of everyday outfits aren't even familiar to you?" Nikki looked curious.

"Your clothings are so unique!" Don complimented them, "It makes me just as jealous as Gilda now.."

Aoyama stood up dramatically, "Le monde est vraiment injuste, même pour les jeunes orphelins!"

"Sì!" Takumi stood up, "Dobbiamo dare ai bambini un nuovo set di vestiti!"

"En effet!" The hero sparkled.

"Questo è tutto!" The chef glanced at the children with a firm smile, "Firmo i documenti di adozione!"

"Can someone translate?" White begged them, who was never good at other languages.

"Basically, nii-san is adopting them now." Isami drank his soup, "I don't know what the sparkly guy just said though."

"Kahit ako walang naintindihan sa sinulat ko, Isami." Eve nagged her own head, before unpausing the show.

If there's anything wrong there, please blame the unreliable Google Translate.

Nat added, "I want to eat delicious food."
╰━━ oo :

"I'm here!" Souma and the rest of the Tootsuki students all claimed.

"Ei too." Yae volunteered her own God.

Raiden Ei scratched her hair, "Cooking? What is that...?"

"I'd pick Shogun-sama's food over Gordon Ramsay's!" Sara said proudly. She definitely doesn't know how terrible Ei cooks.

Kurokiba gasped, "You fucking donkey! Gordon Ramsay's delicacies are the best of the best!"

Don held his own hands, "I want to go on a date with a cute girl."
╰━━ oo :

"I'm here!" Mineta, Aladdin, and Leorio shouted.

Mineta moved his fingers in a very weird way, "We have to teach you our ways, dear newbie."

"He's a child, go away, you weirdos." Tsuyu protected the kids, who were clueless throughout it.

"But it would be more advisable to go to Okabe or Sinbad about that." Eve stated, "Araragi, Raku or Fuutarou have the best harem for me. All five of them attract the best girls."

Olivier Armstrong crossed her arms, "Like I ever needed a weak man in my life."

Gilda looked at him, "Geez, that was rude."

Don responded, "Oh that's not what I meant."

Phil listens to their every wish, presumably thinking that their life is such a grand waste of time - that was a joke okay.

He then raised his hand, "I want to ride a train!"

"That's a good one!" Don praised the younger boy.
╰━━ oo :

"Trains are quite a delight!" Rengoku declared, remembering his mission, "I'm about to ride the Mugen Train the next day!"

"I'm getting the feeling that you should ditch that ride." Chifuyu told the older man, "Just to be safe..."

Rengoku furrowed his thick eyebrows, "And not ride the train? I can't! I will never back down from saving lives!"

"O-Oh, okay.. Have a donut." The delinquent handed him a pack.

"What is that for, young man..?"

"A way to let you know that this donut will be you soon." Izaya answered him instead, a grin on his face.

"Where did he come from?" Denji asked Eve, 'cause Durarara was not in the book! Eve coughed, "That line works best for him."

"What about you, Norman?" Emma asked.

Norman answered with a sincere smile, "I want to go to different places and see things I've never seen before."
╰━━ oo :

"An adventurer?" Ja'far tried to simplify it.

"He kinda reminds me of Eren." Jean commented, "I think Armin told me he and Eren would love to go outside."

"Are you two idiots?" Levi raised a brow on the scouts, "That's worse than Hange's obsession over Titans.."

"It's the Titans." Erwin answered.

"These Titans aren't gonna be that bad, right..?" Midoriya scratched his cheek, "Surely you can talk it out!"

"Talk no Jutsu is useless," Takemichi frowned, "I've used it too many times, I know how much it doesn't work!"

Emma replied, "Good idea! And what about you, Ray?"

Ray answers shortly, "Once I got outside, well, I'd have to survive first."

"Such a downer." Don glanced down, "What about you, Emma?"

"Me?"

Ray laughed a little, "You want to ride a giraffe, right?"
╰━━ oo :

"Luckily, she finally did." Norman retained his normal expression.

"What do you plan to do now then?" Hiyori asked her.

She glanced at her, just realizing the fact that she doesn't really know what to do for her own sake.

Emma smiled, "Well, I don't really want to leave. I want to stay here forever!"

Don looked at her, "Hey, that's kind of unfair."

"But I'm so happy right now. That's all there is, right?"

Ray looks down, "Happy, huh?"
╰━━ oo :

Emma gulped, biting her lip while her eyes tried their best to look away.

"That was really.. dumb of me." Tears fell on her face, "It's not like that anymore.. It's not orphanage I used to know.. I.."

"Emma." Ray and Norman's hands were placed on top of her shoulders. They, too, had a slight expression of sadness - One that was covered by a mask of reassurance.

"It's going to be o..okay." Norman told her, "T..Trust me.. o-okay..?" His voice was watery.

Nobody heard them, their sobs were silent and unnoticed. For the large size of the cinema, they were glad no one saw them.. for now.

Conny went near them, speaking of her wish, "I promise to write. I'll write a lot of letters. I'll never forget about everyone. When I leave the house, I want to become a mother like Mama. And then, I'll never abandon any children!"

Emma smiles at her, "You love Mama very much, don't you?"

Conny nodded of confirmation and smiled.
╰━━ oo :

"I can't take this.." Ranpo muttered to himself, knowing what'll happen. Even if he said that, he stayed...but his eyes were averted at the sides.

Later on, that night, every part of the room was quiet. Mama was just peeling off Conny's drawing.

As she takes one final look at the scribble, she hugged it.
╰━━ oo :

"She'll miss her a lot, won't she?" Shinomiya said, tracing her hand across the armchair.

"Of course..." Midoriya stated, "A mother's love is unconditional. Blood-related or not."

"Mama.." Emma stares at the screen. Why? Why would she hug that if she was the one who delivered Conny? What about that smile she had as she did so? All those thoughts rambled on her head. She didn't know what to believe anymore.

Afterwards, everyone gathered around the main entrance to the house, feeling sad that they have to bid farewell to Conny, who was just chosen to be adopted by some unnamed foster parents - haha, adopted.

There Conny was in her formal wear, holding her bunny. "I'm slow, and I wasn't as smart as everyone, but even after I leave, I'll do my best."

╰━━ oo :

Hearing this, almost everyone frowned.

Finral looked panicked though, his eyes wide open and his hands were shaking a little, "Everything.. connects now."

"The tests.. the fences.. the young age of adoption.." Edward gripped tightly on his seat, "It all leads to one possible event.." He may not be a detective but his head is sending him to a conclusion, one that he wasn't fond of.

Don sniffed, "Conny.." As soon as everything starts to get dramatic, tears started flowing down her baby blue eyes.

"I don't want to leave anymore! I want to stay here!" She began sniffing. Some started crying, while everyone smiled at her, feeling positive about the brightest and happiest future she's going to face.

╰━━ oo :

"It's going to be fine!" Emilia reassured, not knowing about the real consequences.

Raphtalia told the Conny of the screen, "I assure you, you will be very happy with a loving family."

"That's.. that's what we used to think..." Gilda's mouth was shaking.

"Huh? 'Used to?'" Leonardo perked, "What's with the use of past tense?"

As soon as she and Mama closed the door, the room was silent.

Conny and Mama walked down the hills to the front gate, where her fate will be met. As they were walking, Mama was humming a tune.

"What song is that, Mama?"

Mama glanced at her and continued humming, unaware of her question.

╰━━ oo :

"She's trying to hold back the pain." Hina pouted, knowing how much it feels like when someone you care for suddenly leaves you.

Yachi nodded, "She was her mother-figure too, and the rest were like family! This is so sad..."

Meanwhile, Emma went to the dining area of the House to return her cleaning materials, but as she looked at her left, she saw Conny's doll.

Emma panicked, "CONNY! You're kidding me!"
╰━━ oo :

"I'm kind of scared seeing Conny's bunny, no offense." Subaru dropped a sweat, reminiscing an old moment, "Just brings too much bad memories."

"The doll reminds me of Haru from Beastars." The blonde Mitsuba pointed out.

"I just get bunny girl senpai memories from seeing rabbits." Mineta commented, hugging his pack of novels, which coincidentally has random young women as covers.

Gilda and Norman also went to the dining area to return their cleaning materials. They saw Emma running down to the other side of the table to get the doll.

Gilda shouted, "Oi! Conny's already gone!"

Emma continued to panic, "What should I do?"
╰━━ oo :

"Continue panicking, like I used to do whenever the deadline is near." Ishigami advised her, who bashfully laughed it off.

Ray also walked in and suggested, "There's still time. From the window, I saw the lights on the gate were still on. Mama isn't back yet either, so I don't think Conny has left yet."

"Let's hurry, Emma."
╰━━ oo :

"Of course it's Norman that would accompany her." Mineta shook his head.

Nacht noted as well, "I'm not surprised he'd volunteer for her."

"Y-Yeah.." Emma stammered, knowing what'll happen during that. Norman, too, looked down on his lap, not one smile on his face.

Later on, Norman and Emma ran down into the front gate, holding Conny's doll so that they may be able to give it back to her before she leaves and never return to Grace Field.

As soon as they arrived at the front gates which is still open, they remembered one of Mama's advice.

Emma then reminded, "You can't go near there, no matter what!"

Norman said, "I know. Let's get scolded together, later!"
╰━━ oo :

"Friendship goals!" Hanazawa said, pulling Ritsu and Shigeo next to him.

Gon commented, "But anyways, it's pretty dark in there. Even I can't see a thing!"

"Well, duh, it's nighttime, dummy!" Killua nudged his best friend.

They peeked around and tried to call Conny. As they walked into the dark alley of the front gate and looked around, foleys of dripping water can be heard. They saw many doors, all with a beam of light above them.

When they stopped walking they saw a truck, with no driver.
╰━━ oo :

"A truck, huh?" Subaru thought.

Sero noted, "I suddenly have a bad feeling about this.."

Emma asked, "Is this the truck that'll take Conny? Actually, I've never seen a vehicle before."

They scanned the driver's seat of the truck, while Emma checked the back.

"No one's here." Norman looked around.

Emma suggested, "Maybe, she'll find it if we leave it in the back."
╰━━ oo :

"T-That's weird though.." Zenitsu shuddered.

Iruma asked, "Shouldn't there be people out there? Or at least, a guard..?"

"All lights are open too.." Kurapika added, a little unnerved.

"Yeah."

Emma opened the closed curtains of the truck, when she found something horrible and traumatic inside. She quickly lets go of the doll. With panting breaths of fear and anguish, she slowly backed away from the truck, shaking and trembling with shivers down her spine.

"N- Norman..."
╰━━ oo :

"W-What's wrong??" Tanjiro looked at her with concern.

"Emma.. What did you see?" Midoriya became increasingly worried as well.

The amount of emotions she had opening up the truck was not to be taken lightly. The terror and fear in her eyes was there for more than a split second.

"..." She couldn't speak, Emma could only avert her eyes.

Norman soon becomes increasingly worried about the status. He went closer to the curtains to take a look.

And there he was in his own panic state of mind. Both of them saw Conny, all dead with once innocent eyes now staring right at their two panicking souls. She was all pale, as if the life inside her was sucked out by a flower, which was pierced right at her chest, that goes straight into her heart.

In that shiver was a moment of truth, a story of horror and secrets masked with a mother-like smile broke free that night.

"Why..?" Daikoku's voice faltered, "Children.. don't deserve this.. No human being does..."

"This can't be real, right..?" Itadori swallowed, "This.. isn't an appropriate way for her to die... She never even deserve to die!"

"What the fuck is this?!" Bakugo shouted, he was disgruntled, "Why? Why?! She was just a child, a fucking child for heaven's sake! What kind of shitty bastard would do something like this?! She never even did anything wrong, she was an innocent little kid! This.." His voice cracked a little, but did his best to quiet down, "..That little twerp didn't deserve this one bit..."

"She was so young.." Aladdin gripped tightly on his flute, frowning, "Why.. did it end up like this..?"

The adults and the teachers didn't say anything. There was no one to lecture because not one of the orphans is at fault here. They were drowning with overwhelming emotions.

"E-Emma.." Iruma called out, only to see her drowning.

Her eyes stared directly at the screen, all the memories flooding her mind like a dam being broken apart. A variety of different emotions overpowered her. Emma was strong, physically, but she was not strong emotionally. Re-experiencing this was something she'd never want to see for it would surely break her.

Gilda and Don were sobbing at the side of the room, who could feel the shock and sadness that they had to experience first-hand.

Don once wished to see Conny once more.. but not something like this. Not in that state.

Norman tried to comfort Emma like he did before, yet he couldn't hold back a single tear. He tried to make a reassuring smile, which only reminded Emma that Norman was to be shipped the next day.

Ray stood there silently. He covered his feelings, it's as if he was forbidding himself to cry. Since he was younger, he always held these emotions back. He thought he was used to it...

But now that he witnessed the event at hand, Ray just couldn't ignore that one split second. He vomited, waves of dizziness and stress all over his head...

Three heads looked at each other, and the shorter one nodded.

"Calm down." Inumaki suddenly spoke out loud, trying to make things easier for the kids, "Breathe."

A few seconds later, it was silent. The five children slowly did calm down, the video was paused and their eyes all focused on them.

They were more than anxious, if something worse could happen, what would they do? They were only kids, these kids shouldn't see these events once more.

"Maybe you all should go to the other room," Reinherz suggested, but it was more of a thing they have to do.

"We can't." Emma answered, which surprised everyone, "They.. may talk about something important. Maybe we could find another way to save Norman."

"Don't overwork yourself." Franken Stein told her, "You aren't supposed to carry this much burden..."

"It's not a burden." Emma stated, standing up, "I said so myself, I'm going to save everyone. I promised myself that, and I'm not going to back down."

"Alright." Tsuchigomori nodded to her, "Make your decision, but make sure not to regret it." Almost every other teacher beside him objected.

"We.. have to accept her decision." He answered, looking at Hanako, "We're here to teach, not to control."

Just as Norman and Emma were horrified, they heard a voice.

"Is someone there?"

"Hey, did you hear a voice just now?"

"Probably your imagination." The iron door suddenly opened.

Norman and Emma quickly hid under the truck, also picking up the doll that was meant for Conny, who is now dead.
╰━━ oo :

"Who are they..?" Leonardo said to himself, not really wanting to ask the children.

Mimosa whispered, "I hope you two are okay.." She wasn't heard but she still prayed. She clasped her hand if only her healing magic could heal the heart.

"Where's Mama Isabella at this time?" Killua asked no one specifically, "Wasn't she with Conny?"

Leorio intervened, "Don't tell me she was-"

"Eaten..?" Tanjiro finished, not comfortable with the word either.

"Worse than that." Ranpo told him.

"What's worse than their mom being eaten?!" Eren yelled, his eyes wide open with anger.

No one answered him.

"If it was a stray cat, I would've caught it and eat it."

"You eat things like cats?"

Emma and Norman scoped what was going on outside. As they were about to look up, they were even horrified.
╰━━ oo :

"They.. aren't even human..?" Tanizaki shivered and gulped. Naomi was beside him, who didn't know how to react either.

"They're far from vampires.." Yoichi noted quietly.

"There's a possibility they're Curses.." Nanami raised a brow, speculating a little.

"A Homunculi?" Ling also assumed, unsure.

"They're Demons." Giyuu and Nacht all said at the same time, which, at just the mention of such words made Emma bite her lip.

There were two of these monsters, one of them slowly picking up Conny's lifeless body, as their tongues protrude out of their gaping maw, showing their hunger and lust for humans.

"It looks so delicious. Human flesh is the best."

They brought out a canister that contains a special type of liquid that will continue to preserve her body, now stripped and left nothing but a growing flower on her chest.
╰━━ oo :

"Why are they doing this..?" Riza shouted, "What made them target her..? Why do they have to do this.. especially to a child?!" She looked more angry than sad. She was flaming with fury, and wanted an explanation.

"There's no other explanation needed for this. These.. demons were craving with hunger.." Ritsu said so himself.

"These.. aren't demons.." The rest of the Misfit Class whispered to themselves. They've been listening in, seeing how these people describe them.

They didn't know about the human world is real, they didn't expect demons really were despised this badly by them.

"This is what they think of us?" Asmodeus questioned, not knowing what to say.

"I recommend we keep our mouth shut.." Kalego told his students quietly, "I am sure, these are an entirely different world of demons."

"Damn! Can't I at least have a fingertip?"

"You idiot! It's valuable merchandise." One argued.

"It's not something the likes of us can have. All of the human flesh produced on this farm are high-quality meat intended for the rich."

Emma tried to murmur a question to Norman, but he shushed her.

"Is the Gupna, done?"
╰━━ oo :

"M-Merchandise..?" Tsuyuko uttered, "They're being sold off.. as demon's prey?"

"That's not the worst they've said." Ranpo interjected, gaining attention as he did so, "The fact that they said that it was a farm with high-quality meat is disgusting enough."

"A farm..?" Uraraka looked up, before covering her own mouth, "Then.. that means...."

The unknown creature looked at the charts. Included in them are numbers that are tattooed on each of the children's necks.

"Another six-year-old... Lately, we've been shipping out normal-quality ones. But it looks like we'll soon harvest some high-quality ones."

The creature also spoke a name that Norman and Emma never have they ever heard."Isabella."
╰━━ oo :

"She can't be.." Kobeni was shocked, not expecting the one to be the bridge for Conny's death to be her.

"She delivered her to them.." Erina claimed, "She didn't take care of them as a mother, she took care of them as a product to sell..."

"I thought... I thought she was the ideal mother.." Zenitsu commented, "The one who loves their children more than anyone else.."

"Make the preparations to pluck these three with scores."
╰━━ oo :

"She didn't look like the caring mother than we saw before," Bishamon stated.

"Is this a different person..?" Chain stuttered, "What if... she's the real Isabella? The real her?"

Afterward, one of the creatures noticed something odd under the truck. "Wait. I smell something."

The eyes rolled everywhere, seeming to be trying to scan the creature's surroundings. When it found the source, the eyes suddenly pointed at where the smell is coming from - under the truck.
╰━━ oo :

Hiyori pressed her fingers together, "Please keep them safe, God!"

"Let the little ones survive.." Bishamon thought.

The creature looked under and saw nobody but a doll.

As it turned out, Norman and Emma ran away from the gates as far as they could, scared for their life and traumatized at how their night turned out. As they went down a hill, they both stopped as they tried to catch their breaths.
╰━━ oo :

"You're safe.." Maki caught her breath, and the entire audience did.

They were sweating bullets just seeing how exposed the children's hiding spot was.

"The amount of anxiety I had was overflowing at that moment." Chifuyu muttered to himself.

Emma fell from her stature, her breathing hard, "I- Is this place a farm? Are we all... food? No, it can't be. Everyone found foster homes. And Mama... It was the usual, kind Mama... right?"

Emma put her efforts to pretend that these are all just their illusions, and it wasn't the reality of the place they were living in.

"W-We were mistaken. That girl wasn't Conny, right?" Emma tried to ask for reassurement, some kind of way to say things were not as it seems.
╰━━ oo :

"It's hard to accept the truth.." Noelle commented.

"That kind of truth especially." Senku added, "That was one messed-up secret."

Ryusui agreed, "True.."

Norman broke all her attempts, shaking his head in defeat.

With tears rolling down his cheeks, he embraced the true nature of the orphanage.

"It was definitely Conny." Norman uttered.

Emma had no other choice but to give in. She burst into tears, and let out a scream of madness; a scream of terror, a scream of hopelessness. Never have they ever been so scared of growing up before.

It was at this moment that they knew that everyone, who moved out, who was dreaming of being something special outside the orphanage, who was planning to go elsewhere, was all but dead.
╰━━ oo :

Everyone was horrified at the secret, at the twisted world they live in, and at Emma's scream. She was in agony, that part was clear enough. It was at this moment that all hope was shattered immediately. Maybe a small tint of hope could exist, but the majority were lost.

"There's really nothing else outside?" Eren asked, seemingly starting to be a little hopeless, "Nothing but an endless supply of monsters ready to devour us..?"

"It's our harsh reality." Mikaela said, holding tightly on Yu's hands.

As the two went back to the House, Ray greeted them holding a lamp.

"Welcome back. How did it go?" Ray greeted.

Emma had no statement; she stayed silent. Only Norman was able to reply, "We didn't make it."
╰━━ oo :

They couldn't utter a word. Most could only clench their fists or plot something impossible. They can't help them, they can't save them like this.

"If only I was there..." Midoriya muttered.

"..We could've saved them..." Tanjirou added, saddened.

"But.." Iruma said in between, a tear falling in his eye.

"We can't." They all thought, everybody wished they could turn back time to save them, but it was far from their reach.

The two went upstairs to their bedroom, leaving Ray alone. The black-haired boy stares at them, it's as if he were eyeing them.

"We're we raised just to be eaten by something?" Emma cried out.

"Let's escape, Emma." Norman suggested, "We have to leave this place. Don't worry. We can do it. You, me, and Ray. If it's the three of us."

Emma panicked, "It might be impossible. I can't leave them here. Otherwise, they'll definitely get killed. I don't want any more of my family to die."
╰━━ oo :

"Real family are precious. It's hard to let go of them." Gauche stated, that this time he was serious.

Yachi frowned, twiddling her fingers, "But if you bring all of the children, it would raise so many questions from.. them."

"It's not impossible," Armin said, his voice quite silent, "But strategically, a 90% chance of failure..."

"Unless there's a distraction, it might work." Kanroji commented.

Norman held her shoulder and slumped down with her to the side of the bed. "It'll be okay. Let's run away. Together, with everyone."

Emma glanced at him, broken and crushed, "B- But how? How will us kids run away from those monsters."

Emma then soon realized something they'll get an advantage over the monsters.

"Strategy." Emma realized, "It'll be the same as playing tag."

"That's right." Norman nodded, "We'll find a way for all of us to survive."
╰━━ oo :

"That's why they were talking about strategy!" Zapp commented, "It was the episode's hint that it wasn't just a Slice of Life of Orphans..."

"If there's a will, there's a way." All Might quoted.

"There's still hope!" Suika cheered, happy for the children younger than her.

"It's not all despair." Iruma stated, "Wherever there is despair, there is most definitely hope kindling brightly, we only need to open our eyes."

It seems like all hope is not lost, after all. A song hums in the background, showing Norman, Emma and later Ray with the lamp - ending it with a scenery of the orphanage.

The orphanage shattered their hopes, falling into despair while desperately trying to reach out.

In a flash, Mama found Conny's doll. Her eyes were empty, almost eerie. Fixated on the doll, her face.. looked unlikely of how they viewed her.

╰━━ oo :

"The bunny.." Senku froze, "You forgot.. the bunny.."

"But she won't know who exactly." Aldini reminded before ruffling his beautiful blonde hair, "Hmm, but since you three are the smartest, I'll doubt she won't figure it out soon.."

"I hope you'll be able to escape.." Emilia also prayed, along with the rest of them.

The majority of the ending song was mostly photos of food, a red flower, and the orphanage itself.

~Akaramu sora ga kyou wa
Konna ni kowai shiranakereba
Shiawase de irareta
Atatakai Tomoshibi hitotsu mata ochiru
- The sky became red, today is so frightening
Would I have been happy without knowing?
Another warm light falls
╰━━ oo :

The majority of them were disgusted seeing the food. For sure, they were symbolizing the kids. And that thought alone made them nauseous.

~ Kou yatte shiranu ma ni

Ushinatteita ano yasashii koe
Shinjite shimatta no boku ni wa
Dore dake datta
- Like this, I lost it without knowing
That gentle voice, I believed it.
That was all it was for me.
╰━━ oo :

Kugisaki rubbed her neck, "'That gentle voice, I believed it.' kinda hits hard now.."

"I still can't believe that Mama Isabella was delivering them.." Leonardo frowned.

"The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies." Mikey quoted, remembering a certain event, "It comes from friends and certain love ones."

It then showcases Emma, standing in a clean glass-like area. Her face was covered by her hair, but she was reaching out to a light.

~ Hotobashiru ase to moeru Kokoro de
Tashika ni bokura wa Ishi wo motte ikiteru,
"aishite Kure" nante ne, ima sara,
Ugoke, motsureru ashi,

Kono ori wo nukero ashita wo, tsukamu tame ni,
Zetsubou wo kakenukero..

- With gushing sweat and a burning heart
We really are living with a will of our own,
It's too late for 'love me',
Move, my tangled legs.

Get out of this cage,
In order to grasp tomorrow,
Run through the despair.
╰━━ oo :

"Hearing the lyrics, it's true that you have to get through the obstacles in life, those that cause you despair." Naoto explained, he was a child but he knew this, "In the end of the finish line, you'll be able to grasp a brighter future, a tomorrow. It's better than doing nothing."

"In short, move forward." Shigeo smiled, with the majority of the people in the cinema nodding to him.

"'Move forward,' huh?" Norman repeated the line, looking at his two best friends, "Hopefully, we do move forward... Together."

. . . 

WORD COUNT: 14,960
Transcript Made by ; lucas_taylor04
Reactions written by ; avery_aldini.

NEXT EPISODE; avery_aldini
╰━━ oo : Seraph of the End
- The World of Bloody Legacy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.1K 2.6K 47
Y/n: Mr Kim I wanna borrow something would you give me. Taehyung: What is it? Y/n: Can I get a kiss? I will make sure to return it to you. Taehyung:...
12.6K 129 9
This is a new Sonaze story. I deleted the last one, because it wasn't romantic enough. This story happens in Sonic's POV. The reason of this is that...
235K 5.8K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
831K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...