His Obsession || แด˜.แดŠแด า“า“

By TaesbaeDizzy

"Please Parker you have to help me," I said in a whisper. My heart was beating faster as the time ticked by a... More

Acheivement #1
Achievement #2
Achievement #3
Achievement #4
CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

1.1K 27 0
By TaesbaeDizzy

The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story.
I have incorporated the BTS members as it is a fanfic and the personality of each member may or may not be related to them in any way.

No Copying, Translation etc can take place without my permission. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated, but no hate comments about my book or towards anyone in the comments section. I will warn you against this once and if it continues I will delete your comment and depending on the severity, block you.

His Obsession contains:

*Violence

*Sexual themes and/or content

*Mentions of abuse

*Indecent language

There will be a warning whenever one of the following is going to be mentioned.

©TaesbaeDizzy 2020
HIS OBSESSION

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.9K 18
"You can't live without us, but we'll wait for you to admit it." . . . . . . . . Yandere! Obsession| Clingy behavior btsxreader warning: foul langu...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
415K 13.8K 30
Jeon Jungkook is dangerous. VERY dangerous. But only the people of America know that, no one in Korea knows about him. When he escapes from jail and...
9.6K 1K 20
"๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ญ. ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...