Yiling Wei sect

By chantracy

Summary:if there's was sect called yiling wei sect.And the founder was medic and a cultivator .They are Yumen... More

Chapter:1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 9
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
New notice
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Notice: a new story

2.5K 70 8
By chantracy

Hello everyone, thank you for reading my book of ' Yilingwei sect' I was moved when I saw two thousand views so I think I will upload an new story of the original author had wrote. but I think I am going to do a crossover with Heaven blessing, scum villain and lastly mdzs. I have three options for you to choose so comment on what story should I choose. (Also I will say a bit of the summary and NO SPOILER allows)

1. Scum villain crossover
(It's crossover of mdzs and scum villain and I thought it would be fun to have a combination of it story and the story would be interesting.)

2. Heaven blessing crossover
(Is the crossover between the scum villain and heaven blessing, I love to see Shen qingqiu and xie lain meet and the ghost king met with the demon king)

3. Watching the three story of the cultivator
(This is When I thought a big story of the three story characters met and watching each other story and I will be this part for a little while.)

So this is what I thought of options so comment to see what story you want.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 164 9
" Because brothers don't let each other wander in the dark alone " Jiang Huiqing is the current leader of Yunmeng Jiang and elder brother of Jiang Y...
8.6K 305 9
The Lan's are holding a week-long conference in the cloud recesses. Wei Wuxian intended to spend this week "getting along" with his brother who natur...
402K 20.1K 34
Wei WuXian was the secret of the Jiang sect. Not many knew of him, and everyone was warned against going towards the house on the river. All who trie...
41K 1.4K 6
(A/N: I wrote this first in Tagalog and supposed to be just a quote, but... 😂😂😂 MY most-awaited XiCheng angst fanfic! 😂😂😂) Summary: The cultiva...