π•πŽπˆπ‚π„πŒπ€πˆπ‹ . 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐑...

By yellow_cardinal

' uh yeah , hey you got the wrong number , just thought I'd let you know ' β™‘ β™‘ β™‘ in which a w... More

α΅›α΅’β±αΆœα΅‰α΅α΅ƒβ±Λ‘
. 𝟎𝟎𝟏.
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ‘ .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ’ .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ“ .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ” .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ• .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ– .
. πŸŽπŸŽπŸ— .
. 𝟎𝟏𝟎 .

. 𝟎𝟎𝟐 .

47.5K 1.4K 1.9K
By yellow_cardinal

warning ; swearing, and some really bad post formatting.

° . ° • ' . ° • '

" Hey, Google! Play Me and Your Ghost by Blackbear! " Dakota was fairly sure she wasn't awake enough just yet to be yelling at her google nest to play songs, yet the voice sounded so much like her own. Dakota groaned, her voice deeper then per usual due to sleep.

In response to the request, the speaker out in the kitchen began the rhythmic melody that went along with one of Dakota's favourite songs. As much as sleep was trying to drag her back into its arms, the promise of a good song and the fact that someone else was in her apartment was a good enough drive to get her rolling slowly out of bed and stretching her arms and legs. 

" I'm not alone! It's just me and your ghost and this cripplin' depression I thought I learned my lesson! " Now that Dakota was a little more awake - and feeling much less dead inside - she was able to recognise the mixed singing - honestly it was more like screeching - voices of her little sister and her best friend. The brown haired woman grabbed the side of the doorway into the kitchen and swung her way into the room. 

"Jazzy!! My love!" Across the kitchen, a woman looked up from her phone where she was playing some sort of game in landscape mode.

"Hey Kodes! Hows it hanging?". Jasmin was a tall and fairly muscular girl with a distinct distaste for long sleeved shirts, hence her current tank top outfit. The girls hair was short and black and constantly a mess. It fit the vibe she was going for though, adding well into the butch lesbian dancer aesthetic. That was originally how Dakota had met her, though their dance classes during their senior years. That was before introducing Tulia and Jasmin.

"Ah yes, and I gain no love from my heartless sister" Tulia was sitting on the kitchen bench with a fruit salad in a plastic container in her lap which she was lazily picking at and eating while glancing at her phone from time to time. Dakota stuck her tongue out and eyed the plastic bag beside the girl. 

"Did you happen to pick up your heartless sister some breakfast?" Tulia mirrored the curious grin. 

"Perhaps, perhaps not" Dakota dug into the bag, pulling out a container with fruit and yogert in it. 

"Yesssss! Mango! You queen!" Jasmin laughed at the sisters antics and leaned against the counter to continue scrolling through something on her phone, while Dakota dragged one of the bar stools out to sit on it. A still very tired Dakota began taking large spoonfuls of the mango chunks and vanilla yogert and let out a long groan. " I love mango, and only mango, nothing else holds any place in my heart " Tulia laughed at her sister and slid her arm across the counter in an attempt to snatch the yogert container back. Dakota's response was quick, and she slapped the other girls hands away, holding the container to her chest like a baby. "No touchie!"

"Oh my god you are literally five years old" Tulia stifled a laugh by covering her mouth giggles escaping from below her fingers.

"You tried to take my mango! Its a totally valid response!" Dakota attempted to justify her actions, but her excuses fell on deaf ears as Jasmin pulled her girlfriend off the counter. 

"Come on losers, grab your bags, we've got to get groceries" Jasmin always seemed to be the mother of the group, even though she was technically the youngest of them - Dakota being the oldest by six minutes.

"Wait! Lemme grab my lucky hat!" Dakota darted out of the kitchen and into her room, tugging some clothes from her dresser to change into. Once that was completed, she pulled the blue bucket hat from the peg it hung on on the back of the door and wrapped her small polka-dotted backpack over her shoulders. Tulia met her halfway up the stairs at the mirror on the landing. 

"Photo, now, these glasses are the best thing I own" Her sibling pulled a set of powder blue sunglasses onto her face and struck a im-so-cool pose facing the mirror. Tuls was always more lax with showing her face online while Dakota held that knawing feeling of self doubt over her own outward appearance. The closest hints that followers got was that she was almost identical to her sister, though a little taller and with longer hair. Tulia also had freckles, which Dakota envied greatly.

The girl positioned the hat on her head and the phone in her hand so it covered her face, and snapped a photo. After adding a quick filter, and getting the approval nod from Tulia, Dakota posted the picture on Instagram and sent a smile her sisters way.

--------------------------------------------

@ . _therealk0devan

liked by tu1avan_ig and 5,012 others

_therealk0devan . watch out LA, i'm steppin' out w/ @ . tu1avan_ig & @ . itsyaboijaz

view all 230 comments

itsyaboijaz . if u don't get down here now I'm driving away w/out u

thewhinner . bucket hat bois !!!!

_therealk0devan . BUCKET HAT BOIS !!

user 1 . is that tu1avan rocking those glasses?

_therealk0devan . she's vibin

user 2 . whens the next live stream??

_therealk0devan . bedwars stream tonight, 8pm Pacific!

10 minutes ago

--------------------------------------------

Dakota chuckled a little at Jasmins' comment on her post.

"You going to do a face reveal at some point?" Tulia asked, picking up her bag and hiking it over her shoulder. Dakota scrunched up her face, trying to think of a way to explain her thought process behind it.

"I want to do one eventually, but I don't want to do a whole thing dedicated to it, I might just turn on a facecam on a stream and not address it" Tulia laughed.

"Well that's one way to do it I guess" the line trailed off into a laugh as the two girls left the apartment and Dakota locked the door behind her. Looking down the walkway ahead of them to the street side, Dakota could see Jasmin tapping away on the steering wheel in the red honda, lipsyncing to some song.

"You two are going well? Two years, yeah?" Tulia giggled at the mention of her relationship, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. God, the thought crossed Dakota's mind, she looks like a highschooler with her first crush.

"yeah, it's good" Tulias grin was cheerful, and Dakota couldn't help but smile alongside her. They continued along the small path to Jasmins car on the sidewalk. "how about you, any luck with that guy, what's his name, Luka?. . . lui?"

"uh, Louis" Dakota corrected, smiling for a second, they reached the car and she tapped the roof as she opened the back door. "yeah, no" with that, Dakota got in the back of the car. Tulia however looked at the empty place where Dakota was standing seconds before, and scrunched up her face with a mix of frustration and disappointment.  She had tried her best to make her sister happy, but she didn't seem to enjoy herself unless she was playing games in front of a screen. It worried her. Sure, they had the same source of income, streaming, but Dakota spent far too much time playing, and so little time actually socialising. Tulia went out during the day, she had Jasmin to turn to if she felt down or needed attention. Dakota acted like she didn't need anyone, and only really left the house when she needed something from the shops, or when Tulia came and dragged her out like today. She shook her head, settling on focussing on the here and now and not the million other things that plagued her mind.

Tulia got into the car, a grin once again on her face. " Lets drop by that bookstore with the fireplace! "

♡ ♡ ♡

Dakota felt her phone buzz in her pocket, but her mind was focussed on trying to choose which brand of crappy tasting almond milk she wanted. As she tossed up between the store brand, and some high class brand that was for some reason two dollars more then the base brand which was the same exact thing.

" Kodes, your phone is ringing " Tulia said from further down the aisle.

" if it's important, they'll leave a message " she paused, placing the fancy brand back on the shelf and taking the store brand milk. As much as she hated it, milk was a core ingredient for various other meals which she quite enjoyed. " why has God cursed me with the inhibility to drink good milk! " The girl dropped the carton of milk into the basket she had rested on the floor, and then picked it up. Living alone had it's perks, namely, less groceries. While she walked ahead to pick out a drink, Jasmin and Tulia lagged behind, Tulia pushing a shopping cart and Jasmin reading off a list.

With the final few things she needed in her basket, Dakota called to Tulia that she was going to go pay and would wait outside. When there was no response, she looked down the aisle, and spotted her sister and her friend, laughing at something on the shelf. Most likely reasoning was that Jasmin, ever the one with the dad jokes, made some strange pun about the items there. Dakota wasn't sure what crossed her mind in the moment. Some semblance of happiness, mixed with the knawing feeling of envy and that little drop of loneliness. She forced a smile to her face and headed towards the checkout.

It was loud outside, but it always was in this part of LA. The city never had a dull moment. Her phone buzzed again, reminding her of the call she'd ignored. So, she checked it.

' missed call from xxx-xxx-xxx , message recived '. Strange. Dakota just assumed it to be another scam call - she'd been getting a lot of those lately - but scam calls didn't leave voicemails. Dakota pressed play on the message and held it up to her ear to listen.

' uh, hey? just thought id let you know you called the wrong person, sounded like a interesting conversation though- ' the voice was male, young, but quite monotonous. ' 300k? like subscribers? congrats I guess. you should go with the bedwars idea, though your confidence is misguided, I'm clearly the superior player ' another pause, and he coughed slightly. ' sorry, force of habit, enjoy your Minecraft ' a beep sounded and the message ended.

" What the fuck? " the question was accompanied by a soft laugh of amusement as a grin appeared on her face. Who was this guy? He talked about the sub special. . . " Oh my god I'm such a dumbass! " The realisation that she had dialed the wrong number the night before hit her. In a spur of the moment, and in response to his claim to be the better player, Dakota pulled up the number again, opting this time to text rather then call.

unknown number .. dakota ivan

dakota ivan
better at bedwars? 1v1 me right now dude

unknown number
is this a threat?

dakota ivan
100%

dakota ivan changed contact name to bedwars noob 😔

bedwars noob 😔
this is cyber bullying

dakota ivan
you taking back your claim?

bedwars noob 😔
never
I'm busy now but 2night you are going to get beat

dakota ivan
sure buddy
wait I gotta stream 2night

bedwars noob 😔
hold that thought

Hold that thought? What? Dakota wasn't even sure where the conversation had gone. It'd been so short, and Dakota had been so nervous after sending that first message that she just treated it like she was messaging Tulia or Eugene. Chill and definatly her weird and wacky self. Dakota was just glad that the guy seemed to have a similar sense of humor, bouncing off her one liners with some of his own.

" Kodes, you gonna get in the car or stare at your phone all day? " Jasmin called from the front seat. In the time she was texting this guy, they must have finished their shopping.

" yeah yeah, just drop me home Jaz " she smiled a little wider and got into the back seat. Just as her phone buzzed again.

bedwars noob 😔 .. dakota ivan

bedwars noob 😔
what's your user

Dakota Ivan
??

bedwars noob 😔
your streaming username?

dakota ivan
K0devan, why tho

bedwars noob 😔
u were in Wilbers stream last night yeah?
I'm a friend of his
I go by technoblade?

" Hey tuls? " Dakota asked, leaning forwards a little so her head was between the two in the front seat.

" yeah? "

" do you or Wilber know a guy called Technoblade? "

° . ° • ' . ° • '

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

790K 28.4K 39
"HOW MANY WARNING SIGNS TILL IT HITS YOU DARLING?" in which he was destined to be her prince charming. or in which bambi fraiser's passions are explo...
2.6M 85.2K 54
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠOffline! *ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΒ°* With a traumatic past that separated her from her best friend, What happens when Maisie finally reunites with him years late...
120K 2.9K 34
in which a british man texts the wrong person !! oc x wilbur !!
40.9K 1.6K 10
After escaping prison, he had nowhere to go. Everyone was looking for him, even his alliances couldn't protect him from this one, and he was so weak...