Cursed Wish||J.JK✅[Editing]

By Irtiza_yesmeen

" It's not only magical... It's cursed! " He groaned in pain. " Is it my fate now? I am going to suffer... More

~Prolouge~
Chapter 1 : Persecution
Chapter 2 : Perceive
Chapter 3 : Suicide
Chapter 4: Savior
Chapter 5: Penalty
Chapter 6 : The Diary
Chapter 7: Escape
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: Vengeance
Episode 10: Death
Episode 11: Reminiscence
Chapter 12: Dream
Chapter 14 : Unveiled
Chapter 15: Trauma
Chapter 16 : Hunt
Chapter 17: LOST
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Decease?
Chapter 20 : Destiny
Chapter 21: Sweet Moments
Chapter 22 : Never not
Chapter 23: Comeback
Chapter 24: Demise
Chapter 25 : Broken?
Chapter 26: Adores
Chapter 27: Happiness
Final Chapter : FATE
~Epilogue~
Author's Note

Chapter 13:Coincidence?

118 26 39
By Irtiza_yesmeen

It's been a week she already passed the audition round. The competition will be held in the annual fest day and also the prize giving ceremony will be held right away that day. She was tensed with that diary thing that's why she didn't write anything in the diary these days but she is starving to share all the happenings with her in that diary.

Diary has been the most important part of her life since she started to suffer bad things, torture and pain. All she had diary to share everything and let out her burdens. But now things are actually going different , many good things are happening in her life.

She got caring parents like Mr and Mrs Hara. She got a best friend like hyuk and moreover the best thing is she is recalled by her most loved one. Things are not going bad in her life. Only thing which is bothering her now is about that diary.

She is getting all those dreams frequently and these dreams are getting on her nerves. She used to feel more pressurised before but nowadays stress is affecting her physically too. She is having continuous nose bleeding and severe headaches. None of these symptoms were visible in her ago and mostly she is getting weak day by day. She is now mentally paced but physically she is not in a balance.

She is not even getting proper sleep for all those dreams, she is like in insomnia. Though she was pacing herself with a cheerful smile just trying to hide all the physical pains. These days went much better for her from ago. She was doing well in school too .

Actually that baddass behaviour of Jungkook was reducing. She didn't saw him being doing all those ridiculous things with all other girls. She was relieved with his changes. But he became quite. He started to stay alone more and more. Even he was not looking cheerful or happy like ago. She seemed a bit worried for this reason.

For the decoration of annual fest all of the students were asked to come before the day of annual fest. All the students went to school at 11 am and with their own idea they started decorating the platform, dias, many of them were also decorating with paintings and helping others. With all these the whole schools seemed busy and also cheered at the same time.

Yiana was decorating the entry door with different types of colourful paper and balloons. While Hyuk was with her assisting her in the work.

"This is the last year in the school"
Yiana said while working.

"Yes how time flies!"
Hyuk sighed.

"Well I will miss the school badly! And even now more"

"Why more now?" He looked confused.

" I got such a friend like you in the last year.. I will miss you all more" she smiled.

"What if we are together forever?" He smiled slightly.

Yiana felt confused. She turned towards him with that same confused look.

"What do you want to say?"

"Won't you be happy if we are together forever?" He looked at her with a serious asking face and held her hand.

"Yeah of course we will be happy if we study further together." She tried to smile .

She left his hand and started to work again.

He sighed.

I hope we will be together forever yiana! I would be happy if you understood what I actually meant.

" I should leave now , I have some works in the swimming department."

"Yeah sure you can go! When is your competition?"

"Maybe tonight!"

"Tonight? At when?"

"Maybe around 6 or 7"

"Okay I will be their to cheer you"
She smiled.

"Really?" He got a wide smile on his face.

"Yes of course I will!"

"Okay then! Let me go now" He waved at her and went to the swimming department.

I was shocked with his words today.. I can understand what he is trying to mean but I have to clear everything before he went too deep.

She finished her works there and went to the class. On the way she saw jungkook . He was lost in his thoughts, thinking about something looking at outside.

Suddenly some girls came and started to surround him. But he didn't like to respond to them. All of them started to chirp like birds around him. But being annoyed he just shouted on them saying to leave him alone. All the girls were too much shocked with his this sudden behaviour. All of them left being sad and whispering between themselves.

Is he disturbed with something? He always look so faded with his thoughts after our meet.

Taking a deep breath she went to him. She kept her hands on his shoulder. He flinched a bit and looked at her.

"Oh yiana?" He blinked.

"You look disturbed! Anything happened?" she asked somehow gathering courage.

"Umm no I am fine but.."

Why she is looking so tired? Even it seems she is not sleeping well ... she had dark circles under her eyes..

"But what?" She asked .

Her headache was increasing as she got nervous in front of him. Her heart beats were also fast. She gasped some air as she was feeling lack of airs suddenly.

"You fine? Why you look so tired?"
He asked being concerned.

"Yeah I am absolutely fine! Just worked for some while that's why maybe I am looking tired" she smiled.

"Oh! " he went cold again.

You are still not free with me! I won't disturb you though..

"Okay let me go now" she tried to smile and started to walk.

But as she turned around she started to feel dizzy and her visions became blurry. She held her severely aching head , gasping air more . But she was not able to pace herself. She went senseless and fall on the floor. A huge bump sound was heard.

Jungkook immediately looked Around and saw her lying on the floor with eyes closed. He rushed to her.

"Yiana! What happened? Wake up"

He started to shake her but she was not responding. Again he just called out her name bur their was no response.
He took her head in his lap and cupped her face.

"Get up yan! What happened suddenly?"

He was so shocked and worried about her.

He didn't wait more for her response. He stood up and took yiana in her arms in a bridal way. He was rushing towards the medical department of the school. While everyone around was shocked watching jungkook being so hyped like that. They again started to whisper among themselves. Some of them started to shoot videos with their phones while he was like running with her in arms.

He rushed to the medical department but it was closed. He was frightened then.

What should I do now? I should have remembered today it will not be open! Arghh!

He didn't delayed a minute just got out of the school and took her in his car. He made her lay on the seat keeping her head on his lap. He ordered the driver to take them to the nearest hospital. Meanwhile he was just trying to regain her consciousness. But he saw her nose bleeding . 

What happened to her all of a sudden? Why nose bleed! Man she is serious sick!

The car quickly went to the nearest hospital and he took him to the emergency ward.

"Doctor ! She suddenly blanked out and before a while her nose bleeding started!"

"Nose bleeding? She is young why nose bleeding.. Nurse take her to the emergency ward and do some tests as I say" doctor hurried to the test unit.

Jungkook sat their for the further process. He was too much worried, nose bleed made him worried more. Doctor came out of the room.

"What happened to her?" He stood and came close to doctor.

"I have to know something, did she use to nose bleed ago also? I mean their are some sorts of problem in some people , if they usually have allergies then they had to face this problem. Do you know something like this about her. And one thing she has several wounds on her body, like someone badly tortured her. Do you know something about this?"

Jungkook kept quiet for some moments and tried to remember that if she had any type of problem like this or not. But he was extremely startled hearing about wounds though he didn't let him to understand.

" As far I remember she doesn't have such any problems and I don't know anything about the wounds "

"Then It's clear that she didn't have such problems ago. Then it's simple, nose bleeding is happening for high pressure and stress and in a way that's good. Because it hampers her from brain stroke. Blood is not clotting in her brain cells they are just being let out through nose. Even she can vomit out blood in this case. But severeness will cause a very bad action on her health"

"Okay doctor. I mean will she be fine now? What medicines she should take?" He still asked for any need.

"I will prescribe some stress relieving medicine and some sleeping pills. I think she is not also sleeping for weeks, even her face can say that. Make sure that she take all them as per I said"

"Yes Doctor sure! But did she regain her sense?"

"She will in some moments don't worry. It's not anything severe still now. You may go to the room"

"Okay Thank you Doctor!"

He bowed to doctor and went to the room. Yiana was lying in the bed with her eyes closed. He went close to her and sat beside her on the bed. He kept staring at her face.

How a person can look so beautiful while even sleeping!

He was looking at her with wide amazed eyes. But suddenly his eyes stopped on the wounds she has on her neck and collarbone. There are several cut marks and also purple marks.

Why she is wounded like this? Seems like she is abused! aghhh...I am being messed!

He cursed himself inside. He is also too much disturbed with his own behavior change. He is involving in her too much. But he was willing too much to know how she got such wounds.

Yiana started to open her eyes, she felt too tired. She was not amazed at all looking Jungkook sitting in front of her with wide doe eyes. A slight smile appeared on her lips and she opened her eyes, still her vision was a bit blurry.

See how obsessed I am with you even I am daydreaming you everyday! But somewhere I love to do this.. I know It will never be real, let's heal myself with my daydreams. I know well you are just a illusion but still I will try to touch you, try to feel the warmth of your skin.

She took her hand close to her face. Jungkook was getting appalled with her actions. Her hands coming to him and also that smile of her lips. Everything was so different. Her hands touched his cheeks. She brushed his thumbs softly on his cheeks.

She was so amazed with that thing thinking she is even able to touch him.

"My daydreaming power is so intense now that I can even touch you" She mumbled in an inaudible way.

Jungkook couldn't listen what she said. But he was overwhelmed with her action and smile. His heart started to beat fast, even he was hearing the pace. He immediately held her hand and asked.

" Are you alright now?"

Yiana furrowed her eyebrows.

"How can you talk?" Her eyes widen.

"What do you mean by that? Why I will not be able to talk?" He tilted his head in confusion.

"You are real?" She sat on the bed out of shockness and immediately moved her hand.

"Why I will not be real. What happened with you ?" He looked at her with an unbelievable face.

" Omo ! You are actually here? Where I am?" She looked around.

"You are in a hospital and I am actually here. You suddenly blanked out and that's why you are in hospital" He explained.

" Who took me here?" She asked with wide eyes.

"I took you here"

"Y-You?" Her eyes widen more.

"W-Why can't I?" He looked around tried not to meet her eyes.

You cared for me actually! You took me here? It's unbelievable!

"Yah! Why you are staring at me like this?" He pouted.

Yiana laughed looking at his that pouted face.

"Stop laughing madam.. Do you even know why you were senseless?"

"Oh yeah actually why?"

" They said you are in too much stress and also you are in lack of sleeping. Is it true?" He asked.

What should I say now? Yeah I am stressed but what should I tell him ?

"Ah.. Actually I ..."

She was saying something but at that moment Hyuk entered the room.

"Yiana are you alright? "

He was panting hard as he entered the room. He rushed to her and sat beside her.

"What happened to you? How she blanked out?" He was blabbering then.

"I am alright hyuk! Calm down... Why you are so tensed?" She said to relief him.

"Jungkook what doctor said?" He asked him.

"She is in stress and also lack of sleep caused this"

"Yiana! What stress you are in? Why didn't you tell me? I said you to tell me everything what is bothering you!" He held her hand tightly.

Yiana started to explain him something acceptable while Jungkook was looking at them.

She actually got a very caring friend! Maybe I should leave the place alone for them.

Something hit his heart. He stood up and was going to exit the room but at that moment again he heard that name from him.

"Gookie"

He again froze their. Each and every-time he hear this from her mouth something just happen in him. An unnamed emotion whirl inside him.

He turned around as she called her.

"Where are you going? Sit here" She called him to her.

"No.. I thought I am disturbing you two.. "

"Come on , we don't share any such relationship that another friend will disturb us" Yiana made him the fact clear.

Do you even think I am in such relationship with him? You dumb boy.. I love you stupid!

"Yes Jungkook! Come sit here! " Hyuk also called him.

He went to them and sat their. Doctor also entered the room.

"So you are in alright now?"

"Yes doctor! I am fine" She smiled.

"Okay, one thing you have to keep in mind don't stress yourself. Your stress resulted this and you also have pressure. That's why your nose bleeds sometimes. I will prescribe you some medicine to sleep well releasing your tension okay? You have to take all of them as per I say "

" Yes doctor sure!"

He prescribed her all the medicines and also one of the nurse bought her all.

"Yiana let's go to home! I will take you home" Hyuk said.

"No no need to! You have work in school moreover your competition is as evening. You should go.. I will go their at time . Don't worry"

"No, you don't have to come. You are not well you should go to home. "

" Okay I will not be coming then, but you don't have to take me home! I am fine enough to go home by my own"

She frowned.

"B-but how can I leave you alone?" Hyuk still denied.

"I will take her home don't worry" Jungkook said suddenly.

Yiana looked at him with surprised eyes.

"You will take her? Okay then I am stressfree"

"Y-You will take m-me to home?" She literally stammered.

"Why I can't ! Come on Yan! " He said with an annoyed face.

But yiana's heart skip a beat when she heard the same old name from his mouth.

Yan? You remember we shared such cute nicknames!!

"Okay then I will be going with Jungkook, don't worry hyuk!"

"Okay, I will be going then" He waved at them.

Meanwhile Jungkook and Yiana went towards Jungkook's car and both of them sat on the back seat. Yiana told the way to her home and driver started to drive as per her instruction.

Both of them were passing moments in an awkward silence though both them were sitting close to them.

"Gookie.. you still remember that we used to call ourselves with such cute nicknames?"

Suddenly Yiana spoke even without looking at his face.

"Yes, I do remember"

Then Yiana took out the photo from her wallet and showed him that.

"Do you remember how I took this picture from you?" She again asked but this time looking into his eyes.

"Yes... I didn't want to give you that" He chuckled.

"And I ran with it in the whole class "

Both of them laughed.

"How stubborn you used to be" Yiana mumbled but Jungkook heard that.

"Yah! You were stubborn too" He said pouting again.

"I had to fight up with your stubbornness!"

Again they laughed recalling their memories.

But suddenly Jungkook realized he is being like ago! The old Jungkook is appearing in him again which he just resisted badly these years. He became silent.

After some times the car reached Yiana's house. Yiana got out of the car and so Jungkook.

"Come in the house!" She offered him.

"N-no I should go to home now... I will be here any other day" He tried to ignore.

"Okay then I won't force you"

She waved at him and was about to go but Jungkook suddenly called her again.

" Yiana" She stuttered a bit.

"Yes..."

"Please take the medicine as per doctor said and try to sleep"

Yiana smiled and nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------

She was trying her best not to write anything on diary  but she was being restless to write on the diary what happened with her today.

She wrote a lot even knowing that it is not something ordinary. She is habituated with this, after writing her heart out she went to bed while murmuring the song she will be doing tomorrow in the fest.

Next day on stage

Yiana was too much nervous because it was her first time singing in a competition. She didn't even knew the rules well. She thought she will be able to hear Jungkook singing but she learnt that male and females are judged separately in separate rooms. She was a bit sad about the fact but praying hard in herself that he got a positive result. She was tensed for herself too but praying for him more. She was called on the stage. She took a deep breath and went their with trembling feet. She held the mic in front of judges and so Jungkook did in another platform. Both of them closed their eyes and inhaled a deep breathe again. Both of them uttered the same words...

You are the cause of my Euphoria!

When I'm with you I'm in Utopia!

Will she be the cause of his Euphoria?

A/N: Hey peeps! I am getting boring right? My chapters are getting more and more boring :") I don't know how to fix it...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 326 73
(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER. IT MAY BE A LITTLE WACK AND NOT MY BEST WORK. BUT IT'S AN OKAY STORY. HAVE A LOVELY DAY OR NIGHT💚) Clover Mae Mikaelso...
1.8K 185 35
"I'm the boss. It's my call. I say you are out, that means you ARE out." "Certainly. A boss. You know the powers of a boss, but how many of the dutie...
14.7K 531 35
One is deeply in love while the other cannot return the same feelings. Well until faith plays it's role. × × [Contains Mature Contents and explicit s...
29.1K 715 45
YOU CALL IT LOVE IT'S FUCKING TOXIC!!! IT'S NOT LOVE!!! WARNING⚠ LOVE TRIANGLE ( this story contains adult stuff like rãpe, mürdér, toxiçness only...