Twisted (Year 1)

By monkeykayluffy

DRACO X READER (y/n) Wolfwood, a descendant of Merlin, lives with her troubled, rich, pureblood family. She i... More

DISCLAIMER/ CHARACTER INTRO
Wolfwood Mansion
Ollivanders
Benji
Platform 9 & 3/4
Hogwarts Express
You Filthy Little Mudblood
The Willow Tree
Bloody Hell
Happy Birthday!
Breaking School Rules
The Halloween Feast
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Return to Wolfwood Mansion
Malfoy Manor
Midnight
Chocolate Frogs
Locomotor Mortis
Truth, or Dare?
Dumblewhore
I Ship That
Mouth-Breather
Voldemort
Draco
Stay out of trouble, will you?

The Sorting Ceremony

211 9 1
By monkeykayluffy

~(y/n) POV~

The train ride went by fast, talking to Draco the entire time. When we thought we were getting close, we changed into our robes. We looked out the window of the train and saw a giant castle poking through the clouds in the night sky. It was stunning.

"Let's go, were here." I say excitedly to Draco, pulling on his sleeve.

"Okay, okay, I'm coming." He answers and follows me out of the empty train car.

Just then, Harry, Hermione, and Ron pop out of their compartment giggling.

"What were you two doing in there?" Harry teases.

"Shut up before I make you." Draco snaps.

"Harry just back off." I insist and give him a look.

"Fine." Was all Harry said before Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me away towards the exit of the train.

~Harry's POV~

"What do you think is going on between those two?" I ask Hermione and Ron.

"I have no idea, but they seem like they're just close friends. What were you telling me about her again? Ron was distracting me." Hermione asks.

"It was nothing important, he was probably just talking about how beautiful her hair was." Ron teases me.

"Stop it, Ron, seriously. I was telling you that she was acting completely normal before you came into the compartment. I found it a bit odd. She just rushed off, apparently to find Draco." I answer.

"Weird." Hermione says and looks at the floor. I can tell she came up with a theory as to why (y/n) rushed off so fast, but I don't want to ask because she seems upset.

When we walk off the train, I see Hagrid. He's directing all of the students to small boats to bring us to the castle. I look over to see Draco climbing in a boat. He holds out his hand to (y/n) to help her in. I roll my eyes. He's so full of himself. I decide to stop thinking about (y/n), and Draco. I should focus on this amazing new opportunity.

~(y/n) POV~

Draco and I sit down in our boat and watch in awe as we sail closer and closer to the giant castle.

When we arrive inside, there is a giant staircase to climb. I have no idea where I'm going, I'm just following Draco. We're at the very front of the group. We reach the top of the staircase and listen to a teacher named professor McGonigal introduce herself. She also gives a brief introduction to the school.

"Welcome to Hogwarts. Now in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates but before you take your seats you must be sorted into your houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule-breaking, and you will lose points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points will be awarded the house cup." She smiles.

Right after Professor McGonigal finishes her instructions, a boy named Nevil leaps to the ground to retrieve his lost toad. He apologizes embarrassed and cowered back into the crowd. Draco and I giggle.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily." Professor McGonigal announces, ignoring the situation. She walks through the big dining hall doors and leaves us in silence.

All of a sudden, two boys walk up to Draco and greet him.

"Crabbe, Goyle, this is my friend (y/n), treat her as my equal." He orders them. They quickly nod. "(y/n), this is Crabbe and Goyle, my father is good friends with their parents, so we know each other from before." He explains.

"What are they your servants or something?" I laugh.

"No!" Draco frowns and crosses his arms.

"Oh, you know I'm only kidding Draco." I say putting my hand on his shoulder. He smirks and nods at me. He then turns his head to look past my shoulder. He spots Harry.

"I have an idea." He snickers looking back at me.

"Oh god, not another one of your ideas. Those never work out." I say sarcastically.

"It's not going to be that bad. I just want to draw some unwanted attention to Potter." He exclaims.

"Alright, I'll play along." I say with a smile. This might be fun. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I walk over to where Harry is standing with Ron and Hermione.

"So it's true then, what they've been saying. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts." Draco says, followed by whispers from the crowd of students. "This is Crabbe, and Goyle, you already know (y/n) and I." Then he pauses giving a look to Ron and Hermione. "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others Potter, you don't want to go making friends with the wrong sorts. We can help you there." He says nodding in my direction. I smile at Harry.

"I think I can tell the wrong sorts for myself thank you." He snaps back. When he did I frown at him and he mouthed the word 'sorry'. I shrug my shoulders and realize Professor Mcgonigal was coming our way. I grab Draco's shoulder and spin him around. He looked like he was about to attack Harry.

"We are ready for you all, now follow me." The Professor ushers us into the great hall.

As we enter we look up at the ceiling. It's bewitched to look like the night sky. It's amazing. We all line up at the end of the stage and look up at a stool with an old ratty hat, and a table full of professors.

"Now before we begin, Dumbledore would like to say a few words." McGonigal says.

"The first years take note, the dark forest is strictly forbidden. Our caretaker Mr. Filtch would like me to remind you, the 3rd-floor corridor is strictly forbidden as well, for everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." Dumbledore finishes.

"Now we will begin, you will come forth, I will place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses." McGonigal states as I look over to Draco.

"I hope we get the same house." I whisper to him.

"If we didn't I don't know what I would do." He sighs and clenches his jaw. I focus my attention back upfront.

"Hermione Granger." She calls and Hermione climbs up to sit on the stool. The hat suddenly springs to life.

"Mhhh right then, Mhhh right. GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shrieks. The Gryffindor table bursts into cheers as Hermione goes to join them.

"Draco Malfoy." She calls. Draco squeezes my hand, let go, and walks up to the stool. If he doesn't get Slytherin, he may as well never go home. His father puts immense pressure on him about the sorting ceremony.

Before the hat even touched his head, it yelled, "SLYTHERIN." I sigh in relief for him. The Slytherin table bursts into cheers as he sits at their table.

"(y/n) Wolfwood." She yells out for me. The crowd goes dead silent. They put their attention on me as I walk up to the stool.

"Hmm, interesting this one. I want to say brave like a Gryffindor, but sly and cunning like a Slytherin. Let me think. Oh alright, it has to be... SLYTHERIN!" The hat booms through the room. I smile brightly as I approach the cheering Slytherin table. I sit down next to Draco and smirk at him before looking back up at the stage.

"Ron Weasly." Professor McGonigal shouts as he joins her on stage. She places the hat on his head.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yells without thinking. Ron climbs down from the stool and sits next to George at the Gryffindor table.

"Harry Potter." She calls. Harry walks up to the stool.

"Hm, difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, and a great mind. A thirst to prove yourself, but where to put you?" The hat booms.

"Not Slytherin, not Slytherin." I can audibly hear Harry whisper.

"Not Slytherin ay? Are you sure? You could be great you know, and Slytherin could help you on the way to greatness. No doubt about that. No? Well then, it better be... GRYFFINDOR!" The hat yells. Harry joins the yelling table full of Gryffindors.

This goes on for a few minutes until all of the students are sorted into their houses. Crabbe and Goyle are the last two people called up on stage, they both get Slytherin.

"Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore claps his hands and plates and plates of food appear on the table.

I turn to look at Draco and his eyes go wide at the amount of food that sits on the table. He grabs food and shoves it onto his plate. I grab a few things too and begin to eat alongside him.

"I wonder what our dorms will look like." Draco says looking at me.

"I bet everything's green." I chuckle.

"I heard Hogwarts has the best common rooms too." He adds.

"I hope so, I heard the dungeons where the Slytherin house is located is freezing though," I say with a shudder.

We continue talking and eating until the feast ends.

"Slytherins, follow me." Our prefect yells.

We get up and follow our prefect to the Slytherin house. Draco, Crabbe, Goyle, and I push to the front of the crowd. Draco shoves anyone who gives us a bad look for cutting through. We walk into a giant stairwell with many flights of stairs. All of a sudden they start to move, and shift around.

"Um, what if we need to get somewhere and the stairs move in the opposite direction? Anyone at Hogwarts ever think of that?" I ask sourly. I get chuckles from Draco, Crabbe, and Goyle.

"Nothing here makes any sense at all." Draco frowns responding to my comment.

I see the Gryffindors walk up the staircase, as we walk down to the dungeons. The farther we ascend down the colder it gets. At least it isn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. 

We come to a halt in front of a blank stone wall. The prefect then turns to face us.

"The wall is bewitched, this here is the entrance to the Slytherin house. Do not forget, because no one is going to help you enter. The password at this moment is Scales, but it changes every fortnight. You will be informed of the change before it happens. You must not share the password with any non-Slytherin students, or any teacher other than Snape, he's the head of the Slytherin house, as you should already know." He informs us.

"Scales." He says towards the wall, and it shifts into an entrance. We enter the common room and look around. There are glass windows shining a green light into the room. The windows are underwater, showing the inside of the black lake. That's what's making the light appear green. A fireplace burns in the center of the room. The mantle is decorated with a large white skull. Green couches and black throw pillows decorate the room. 

It's pretty cozy, considering it's the Slytherin common room. I was expecting cement floors but instead was greeted with dark hardwood floors and black rugs.

"The girl's dorms are up the stairs to the left, and the boy's dorms are up the stairs to the right. Curfew is 10:00 pm, and it's currently 10:20 pm, so you must either stay in your dormitories or the common room for the rest of the night. You'll find your luggage along with your school schedule has been put in a pile over there. You may grab your things and find a room. There are only 3 solo rooms for first years available, so if you want one you must hurry." He explains.

"I'm going to grab a room, Meet you back in the common room in like 15?" I ask Draco.

"Sure, better hurry if we are going to get solo rooms." He says already running to his bags.

I dash over to my things and run down the girl's hallway before anyone else can. I run into a solo room and lock the door.

"Thank merlin." I sigh and throw my stuff on the bed. I expect all of the Slytherin girls to be rude and I don't want to have to deal with them.

I look around the room, noticing a pretty good-sized closet and bathroom. I also notice a window looking into the black lake, shining in green light. I wish Maxx was here. I snap myself back into reality when I realize I have to meet Draco in the common room soon. I unpack all of my bags and trunks off of my trolley. I put things into the dressers, closet, and bathroom. 

I go to hook my owl's cage to the ceiling but realize that it's too high up. I take a moment to admire the old-looking crystal chandelier. 

When I was done setting up my room, it was time to meet Draco in the common room. 

I bring my schedule to compare it with his. I hope we get the same classes, it was very likely considering we were both first-year Slytherins. I walk down the stairs to see him sitting on one of the green couches. I walk over and sit next to him.

"Did you get a solo dorm?" I ask him.

"Yeah, although I had to fight Crabbe and Goyle for it. Literal animals." He scoffs. "How about you?"

"Yeah, I didn't have to fight anyone for it though," I answer. "Did you bring your schedule? What classes do you have?" I ask.

He holds his paper next to mine to compare them.

"We have every class together." He smiles.

"Good I can't stand some of the people here already and I don't know what I would do if I had to talk to them." I say jokingly.

We talked for what seemed like forever, but got tired and decided to go to bed.

"I'll meet you in the common room at 7:15 so we can get breakfast," Draco calls to me as we part ways between the girl's and boys' hallways.

"Goodnight Draco." I yell back at him.

"Goodnight (y/n)." He replies and turns around. I laugh when he hides his red face. He gets nervous so easily. 

I walk to my dorm, take a shower, and go to bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 33 9
Harry Potter is an Auror. He and his boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, live together. Harry gets injured on the job, and Draco is not handling it very well. H...
27K 280 51
Draco & Y/n story. A romance between Draco and Y/n (You). You are a 16 years old just moved from Italy at your old Witch school to start a new life...
24.6K 277 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
337K 6.7K 19
They are brewing a love potion when a certain klutz causes a whole problem that he will now have to solve. Read the story to figure out what will hap...