Chasing Annabelle [Available...

By blackinker

published by PabPub.com Annabelle shone like the moon, about her aura was a pearly glow. Somtoo was dim like... More

Featured Reviews and Comments
intro
Prologue
The Game
Leaving Foot Prints
Leaving Foot Prints 2
Discussion forum
Crossing Thresholds
The Order of Chaos

Authors Note

20 5 1
By blackinker

Hey guys, it breaks my heart to have to watch the journey of this book come to an end on wattpad. Writing this book here, with you guys reading, has been a tremendous and worthwhile experience. But unfortunately (or not) remaining on wattpad is not every author's dream and for this reason, I am happy and yet regretful to announce that this book has been signed exclusively and published by pabpub.com. Yay!!!

You should be happy for me. Look at the 15 seconds video, isn't it beautiful? It's sexy as hell and I love it:

So, yes. That is pretty much it.

If you are just reading and you just got here, then I bet you are enjoying the book so far. But trust me, you have no idea what's coming for you. This is the one book I know that has no single bad review. You should go over to pabpub.com/books/1 , get it in any format you like and continue reading.

It is really cheap and affordable and if you have just signed up on PabPub, you may be able to receive a reading coupon which will allow you to read it for free. Try it, you will love it. Thank me later.

It is also available on Amazon Kindle, Litireso, Okadabooks, Bambooks and more.

Thank you, and I love you guys. I will be working on a sequel and be updating here. So watch this space. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 4.4K 29
"I know you all are not hard of hearing. If you heard your name, step out now!" The fact that the Principal didn't use the intercom, but stepped out...
305K 51K 87
*Could you ever love a broken person?* "I understand that you're broken," he said as he lifted her chin so she stared directly into his eyes. "But I...
21K 4.8K 41
{COMPLETED} "This is the sequel to The Wrong Crowd." "I have not broken your heart - you have broken it; and in breaking it, you have broken mine."...
465 116 7
Adjusting her glasses, she cleared her throat and said to them; "never underestimate the quiet ones who sit silently by the corner and watch you thro...