๐Ÿ’™ the Love He Gave To The al...

By unwantedgalaxy14

draco malfoy is a quiet boy, but why? well ill tell you why! since draco was born he was a albino and his par... More

๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’ซA albino?!๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’š
INTRODUCING YALL
๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ’hey! im harry!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿบ
โ™ก๐Ÿ’ซMine!๐Ÿ’ซโ™ก
โ™คhermioneโ™ค

wanna chat?

85 3 3
By unwantedgalaxy14

Hey my lovelys! So i have decided to make a discord! Mostly because im a sad lonely depressed bitch and i need friends but ya! If u want to get to know me you are welcome to join! Ill be on the discord every day from 10:00 to 1:00.
On Thursday and Friday ill be on from 10:00 to 11:30!
I wont be on at Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks you!
Ill put the link in the comment box!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
113K 905 20
|๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐— ๐…๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘| ~โ€ข๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐งโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌโ€ข~ ~โ€ข๐˜/๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐š...
169K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
995K 61.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...