The Alpha's Silent Mate

Av Blackdustwolf

C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ... Mer

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐞
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
𝑬𝒑𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆
𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐝𝐞

6

14.3K 588 84
Av Blackdustwolf

Author's note
This chapter is dedicated to LunaKertia for being one of the first to add this story to your reading list, and topsy411 for the correct guess and the truckload of support. Love you both.
Check out their books too please, they are amazing.❤️
Anyways on with the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omega

Ford, what was that for? I question my wolf.

I was protecting mate. He says in a duh tone.

You do know that she doesn't know that she's our mate?

You're boring me. Goodbye.

He retreats to the back of my mind.
I know I'm being unreasonable. I should be happy that he took control when he did, if we hadn't shown up when we did, I don't even want to think about what could've happened to the princess. My princess.

The wolves that attacked her are being held prisoner in the dungeon. I recognized them on sight. Three of our own packmates attacked the princess without a second thought.
What makes me angrier is that they attacked her while she was vulnerable.

But I'm just glad that she's safe for now.

I continue sitting at the edge of my pond in wolf form.
My mind drifts off to sweet daydreams of my mate and I happy together.
It's like I can almost hear her lovely voice.

"The sunset is beautiful, isn't it?"

My wolf ears perk up and my heartbeat quickens. Her intoxicating scent I can smell from miles away fills my nostrils.

She sits down next to me. I get up and circle her once, checking for injuries and wounds.

She sees what I am doing and chuckles. How I love it when she smiles.

"Don't worry, I'm fine now. I was given a potion and now I'm as fit as a fiddle!" She says.

I give her a wolfy grin and go back to my previous spot next to my mate.

She moves closer and wraps her arms around my neck. I lick her face and smile at her adoringly. Well, I can't exactly smile in wolf form, but let me just forget about logic right now and enjoy the tingles I get from her delicate touch.

"You know what we should do?" She asks after a few minutes of silence.

I blink at her.

"A sleepover! At my castle. With Darcy."

I think about it.

The last time I had been in that castle was the night King Aaron and Queen Aliyah, Chloe's parents, were poisoned. That day, Chloe, Kaden and I were busy flinging our food at each other under the table, so the only people who ate were the grown-ups. Those two really helped me with grieving my own parents and Chloe's parents treated me like their own son.

I look down at her beaming face. I can't disappoint that.

I will personally make sure you don't.

Okay, fine.

I nod my head at her. She lets go of me and does a little happy dance.

It's cute. She's cute.

She's ours.

Ford resurfaces and takes control of my - well, his - body.

I involuntarily jump up and yip like a puppy playing with it's owner.

"Oh, I see it's your wolf in control now." She stops dancing and faces me.

"Uhm, well, thank you. For saving me earlier." She says while running a soft hand through my fur.

I lean in to her touch.

She giggles softly and stands up.

"Let's race!" she says and strips off her dress.

I gain enough control to turn my wolf head away before Ford does something that we'll regret.

Soon enough, she nudges my side with her shimmering white snout. I turn and face her.

She barks and takes off towards the castle. I follow behind her, enjoying the moment.

After our little race, our wolves play a game of tag and hide-and-seek.

By the time we reach the castle, it is dark and the stars are out.

A guard brings some clothes for Chloe and I. She probably mind-linked her adoptive mother, Alpha regent Mia, that she's having a guest over. A male guest.

We take the clothes in our mouths and pad over to the nearest bushes and shift back.

She comes out first and waits for me in front of my bush.

Breathe in. Breathe out. No one will hurt me. No one knows me here. I hope.
Kaden isn't going to be around, so won't be my replacement, Anastasia.
Just princess Darcy and my mate.

"Oh, are you coming out? No one will hurt you,I promise." She speaks with a gentle tone.

I follow behind her.

The large castle doors are opened for us and we casually step in.

The place is still the same as when I left. Big, but homey.

I look over at the small table with a large vase on it. Chloe and I broke the first three!
I see the portraits of the previous royals.
Awful Agatha with her permanent scowl still hung next to the portrait of Angelic Anjelica, Chloe's grandmother.
Sky blue eyes is definitely a gene that started from the top of the family tree.

We reach the grand marble staircases with shiny, maroon handrails. The very handrails that I used to slide down on when I was a pup.

"Chloee! Where are you? And where's the surprise guest!" A voice booms and brings me out of my nostalgic thoughts.

I turn around to meet a dark skinned woman with curly black hair. What catches my eye is not her bright smile, but the scar that runs diagonally over her left eye. It makes her look mature, but not old and dangerous, but not that badass.

"Hello there, I'm Mia. Unfortunately, Kaden isn't around, I'm sure you two would've got along. What's your name?" She says with a genuine smile on her face.

"Uhm, Mia. He doesn't speak. His name is..." Chloe says, then trails off and looks at me with a puzzled face.

"Come to think of it. We don't know your name."

Mate doesn't even know us, you fool!

Yeah. I was so busy talking that I didn't let on what my name is. 

Ford starts fighting me for control.

"Hey hey hey. Calm down there, no problem. We'll just go without a name for a little bit, okay?" Alpha Mia says while taking my arm.

Her eyes appear silver for a split second.

What?

"I'm just calming your wolf, dear."  she links me.

I take a step back. This is going to be a night I won't forget.

Chloe

"Okay, thanks Mia. You can leave!" I shoo Mia out of my chambers.

So far, Darcy, Oh and I have made some crazy combination smoothies that clearly none of us enjoyed. We also watched two movies and finished five buckets of popcorn. Darcy may be a witch, but she eats like a wolf!

Darcy and I are having a terrible-singing contest and Oh got the unfortunate task of being our judge.

"Aaaand Iiiiiiiiiiii will always loOOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" We finish Whitney Houston's song on a loud off-key note.

Honestly that lady has some lung capacity that I envy.

Poor Oh looks dazed.

We hug him from his sides and apologize for nearly busting his eardrums for the tenth time tonight.

"I know what we should do next! But we need an onion. Come on guys let's go." Darcy says and grabs my wrist and a fistful of Oh's shirt.

Oh no. No. Not again!

The rapid spinning comes soon and I almost topple over.

Luckily, it stops faster than every other time we've teleported.

We are in the kitchen.

"Okay, get the onion, so we can get outta here." I say as I climb up on a barstool.

Oh just stands and leans on the wall.

"Accio onion." I say aloud.

Darcy just bursts out laughing.

"You think we're in a Harry Potter world? Think again, princess." Darcy says and continues chuckling.

I've learned that witches find it very funny when non magic users try using random spells they learn from books.

I once tried the avada kedavra and almost had a heart attack when Lisa dropped to the floor. She and Darcy made me believe that I killed her, then Darcy pretended to resurrect her and I gave her all my candy so she wouldn't tell on me.

The perfect prank.

"Here it is!" Darcy says after rummaging through some cupboards.

"Great, let's go. On foot." I say as I bounce off the barstool.

"I didn't say anything." Darcy shrugs, making her blue night gown ride up a little.

I decided that I should wear long pajamas tonight, so here I am, in a My Little pony set of pajamas and fluffy white cloud slippers.

We walk out of the kitchen and bump into Jewel, Kaden's mum the current Beta female.

"Hi Jewel!" Darcy and I say.

"Hi girls!" She hugs us.

Her eyes wander to behind us and land on Oh.

Oh's eyes widen at the sight of her. Jewel looks at him with a shocked expression.

Her face pales.

"Jewel?" I ask.

She stays quiet and walks over to Oh slowly. She stops a few feet away from him. They continue staring at each other.
Jewel's expression was one of surprise and Oh's was one of pure bewilderment.

Jewel gulps and whispers so faintly I almost couldn't hear.

"Lorenzo?"

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

84 11 10
"Channing..?" I screamed. "TURN AROUND AND FACE IT LIKE A MAN!" I yelled. "You are all I have now Channing. You are all I have Channing. Alpha or not...
405K 8.5K 60
A King needs his Queen, to rule by his side. To see the beauty in every little things.. Its all Alexander ever wanted. To feel the bond of a Mate. To...
652K 34.2K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...
2K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...