Sanders Sides oneshot book (p...

By ParkerUwUForever

I reached the chapter limit on my last one so I'm continuing it here! More

Info and requests
Thomas X Roman (requested)
demus/dukeceit fluff
Thomas X Virgil (requested)
Moxiety smut
remus
Romulus X Janus (requested)
idk, moceit royality analogical lamp?
intrulogical
analogical
intrulogicality smut
prinxiety
Virgil
Patton X any/all
anxceitmus (requested)
loceit (requested)
logicality
EEEEEEEEEE!
LxPxJ
prinxiety and demus fluff
Analogical fluff
Logicality prinxiety demus
Analogical angst
logicality
DLAMP
moceit fluff
Family/human AU headcanons
Kind of a chapter but not really
Clearing it up/small vent
intruality
demus
dukexiety
moceit and remile
intrulogical
logicality and Virgil angst/fluff
anxceitmus smut (requested)
analogical angst/fluff
dukexiety fluff
dukexiety pt2
analogical
Patton angst
logince fluff
intruality smut/fluff/slight angst
analogicality (vent chapter)
Roman angst
stepbrothers (twinsXlogan)
Patton/moceit angst/fluff
Hey!
QnA because why not
QnA answers
desleep (old request)
Roman X Remy (old request)
moceit logince and dukexiety
moxiety smut (request)
Logicality (vent chapter)
intruloceit
Prinxiety angst
Logan Angst
prinxiety (requested)
anxceitmus
demus smut
A/N (update)
intrulogicality/patton angst/vent chapter
virgil angst/analogical fluff
Logan angst(requested)
anxciet/patton
Vent Chapter- Virgil angst
Logan angst/Remus angst
Wholesome baby Patton
analogicality angst
intrulogical smutty fluff
demus
angsty Patton
Request update
platonic intrumoceit
plationic moxiety angst/fluff
Patton angst
Virgil
Prinxiety
moceit smut
Virgil/intrulogical
Logan angsty fluff
Moxiety angst/platonic royality fluff
Dares for sides
Hey guys
creativitwins angst
platonic moxiety fluff
creativitwins comfort fluff
prinxiety smut
Angst
twins angst/fluff/comfort
moxiety
Virgil and Janus angst
logicality and Prinxiety
Virgil angst
intrulogical (requested)
roceit
analogical (requested)
analogical
Janus (requested)
analogical
moceit (requested)
Logicality Demus Prinxiety
DRLAMPT
Virgil/logicality
creativitwins fluff

Twins and Virgil, Moceit angsty fluff

1.2K 27 3
By ParkerUwUForever

Inspiration- the movie Room on netflix. What I was on- exhaustion, pop and jelly beans

Implied and mentions of rape, sexual assualt
Kidnapping
Murder mentions
Bad cop man-dude
Abuse mentions
Alot of messed up stuff but it gets better

The boys never understood. Why mommy told them to be quiet. Why mommy was scared of daddy. Why daddy was mean to mommy. Why...why mommy made those sounds at night.

They were 6 when their baby brother was born. The twins, Remus amd Roman, took good care of their brother Virgil. Protected him when mommy was getting yelled at by daddy.

"Mommy, why did daddy hit you?" Remus asked, hugging his moms leg. Roman held Virgil, who was a year old now.
"I made a mistake and daddy got mad, I'm ok sweetie," their mother said gently, brushing his messy hair from his eyes.

"Mommy...can we go outside?" Roman, age 9, asked softly, looking out the window. In a panic, his mother ran over and closed the blinds and curtains, pulling her son away from the window.
"You know daddy doesnt want us near the windows, honey. You need to stay away,"

"Sorry, mama...daddy won't punish you for it, will he?"
"I don't know, just stay away from the windows. Go play with your brothers," she kissed his head and roamn ran off to find his twin and three year old brother, who were playing in the bedroom.

The boys heard their father come home. They got scared. They always got scared when he was around. Their father was a cruel man. He hit their mother. He sometimes hurt them. But mommy always protected them. She did her best to never let him hurt them. She often told them to hide in the closet or something, to make sure they were safe from him.

But they never knew why he was always so angry. Why he never wanted them around the windows. Or outside. Or why mommy was so scared of him.

Then one day, while daddy was at work amd mommy was sleeping, the boys got out. They were so curious of the outside world. So they opened the back door and took Virgil outside with them.
"Woah," Remus breathed in shock.
"Its so pretty!" Roman said smiling. The two each held one of Virgils hands and ran. The youngest sibling giggled amd tried to keep up, running between them.

"Mommy said that's called a road, where does it go?" Remus asked when they found the little dirt path.
"Let's find out!" Roman smiled happily.

They followed that path. They followed it for a long time. Until the road became something else.

"Little boys," a voice called. They turned and saw a tall man with a shirt that looked to be the forest and matching pants, black hair and deep brown eyes. He had a gun on his shoulder. A large one. The kind daddy had.

"What are kids your age doing out here all alone? Where are your parents?" The man asked them, walking closer.
"Daddy never let's us outside so we came to explore!" Remus said happily.
"Where is your house?"
"Really far that way, covered by trees," Roman told him.
"Come with me, ok?" The man held out a hand and Remus took it. He led the three boys to his truck.

"Mommy said not to go into the trucks with bad man," Roman said nervously.
"I'm going to take you into town. What are your parents names?" The man asked them.
"Mommys name is....Jesse," Roman said. "Daddy doesnt have a name,"

"Jesus christ...alright. How old are you boys?" The man took a deep breath.
"We're nine and our brother is 3," Remus said.
"Can you please get into the back of my truck? I'm going to take you to town and I'm going to make sure you get home safe,"

The boys nodded and sat in the backseat the man buckled them in and they drove a large distance. The boys were were in awe. They had never seen things like this. They were born in that house and never left. Ever.

They were taken to the police station. By protocol, they had to take a DNA test to find their parents.

"Officer Benson? Is officer Benson your father?" The cops asked them after the results came back. The twins were confused. "This man. Is that your daddy?"
"Yeah. That's daddy," Remus said softly, looking at the picture the cop showed him.

"I'm going to call your daddy, ok. Hes in the building,"
"No!" Roman cried.
"What?"
"No. Daddy is mean. Daddy hurts mommy," Remus said, holding his brothers tightly.
"What do you mean, he hurts mommy?"

The cop, a kind looking woman with long brown hair, tied back, asked them a few questions about their daddy.

"I want mommy," Virgil pouted after almost 2 hours of being gone.

"Where are my sons?" A scarily familiar voice demanded. Virgil whimepred in response and hid in his brothers jacket.
"Officer Benson, you are not allowed to see the boys at this time. We need to take you in for questioning," the lady officer said, standing up.
"Let me talk to my kids first," he demanded.

"Where is mommy? I want mommy," Virgil started crying.
"Its ok kiddo, we're going to get your mommy,"

"I'll to pick her up," Their dad said, turning and leaving.

But an hour passed. And he still wasnt back. Then two. Three.

"That's it, track his badge. We need to find that son of a bitch," another officer said in an annoyed tone. The women nodded. Virgil was asleep on Remus' lap, Roman asleep on his shoulder. Remus was wide awake, feeling the need to protect his brothers in this terrifying and new world.

Virgil had fallen asleep after crying for a very long time. Roman had gotten bored and eventually fell asleep as well.

Remus got tired quickly and soon the three were all asleep.

They woke up to alot of commotion. They saw daddy being pulled away. Blood...he was almost covered in blood.

"Where's  mommy?" Remus demanded. Virgil was crying again and Roman was starting to panic, small tears pricking his eyes. "Where is our mom?"

"Boys, your mom...daddy hurt mommy really bad. You're going to come with me and we're going to take you somewhere safe," the officer told them. "A family is going to take you and they're going to keep you safe, they're going to protect you and feed you,"
"Like mommy did?"
"Yes. Like mommy did,"

A week later, they met their new family. The people that would love them and take care of them...the rest of their lives.

Patton was a happy and smiley blond with blue eyes and Janus was a calm and welcoming man with brown hair and brown eyes. They had their own son, Logan. Logan had black hair and deep blue eyes. He was 12.

"Hi kiddos, my name is Patton. This is my husband Janus and our son Logan," Patton said smiling.
"I'm Remus...this is my brother Roman and our baby brother Virgil," Remus muttered.

"Those are beautiful names," Patton knelt in front of the brothers. "Do you know why you're here?"
"Daddy hurt mommy again," Roman answered, slightly hiding behind Remus.
"Yeah. Well Janus and I are foung to be like your new mommy and daddy, ok? Just like we are with Logan,"
"Why? Why cant we go back to mommy?" Roman asked in a wary voice.
"Mommy is going to be in a place that'll keep her safe for awhile, until shes better. And when she is, you're going to see her again. But until then, you're staying with us," Patton had such a warm and welcoming vibe. Virgil unlatched from his brothers and ran into the man's arms, holding him tight. Patton hugged him gently, brushing his hair lightly.

"Its ok, little one. You're safe now. You all are," Patton picked the three year old up and led the twins to their room. They were holding hands, both refusing to let go of the other.

"This is your bed. The officers told us you boys may want to share for awhile. And we have a special bed for little Virgil," Patton told them. The twins climbed onto their bed, Patotn putting Virgil down on it so the toddler could crawl onto his brothers laps.

6 years had passed. The boys were 12, 15 and 17(Logan)

"Papa, Dad...what were our borth parents like? I kind of remember our dad and alot of our mom. What happened to them?" Remus asked. Patton almost dropped his plate at the question.

"Um...w-well...we dont know much," he said nervously.
"Please papa, please tell us whatever you know," Roman said softly. Virgil nodded beside them.

Well...what we do know is that your dad...um...he kidnapped your mother when she was 19. And about a year later...she had you two," Patton told them. The bos were all three in shock at this news. That they were the result of rape...and a kidnaping.

"Your dad, he hurt your mom really bad the day you all left. You spent a week in the police station, while they contacted a home for you. And that was us. Your dad was arrested and will never be able to get you, so you have no reason to worry about him,"

"Daddy was scary," Virgil mumbled, hugging Remus.
"Yeah, he was," Remus agreed.
"Why did you want to take us?"
"Because I was in a similar situation when I was young. I was always bouncing between foster homes and centers. It's an awful thing, and we wanted you to be safe. So we fosters you for a few weeks before offically adopting you,"
"Is mommy dead?" Virgil asked the question the twins both were thinking.

Patton nodded sadly. The boys all stayed quiet for a long while

"But it's ok, because you're safe here with us," Janus said with a gentle smile, hand on Vigils shoulder. Virgil smiled amd nodded, hugging him.

Ending this here, it's already pretty long and I'm out of ideas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 412 22
sanders sides oneshots (started: 27|11|16 ended: 24|04|18)
79.9K 1.2K 30
Hi again! Same person, last account was deleted. Anyway, this book is completely sfw (aka nonsexual!) and I hope you enjoy! Some are just short drabb...
4.2K 172 21
I will be writing a lot of angst in here but occasionally some fluff. I will take requests (it saves me the pain of having to come up with stuff by m...
201K 4.7K 116
This is my first book so don't judge me also I might take a while to post Also this is ONLY fluff (warning inappropriate language) This is the first...