Like He Never Left

By blondeinjeans

"Listen, son. You've got a great girl waiting for you. Do her a favor and don't mess it up this time." I star... More

!!Warning!!
better blurb
playlist
cast
character aesthetics
prologue
Chapter 1: The Asshole Returns
Chapter 2: Don't Be Ridiculous
Chapter 3: Consider Me a Dumbass
Chapter 4: The Truth
Chapter 5: Chicken
Chapter 6: Bone to Pick
Chapter 7: Snap Dragons
Chapter 8: Distance
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
The End
THANK YOU

New Announcements!

320 4 0
By blondeinjeans

Hi guys! So remember a couple of chapters ago when I told you I had some things I was working on and to keep an eye out? Yeah well I couldn't contain myself any longer!

With the end of Like He Never Left only a chapter away, I am excited to announce that I officially have prequel plans! This will follow Josie's and Colt's beginnings with a unique twist. 

And without further adieu, I present to you Where She Was!

Dear Grammy, 

Colt Michael Roberts. The high school superstar athlete with three first names (that I constantly tease him about); the guy ladies wish they had, the guy other boys wish they were. Arrogant and hot-headed to some, but big-hearted to others. Colt Michael Roberts. My best friend.

Through thick and thin, it was us against the world. Whatever life threw at us, whether it be curveballs like accidentally blowing up the high school parking lot (it was the Fourth of July, please stop harassing me about it!) or unfair fastballs like his mother's tragic death a few years ago, together, we could overcome it. Hell, I don't know why I'm telling you this. You've seen us. You know how we work.

Until we don't. Until there are too many drinks involved, too many choices to make with not enough time to think them through—which neither of us is very good at anyways—that mere 'I'm sorry's' can't fix. Until one prank to rile up his hot-head goes just a little too far, and soon we're both caught in a web of lies of our own spinning.

I don't know if we're going to come out of this one, Gram. If we do though, I know our whole relationship is going to change, for better or worse.

--

There's the synopsis! Because their main story is Like He Never Left and we (almost) know how it ends, Where She Was is going to be more like a short anthology of sorts for it. 

While working on it, I also made some aesthetics, which are in my opinion, way better than the ones I made for this book. Wanna see? Here ya go!

SABRINA CARPENTER AS  JOSIE

MARCO MIGNOT AS COLT

JOSEPHINE LANGFORD AS SUEELLEN

RUEL AS TOMMY 

TATE MCRAE AS CARRIE ANN

RUDY PANKOW AS BOBBY

HAILEE STEINFELD AS JUNE

JAMES KAKONGE AS WES

So there ya have it for Where She Was! Yes I made Josephine's hair red, and yes, to put it simply, I made Wes black. I live in the northern US in a predominantly white community. My characters do not. I would be so dumb and just another asshole who cut out fair representation just because she was only thinking about where she lived. and I hope you're as excited as I am to dive deep into their story. I have the first couple chapters all ready to go as soon as LHNL is done.

Anyway, till next time!!! I love you all!!!

XX Blondie XX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 3.3K 41
There are things you need to know about Ally aka Allison Hart : 1) She's a hotshot lawyer with a hundred percent win record. 2) She must get marrie...
234 0 36
It was an impossible choice between a man chosen for her or a handsome stranger's solution - a temporary contractual marriage. Her choice left her f...
34.6K 690 47
********************************************** I stand up, not being able to handle this, "You're telling me, we're moving to some hick town in the m...
10.8K 146 44
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...