Entangled Fate

By Amyraamyr001

"Many people don't get the one who they wanted to be with,but ended up with who they are supposed to be with... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1πŸ‘‘
Chapter 2πŸ‘‘
Chapter 3πŸ‘‘
Chapter 4 πŸ‘‘
Chapter 5πŸ‘‘
Chapter 6πŸ‘‘
Chapter 7πŸ‘‘
Chapter 9πŸ‘‘

Chapter 8πŸ‘‘

72 17 21
By Amyraamyr001

"Insulting others is never a way of correcting them. Instead,it causes more damages & proves that we need help ourselves"
~Mufti Ismail Menk.

Nawar honked at the gigantic gates adorned with gold,after sometime a security man opened the door & she drive into a large mansion which is a perfect definition of luxury,her car came to a halt in the parking lot,she came out of the car in a black straight skirt with a white shirt & top it up with a black Abaya,with a matching veil securely on her head & a Kate spades bag, she rang the bell of the mansion & it was opened by a cute girl of 9 year old ,the scent of bakhoor hitting her nose.

"Aunty Nawar" the girl squeal dashing into her body,if not that Nawar maintain her stance her butt would have landed on the floor.
"Afrah na, ya school"Nawar ask bending to the girls height as she peck her chubby cheeks filled with makeup,Nawar want to laugh but it will just hurt the little girls feeling, the girl also kiss Nawar cheeks back.
"School is boring & it sucks" Afrah said scrunching her nose, Nawar hasn't met anyone that hates school like Afrah during her own time she is always excited to go to school mostly to escape from mummy.

"What did Ya manalee said about her make ups" Nawar ask the little girl who happens to love make-up like her sister, their little aspiring make-up artiste,the make up was okay except the brow that spoil it,it look like a map on a GPS tracker, she is still finding it hard to draw brow on her face.
"Shhh its our little secret" Afrah said putting her little index finger on Nawar lip.
"Okay"Nawar said as they did their signature hi five, low five.

"Where is ya manal" Nawar ask standing up
"In Mami's room, ya Nawar I have a small gift for you" Afrah said
"what is it, is it chocolate" fareedah ask with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes but don't tell ya manal" Afrah
Nawar laugh at what she said, manal is a no nonsense lady she use to deal with Afrah for being stubborn.

Nawar saunter upstairs to Mami room, the Bulama is like her second home do she know every nook & crook of the house. "Assalamualaikum" she salaam entering the room that scent of bakhoor.
"Walaikum salaam" two voices answered.
"Inna kwana Mami"she greeted looking at manal who has her head on her mothers lap, as Mami massage & oil it.
"Yawa Nawar, ya gida da kowa da kowa,ba matsala ko"Mami ask smiling widely at her , she is the motherly figure Nawar has in her life,she treats Nawar like her daughter.
"Jam" Nawar replied

"Are you not supposed to remove your head from my lap so that my daughter can hug me" Mami said to manal who was smiling at her bestfriend.

Manal remove her head, so that the mother-daughter can hug , Nawar move to Mami pecking her cheeks.
"Sit down so that I can massage your head too"Mami said, making Nawar to sit down & place her head on her lap, as she oil her hair with what she think is peppermint & tea tree oil, it felt so soothing as she close her eyes feeling Mami's hand against her scalp.

How she wish these people were are family, but still they're, family isn't always about bloods, its the people in your life who want you in theirs, who accept you for who you're,the ones who will do anything to make you smile & who love you no matter what, she finds solace in her best friends & her family, the only people that stood by her, understand & care for her. They means a lot to her,they know a lot about her & still love her for who she is, instead of giving advice,solution or cures to her pain ,they've chosen to share & touch her wounds with a warm tender hands, & face with her the reality of life ,assuring her it will be alright.

Their mom is the most nicest & most simplest person she has ever met ,the only motherly figure she has, Mami was the first person to know when she had her first period, though they've had the sensitization at school, her mind never went there , she scrouch down in a corner in manals room crying her eyes out because of the blood that's coming out ,she thought maybe she hurt her self.

Mami who came to manuals room to take the dirty laundry,with a worried etch face she ask Nawar what the problem was,Nawar did not reply her & told her its nothing scared Mami will chastise her for injuring her self, Mami who thought she was crying bcos of her dysfunctional families & all the tribulation from home told her to join manal in the garden,as she stood up to leave the room.

Mami noticed the blood stain & called her back, she gave her a pad & help her put it on,explained everything to her,teach her how to do the ritual bath, what to do & what not to do,the usual Naija mothers mantra of not playing With boys, no holding hands if not you will be pregnant, whenever she remember remember all what she told her she will laugh her heart out, she believe everything Mami said & even stop talking to boys including her stepbrother & Khalil mami son, even her male teachers & secluded her self from everyone, manal who did not know the reason for the changes told her Mom, Mami has to explain the context to her in a way she wouldn't misunderstood her.

Manal her soul sister, her bff, her do or die ride, she is a very beautiful lady with an average height ,a doesn't like eye,aquiline pointed nose,a cute pink lips that fits her warm olive skin tone, they grew up together & have been friends since they can't even remember, Manal is sassy, witty, beautiful.

Khalil is manal twin brother ,if there is anything like soul brother he is definitely that, he always make sure to put a smile on her face & cheer her up with his banters.

"There is some waffles & pizza in the kitchen go get your self some"Mami said patting her forehead.

Hearing the world pizza makes her raise her head up ,she wrap her veil into a turban & look at Mami with a wide smile,the dimples on her right cheeks deepening, she loved pizza especially with some extra cheese.

"Really"she ask already salivating,Mami homemade pizza is the best.
"Yes, just the way you love it" Mami said pecking her forehead.

"But mum you said its for dad" Manal ask pouting, if she knows its for Nawar she would have eaten it.

"She said that just to keep your hand off it & you're so dumb, don't you know that Abba did not like cheese" Nawar said sticking her tongue out to her best friend.

"Did you just call me dumb" Manal ask trying to hit her with the book she was holding.

"Thanks Mami" Nawar said running out of the room with manal on her trail still trying to hit her,she opened the kitchen door & entered bringing out the pizza from the microwave.

"Nawar if you know what's good for you better share that pizza into two" Manal said entering the kitchen breathing hard as if she've just run a marathon.

"Nopeee"Nawar said said tilting her head to manal, "ohhh la la la, bon apetite"

"Pretty please with cherry on top"she said making a bratty puppy eye & battling her eyelashes. Nawar flashed her perfectly white teeth at her.

"Nawar,you're violating girl friend code 7" Manal said huffing, "well that code have stopped working a long time ago"Nawar said & they both burst out laughing.

"I can't believe we make that nonsense sharing thing , it was so stupid" Nawar said rolling her eyes at their childishness then, they share almost everything.

"You said we will share everything,do you want me to remind you, you even said including your bf"Manal said teasing her ,she already know what Nawar will say.

" its better we cancel that stupid code, that bf means best friend & its chocolate, you know I don't know how to write shortcut of best friend at that time, & me not knowing that bf means boyfriend I wrote it, dont even let your imagination run wide,I can't share my Hammad with you"Nawar said dramatically her cat eye bulging out.

"Mumu, who will even share that idiot with you, I've added another f to that code a long time ago & mind you I can't share Umar with you or even have you as my kishiya you will give me hawan jini"Manal said rolling her eyes.

"Baby girl I don't do ghostie"Nawar said mockingly, Manal & Umar met on social media ,they're so fond of each other & have started dating,their very unique online love, they haven't meet yet bcos he live in France ,so Nawar name him that.

"You're so annoying I wish I could exchange you with a Charlotte Tilbury make up kit"Manal

"That's shows how classy am I, you know Charlotte Tilbury is an expensive brand, while I wish I can exchange you with a Nutella filled jar"Nawar said pouting at her friend.

"Warefa,Its can only be wishes, we're struck together forever & ever"Manal said sitting on the island, she took a slice of the pizza munch on it, while Nawar open the refrigerator & brought out a jug that contained a chilled zobo drink wit ginger & cucumbers, she poured it into a green acrylic cup & gave Manal hers, before sitting on the island as started eating her pizza.

"So ....."Manal said wanting to say something but then stop, Nawar raised her perfectly arched eyebrows at her telling her to say whatever she has to say.

"you were fired & you can't even tell me"Manal said angrily her hands ball into a fist looking at Nawar who was drinking her zobo without any care.

"What......"she ask almost choking on her drinks,how come Manal know, she wanted to tell her herself knowing Manal will lecture her about listening to Hammads whims.

"I was not fired, I quit" she said n a duh tone making Manal to look at her in a you can't fool me look.

"If you really wanted to quit, I will be the first person to know & do you even know who told me"Manal ask letting out a hiss.

"Khalil"Nawar ask bcos he is the only one she told, that boy is a snitch,she will surely deal with him.

"No, layla, skinny layla"Manal said glaring at her friend, she has to bear Layla taunt, mocking her about her friend getting sacked.

"That wicked witch of the north,she must be happy now ,am going to teach her a lesson for she will never forget"Nawar said angrily.

layla is the top bitch she've ever come across of course after her sisters, they've been enemies from as long as she can remember,from kindergarten to highschool to even university bcos they also attended the same university, she keeps following her around making her own life instead of Nawar's a living hell,she even followed Nawar to Lamido's & Son, Hammad father's company where they both are doing NYSC & she immediately she finished her service instead of her to continue working there she got fired & that bitch is still working there & is busy running her dirty mouth.

"Since you're through with your Service now & the job that you think of keeping has been snatched away from you what do you think of doing" Manal ask her friend raising one of her eyebrow.

"Sleep, eat, have fun & maybe be tour the world, then find a productive thing to do"she said with a shrug.

"You can still work at your Dad's company,why are you so realiant"Manal ask

" I don't like the idea of working in my dad's company, I want to be on my own & moreover I don't want trouble am not ready for world war 3, I have no one to fight for me, my favorite avengers characters that will come to my rescue are dead,Tony stark in the movie & Chadwick Boseman in real life, To add to my misery,the army of unsullied, the dothraki , free folks & knight of the vale are tired of coming to my rescue every time, they won't come, so its better I stays in my limit"Nawar said with a sigh, working in her dads company means another new drama from mummy.

"What about ,John snow, Arya stark,Daenerys Targaryen & her dragons viserion,Rhaegel & drogon they will be happy to help, we can also go & kidnap Shuri from Wakanda to help with the technologies"Manal added laughing at their banters, they both like superhero movies & football.

"Game of thrones is bae"Nawar said smiling,she just like the movie.

"Or should we watch the whole season again"Manal ask with a smirk

"You & who, we've rewatch it more than three times, count me out"

"Okay ,since you're out of job will you be my assistant"Manal ask pouting making baby eyes,Nawar can't refuse that innocent doe like eye.

''I knew you wanted something, i can pity your ministry sha you know am a good girl right but babe no free work oo"Nawar said flipping her imaginary hair,since her hair is covered she can't flip it.

"Okay I agreed I will pay you with any chocolate of your choice"Manal said to her chocolatee addict friend, the payment she is requesting for is chocolate not money.

"How am I sure you're not up to something, bcos my bestfriend will never agree to my chocolate request "Nawar ask giving her a scrutinizing look.

"Actually i have a special client to glam up today, so I need some help"Manal said all excited about the so called client.

Manal is a make up artiste,a very professional one at that, she started slowly & now many people know her & she is famous on social Media, she has done various make-up for brides & others.

"So am the new employee of Beaucoup Glammor, am so excited"Nawar giving her bestfriend a sloppy kiss on the cheeks.

"Eww ,don't make me change my mind,let's go to my room, I have gist for you"Manal said dragging her upstairs

👑👑👑👑👑👑

"Affrahhhhhh"Manal scream her sisters name on entering her room, the situation of her 4in1 rolling make-up train case was hilarious,the first box have been separated & was wide open on the floor,some of the content were on the fluffy white rug.

"I will beat the hell out of this girl today,I've warn her several times not to touch these cases,I even gave her some,lipstick,eye pencil ,concealer,
bronzer,powder & brushes yet she will still come here & disorganized everything for me"Manal fretted making her way to the door

"Manal DanAllah ki barta, she is just a kid & is trying to be like her sister, wallahi that girl is too talented for her age"Nawar said stopping her.

"Let me teach her a lesson today, ta raina ni, not only will she use my Makeup,she will use my hair bands on her dolls as if we're mates"Manal said face palming herself,afrah is really getting into her nose.

"Do you want me to remind you of the disaster you did with Mami make-up & dresses"Nawar said mockingly, Afrah has not even did half of what she did.

"But......"Manal try talking but Nawar cut her off, "No any but, look at the note she left"Nawar smiled picking up a A4 she that was left on the console.

"Sorry ya manalee I can't close it"

"You see what am saying,she wrote the note with my brand new red huda lipstick,she can open it but can't close it" Manal hissed seething in anger, if she is a cartoon character by now smoke will be coming out of her ears & nostrils.

"Sorry Ya manalee"Nawar mimicking afrah, jumpy on her friends fluffy bed, while Manal roll her eyes.

"Baby girl, guess who we are doing makeup for today"Manal said clapping her hands excitedly,you will think she've won a lottery ticket to attend Newyork fashion week.

"Melinda gate, Meghan Markle, Gigi hadid,Bella hadid,Naomi cambell,Kendall Jenner,Dakota Johnson,ivanka Trump,kharlie kloss & Miranda kheer"Nawar ask with a raised eyebrows, the kind excitement on her friends faceno be for here.

"No idiot, its Jazmine, jazmine Al-arab"She said jumping excitedly on her bed.

"Are you serious,as in the Jazmine freaking Al-arab, you better wake up if you're dreaming,how is that possible are you trying to say you're doing jazmine make up"Nawar ask giving her friend a skeptical look.

Though she don't know these jazmine she has seen her pictures on Manal's phone & on the cover of Vogue,Elle & Glammor, Manal is kinda her very big fan, anything she model from clothes to skin care products, Manal must get them,when she followed Manal on Instagram, Manal treated all their friends to Starbucks.

She knew Jazmine Al-arab as a supermodel, her Father is from the Middle East while her Mum is from Nigeria,so she is an Half caste, she has a huge fan base & has model for many Agencies, she's a brand ambassador to various skin care products & Muslim outfits, her Catwalk on the runaway is to die for & her photoshoot her fantabulous, she has over 25 millions followers on Instagram, which Manal happen to be one of them, she, she is not a fan .

"Wallahi am serious,she just came back to Nigeria ,I don't even know why she chose me out of all the professional Celebrity makeup artist we have in Nigeria"Manal said with a nervous laugh,she is scared.

"But how comes"

"I was just cyber stalking her as usual, she saw the pictures I used for Beaucoup official dp ,she said she likes the way the makeup I did for the bride blended perfectly & voila ,her manager emailed me the next day, that she is coming to Nigeria & will need my service" Manal rave.

"My friend don hammer,she don dey do makeup for a celeb, we don become celebs"Nawar squeal hugging her friend.

"Please stop speaking that your nonsense pidgin, you sucks at it,I've told you several times it sound like shit in my ear"Manal yawned closing her ears at her friends gibberish Naija pidgin,its sound funny.

" Oti Yawere ni, you need to be taken to Yaba left"Nawar said adding what she heard one of their friend Oyindamola said to Layla,she don't know the meaning but knew it must be an insult bcos layla shut her mouth immediately.

"Innillahi Nawar, do you know the meaning of what you just said"

"Its an insult right"Nawar ask pouting, making her cute dimples to pope out.

"A very big insult, you said am i crazy & the Yaba left you just said is a psychiatric hospital in Lagos"Manal quipped face palming herself,Oyindamola with her Slangs will put Nawar in trouble some days.

"Astagfirillah, I take back my word & step on it with my wedge,wallahi i don't even know the meaning, I just heard her said that to layla & it sound Funny to my ear"she said

"Next time know the meaning of whatever she said before saying it"Manal said laughing at her friends Horror face, she recall when Oyindamola was teaching Nawar Yoruba, instead of her to teach her the reasonable ones, she was teaching her insults & Nawar who was enthusiasm about learning the language mistakenly blurt it out & that's when Mr james their P.E teacher enter the class & said Nawar was calling him oloshi.

"Babes, how come Mr James did not give you the punishment he swore to"Manal ask her friends she still finds it odd,bcos instead of mr james to do what he promised he became her savior in school, no matter what Nawar did he will come & save her, he once send only her out of the class bcos the both of them were talking, while he just gave Nawar a warning.

"Money talks babe, who do you think is fuelling his pockets at that time & also Upgrade that his leggedize Benz to a brand new Honder Fit, he promised to make my life a living hell in that school,even though i was not refering to him, thanks to Dad who came & pick me up,he followed me to the parking lot to complain & immediately dad ask for his account, omo everything died down Immediately"Nawar dileanete laughing at the memories.

"Wonder of the eight world,Perks of having a rich dad, every little thing Nawar this ,Nawar that, Nawar is a good girl"Manal mimicked shaking her head,some teachers with their favoritism.

"Am so sorry once again"Nawar said holding her ear

"Apology accepted, now get up we have to pray Asr & get ready so we can make it to Transcorp hilton early"Manal said getting up from the bed.

'' she is staying in a hotel"Nawar ask her friend in a scared tone, she won't be able to follow her friends now.

"Kinda of, its a Guest inn right, the penthouse she was supposed to stay in is under renovation"Manal jabbered with a worried look.

"Have you told Mami & Abba"
"Yes, though they were not comfortable with it, I told them you & Khalil will go with me"Manal said with a pleading eye, she so much wanted her friend to go with her, she is so nervous about meeting Jazmine.

"I would've love to go with you, but you know my dad has informant & all those gossip mongers, they will start telling a different story"Nawar sighed, her father might not be in Nigeria but its like he left his eye in the country.

Nawar looks at Manal who was in a deep thinking,she looks sad, Nawar knew her not going means Manal not going also bcos Abba will not allow only her.

"How about I call or Text my dad to seek for his permission "Nawar ask tickling her friend .

"R...ea...ah..llly"Manal ask amidst laughter, "Yeah babe"Nawar quipped giving her a dimple smile.

"Yes babe,girlfriend code 3 Says "will do everything to makes each other happy" " Nawar said hugging her, Manal hug her back with the same enthusiasm,praying her dad will reply them immediately..

"Okay let me text him"Nawar said taking her phone as she texted him about where & why she is going there.

"I love you"
"I love you more"

"We should go pray, am sure by the time we're through ,he would have reply" she said dragging Manal to the bathroom.................

Assalamualaikum Habibaties, How are you?, if you like the chapter comment with a yay😂😂.

Nawar & Manal who likes their friendship😂😅, am already in love with those two , can't wait to meet Khalil😆😇.

And guys, these is just the start, the book is Amazing ,you don't wanna miss out❤❤.

Pls Tag your friends ,comment & also click that orange star,that's the least you can do for me😍😍.

Once again Remember to,

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo

Amyraamyr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 822 66
Following the life of a pluzsize nigerian lady after after her life comes crashing down when she finds out that her younger sister is secretly marrie...
13.6K 1.7K 31
Ibrahim, an easy going man who can sacrifice his happiness, if it means his son gets to have a mother. Maryam, a broken soul who found happiness i...
148K 14.2K 73
"So what are you doing in our house dingy girl?" He asked her coldly. "It's none of your business and please stop calling me dingy girl" She replied...
119K 18.9K 65
~BOOK 2 IN THE DESIRES SERIES~ STARTED ON 27-AUGUST-2020 FINISHED ON 14-OCTOBER-2020 Completed. #1 Nigerian On 05-Sept-2021 #18 Africa...