In 90 Days ~ Dreamnotfound

By pinktintedskies

After a joke becomes a reality, George becomes an American citizen in a way he never thought he would: by mar... More

Disclaimer!!!
Gogy's Afraid of Planes
Dream's Favorite Pizza Flavor Issssss
Sapnap's a Guitar Hero God
What's the Rush, Right?
A Nighttime Chapter Since 12-3 am is Superior
It's Just Polyester
Up the Hill, Under the Stars
Lol Funny Number (Jk)
I Love You, To a Certain Degree
Completely and Utterly World-Shattering
Blueberry Muffins and Sour Patch Kids
Don't Think, Just Speak
From Then to Now
No, Don't Change The Subject
Miles and Miles Away
Isle of Dream
Standing There Looking Pretty
What it Means to Truly Live
Final Words :)
New Story WHAAAT :0

Turns Out Not Everyone Drives Like a Florida Man :D

62.2K 2.1K 12K
By pinktintedskies

It was no wonder Dream was a cat person; he acted just like one. He and Patches had basically the same routines. They woke up in the morning, stretched, ate the food I had to serve, curled up in someone's lap, and then fell asleep for hours. That also just so happened to be the part of the morning we were on, and I couldn't feel my legs.

I was watching Netflix on Dream's TV while he laid over my lap fast asleep. His head was right up against the arm rest and his lanky legs extended out to the other arm rest. I could feel him breathe as his stomach was right on my lap. I sat in the middle with Patches right on top of him in front of me like a cute cherry on top. I stroked her soft fur absentmindedly, and she purred as I did so.

I was halfway through yet another episode of whatever anime I could find to spark my interest when the door suddenly bursted open with a very aggressive Sapnap on the other side. Dream shook in my lap and groaned, stuffing his face deeper into his pillow. Patches leapt off of us and ran into the kitchen.

"Get dressed, losers. We're going shopping," Said Sapnap, twirling around Dream's house key that was usually hidden somewhere on his porch.

"Fuck off, Sapnap!" Dream grunted, sitting up and throwing his pillow at him.

"Language," Bad said shortly, walking past Sapnap and onto the couch.

"Sorry, I didn't see you," Dream mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, we're going shopping," Sapnap repeated as if we didn't hear him the first time. He shut the door behind him.

"Where?" I asked.

"Are you watching Tokyo Ghoul? I love this anime!" Bad gasped. Dream looked just about ready to pass out again, and he let his head drop into Bad's shoulder as he glued his eyes to the TV.

"Aren't you guys getting married soon? We need to get suits!"

"We're eloping," Dream said, running a hand through his tousled-up hair. His voice was deep and husky.

"What's the real reason, Sapnap?" I asked, knowing he'd never wear a suit if he wasn't required to.

He grinned, pulling a card with a small white dog on it out of his pocket. He held it between his middle and index fingers. "I won a bet and Bad gave me his credit card. But we can't buy anything unless we buy things for the wedding first."

"Why?"

"Because it's a wedding! Don't you guys want to look nice?" Bad said.

"You guys are the only two coming with us, though."

"Yeah, but you only marry once. Might as well look good in the pictures, right?"

"Wait what?" I said. "You only marry once? Last time I checked, you can get married again."

"Well yeah, but don't you two love eachother?"

Both Dream and I looked at one another, and Dream smirked.

"I love him," He said. "But does he love me?"

My eyes flickered around the room. Just when I could finally go about my day without a pounding heart, he just had to say something like this. And with Sapnap and Bad surrounding us. He just loved cornering me.

"No," I said. "I actually hate you, Dream."

He laughed and got up, "Alright, we can dress up. George looks good in a suit anyway." He winked before turning on his heel and going up the stairs. My face flushed and I got up before anybody could notice.

"I'll go get dressed," I mumbled as I followed his trail up the stairs. I opened the bedroom door to see Dream pulling clothes from his closet. He looked up as I entered and tossed me the blue sweater he had bought me.

"I'm 98% sure it's going to rain today," He said.

"Oh, then maybe we just shouldn't go then." I shut the door behind me and flopped down on the bed. He chuckled.

"Nah, we'll be inside most of the time. Plus We haven't actually hung out with Sapnap and Bad in a while. Not since they ran off into the sunset together."

"True."

"And might as well, right?" Dream said, grabbing a pair of jeans from his drawer. "I have got so much money to spend on you."

"Me?"

His head shot up from his sweater and he let out another shaky chuckle and I could see his ears turn bright red under his thick blond hair. "Yeah. All you have are plain colored t-shirts, George. Add a bit more style."

"You're one to talk. All you wear are either white shirts and shorts or that sweater and jeans." I pointed at the sweater in his hands.

He laughed, "Then I'll change my style too. I'll pay for everything."

"Yeah, because you have to."

"Yeah." He stared at me with his intense gaze. It was the kind of stare to stop you in your tracks the moment it landed on you. And all you could truly do was stare back. But even that was intimidating. My heart pounded and my legs begged to book it.

"George," He said. I couldn't even say anything back.

"Huh?" Was all I could muster.

"I need to get dressed." He held up his clothes.

"Right." My legs finally started working again and I rushed over to my side of the drawers to grab whatever I could get my hands on first.

"Hey, no rush. If you wanna watch, you can."

"Dream, stop." It wasn't funny anymore. Not when I knew it wasn't a joke anymore. Usually he'd keep pushing it, knowing that I found it just as funny. But he must have sensed something in my tone because he, for once, stopped.

"Sorry."

"I'll be in the bathroom." I left with my head down. The bedroom door shut behind me. My heart sank as I entered the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Was I too harsh? No, all I did was ask him to stop, in which he did. There was no problem. It was all in my head. Right?

I looked myself in the mirror. Those were the eyes of guilt. I could just see it. They were brown on the outside, but guilty and afraid on the inside.

I didn't actually look at the clothes I grabbed before leaving. Dream was right, I really did wear the same thing everyday. The only difference that would be made about my outfit was that instead of Dream's sweater, I was wearing my own. Maybe going shopping wasn't a bad idea. We had not gone shopping once since I got there aside from buying the first blue sweater I could get my hands on.

But this would also be the first time Dream and I went outside together since we kissed. Maybe I was overthinking it and it would be alright, but it seemed more plausible that I'd spontaneously combust. Walking out with Dream after having his mouth on mine was the equivalent of just walking out with a giant hole in my chest. Like he was going to expose all my deepest darkest secrets by just standing there.

He was already downstairs when I got there. He was joking around with Sapnap while Bad watched the anime I had left him with.

"Where are we going?" I asked, to which everyone turned to me.

"Let's go to the mall. They have everything there," Bad said, rising to his feet and grabbing the remote." That way when we're done buying suits, we don't have to go out in the rain again to go wherever Sapnap wants."

"Alright, sounds good to me. Any budget?" Asked Sapnap, and Bad turned to him with a fiery yet still gentle glare. It was one similar to a parent or a second grade teacher.

"Don't max out my card," He said sternly.

Sapnap's face split into a grin. "How much money's in the card?"

"A lot. I'll be impressed if you manage to spend it all today."

Sapnap let out a mischievous giggle. What had Bad just done? "Bet," He said, turning on his heel and leaving the house.

"Can we get coffee?" Dream asked as we followed him out.

"Sure, but not Starbucks. Starbucks is trash."

"Sapnap, give me the keys," Said Bad.

"Why?"

"Because I just said you can drive to Dream's house."

"You don't trust me on the freeway?"

"It's not that, it's just that we agreed that you can drive to Dream's house and I get to drive for the rest of the day."

"Well I changed my mind. Your car is really fun to drive. It's not slow and rusty like Dream's."

"My car is not slow and rusty," Dream cut in. "I'm just a good driver, Sapnap."

He scoffed. "Sure. You're a good driver. I just can't get myself to believe it."

"Why not?"

"Because you're Dream."

We reached the car before Dream could inevitably drag me into the argument. Which was good, because I wouldn't be sure what to say. He was a good driver because we weren't dead yet, but he was crazy at night. His car was far from old and rusty. It was like one of those superheroes who were old and boring during the day and absolute beast at night.

Dream and I got shoved into the back. No surprise. Bad's car was far roomier than Dream's, though. It was black both on the outside and the inside, and it smelled nice too. Like pine trees. I wasn't sure about the front, but the backseat was the cleanest I had ever seen a car. Not a single candy wrapper or old water bottle in sight. It was like nobody had ever sat back here before.

Sapnap took the driver's seat and adjusted the mirrors. "Where's the mall?"

"See, you don't even know where anything is. I told you to let me drive," Bad retorted.

"I'll just look it up," Sapnap said, buckling up and pulling out his phone. Bad shook his head with a sigh.

"You know how to drive, right?" I asked. He gazed up at me through the mirror.

"I got my license right before coming here." He cracked a grin. "This is my first time going on the freeway."

I walked straight into a death trap. I turned to Dream, who was looking at me with tired wide eyes. But he laughed.

"You're going to kill us, Sapnap."

"How am I ever going to gain experience if I don't do it, though?"

Dream shrugged and sat back. "Can't argue with that logic."

He started the car and began driving. It started out fine. At least we didn't catch fire— something I expected to happen with Sapnap behind the wheel. Bad was just as paranoid— maybe even a little more. It was his car, after all. Every time he'd tell Sapnap to be careful, he'd just laugh it off and say it was fine.

And it stayed fine. We made it to the mall in one piece. I'd call him a better driver than Dream any day. Not to either of their faces, of course.

"There's a tailor shop on the second floor I think," Dream said, looking over to Bad for confirmation.

"Yeah. I have a suit, by the way. I don't need to be fitted."

"Sweet, so only me, Sapnap, and George?" He turned to the both of us, and we nodded.

We entered to see stores around every corner. People crowded every floor tile and lined up in front of the many stores. Teenagers strewn around the food court with their backpacks hung over their chairs, children raced into the Build-a-Bear only a few stores down. The mall seemed to have its own current as people all seemed to travel down the same direction, and Dream grabbed my hand to lead me down to follow.

My palms were sweaty and I quickly pulled away as soon as we turned the corner. I avoided his eye as he quickly looked at me.

"What are you even going to buy after the suits?" Bad asked Sapnap. They were both in front of us.

"I want to go to GameStop."

"What game do you want?"

Sapnap shrugged, "Whatever looks the most fun. Oooh maybe I'll get a new pair of shoes. I only brought one."

"Are you a sneakerhead?"

"Definitely."

"You okay, Georgie?" Dream asked, nudging me slightly.

"Huh?" I glanced up at him, and he was looking right back intense gaze and all. I immediately went back to staring at Bad and Sapnap's backs. "Yeah. I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

He shrugged. "You just seem off today, that's all."

I scoffed. That definitely didn't help my case. "You're being ridiculous."

"I'm being ridiculous?"

I nodded rather reluctantly. He snickered. "Yeah, okay."

We entered the tailor shop and were immediately surrounded by suits that all looked the same other than a few minor differences. Some had gray stripes against the black cloth while others were generally grayer all around. But there were a few outliers such as the blindingly white one surrounded by all the black ones. It still had thick black stripes running vertically down it. There were also blue suits that caught my eye, but I didn't get a good glance before I was pulled away onto a platform with my arms up like a T-pose with everybody else watching me.

Sapnap laughed, "You look like you've never been measured before."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"You look so uncomfortable." He pulled out his phone. "Smile."

I rolled my eyes and strained some kind of disgruntled smile.

"Oh wait!" Dream scrambled and pulled out his phone. "George never smiles for pictures!"

Bad smiled softly and pointed his phone at me. "Sorry, George."

"Aw Gogy's blushing," Sapnap teased.

"Stop," I said with a trembly laugh.

The man measuring me looked to them and back at me. "Y'all seem pretty close."

"Yeah, they're my best friends," I mumbled so only he could hear me.

"I figured. What's the occasion?"

My face burned even more, and the three in front of me all grinned.

"I'm getting married," I said slowly.

"Ah, congratulations," The man said with a warm smile. "Who's the lucky lady?"

Dream laughed the hardest, "Yeah, George, who's the lucky lady?"

"Uh this one girl." I scratched the back of my neck. "She's real... nice."

"That's all you've got to say about her? Then why are you even marrying her?" Sapnap teased.

"Well I just don't want to say."

"Oh come on, George!" Dream said.

"Guys, if he doesn't want to talk about it, he shouldn't have to," Bad cut in.

"Thank you, Bad," I said. I was so grateful to have him there.

I finished my measurements and it was Dream's turn. He stepped up with a strut like he had done this before.

"I can tell you about George's bride," He said with a smirk as the tailor began measuring his legs. "She's the funniest person around. I don't think I've seen George as happy as he is with her."

I rolled my eyes.

"Really? How long have they known each other?" Asked the tailor.

"Years. They've been tight-knit since the moment they met." He looked down at his feet as he quietly said, "I'd—uh—I'd say that they're soulmates. Based on what I see anyway." I could see a faint tint of scarlet over his cheeks. My heart stopped cold. I didn't even know Dream believed in that kind of thing let alone actually believing that we were soulmates. My breathing shallowed, and I tried not to hyperventilate despite it looking rather tempting right about now.

"That's nice. When's the wedding?" The man asked.

I wasn't sure why everyone immediately turned to me as I had no idea. Dream was the one putting it all together.

"Next week," I lied, sinking in my chair.

The man smiled as he signaled to Dream that he was done. "I wish you and your wife a lifetime of happiness."

"Yeah, thanks," I said as Dream and Sapnap swapped seats. The topic of the wedding was basically dropped after that as Sapnap began going on about wanting the best looking suit out of the four of us.

I could feel Dream's stare, and it caused goosebumps to erupt on the back of my neck. I resisted the temptation to look back because if we were really soulmates, I didn't want our souls any closer than they already were.

=======
Uhhh hi lol

Sorry for taking forever to update :( I know this isn't the best chapter ever either lol

In other news, can we talk about how poorly this story is aging? Like let's just talk about everything that has happened since I started this story. The manhunt, which isn't that bad. But George's love or host, George married Ninja, Dream's engaged to Fundy, and their meet-up never even happened lol

Just pretend the vlog is real for this story, yeah? Yeah.

Anywayyyy, I can start updating somewhat normally again :D I still have alot of school work but it's dying down so yayyyyyy that's fun

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.2K 21
[Being Rewritten] "Nothing makes sense in this world. I respawn, no matter how many times I die. It's boring. Other than this boy. He's adorable, kin...
54K 1.3K 25
Two best friends, Dream and George, are physically separated by thousands of miles, and are connected only by phone and computer screens. Dream is li...
10.7K 142 22
The writing gets better as you read, this was really a huge learning experience for me. - - - This book contains: smut, fluff, angst and more! TW's...
97.4K 2.6K 13
George is absolutely over the moon when he gets a chance to meet all of his online best friends. Especially because they decide to see the city toget...