sacrifice wedding.. ✔️

By pea_cock_feather

this story is based on friendship and relationships..... and it comes to this.. one girl and a boy... weds fo... More

characters
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~12~
New Characters
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~

~11~

508 49 108
By pea_cock_feather

At night Rikara's room...

Gauri is standing in the balcony and looking at the full moon.... her eyes are filled same time there is a smile in her lips.... Om entered to the room to see Gauri looking at the sky... he went near to her and stands beside her. .

O: hmm... looking at the moon.... so can you see the loved one there..

Gauri turns to him and smiles in teary eyes...om became shoked by realising that she was crying...

O:Arrey Why are you Crying..?

G nods nothing..

O: missing parents?

Gauri nods... om can't console her... but tried to change the topic..

O: (fake angry) what type of frnd you are Gauri..

Gauri get shoked by his behavior...

G: wh.. what have i done?.

O: oh what you mean by that.. do you remember a promise that you said day before yesterday?

G: what promise?

O: what..you  forgotten... 😵

G: arrey om..I'm really sorry..i forgotten..

Om smiles... gauri looks him clueless...

O: Ri..you promised me that you will never cry ryt..and now you are breaking your promise..

Gauri looks down..

G: vo its not like that om..i don't know why.my mind is saying that something wrong will happen..

Om rolled his eyes..

O:uffo..you  and your mind...come down maa is calling us for  dinner..

G: haa..lets go..

They came down and sits in dinning table...

J: Gauri beta..

G: Ji maa..

J: kal veer will pickup you both from here to college..

G: ok..

J: so be ready at 8am..

G: ji maa..

All went to their respective rooms after dinner..

Next day..

Rikara are ready to go..
That time a car came... its Veer..

O: hy Bhaiya..

V: hy Omkie..and hy Ri

Gauri's  eyes become wide by seeing him...

O: arrey, why you are surprised?

G: is he the one who comes to the college for flirt with Svethlana🤔

V&O shoked... Veer looked here and there... And O closed her mouth and went near to her ear then said..

O: Shut up Ri..

Then he removed his hand

Gauri made a puppy face and said sorry to Veer

V: it's ok.. Now lets go.. We are getting late..

They reached at college.. RiKara came out from the car.. That time veer called Gauri..

V: hmm.. Ri.

She turned..

V: you were ryt.. I'm the one who is behind Svetu.. But don't think that I'm flirting.. We are in love.. Thats why..

Then he winked at her..

G: vo.. I'm really sorry bhaiya..

V: its ok

Buy saying this he went.. That time she felt a tight grip on her ear.. Its none otherthan Om..

O: why can't you control your tongue Ri.. Always blabbering something... Now see how much he felt michmichi on your words😠

G: I'm sorry O.. Now its hurting yaar😫

He loosend his grip..

O: ab chalo..

They went to class.. Gauri is nervous.. Om hold her hand and said

O: don't worry..

Gauri gave a little smile to him...

They entered to the class.. Sub normal hain... Ani cime forward and hugged gauri..

O: Ani.. Shivay kaha hain..

A: he went to washroom with rudy..

O: ok..

By saying this Om also went from there.. That time three girls came forward..

Ridhimma, svethlana and ishana..

R: dheko hamari new bride is here..

They laughed and hy-fied each others...

Anika become furious.. Gauri hold her hand and drag her to outside side the class..

A: arrey.. Let me tell the answer to that devils Ri..

G: koi zaroorat nahi hain.. Just ignore them..

Ani rolled her eyes..

They walk to their washroom.. That time some other girls from other class try to humiliate Gauri.. Ani can't do anything because of gauri.. She is looking outside .... Girls are insulting gauri very badly.... Tears find ways through her cheeks... Anika closed her eyes tightly due to anger....

✨️SLAP✨️

both aniri looked at them to see the girl who insults gauri the more touching  her  cheeks

AniRi became shoked by seeing the person who slapped her... Its SVETHLANA.. and one girl is Shouting at her.. Its RIDHIMA..

R: how dare to insult our classmate huh? Who you are to insult her?😡

Girl2: dheko who is questioning us.. The person who always mock her..

Girls laughed..

I: shut up.. Just shut up..
Yes we mock her.. Because we have ryt...

Girl3: ryt? What ryt?

Sv, Rid&ish: we all are classmates.. And we fight with them.. But that not means. They are our enemies... And we will never allow others to insult our classmates..

Ri: did you get that?

Girls noded and went..

S: Ani.. Is this the way you support your frnd..

A: arrey.. This duffer is the one who blocked me from slapping them😡

R: lets go to class..

They went to class and sits on their respective places...

That time our shiv Om Ru came there..

S: oye behen ji.. Kaise ho..

G: fine shivs..

Trio went to their places... Till lunch break.. The atmosphere was normal... At lunch break..

5 of them finished their lunch and went to their respective.. Washroom.... AniRi comeout from the washroom to see all students are rushing to the ground..

G: arrrey why they are rushing to the ground..

A: patha nahi.. Come lets check it...

AniRi went there to see unexpected scenario..

That om is beating one boy black and blue... That bay is also beating Om... No one had courage to stop them.. Gauri became hell scared..

G: OMKARA...

she called him but no use.. She saw ShivRu standing there.. She runs to them...

G: why you guys are enjoying this... Go and Stop Omkara..

S: we tried our Best to stop him..

R: but no use..

Gauri became angry and went near to om and that boy

A: Ri.. What are you doing..

ShivRu: ri.. Are you mad?.. Don't go...

Gauri holds Omkara's hand when he raised to slap that boy... She dragged him to a corner.. AniRu followed them..

Shivay sent others to the class and went near to Rikara and AniRu...

Gauri in Angry avatar..

G: what was that.. Omkara.. Huh why you are making problems here..

O:(shouts) because he insults you Gauri..

G: (in same tone) tho kya.. Will you handle all peoples who insults me in this earth

O: (more shout) yes i will..

Gauri  come to say something but Anika hold her hand

A: Ri stop it..

Shivay pats om's shoulder.. And he relaxed himself..

G:(angry tone) what stop it Ani.. If something happens to him.. Who will answer to dhady, maa and bhavu... Huh?

Om rolled his eyes and hold her shoulder to console her.. But she is so nervous and continued her blabbering.. No one can console her.. Om closed his eyes.. And did onething unexpectedly...

Other trio become shoked..
They stands like

🙈🙉🙊

Why they became shoked?
Why they are standing like this.. Any guess..?

Yes... Om kissed her.. Gauri become statue.. He broke the kiss and said

O: now. Why you stopped? Continue your blabbering..

Shivika and Ru looked at him in disbelief... Gauri can't utter a word.. Thank god only this 5 are there... Gauri's eyes filled with teats and run from there by crying.. Om feels guilty.. But he didn't show it.. Ani followed gauri... Shivay slaped om lightly..

S: what have you done om..?

O: then what should i do? I tried my level best to console her but it became no use.. That's why i kissed her😒..

R: aaha.. What an explanation..😠
O.. I know that you love her.. But what have you done now..

S: ek minute.. What you said.. Om loves her.?

R: haa.. Shivu.. Do you remember the question that i asked him yesterday when we are playing..

S:Yes..

(
FB

Rudr spins the bottle and falls on Om..

R: truth or dare..

O: truth..

R: ok..Om im little serious..because its about my Sister's lyf..i know its not the ryt time to ask you this question..but i have to ask you it..

All becone serious on Rudy's statement..

O: aks me Ru..

R: do you remember..one day before marriage you said that You fall for one girl...who is that?..

)

R: i know that girl is GAURI and he said it to me on that day... But i want him to say it yesterday infront of you all.. But he lied there..

S: is it Om?

O:😔 yes..

Shivay hugged him..

S: I'm happy for you buddy..

R: but I'm sad for you buddy😔

ShivOm looked him confused..

R: arey.. I know my sister.. I swear.. She will give you a punishment for this.. And angry to you too...

Omkara gulped salaiva due to fear... Shivay pats on his shoulder...

Meanwhile at AniRi.. (Washroom)

A: Ri.. Relax.. He was just consoling you..

G: is this the way to console me...

A: don't say that.. We all tried our level best na?you were stubborn..

G: who asked him to kiss me without my permission..i have so many dreams about my first kiss😭😭

Anika raised one eyebrow..

A: actually what is your problem, that he kissed you or this is not the way you dreamt it

G: umm vo

She rubbed her eyebrow

G: seems like class started let's go

Anika hold her hand stooping her.

A: there is still time for the class to start, that's more than enough for you to explain, answer me

Gauri sighs defeated

G:Ani, I like him, but I am afraid to confess, I have no problem that he kissed , but my dream about first kiss

Anika laughed

A: I will say him

G:no no , not so easy, let me give him punishment

A: ok , so what are you upto

G: going to ignore him

A:nice idea

They hy-fied and went to class..

At class 5 are present there.. Ani controlled her smile.. Shivay noticed it.. And actions her what happened.. She actioned nothing.. Gauri noticed it and whispered to her..

G: don't dare to say this to shivay..

A: ok yaar..

Class ended.. Veer came there to picup Rikara from college...
Rikara entered to the car.. Gauri completely ignored Om..
Om feels sad on her ignorance..veer noticed it..

V: what happened guys.. Any gadbad hua tha college mem?

G: haa bhaiya..

Om shoked..

Om's pov

Oh my matha.. Is she going to say waht happened their.. Ri Ki shankerji help me..

Pov ends

He closed his eyes tightly.. Gauri smilies on his actand continued..

G: first your lover and gang insulted me... But i ignored them..

V: what she insulted meri behan.. How dare she..

G: arrey bhaiya.. Let me complete..

V: ok

G: then me and Ani went to washroom.. On the way the students from other classes try to humiliate me.. But some people stopped them.. Do you know whom?

V: who?

G: arrey thumara pyari aur uski sahelies..

V:😳 really..

G: haan bhaiya..

V: that's good.. Then any gadbad?

Om opened his eyes suddenly.. He gulped saliva. And starts to sweat.. Gauri looked at him in a angry expression..

G: nothing hua tha..

Om relaxed  by hearing this..

V: ok.. Now we reached..

G: are you not coming to house bhaiya..

V: no ri.. I have some work..

G: ok..

Ri bid bye to Veer and entered to house..

G: good evening dhady.. Good evening mom..

J&D: good evening beti.. How was your day Ri..

She said while running to her room..

G: AWESOME..

Om surprised by hearing it..

Om's pov

Awesome.. She said today is awesome.. But how.. Oh may be because of svetlana's friendly behavior..

His thought is broken by janvi's voice..

J: arrey om what are you  thinking.. Go and change your dress...

O: ok mom..

He went to room.. He saw that gauri combing her hair.. And ties in pony tail... She saw him and ignored him.. He felt hurt by her action.. She went from there without  talking..

At hall..

B: bhaby.. How was the day.. Explain it.. Pls.

O: don't you have anything to study..

B: i finished my today's topics..

Janvi called Gauri to kitchen and she went to there..

B: what happened bhaiya.. Why she is ignoring you..

O: muche kaise patha.. Go and ask to your pyari bhaby..

By saying this..he went to his room... Actually gauri is very happy🙊..
She chitchats with everyone but ignored om..

At night..

J: Ri.. Why this om sitting in room from evening.. Did you guys fought..

G: 😳 no mom.. May be he is tensed about exams..

B: choot math bolo bhaby.. He tensed about  exam..😂.. No way..

G: 🙄 then i don't know the reason.

J: i think today i want to sent dinner to his room

D: no need jhanvy..Gauri puter

G: ji dhady.

D: chalo call om for dinner..

G: ji..

She went to room... To see no one is there...

G: ye Om kaha gayi..

Om was hiding behind the door when he hear the sound og her payals.. He closed the foor from inside..

Gauri turned..

G: arrey.. What are you  doing.. Open the door..

She went to open it.. Before that om hold her rist and spinned to the wall..
Their faces are close.. She feels his hot breath on her face.. She became blood red..

O: (whispers ) why you are ignoring me Ri.. You know ryt i can't tolerate this.. Then too you are doing this to me..

G:(stammer ) yo. You.. Ar.. Are the.. One to.. Mak.. Make me silent.. Then why you are asking like this..

O: i don't want you to be silent.. That time i just want to console you.. And i know i did a big mistake.. I am sorry for that.. Now don't ignore me.. Pls..

G: aise kaise i can forgive you.. You should have face my punishment 😠

O: ok I'm ready to face your punishment...

She raised her hand to slap him... He closed his eyes due to fear... Then he feels a soft think on his lips... Yes she kissed him🙈🙈.. He become shoked... She break the kiss and looked at Om with teary eyes...

G: I LOVE YOU OMKARA

Om smiles his eyes also filled with tears..he hugged her

(They are smaller than this 😁)

O: LOVE YOU TOO GAURI..

Their hug broked by a voice..

OH MY MATHA 😱

They turned to see Bhavya in this expression.. Rikara looked eachother and Shipley smiled at her...

B: i thought you came here to call bhaiya for dinner.. But you guys are romancing here.. Its not fair..

O: oh.. Hello.. Is this the way to enter in someones room?

B:  oye.. If you want to do romance you should lock the door..

G: point..

Om glares at her.. She lowered her face..

B: acha.. Tk.. Ab chalo..mom and dhadi  are waiting for us..

They went for dinner..

Om runs to Dhady.. And hugged her..

O: love you sweetheart..

Then he kissed on her cheeks..

J: somene is very happy today..

B:(teasing ) haa.. Mom very happy..

Rikara blushed..

J: but om.. Sometime ago you were upset.. Achanak se kya hua...

B: that too after bhabi came to call you for dinner..

Both Rikara shoked...

D: bhavu chup.. And ate your food..

J: but she is ryt mom..

D: janvy.. Hota hain Hota hain..

3 of them laughed.. Rikara blushed...

Somehow they finished their dinner.. And went to room..
Bhavya came to room..

B: hmm.. Bhaiya

O: haan..

B: i came here to remember you onething..

O: what?

B : don't forget to lock the door..

She giggled and run from there..

O: mad girl..

Rikara chuckled.. Om locked the door.. And went near to Gauri.. Who is busy in arranging bed.. He spins her.. By holding her wrist..

(Imagine they are in Bedroom)

She holds his shoulder..

O: ( husky voice ) i want onething..

G: what?

O: kiss..

G:😳 beshram chirotta.. Move

O: no i want it otherwise..

G: otherwise?

He starts to tickle her

G: aah.. Stop it I'll

O: that's my girl..

G: it's blackmailing

O: i like it..

They moved closer and Kissed... They broke the kiss for oxygen.. She pushed him..

G: now its time for sleep..

By saying this.. She went near to recliner.. She felt a hold on her wrist.. She turned to see om

O: i think the problems between us is over so..

G: so?

O: can't we share my bed? Its very big yaar..

Gauri can't control.. She laughed on his expression..

O: 😳 are you mocking me..

Gauri nods her head in negative..

O: achaa... Then tk

He takes her in bridal style.. And placed on his bed..

O: today onwards we will sleep here..

G: but..

O: no buts and ifs.. It's my final decision..

By saying this.. He turned off the light and both of them slept....

Oh my matha 2850 words...
How was this chappy guyz...

I'm so much happy today and this chappy is a gift for my readers who help me to bring this book in trending  section 💃

Thank you so much guyz😘😘😘..

Spcl thanks to welcom2myworld

For helping me to write this chappy..

rikaraforlife
Love_Manan_123
Gopzzmuth
shrenal123
fatm90
blackhellebore20
SonyAnnieHygenes
SoLoThiNkeR
SnowySecret110
Jasminearun
MickyMajhi
pri_div
FathimaHameed_S
adhiammululu
rikara0crusher
Arafisabu (meri pyari bahu😜)

EATABLES
4hanna
GeetaArora

And all my lovelies

With lots of love
Anu❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.3K 4K 22
This is on the redux plot. I really doubt Rikara will have something on screen so here I am using my wild imagination. Let's see how things go. So Ba...
96.4K 9.6K 49
Zindagi mein kuch rishtey hum khud chunte hai ... aur kuch rishtey Rabji hamare liye chunte hai. In life we choose some relationships ... and God cho...
74.1K 4.8K 28
anika, a bubblie girl has dream to be a number one arhitect across the world gauri, a sanskari girl left her dreams only for her father as she can...
9.9K 873 22
🦋A romantic story inspired from the real life of one of my friend/sister. It was kinda filmy when she told me about it, so thought to share it with...