Mob psycho 100 Oneshots ♡

By Reign_Luis

In progress ~♥~ -I don't own any of the characters and the cover -English isn't my first language Includes -R... More

•'Emotions•'-Shigeo Kageyama
'•At least we see the same sun•'-Sho suzuki
•'Haunted•'- Reigen Arataka
•' So close •'- Dimple/Ekubo
'Announcement'-'Please read'
•'831'•- Ritsu Kageyama
•'You like me?'•-Reigen Arataka
•'Rain'•- Reigen Arataka
Read if u want lolol

•'Wholesome'•- Reigen x Ritsu x Mob x Teru x Reader

2.1K 38 51
By Reign_Luis

'•_ This is a Reigen x Ritsu x Mob x Teru x Reader have fun reading_•'

•' 3rd POV •'

_'• Reigen's office •'_

"That one is 831" Reigen pointed at the paper that's (Y/n) is answering. "No it's not" (Y/n) Looked at looked at Reigen and raise a brow. "I'm just testing you."

(Y/n) puts her hand on her head "I thought you were suppose to help me in my homework?"

"Well I am helping" Reigen let out a small grin. He noticed that (Y/n) doesn't looks so pleasant at his joke.

"You hungry? Do you wanna have some lunch? Teriyaki rather." Reigen asked to distract (Y/n). "I thought you said 'Teru' for a second." She let out a soft laugh.

Reigen stood up and put his hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder "Okay enough of that it makes me uncomfortable, I'll treat you lunch." He said as the both of them went outside for lunch.

Meanwhile as Reigen and (Y/n) ate their Ramen, Of course Dimple followed them.

"Hey Reigen" Dimple spoke at Reigen's left ear making him flinch for not knowing he followed him. Reigen choked a bit before speaking "What is it?" Reigen whispered.

Dimple Pointed at (Y/n)'s cheek showing that she had a tiny piece of ramen. "Yeah I see that you can disappear now" Reigen looked at Dimple waiting him to vanish.

"Hey (Y/n)." Reigen spoked. "Hm? what is it?" (Y/n) asked as she had her attention towards Reigen.

Reigen pointed at his cheek meaning that (Y/n) has some ramen left on her cheek.

"What is he doing?" (Y/n) thought making her a bit confuse.  Reigen continued pointing at his cheek.

"Maybe he want some kiss perhaps? I mean he treated me lunch so I guess that makes sense."

(Y/n) leaned over to Reigen as her lips met Reigen's cheek.

"Eh?!" Reigen quickly leaned backwards after (Y/n) pecked his cheek.

"Oh sorry aren't you trying to say that?" (Y/n) waved her hands low. "Say what?" Reigen let out a slight blush thinking that he got himself kissed by a teenage girl.

(Y/n) pointed her cheek "This, aren't you trying to tell me to kiss you?"

"I-idiot I was trying to say that you have a little piece of ramen on your cheeks, which is already gone."

(Y/n) blushed after embarrassing herself "Oh crap, he'll change his point of view towards me."

~ After ~

"Hey Reigen-San" (Y/n) said trying to get Reigen's attention. Reigen turned to looked at her. "The sun is setting down so uhm.. If you don't mind me going back to my appartment." (Y/n) excuses.

"Oh sure, go ahead besides you have school tomorrow, you should probably get some rest, just don't forget to visit me tomorrow." Reigen smiled at her.

"Thank you for understanding!"

Reigen and (Y/n) waved to each other as Reigen continues walking.

(Y/n) hold the both of her arms as she was hugging herself "It's getting quite chilly here."

"Cold?" A jacket wrapped around (Y/n)'s back while a sudden familiar voice appeared behind (Y/n).

(Y/n) turned around "H-Hanazawa-kun!" (Y/n) blushed in embarrassment.

"Good (late) afternoon (Y/n)-Chan" Teru greeted as he put his other hand on his pockets.

"Uh good afternoon, T-teru you don't have to lend me your jacket, it's quite embarrassing.." (Y/n) took off the jacket and handed it to Teru.

"I insist, there's nothing to be embarrass about, you can just give it back tomorrow but for now wear this." Teru pushes the jacket back at (Y/n).

(Y/n) sigh in defeat "Okay then, thank you Hanazawa-kun!" (Y/n) wrapped Teru's jacket around her.

Teru waved at (Y/n) as a sign, Teru watched (Y/n) walks away till she disappears.

Time past (Morning 6:30 AM)

•' (Y/n)'s POV •'

I slowly opened my eyes, the morning sun shining through my window, I got up and went to my door. I was about to open my door but a red note caught my attention, I picked it up and says.

'Math lessons with R-Kageyama'

"Oh" That's the only word I can say for now

I finished all my morning routines I grab Teru's jacket and wrapped it around me, I finally got out from my apartment and went to school. I was walking besides the clean lake where people do exercise every morning but for now there isn't much people here.

"Good morning" A familiar voice with a warm tone appeared. "Oh, Good morning Hanazawa-kun." I bowed at him slightly. "H-hey you don't have to do that silly" He let out a soft laugh.

I quickly take off his jacket and handed it to him "Here, Thank you again for lending it to me." I smiled "Thanks for giving it back." He patted me. "So, I noticed that you're early this time." He started a conversation. "Yeah, well I have math leasson this morning with Ritsu-kun, he said that he'll helped me out." I said proudly.

"He sure is smart, well obviously he's an honored student." He smiled. "Okay then, go to school now, you don't wanna miss your lessons."

"Okay, bye Hanazawa-kun!" I said as the both of us waved at each other.

I finally approached the front gate, luckily the guards allowed me to come in this early. I went around and looked at the hall freely, there's no students roaming around this early. It's quite getting difficult for me to look for Ritsu so I decided to look at the student's counsil office.

I was peaking at the window if there's some students inside, apparently I was quite shy to knock so yeah.

"Looking for someone?" Ritsu's voice appeared behind me, making me jump a bit.

My heart is racing so fast "R-Ritsu! don't scared me like that!" I said quite in an offended voice.  "Sorry, It was never my intention to scare you." He apologize.

"So uhm, I didn't quite know where to search you so I uhh, went here instead."

"Well we are suppose to study here remember?" He said, I looked at him confuse for he didn't mention that we were suppose to meet up here.

"Don't look me like that, come I already prepared the books for you." He took my shoulder and went inside. I sat on the oak wood chair holding an algebra book.

"Okay, let's start"

So we've been studying algebra for like 45 minutes and suddenly Ritsu's red band that's wrapped around his arm caught my attention, I really thought It was so cool to have one.

"Okay that's all for today" Ritsu putted down his book." "O-okay thank you Ritsu-Kun." I smiled as I got up and grabbed my things. "See you later (Y/n)-Chan" He waved at me before I got out of the room, I waved back and head to my room.

Time skip - Math

"Okay so I decided to stop doing individual activities, It's time for all of you to pick your partner. Miss (L/n) you're first, pick any of your classmates." The teacher spoke. I already made my choice "I'll be teaming up with Shigeo kageyama sir." I looked at Mob who's already staring at me, and I smiled.

"Wise choice miss (L/n), okay all of you do the same, just team up with your classmates the minimum is up to 3 members, now start." The teacher announced.

As all of the students which are my classmates finished pairing up, the teacher announced once again "Okay your homeroom teacher will be coming soon, I'll be dismissed for now."

I suddenly felt my cloth getting pulled slightly, I turned and looked up and It's Mob "H-hey (Y/n)-Chan, do you mind if I sit beside you?" Mob asked in a nervous tone. "Sure sit here, It's vacant anyway." I patted the spot beside me.

Mob sat on the chair and started to speak up "Can I asked you why did you team with me earlier? I mean It's not that I don't wanna work with you it's just, I'm not good at math.." Mob looked down at the desk with a doubt voice.  I patted his back "It doesn't really matter actually, I teamed up with because I just.. I don't really know I just like the feeling of hanging out with you." I smiled

Mob Blushes 68%

"E-eh? T-thank you even though I'm not really a fun type.." He continues looking at the desk, blushing. "Come on Mob-kun don't be like that, Let's just study at your place later." I patted his shoulder

"Okay."

The Homeroom teacher finally got in the room "Okay class return to your proper seats, we'll be discussing our coming event next month."

Meanwhile the teacher finally finished his discussions, I barely even considered him as a teacher. The bell finally rings, I waited for my classmates to got out of the room to prevent getting involved into crowded places. I looked at Mob's spot and he's not there "maybe he already got out without noticing? he probably headed at his club"

I grab my bag and sling it into my shoulder, I went outside my room and walk towards Mob's body improvement club. I was just walking casually but suddenly my right arm was grabbed, I got dragged into a room.. staff room?

I looked besides me, Ritsu? "E-eh?! Ritsu-Kun, why are we here?" I asked looking at him puzzled. "Don't worry (Y/n)-Chan I won't do anything stupid." He clarified. I raised an eyebrow "Look, can you uhm, close your eyes for a second?" Ritsu asked, I'm starting to get confused about what's going on. I just closed my eyes as he said, Suddenly I felt something slip into my left arm, I wasn't  quite sure what is it. "You can open your eyes now." Ritsu said finally letting go my arm.

I looked at the red band wrapped around my arm, It's the student counsil's band! "R-Ritsu-Kun! why am I wearing this?" I asked starting to get nervous.

"Oh, isn't this what you wanted?" He asked, "Wh-what do you mean?" I asked without answering his question. "Well lately I've been noticing that you've been staring at my band for a while so I decided to get you one.." He clarified while scratching the back of his head. "Well, I do really wanted to have one of these but, I can't I'll get caught!" "Then just wear it at your place, just keep it."

I sigh in defeat "I can't.." I took off the band and handed it to Ritsu. "Look just keep it besides it really looks good on you." He smiled pushing the band back at me. "Well.. Thanks for the compliment." I laugh slightly putting the red band inside my bag.

Ritsu and I finally got out of the room "So where you'll be heading?" Ritsu asked, "I'll be studying at your place tonight, Mob-Kun and I have need to finish something." I said.
"Interesting, you'll be helping Nii-san out, how nice. Let me guess is it sort of Math related?" Ritsu asked as he looks at me.

"Well yeah actually, I gotta go I need to find Mob-Kun. See you later?"

"Yeah see you later."

Finally we both ended our conversation, I walk towards Mob's club and I finally spotted their room. I walk at the door and I saw Mob back at me, still wearing his black uniform.

"Hey Mob-Kun, wanna go home together?" I asked. He turned around to face me, exposing his white T-shirt. "O-oh I have practice late-"

"Go home kageyama, You can skip today's exercise." His leader Musashi interrupted him by pushing him, not in a forceful way. "T-thank you mushashi." Mob thanked him as I took Mob's hand and got out the room, of course I also grab his bag.

I finally let go of his hand as we got out of the room, we started to walk towards the empty halls. "Hey uhm, do you want me to button that up?" I poited Mob's uniform which is unbutton. "Oh I'll do it." He said while buttoning up his shirt.

As soon as we got out of the school, we walked towards his place. As he finally spotted his house, the both of us entered at the door. "Mom I'm home." Mob shouted while taking off his shoes. "Oh you're home-" Mrs. Kageyama cut her sentence as she looked at me. "I see you brought your girlfriend." She teased. "M-Mom!" Mob started to blush. "W-we'll be heading upstairs!" Mob grabbed my arm.

Mob's embarrassment 69%

"S-sorry about my mother, she likes teasing me." Mob apologized as he opened his room. "Yeah that's alright." I said as sat down on the wooden floor. "I'll just grab my books." Mob walks towards his cabinet.

"I think he don't mind me taking off my top, I have a T-shirt underneath anyways." I thought while unbuttoning my top.

"Here-" Mob was about to put down his books as he turned around. He started to blush red as he saw me taking off my Top. "S-sorry!! I-i didn't mean to!" He stutter, he put the both of his hands on his face.

"Eh? don't apologize I was just taking this off so I can just wear my plain black T-shirt." I smirk a little. Mob slowly put down his hands, he looked at me finally wearing my T-shirt. I can definitely tell that he's blushing of embarrassment.

"Let's just pretend that nothing happened, come here." I patted the spot besides me.

~ Time skip ~

"We're done." I said flipping the last page of the book. "Wow (Y/n)-Chan you're really amazing." Mob's eyes starting to sparkle. "Thank you the compliment Mob-Kun, actually your little brother helped me about this lesson earlier." I smiled looking at him, and our eyes met. "Ritsu helped you? How nice of him." Mob started to smile again, a warm one.

Suddenly we heard someone's knocking at the door "Nii-san, can I get my-" Ritsu opens the door as his eyes immediately met mine. "Oh you're still studying, I'm sorry to interrupt, I'll just gonna go-" "Wait! I'll get going besides we just got our work done." I stood up, grabbing my things. "Oh are you sure? are you going somewhere?" Ritsu asked as he got inside the room and sits besides Mob. "Well yeah actually, I'll gonna meet up with Reigen and help him with his primary paper works." I said.

"You're gonna meet him? I noticed that you're quite busy this time, are you sure you have time for that?" Mob spoke. "Well yeah I do, I have to manage my time because Reigen's my friend."

"I can't even believe you considered him as a friend." Ritsu mumbled. Mob glared at Ritsu after saying that. "Please don't say something like that." "Sorry" Ritsu looked at the floor.

"So, I guess I'll get going, thanks for your time." I waved at them and they waved as a response to.

After that I went to Reigen's office, I finally approach his office's front foor. I knock and opened the door. "Oh Good afternoon- Oh it's you." Reigen takes off his jacket as he sat down on his chair.

"Hey Reigen." I sat on the couch. "So uh" He looks at me, probably my black T-shirt and my blue edgy skirt got his attention "Are you suppose to rebel or something?" He left out a small laugh, a sarcastic one. "Reigen that's not funny." I glared at him . "sorry.." He said as he took a sip on his matcha green tea.

"By the way what brings you here?" He asked putting down his cup. "Oh I thought I was suppose to help you with your stuffs." "Ohh yeah that, I remember. Actually I already finished those paper related thing.. So yeah." Reigen scratches the back of his head. "Is it okay for you that I'm gonna stay here for a while? Besides I felt like hanging around here." I stood up and walk towards his desk. "Sure, hey." He passed a instant ramen "Eat up, it's yours." Reigen smiled at me while taking another sip of his tea.

"Thank you." I thanked him as I sat down and eat.

~Time skip~

After Reigen and I finished our task by helping his clients, Reigen handed me a 600 yen.

"wait isn't that too big compare to Mob's?" I thought.

"Here, Thanks for helping me today." Reigen handed me the 600 yen. "What, no I insist on taking that, I won't take it." I push the yen back at Reigen. "I don't want the money, It's just feel good to help, besides I also got to spend some time with you." I looked at him smiling. He slip a soft smile "Okay okay, I understand." He patted my head "Hey It's getting dark, why don't you get back to your house?" He said. "Okay okay I'll go now." I said grabbing my things, as soon as I held the door I looked back at Reigen, I stared at him for a second "He does look cute without his jacket.. Pft why am I thinking he's an adult I can't believe I'm being weird enough to think something like this." I thought letting out a small smile. "Gotta go now, Good night Reigen." I waved. "Goodnight." He response.

It was already dark when I was walking at the streets, I was just walking casuallg until I heard people screaming. "Why would people scream at this time?" A smoke appeared at the sky directing close to my apartment, I listen and followed the people's voice coming close at my apartment, well this is concerning. I walk closer to see what's going on.

I stared at my burning apartment  16 meters away. I just stood there not knowing what to react. Poor people who just got burned their place. Frankly I don't feel any negative emotions, my guardians are the one who pays for the rent anyways. I walk to the closest playground and sat on the swing.

I let out a small laugh "I can't believe my apartment burned up, why did I even thought It was funny?" I thought looking at the sky. I just noticed a boy with tall ginger hair with a green and white jackets and a blue jeans on staring at me, I didn't get a chance to got an eye contact with him cause he quickly swift his head and walks away.

"My apartment just burned up.. So that means I need a place to sleep. If I went to the kageyama's place it would be pretty awkward to let someone stays in their place, especially a girl like me. If I went to Reigen's I could interrupt him from his work, maybe he's working at his home. If I went to Teru.. Teru.. Yeah I'm sure he's living all by himself there so It wouldn't be so hard for me to sleep at his place."

~Teru's place~

"Ok this wouldn't be weird for him seeing me visiting him." I let out a deep breath before knocking "Here goes nothing." I knocked at the door, It didn't took so long until the his front door open. I finally saw him standing infront of me "Ah Hanazawa-Kun!-" I was suppose to add another sentence but he quickly grab my wrist and drag me inside his room. "(Y/n)-Chan! Are you okay? are you hurt?" Teru looked at me concerned while making me sat on the chair. "E-eh yeah actually, wait what are you-" I got interrupted by the news on the TV I heard my apartment's name, "Wait my burning apartment is on the news?" I asked still staring at the TV screen. "Yeah, I was suppose to look for you but you went here, at my place. Wait why did you went here?" Teru asked.

"Well uhm, I heard that you're living all alone here so, if you don't mind me staying here for a while.." I scratch my head thinking it's quite embarrassing for me to ask something like this. "Sure, stay here let me get you something so eat." He got up and walk towards his kitchen. "H-hey you don't have too, I mean I already ate dinner.. with Reigen." I slowly looked at the floor after I said the last sentence. "Reigen huh? That's alright I guess, at least he's being nice to you." He said taking a sip of water.

"Hey uhm, I was wondering if where should I sleep.." I felt a little uncomfortable and shy after saying that. "You can sleep in my bed." Teru said in a calm voice. "E-Eh?! N-no I won't take your bed! I won't let you sleep on the floor!" I exclaimed holding my bag around me. He scoffed "What are you talking about? No one will will on the floor, what I mean is we'll sleep together in one bed." He said still looks chill. I raise a brow not knowing what to react. "This is my place you know, my place, my rules so you'll be sleeping besides me." Teru puts down the cup and walks towards me and at on his bed. "I-isn't this a little bit weird for you?" I asked lowering my voice. "No, not at all besides you're the first person that I'm going to sleep with, now put down your things stay here, I'll get you something to where." He got and and patted my head before walking towards his wardrobe.

"He's being so soft lately.." I smiled at myself thinking how kind everybody around me. "Here go change at the bathroom, I'm sure you'll feel a lot more comfortable later." He smiled as he handle me some of his spare pajamas. "T-thank you Hanazawa-kun." I thanked him and decided to peek his cheeck and quickly sprint towards the bathroom and hide my blush across my cheeks. "Oh boy why the hell did I do that? He's just being nice to me.. Crap what was I thinking."
I thought while wearing the pajamas that Teru lend me.

As soon as I'm all dressed up I went outside the bathroom and sat on the bed. "This is quite comfy actually, It goes down well!" I smiled as I leaned the wall, "I'm glad to hear that, go to bed now and take a rest, I'll just take care of my stuff first." He said as leans towards me and gave me a kiss on my forehead. "W-what was that for?!" I asked pulling the blanket around me. "Well I just gave back the kiss you gave me earlier." He said as he got up and let out a small smirk. I sigh in defeat "Fair enough.." I mumbled. I lay down the bed and slept.

~(Y/n)'s dream~

I look around and start noticing the familiar place, It's my apartment. As I turned at my side I saw a familiar boy, his clothes caught my attention because I'm sure I saw it earlier, it didn't take it so long as I finally realize he's the boy that's been staring at me at the playground. I study his looks once again, then he turned around and our eyes met, he gave me this sarcastic smile. "Hey! you can see me?" The boy with a tall ginger hair walks closer to me. I step back a bit "Y-your talking to me?" I pointed my self starting to feel scared, I know this is just a dream. "Yes you, I know I saw you earlier at the park, I'm sorry did I perhaps burned your apartment?" The boy walks closer towards me and he let out a small sarcastic laugh. after he finish his sentence.

"D-did he burned my place?" I thought, He finally approach in front of me, I looked at him in the eyes and he has this electric blue eyes. "So, uhm you're the boy that's been staring at me?.. May I uh get to know your name?" I asked. "Sure, I'll introduce my self next time when we met in the real world." He smiled looking at me. "W-wait r-real world?.." I raise a brow and asked in confuse. "Yeah, I can tell you've been starting to develop your psychic abilities, I can tell it by talking to you, It's actually quite rare for someone to talk to me in their dreams." He let out a smirk. "W-wait! P-psychic abilities? H-how?!" I asked as my eyes widen. "Well I'm sure you'll find it out soon. Well gotta go! see you someday!" The boy waved as he slowly faded away.

~end~
5:45 AM
I woke up all of the sudden, I still recall what happened in my dream, weird.. The boy even told me that I started developing my psychic ablity.. maybe it's just a dream. I was about to get up but I felt a hand wrapping around my waist. I just realized that I slept besides Teru. I blushed hard after looking at him asleep. I tried to get up without waking him up. "You're not going anywhere." Teru's voice appeared behind my back, pulling me back at the bed. "T-teru-Kun!" I Yelled. "Just let me hug you for a minute.." He said closing his eyes. "Maybe I'll wait till 6 then.." I sigh and got back in the bed.

15 minutes passed I stayed awake, I waited until Teru is asleep again. This time I tried to got out of bed and luckily I manage to got out. I went to the bathroom and changed into my outfit. After I changed I got out of the bathroom and I saw Teru sitting at the bed staring at me. "Why are you up this early?" He asked. I got frighten by his sudden move "I-I was just about to leave and head to Reigen's office." I spoke. "Reigen's office? this early?" He repeated. "We-well yeah actually, I just needed to inform him what happened last night." I clarified. "Sure go ahead, I'll go to his office later." He stood up and went to his wardrobe. "Good bye Hanazawa-Kun I really appreciate that you let me stayed here!" I smiled as I held the door. "I see, Good bye (Y/n)-Chan let me know if you wanna stay here again next time." He let out a smirk. "T-teru-Kun!" I blushed hard. He laughs "Ok ok go now, bye." He said, I wave as a reponse.

~Reigen's office~
I held the door and opened it. As soon as I opened it I saw Ritsu, Mob, and Reigen inside sitting on the couch. Did something happened here? "Hey why are you all gathered up? did something happened?" I asked. "(Y/n)-Chan are you alright?!" The three of them asked in a concern voice, panicking a little bit. "Yeah I'm completely fine, why?.." I asked thinking maybe they've heard about the news. "Well we saw your apartment on the news.. so we thought you were hurt or something." Ritsu spoke. "(Y/n)-Chan, where did you slept last night anyways?" Mob asked. I'm not quite sure how to response to his question yet..

"She slept with me." Teru's voice appeared from the door. "T-Teru-Kun!" I yelled as I step back a bit. The three of them has a mixed look. "You.. slept with her?" Reigen asked with a doubt voice. "Well she has nowhere to go, at least she was able to rest at my place." Teru said. "Fair enough." Ritsu added.

"(Y/n)-Chan? maybe you can stay with us for a while." Mob offered. "Agree." Ritsu crossed his hands. "What no she's staying at my place, besides she already had an experience in my place.". Teru, Ritsu and Mob started to argue about what place should I stay, while Reigen and I sat in an awkward moment.

"Guys?" I interrupted them. They looked at me as I got their attention. "I've made my choice.. I'll stay with Reigen." I said as I noticed Reigen blush that he put his hands on his face. The three of them stayed silent. "Ok fair enough, besides Reigen is already an adult I'm sure he can manage to take care of you." Teru put his hands on his pockets as Ritsu and Mob agreed on Teru.

~End~

•'Okay guys what do you think about this story? Should I continue making chapter 2? because if I do I might add Dimple and Shou for this one :D. '•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
500K 981 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...