GENERAL X (Author's Reco)

By LVNALVNALVNA

IV š’”š’ š’‡š’‚š’“, š’Žš’š š’‡š’‚š’—š’š’“š’Šš’•š’† š’„š’‰š’‚š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’†š’“š’” THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. ... More

Senior Supt. General Lalisa Manoban
The Socialite Jennie Kim
We Found Out
She Saw Me
I'm Interested
Lights Will Guide You Home
Inexperince
Jennie Is The One
No Pressure, Lisa
Chief General X
Thanks, Conal Fowkes!
We Have A Gate
Sugar Rush
Slow
Cold Shower
Up, Up Here We Go
What's On Top?
Almost There
Tie The Knot & Thank The Stars
Itaewon With A Love Song
Trying
Sorry
The Chosen One
Here She Is
7Star
V Road
I Think I'm Dead
Line Between & White Star
Black Coffee
Step Back
Jennie Ruby Jane Is Back!
Happy Birthday, Lisa
Ring Finger
Send Off
Smoke & Tears
Hey Boy
Gold
Friends Who
Attorney B
Northern Sky
Farewell, Marshal
No Wife, New Life
Love, Jennie Kim
Gold and Bold
Aircraft 923
Night In Malibu
Coast To Coast To Coast
Vulnerable
Classical P
Breakfast
Warm Waters & Cityscapes
Pain Punches
Hallway
Flying Away Above The Clouds
Ciao!

Boyshorts

11.9K 457 121
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

I don't know what to do anymore. I am not actually sure of my feelings towards Lisa. Am I still in love with her? Or am i just holding on because of our child?

And why are you still not filing for divorce, Jennie?

I took a cab going to Lisa's place. I will accompany her to her therapist today. I encouraged her to see one since that night a month ago she almost...

I can't say it.

That night, I was crushed. I blamed myself for telling her that Chanyeol asked me on a date. It's not that I like him. I just want to get to know him and maybe it would help me to recover.

But you're stupid, Jennie. Lisa just told you that night that she is still in love with you and you really had the nerve to tell her you'll be dating someone?
Yes she cheated on you, but you know and it's too obvious she regret everything and she wants to win you back if you're not just blocking her because you are not healed yet.

I arrived at her house so early. She was supposed to pick me up at 9 but I don't know why I want to see her already. So here I am at the gate.

I wonder why the door isn't locked. Maybe she woke up early.

I entered the house and wow. History repeats itself.

So Hee kneeling in front of my ex.

But wait. Why is she crying while Lisa is crying too.

They didn't see me yet so I stepped back and listened to their conversation.

"What do you still want? You already ruined me. Look at me. Can't you see how broken I am? Do you see my wife here at home? She's gone. She will no longer be mine!" Lisa told her while crying. Her cry is too painful to hear.

"I am sorry, General. I really am. I can't sleep at night thinking I destroyed a family. I am really sorry for pushing myself to you. I hope you can still forgive me." So Hee said apologizing to Lisa.

"Just get out. Get out and never show up here even at my office if it is not work related." Lisa said.

"I am resigning. I am moving back to the US. My guilt is haunting me not apologizing to you and especially to Jennie before I leave. I am really sorry." She said.

I entered the scene as I already heard Lisa having panic attacks.

"Why are you here?" I said and she got up. Surprised.

She walked towards me and kneeled.

"Jennie, I know you won't ever forgive me. I am really sorry for what I have done. I was to weak to fall in love with Lisa not thinking she's married to you. I am sorry for forcing myself to her even if she kept pulling herself away from me. It's my fault. It was all my fault. I am sorry." She said crying.

"Both of you are at fault. You seduced her. You opened your fucking legs wide and my wife got tempted and fucked you. So yeah, you both did it." I said while controlling my tears not to fall.

"Now get up and get your ass off here as I still have to go somewhere else with my wife."
I said and she did.

I sat beside Lisa. She's about to lift her body up to kneel in front of me but I grabbed her arm and made her sit still.

"Stop applogizing from now on. I forgive you. But that doesn't mean we're getting back together." I said and she hugged me. She hugged me tight and cried.

Yes, it's about time. It's about time to forgive her so she can be free too.

I cleaned the house and our bedroom first while I wait for her to finish her bath.

I sat on the couch inside the bedroom when she went out and went directly to the cabinet.

Her body is still as lean as before. That chest with her tattoo and her skin are just so breathtaking and irresistable. Wait. Irresistable?

God. I'm--hor. Never mind.

We're quiet while inside the car and waiting for the traffic lights to turn green when suddenly she saw the billboard of one of my ads. It's a maternity shoot endorsement for Calvin Klein.

"Wow! Just wow!" She said while looking at it and didn't notice the lights turned green already.

I am kneeling on the white sand at the beach on a loose light brown tank showing off the side of my boob and some skin of my bump. And just CK's salmon boyshorts under.

"Lis, it's a go already. Drive." I told her and she startled and started driving.

"Oh. I'm sorry. I missed---i missed your body. Jen, that billboard---you're so hot. God." She said and I don't know why my body became so hot.
I don't even know why my eyes went to her thing and yeah-------she's hard and bulging in an instant. God.

I just smirked.
"The last time you had the chance to see it again, you ran away." I told her.

"Because you---you said you're starting to date someone else and--and it hurts you know." She said.

"I didn't push it through. Didn't have time and I think I am not ready yet." I said.

Before we got off the car, Lisa grabbed my hand and started to say something.

I looked at her.

"I--i am... Jen, I met a girl on this bookstore last week when i was searching for spiritual and motivational books. We---we talked a little after we got the same book. She is really interesting. If you'll allow me---i would like to---to ask her on a date." She said while looking down.

God. I didn't know it would hurt this much.
Why do i feel some sting inside my chest?

"Jen?" She awakened me from being blocked by my own thoughts.

"Yeah. Go. Go on a date. You deserve it." No. Please don't.

We entered her therapist's clinic. I think I am the one who needs counselling now.

Her therapist said she is actually improving and getting back to a better state. You know, she's already coming back to work in a few days and she really must be back in shape physically, emotionally and mentally.

We went to the mall and Lisa bought more stuff for Liam.

When I felt tired, she insisted to bring me home already.

When she left, i laid my back on bed and I can't stop thinking of her touching me. Shit. Here I am again. Thinking of her. Craving for her. Should I control especially now that she found someone interesting?

This pregnancy hormones are killing me. I want Lisa now. I want Lisa now right in front of me.

Me: Come back! Now!

I sent her a message.

But she called immediately. Yeah, she's driving, how can she type right?

"Jen, is there something wrong? I'm coming back. Wait for me." She said.

"No. I just want to see you. I am sorry. My pregnancy hormones are really pushing me this far. I---I want you to touch me. Please." I said.

"Ah? Hmmm?" She reacted.

"Ok. Don't come back if you don't want to. Bye." I dropped the call and slammed my phone on the bedside table and cried.

After a few minutes, my door opened and she closed it swiftly when she got in.

She took off her shirt, pants, until nothing's left on her body. She kissed me. Kissed me gently but hungrily. She lifted up my dress.
Kissed my chest...back to my lips as she looked at me in the eyes.

She really missed my body for touching it nonstop and sensually. All my skin. She never missed to kiss every skin I have.

Moaning. I am moaning so sexily because of her touch.

She unhooked my bra and took off my panty.

Her eyes melt staring all over my body. So hungry. So hungry for me. I licked her neck and the tip of her ear and I felt her hard on my thighs already.

She didn't stop touching my body and licking my nipples.

Her fingers ran down and the middle slid inside my pussy. Fck. I missed it when she does this to me.

"You're so wet. I missed this. I missed you."
She said in her whispering sexy voice while looking in my eyes and fuck me with her fingers.  I moaned while biting my lip.

"Uhmmm. Aahhhhh. You---you just don't know how many times I---i wished I had the courage to text you to c-come over and have sex with me." I told her.

"You can have me anytime. Anytime you want." She said sexily and it sends shivers to my body.

We changed our position since Lisa noticed I am not comfortable already since my back is pushing hard to the bed because I can't stop arching due of the pleasure her fingers make me feel. Fuck Lisa, no wonder why that homewrecker kept on chasing you.

She spooned me and fck....she put her cock inside me. Sht i missed this.

Our moans are in synch with our movements. She's stirring me inside so good that it made me moan more and i gripped her nape. She's kissing and licking my neck while pumping inside me.

Lisa didn't stop and pushed deeper while thrusting sexily. I can feel her veins inside me. Wiping every corner with her thing and slid her finger to my clit that electrified my whole body to jolt.

And I came.

She kept thursting and snaked her hand to the other side of my shoulder and held it. Tight.

Because she is cuming. Thrusted deep and hard. She intertwined our fingers. Pumped.
And she came and I did too.
Fck. I came twice.

"I love you. I am still in love with you that even I force myself to others, i still find myself coming back to you. I----I can't see other woman. You are still the reason why my heart beats this fast." She said while her tears are coming out. She held my body so I can face her.

We hugged. She took two shirts on my cabinet, dressed herself and dressed me up too. She went back to bed and here we are....hugging and spending the night together.

I missed my wife.

-----------------------
Ang sabi ng isang reader natin, magaling daw ako magpaiyak.

In real life po ako ang madalas umiyak.

Pagpahingahin ko muna kayo sa pag-iyak. Ayan smut smut muna ng very light.

Shing! ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
STRANGERS By LVNA

Fanfiction

310K 10.7K 35
IX š’‘š’“š’†š’”š’Šš’…š’†š’š’• š’”š’Š š’š’Šš’”š’‚ š’š’ˆ š’‡š’‚š’š’” š’„š’š’–š’ƒ š’š’Š š’‹š’†š’š’š’Šš’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do...
639K 19.5K 44
V š’‘š’Šš’š’‚š’ˆš’•š’“š’Šš’‘š’‚š’ š’Œš’ š’š’‚š’š’ˆ š’Šš’•š’ š’Šš’”š’–š’š’‚š’•, š’Šš’Œš’‚š’˜ š’š’‚ š’ƒš’‚š’‰š’‚š’š’‚ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respe...
741K 20.8K 46
VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR HANKY AND HEART ā—ļøā—ļøā—ļø THIS STORY IS NOT...