Billionaire Claim

By ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... More

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue

Epilogue Part Two

4.2K 130 12
By ariesstarz

Part 2

Nate POV

Loretta would say I have a certain weakness for my children especially my daughter. Renzo is 10 years old now with makes her only 5.

She knows exactly how to get me on her side and surprisingly Renzo is more of a mothers girl just because they're both evils in their own right.

I took the liberty of taking care of the kids while Loretta going to France for an interview.

I had to kick her out of the house because she didn't want to leave them. I mean didn't she have any faith in me I am their father after all. I knew that she hated being away from them, but ultimately we had to keep working even with having children as she knew that.

Loretta decided that two would be enough. Not only is it just tiring for both of us but we feel like just 4 of us is good enough, especially with George and Tammy having two as well.

Loretta has given me so much joy in providing our family with our two beautiful children and I don't believe for a second that anything could break us.

Both of them are in school right now and they usually get the bus back.

Okay, you may be thinking why we're making them get public transportation. At first, I didn't understand either. But then Loretta told me that making life easy for them isn't necessarily good for them.

She wants them to know how to get on a bus, train and taxi just in case. The house has three maids, they help around the house with cooking cleaning and on occasion babysitting the kids.

Loretta gets in tomorrow morning so In preparation for her birthday, we're planning a little celebration just with our closest friends and family.

The kids are going to be a baking for her since they've perfected the famous cookie recipe that she loves so much.

I get in my car and go to pick them up. Renzo and Marcia love it when we pick them up from school especially Marcia.

She has the tendency of bragging about her parents being wealthy. It pains me because I hope she doesn't grow up to think that she will be spoiled forever. It scares the crap out of Loretta. She may only be 5 but she knows what it means to have a lot of money. It worries me at how mature they both are for their age.

Life was much easier when they didn't know how to think for themselves but it also brings more challenge to being a father.

I pull up to their school and they rush out of school when they see the car pull up.

Renzo opens the door first and slides in. "Hey dad" they both chant settling themselves in and putting their seat belts on.

"How was school," I ask them pulling out onto the road. Cia leans her head against the seat and sighs in a dramatic way. I look in the mirror at her taking deep breaths in and out.

"that bad" I smirk at her to which she just glares at me not saying a word. I wonder where she got that from, Loretta would say me obviously. Renzo just has his head looking out the window he doesn't say anything for a while but when my phone starts ringing he turns his head my way and I know he's listening in. Quite the curious one this one.

When I see the caller, I smirk in the mirror, this will cheer him up.

"Renzo could you answer my phone for me, " I say to him sticking my hand through the middle seats. He gladly takes the phone and presses it against his ear.

"Hi, mama" he smiles hearing his mother's voice through the other side.

"yes, dad did, he was late though" Renzo smirks at me through the mirror, fully knowing that his mother will have my head. I wasn't even late so that makes his smirk even worse.

"I did not," I say loud enough for her to hear. Renzo laughs, I bet Loretta didn't even tell him off, they both love to make my life a real shit storm every day. The only person I have to back me up is Marcia.

After the drive, back home I finally got to speak to my wife. she's coming home tomorrow so I have a long time before I can see her and touch her. for her birthday, I bought her a few things, yes, some things were materialistic like the Cartier watch and the earrings that I knew she loved but I've done something different.

I took the liberty of getting an artist to paint me a collage that will connect with Loretta in a way nothing else can. it's a story of our life on a huge canvas that I would love for her to keep. it cost a lot of money but that was never an issue.

Sophie, our cook prepared us all a meal. Sophie was one of the best hires because she tried really hard to impress us. I was honestly surprised when she made the effort to learn some of my grandmothers old recipe's.

After the meal, myself and the kids settled in the cinema room to watch a movie, we were all excited for tomorrow for Loretta's arrival sometimes I must step back when she arrives, you know let the kids see her first. sometimes I forget that I'm not the only family now.

"Dad?" Renzo calls out to me as the movie plays on. From my position on the sofa, I turn to him and Marcia who are both looking at me like they're waiting for something.

"yes, what is it" he takes a breath. "how did you and mum meet " he surprises me by asking and I know Marcia wants to know as well.

I stare at them for a few seconds. I wondered what made them want to ask this.

I turned my body to face them completely and smiled" we met in the city, I saw her singing with uncle Thomas one day and I was fascinated by her voice and beauty of course" I paused thinking about how beautiful she looked singing with Thomas. "I gave them a lot of money because I thought they were amazing. your mother came storming into my office demanding to speak to me" I laugh remembering the moment I saw the beautiful woman walking through my doors.

Renzo and Marcia didn't care for the movie now they were intrigued about this little story.

"carry on daddy, was she angry?" Marcia asked me.

"no, not at first she was thankful but I took it the wrong way by something she said and I told her to leave" they both gasp at my words.

"dad" Renzo scowls at me. Clearly disappointed. Believe me son, I am too.

" you see having money can be a good thing but sometimes people who are close to you tend to use you for money, expect expensive things and you realise that they don't want you but rather what you can give them" Marcia looks confused but Renzo seems to understand.

"daddy had a girlfriend before mummy and this woman used me for the money I had, " I say to Marcia explaining it a little bit more. She probably didn't understand fully but someday I will tell her all about it when she is old enough.

"that's why mummy doesn't like you telling your friends of everything you have cia, because people may use you" I bring my hand up to stroke her cheek. she melts into my hand just like her mother does.

"if she was angry at you and you were with her how did you end up together, " Renzo asks a confused look on his face.

I had to think about this one, it's hard to identify why we did end up together.

" your mother left an interesting impression on me you see and I soon found out that she gave all the money to uncle Thomas, I realised what a horrible mistake and I went to look for her" the warm sensation travels through me when I reencounter the memory.

" was mum playing hard to get" Renzo laughs a little and so does his sister. oh, she really did.

"yes, she made me work for it but she gave in eventually" I smile at them both as I end my story.

They smile at each other before coming closer to me and coming into my arms where we all lay there and watch the rest of the movie.

The following morning, I got the kids ready for school and drove them there before I had to pick up Loretta from the airport. They were annoyed that they had to go to school on their mother's birthday but I told them we'd pick them up early to have dinner. They were happy about that, more like over the moon.

Loretta was due to arrive in 20 minutes and I was already there so I bought some flowers from a quiet shop outside of the airport. I waited patiently for her to waltz her way in and I could feel Nik smirking at my back. Nik was my main body guard who drove behind me on our way here just in case.

There were photographers in the airport but I didn't care for them at all I just wanted to see my wife. The media seemed to calm down now that me and Loretta are older, it's definitely not as crazy as it used to be. Much to my relief.

After 10 long minutes, I saw the gorgeous woman walk through the middle of the sea of people and a massive smile graced my face. As soon as she saw me she smiled and that smile was everything to me right now.

she walked fast towards me and jumped straight into my arms.

"Hello handsome, I missed you" she whispers into my ear before kissing just behind my ear. I tighten my hold on her briefly before grabbing her jaw and bringing her lips to mine. she moved her lips with mine and even grinded slightly into me.

I had to stop her before people started to see anything. when she released me, a smirk was on her face and now I know she did it on purpose.

"missed me or missed him," I ask her looking down at my pants. she laughs, tilting her head back but I can see the blush on those cheeks.

"both" she mutters. oh yeah sure.

Happy birthday, darling" I say holding the flowers out to her. she takes the flowers from me and kisses me to say thank you. we walked towards the car and got in before heading home to where I'm sure she would have a shower and I would gladly join her.

as I drove back my hand was secured on her thigh, high enough that I could basically feel the hotness of her core already. she was always ready for me. I'm glad she didn't change her style much. she's still the sexy Loretta I knew from when she was 24.

she leaned back when my finger moved to stroke her lace panties, that she knew I loved. her little seductive moments haven't disappeared, there's even more now especially when the kids are not home and business is more relaxed.

I cut the engine off when we arrived at the house, the gates opened for us already, and the moment we got out of the car Sophie left the house in her car.

she smirked at me when she hugged Loretta greeting her happy birthday. I didn't care its normal for people to leave when me and Loretta haven't seen each other in a while.

when she stepped into the house she tensed when she heard me slam the door and lock the main door with the monitor on the wall.

Time to really show her how much I've missed her.

Loretta's PoV

I dropped my bags and kicked my shoes to the side and as expected Nate was already behind me his chest pressed against my back. He kisses down my neck with his soft sensual lips at a slow place. I move my neck to the side letting him get more of my skin.

"You still can make me hard by just the mere presence of your body" he whispers huskily into my ear. His hands come around and grab the button on my shirt, when I though he was going to slowly unbutton them but he quickly ripped my shirt open.

Nate was craving me just as I was craving him. I turned around and wrapped my legs around his waist. His hands held me up and he took his time in walking us to our bedroom the same time sucking on my nipples.

when we reached the bedroom, Nate made me kneel on the bed and he lifted my skirt up to my waist and rubbed his fingers there causing me to jerk forward. His hold on legs stops me from moving.

The next thing I know Nate spreads my legs open slightly and he licks and sucks right where I need it.

"so beautiful" he mumbles as he pushes my back down forcing me to arch my back.

It's hard to believe that Nate still manages to do this to me after all these years, we've never stopped loving each other as intense as we did.

Laying in the bed Nate rolled off me and took deep heavy breaths. I watched his defined chest rise and fall matching mine. we both knew that we'd have to pick up the two in just 20 minutes but we were too tired to get up.

" would it be un-parent like to tell them to take the bus home" Nate says leaning on his side. I stare at him, my mouth wide open. how could he even suggest that at all?

I smack his shoulder before leaning up and sitting on the bed. Not caring for a single second that I'm not wearing any clothes.

I padded my way into the bathroom that was joined with our room. Nate followed soon after and I think we all know where this was leading to.

our shower was huge and we needed the extra space as well. when the water started to trail down our bodies we got busy. Nate took some shampoo in is hands and started to massage my scalp in a sensual way. he was whispering dirty words into my ear and it was so hard to just stand there. my hand reached behind and took a hold of him.

his hands automatically stopped moving. "why did you stop " I say he wraps his fingers around my arm holding it tight.

"Do you have to ask " he mumbles his lips just above my ear.

The rest of the time spent in the shower was a mixture of washing and fucking basically. He even got so serious that he wanted to make sure my inner thighs were clean so he lifted my legs up and used his hands to rub soap all over thighs.

I had to lean against him because I had no strength to keep myself up.

"why can't I have one, c'mon Nate just one they won't know" I moan to him as I spot the neat pile of golden chocolate cookies sitting on the island in the kitchen. he keeps smacking my hands away every time I go and reach for them.

"you can't Renzo already knows how many there are " dang it, that boy has me starving from cookies.

"Just wait till they get her then you can devour the whole plate" okay now that sounds promising. that gave me so much motivation to jump in the car and pick them up.

Nate just laughed at me when I ran up to the car, I barely had the chance to get my other shoe on.

we both went to the reception and told the staff there that they both had dentist appointments to attend.

Alright, we lied but it was a little lie. They gave us a weird look but still went to the classrooms of both. The minute I saw the bouncing curls of my daughter and the charming smile of Renzo coming through the doors I ran forward and gathered them in my arms.

"My babies" I exclaim, they both squeeze me tight and I feel a wholesome feeling with having these two in my arms.

we rush out of their as quickly as we could after be receiving more weird looks from some of the teachers that were around.

"Mom didn't I just have a dentist appointment," Renzo tells me when we all get in the car. Even Marcia raises her eyebrow at me.

"yes, but it's my birthday I'm allowed to have one lie," I say to them turning around to face them. they both smile up at me loving the idea of skipping school.

"Mama you bad" cia exclaims laughing with her head tilting back. I watch her with amusement. Nate watches too and he grins from ear to ear too.

Arriving back home the kids ran inside forgetting to shut the doors. Both myself and Nate stand there looking at the door when Marcia comes running back out mumbling to herself before shutting the door and them scampering back inside.

This brings a smile to my face. glad she still remembers. when I thought I could just walk back in Nate's hands come in front of me and a cloth is enclosed around my face covering my eyes from seeing anything.

"Not again" I mumble fully remembering the amount of times I've been blinded folded by none other than Nathaniel testoro.

"it's a tradition you know that" the Taunting voice of Nate says from behind me. If only he could witness the glare I was giving him right now.

I take slow steps into the house trying to remember where the door is and make sure I didn't fall on my ass.

when Nate removed the blindfold from my eyes the first thing that I saw was the plate of cookies in Renzo's hands I rapidly grabbed a big one and shoved it in my mouth but when my boy's eyes flicked to the side I followed them.

The cookie dropped out of my hands so fast I couldn't believe it. There in front of me was a beautiful canvas that captivated me completely. The painting had 4 different sections and each section resembled each stage of mine and Nate's relationship from the first time we met to the engagement the wedding and lastly our children.

The sudden tears in my eyes were from happiness seeing our life on a canvas in front of me was something that I would cherish and look at every day, this is probably the best present I've ever received it was more than I could have wished for.

"Thank you darling," I said to Nate pressing a soft kiss on his lips.

I thought the kids would turn away from seeing their parents kiss but their eyes were too busy looking up at the canvas too. I thought they would have seen it already but apparently, they didn't.

This was the first time for all three of us.

It's just incredible that Nate and I were able to turn things around from the rocky situations we put each other through and make a beautiful family. I can barely believe it sometimes it takes me a while some mornings to wake up and realise I do indeed have a gorgeous and loving husband with my two beautiful babies.

The end. 

Head to my profile to read the spin off , this will be Lorenzo's story. With more Nate and Loretta as a married couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7M 208K 35
Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better keeps his eyes off of you, or I'll poke...
296 70 29
Evelyn's entry in New York was a turning point in her life. She insulted Billionaire Sebastien Robinson because of some misunderstanding. Once she wa...
744K 10.1K 14
Naomi knew it was wrong to spend the night with a stranger in another city. But something told her she could trust him. She ended up having a passion...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...