Billionaire Claim

Af ariesstarz

The Sequel to He's Her Billionaire Loretta and Nate's story is far from over. After an abrupt ending to thei... Mere

Sequel to He's Her Billionaire
0 1
0 2
0 3
0 4
0 5
0 6
0 7
0 8
0 9
1 0
1 1
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
1 6
1 7
1 8
1 9
2 0
2 1
2 2
2 3
2 4
2 5
2 6
2 7
2 8
2 9
3 0
Epilogue Part Two

Epilogue

3.7K 127 3
Af ariesstarz

Part 1 

5 years later

I watched Thomas walk out of the office as I was on the phone talking to Nate since He's in New York. Thomas had been spending more of his time here at the centre. Nate was already training him to take over when he gets older.

I continued to tell Nate about the latest news on what was happening here, when suddenly, I looked at the picture I had on my desk and I just realised that George was babysitting Lorenzo and I completely forget that I would be picking him up since they've got a dinner booked with the in-laws later.

Fuck.

I quickly ended the call and raced out of there as quickly as I could. Arriving at their house I let myself in and shouted for George.

George and Tammy love to take Lorenzo for occasional sleep overs. Especially since they are his god parents. It also makes sense since Lorenzo and Tanner, their son are very close.

"Mama mama" I suddenly hear my little boy's voice ring out through one of the walls. I took a wild guess and went through the second door but I was just met with Tammy who was busy still doing her makeup.

"forgot about your own child, fucking disgusting" she lowers her voice at the end remembering that there indeed are children in the household.

"RENZO, where are you, my baby?" I say running out of the door and going into another room. Lorenzo loves this, running around while I chase him like a mad man. Nate always seems to find this amusing that's until he's the one in my position.

Giggles erupt behind me, I turn around and find my little boy standing up on his two very cute feet. He has this massive grin on his face and he's dressed in an animal onesie that I know didn't come from the bag of clothes I sent with him.

George has all the kids in these animal onesies every chance he gets.

"Walk to your mama "I coo at him to which he excitedly runs forwards nearly tripping over but he quickly spreads his arms out like he's saying "stay". I find this too cute and I'm more than certain that it comes from me.

He proceeds in running towards me, when he gets close enough I lift him into the air and place him on my hip, his hand automatically covers my belly which is now at the 5 months stage, yes that's right I'm pregnant again.

This little guy has become so protective of the little baby every chance he gets he comes over and speaks hushed whispers to my baby bump.

"Missed you, mummy," he says placing a kiss on my cheek. I grin back at him to which he just grabs my cheeks before squashing them together.

"Ahh, the Lorenzo greeting" George's voice comes into the room, he has Renzo's bag in his hand and a bowl of my favourite cookies.

"Did you help uncle George bake cookies, baby?" I ask him grabbing one before taking a large bite out of it. Renzo's fingers come up and wipe away the fallen crumbs.

"thank you, baby," I say after swallowing the whole bite, I give him the rest to which he gladly accepts.

"yes mama, Tan Tan helped too but he made a mess so his daddy made him clean" this surprised me. I placed Renzo back on the floor since he loves standing now since he learnt to do it by his own.

"Tanner is only 4, and you left him to clean?" I stare at George very disappointed.

"Believe me I'm shocked too," Tammy says coming through with Tanner walking out. He has a sad look on his face as he follows his mother out.

"Apologise to him, look at that face," I tell him crouching down to be level with the guy.

"Your daddy is being evil, don't speak to him until he gives an apology that's worthy to eat" I wink at him, he has a giddy glint in his eye when he realises that it's only his father that's angry at him.

"you'll guilt trip them all with food I swear" he mumbles coming over to talk to his son.

"mummy can we see daddy yet," Renzo says looking up at me with hopeful eyes. I look back at him sadly, he really misses his father when he goes on these long trips. And half the time I can't do anything but this time I'm not prepared for that to happen.

"yes baby we are going to fly to him tonight to surprise him "when I say this his eyes light up like they do at Christmas he jumps up and down all happy and it warms my heart. Him and his daddy are the perfect pair. Nate has been a great father and spoils him a little too much.

We said goodbye to everyone before getting into the car and driving back home so we could pack and get ready before the flight at 9 pm. I'm pretty sure Renzo would have fallen asleep by 9 already, he might be too excited to sleep since Nate's been there for 5 nights already, he doesn't plan on coming home until 2 days from now and plus it's our anniversary for our wedding so we're going to celebrate.

It wasn't long before I had packed both our suitcases and was packing them into the car of one of our drivers, I didn't want to pay for my car so I let one of the drivers take us.

"William" Renzo screams when he sees Larry our driver pulls up to the house. I smile at the excited voice of my son. It seems crazy to believe that I even had him and this new baby, to think I was being told I may not have children is just amazing.

"All set?" William asks me as I make sure to lock the gates and shut down the house since we're going to be gone for a few days.

"Yeah did you buy the snacks I asked for" he smiles before pointing to Renzo who's already eating one of the treats being the foodie he is.

I guess that answered my question.

When we arrived on the plane Renzo was so excited he was playing on his little phone that he only has for games we only give to him for a few hours when he's bored which is practically never since out life is very hectic.

Even though he's too young to start school we started his learning very early by getting him to watch learning videos and he loves it so we're happy about that.

The flight to New York is 8 hours so we both decided to take a little nap to prepare us for the excitement of seeing Nate again.

He's in New York meeting clients and then he's been asked to do a campaign with Boss again so that's how he will end the trip.

When I woke up it was about 20 minutes before landing and Renzo was already starting to wake up. When he opened his eyes, he rubbed them and looked around the plane, when he realised where he was his eyes widened and he smiled, clapping his hands together.

"see daddy?" he mumbles asking me. I nod my head kissing him lightly on the cheek. I'm excited too baby.

Being 5 months pregnant I have become very emotional and Renzo doesn't like it when I cry but sometimes I really need Nate when at night I have pain in my back, legs and chest, that heart is very fragile.

We facetime every morning and night but that's not enough.

After going through the airport and all the security a driver picked us up and was taking us to the hotel Nate was staying at. Surely, he'd be there by now, I wouldn't be happy if he was still working at this hour.

He tends to overwork himself even though he said he would slow down when the baby came. Sadly, I married a man that loves earning money. It's not sad but when you've got a family it's different.

When we arrive, I stare up at the hotel in awe, and so does my baby he's always amazed when we go to these big buildings he loves them though and it very respectful and polite when we walk in trying not to be naughty and loud.

"excuse me, my name is Loretta Testoro and this is my son, could we have the room for my husband please" I know I didn't have to say his name he has a high profile in America too.

She looks up at me and Renzo jumps slightly so she could see him too, the woman smiles at us before telling us where to go.

"thank you," I say to her before carrying Renzo t the elevator and heading to the 5th floor.

Renzo runs down the hallway with me closely behind he counts each door until he stops abruptly at the number on the card we were given. He leans against the wall breathing in and out. I grin loving the excitement he has seen his daddy.

"You want to knock baby?" I ask him. He listens to me before nodding his head frantically. He turns around and brings his hand up and knocks on the door three times before standing back and holding my arm.

After a few painful long seconds, the door swings open. Before I could look at him Renzo runs forward and jumps up into his arms. Nate is surprised but when he sees his boy in his arms he gasps before bringing him closer into his chest before pressing kisses against his dark brown hair.

When they were having this cute moment Nate's eyes suddenly open again and he looks past Renzo and locks eyes with me. When he realised I was there and saw my growing belly he narrowed his eyes and without a word. He steps back into his room with his hand circled around my waist.

"Hello darling," he says bringing me into his waist, his hand covers my belly. When his hand touches me, I feel movement and it appears he feels it too.

"daddy, down" Renzo points to the floor indication he wants to be on his feet. Nate complies quickly.

"go into that room I bought you some toys Renzo" at the mention of toys he runs into the other room excitement for new things to play with.

"Am I in trouble?" I ask him kissing his hand as it comes up to cradle my face. He stares at me longingly before biting his lip and nodding his head.

"big trouble" he rasps before pulls my face forward. He grabs my lip between his and kisses me passionately. He closes his mouth around mine before sliding his hand around me and grabbing my ass in his big hand which makes me moan loud for him to her which gives him the opportunity to move his tongue into my mouth with mine.

"I missed you, "I say when my mouth moves down his neck. He had a simple shirt on and his hair was a little-wet indication that he just showered.

"let's get the rascal into bed before I give you a formal welcome," he says taking my hand and leading us into the room where Renzo is.

"daddy, mommy look "he holds up these two cars and races them around the room. I frown at the number of toys he has around him. When I look towards Nate he just smiled, not guilty that he bought his boy so many toys.

"we just bought him loads," I tell him as Renzo starts to pack them away in a box.

"doesn't mean he can't have more" he replies helping Renzo out. He literally just had a birthday a few weeks ago and got plenty of toys since we have a big family.

"more the..." Renzo pauses trying to say the last word in the phrase he often hears.

"merrier baby it's merrier "I teach him to which he tries it and succeeds.

After getting Renzo to sleep I took a shower and climbed into the big bed, Nate was just finishing a call, he called his security team to monitor us since all three of us are here now, when they told him it was already done Nate send me a look when he realised he was the only one that didn't know that we were coming.

"Well seems like my wife keeps secrets from me," he says getting into bed too. He comes over and kisses my belly smoothing his hand over it.

He continues and trails kisses down my thighs all the way to my feet leaving kisses at the very bottom whilst massaging them as well. I moan at the pleasure it gives me. I miss this.

"I am cross that you're here but I'm glad you're here with me" he says before moving back up my body so he's leaning up to my face. He runs his finger across my lip that was between my teeth.

Nate takes joy in sucking my nipples, he loves the new curves that having Renzo gave me. Sex has gotten better with age for sure.

He closes his mouth around my nipple with his fingers working their way against my lips. Not my mouth.

He read somewhere that an orgasm can help with pain so he uses that to his advantage.

While his fingers work against my clit his mouth comes up and kisses me before sucking on my bottom lip I arch my back when I feel the high coming. When I do this, he works faster encouraging me to go further. I moan out when I climax. He continues through causing me to scream he brought his hand to cover my mouth, careful to wake up Lorenzo, I take the gesture differently though I move my lips and suck his fingers.

His eyes widen before they become dark as he watches my lips move over his fingers.

"there was me thinking we wouldn't be doing anything when you're pregnant" I smirk, seems like it's gotten naughtier with time.

He likes to use the phrase daddy quite a lot when he thrusts inside of me like the animal he is.

Nate helped me clean up before he wrapped his arm around me and cuddled me from behind and wrapped the blanket around us.

"happy anniversary darling," he says to me lightly nibbling on my ear.

I barely caught the words before I was succumbed to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning I was surprised to see my baby still sleeping as I checked the monitor on the screen in the room.

I was also shocked to believe I was in a naughty mood for the morning.

Nate was rolled over on his back and was still sleeping. When I was about to get out of the bed the blanket revealed a prominent hard on in his boxers. Well, fuck me, Nate.

With a smirk on my lips, I took the liberty of catering to my husband's needs. I checked to see if he was awake yet but he still in deep sleep. I don't think I've ever done this before but I'm willing to try, I do remember Nate in-between my legs one morning years ago so I guess this is me repaying him.

Better late than never.

I pulled down his boxers and held him in my hand. I began to stroke him up and down loving the way it was warm in my hand.

He moved slightly but when I looked up he had his eyes closed, I wasn't 100% sure if was still sleeping but I guess we Weill find out.

I placed my mouth over him and started to suck before moving my mouth down his length. I was leaning on my side whilst my mouth started to work on him. I was in the moment a little too intense when I felt his hand come up and grab a fistful of my hair before pushing me down onto his cock.

"fuck, good morning Loretta" he growls moving his hips with the rhythm I was going at.

"Morning," I say with him still in my mouth, he tightened his hold on my hair when I spoke he loved that feeling.

When I was finished and he was satisfied I looked over at the monitor I saw Renzo sitting up at his bed rubbing his eyes.

"at least he's not a cockblock" Nate jokes noticing it too. He thanks me before lifting me up and carrying me out of the room so we can meet our baby boy who grins when he sees us together. He probably thought he was dreaming about being with his daddy before seeing him.

After we all got cleaned up and sat around watching a children movie we went out for late lunch. I dressed up in beautiful dress and Nate and Renzo were dressed smartly. I was mesmerised and couldn't believe that I was lucky enough to have these two boys in my life, including this little one that's coming.

We entered the restaurant and took place at a quiet table that overlooked the beautiful city.

"Happy anniversary" we celebrate as well tap our glasses together even Renzo joined with his glass that the waiter who filled the glass like ours with fruit juice.

"what does that mean daddy?" Renzo asks confused when he tried to say it.

Nate looks at him smiling, it's what adults celebrate when a special event occurs and you remember it every year on the day it happens. Me and your mother are celebrating getting married "he finishes, Renzo looks at him taking in every word, he values his dad to be very wise.

I do too.

"To the future and to our two babies," I say raising my glass one final time.

Renzo seems confused but it's like a lightbulb goes off in his head when his eyes move to the bump.

We all laugh enjoying the happy moment.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

338K 7.7K 27
Fresh out of university. Loretta moves back home to help out with her families hotel business. Wanting to focus on her own career in writing and help...
191K 8K 38
Sequel to Billionaire's Secret Alex and Ashton are thrown a curveball can their relationship stand the test of Ashton's past and Alex's future?
78 16 16
As Katrina walks down the aisle to marry Aaron, the man once married to her late sister, she finds herself torn between her desire for revenge and he...
2.7M 86.4K 31
Nate Williams and Sydney Parker were high school nemesis, period. They were the ultimate prank stars, except most of them were thrown against each ot...