The Pervy Sage and The Medica...

By Neko_Nella

Watch the adventure of Y/n Senju in the world of Naruto! Watch the revelation that will change her life! Alon... More

About the Reader.
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Enter the two Knucklehead Ninja!
Chapter 3: The Bells.
Chapter 4:The Assasin in the Mist!
Chapter 5: Friend or Foe? Zabuza's decision.
Chapter 6: Genins from Sunagakure!
Chapter 8: A Snake In A Lion's Den
Chapter 9:The Meeting

Chapter 7: The Chuunin's exams.

1.5K 48 27
By Neko_Nella

Third Person's POV

"Alright it's time we choose our candidates for Chuunin's exams. To begin, will those incharge of rookie genin step forward." The Third Hokage said as Kurenai, Asuma and Kakashi stepped forward. "Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma what do you say? Who are ready to enter the Chuunin's exams despite of their inexperience?" The Third Hokage continued. "I lead squad 7. Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto, Uchiha Sasuke and Senju Y/n. I, Hatake Kakashi recommend these four, for the Chuunin's exams." Kakashi said surely. "But there are four of them. The Chuunin's exams should be a three-man-squad. If we let that Squad enter then it would be unfair to other candidates." one of the Jonin said disagreeing. The Hokage was about to answer it when the door was slam open. Two person can be seen. "Don't worry. I won't be entering the Chuunin's exams as a member of Squad 7." One of the person said that they recognize as Senju Y/n. "She'll enter with my squad." the other person said. As soon as they heard that voice the Jonins except for Kakashi immediately get to their Fighting stance. "What are you doing here Momochi Zabuza of Kirigakure?" Kurenai asked as she prepared to cast a genjutsu at him. "No need to ask him Kurenai. We'll just have to catch him then interrogate him." says a man with scars all over his face that is named Morino Ibiki. Zabuza immediately get to his fighting stance in order to protect himself in case of an attack.

They were about to attack Zabuza when two powerful voices stopped them. "Enough!" The Hokage and Y/n shouted. Dangerous aura was leaking from their body. 'Such density of chakra. I'm not surprised at the Hokage but Y/n too? What did she do?' they all thought except for Kakashi that just sigh. "Zabuza meant no harm. He's here as a ninja of the leaf. I made sure of it." Y/n said with seriousness. "How can you be so sure of it? What if he's a spy sent here?" one of the Jonins ask disagreeing with the fact that Zabuza is now part of Konohagakure. Whispers can be heard inside the room. Some of them agreed at the fact that Zabuza is now their comrade and some of them disagreed. "I made sure of it. Cause if he's a spy, I can kill him right here, right now with a blink of an eye. And can you handle that Oreo Mario guy by yourselves? Admit it. We need their help." She replied with a powerful voice full of seriousness. "Does anyone else beg to differ?" She continued as killing intent aura surrounds her. One of her eyes showed her Sharingan. Everyone in the room was silent not wanting to piss her off. "It's decided then. That's all what we came for. Zabuza stay here. You're a Jonin of Konohagakure too. Just stay close to Kakashi-senpai. Sandaime, I'll be taking my leave. I have important matters to attend. You may now proceed." Y/n said politely. "Wood release: Mayfly Jutsu!" she shouted as a plant starting to surround her whole body, and was sinking in the ground. Everyone exhale not realizing that they were holding their breath. 'How can she use wood release?!' they all thought still in daze of what happen.

Her jutsu allowed her to travel to Sunagakure. She's finding a cure about Kyuusuke's illness. In the past days she will train with Zabuza's squad or also known as squad 0 by day and she will visit different villages every night finding cure to Kyuusuke's illness while also obtaining information of what Oreo Mario -- I mean Orochimaru's plan. Hours passed and she obtain some information about Orochimaru's plan and Kyuusuke's illness. She also witnessed an amazing jutsu at Sunagakure. It's a jutsu that controls a puppet using chakra strings, since she has the sharingan it is easy for her to copy it. She once again used the mayfly jutsu and headed to the Senju's compound. She rested there for hours again before meeting up with squad 7.

Your POV

I saw squad 7 sitting at a familiar bridge waiting for Kakashi and I. I walk towards them. They just glared at me. "Where were you?!" Naruto and Sakura shouted. I put my hands up infront surrendering. "Chill, I can explain." I said in defeat. "It better be good." Sasuke finally spoke with a deadly tone. I was about to speak when Kakashi showed up. 'Thank God.' I thought. "Good morning. Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi said giving us his infamous close eyed smile. "Liar!!" Naruto and Sakura then again shouted. Kakashi sweatdropped. "I know this is a bit sudden but.. I recommended you four in the Chuunin's exams." Kakashi said straight to the point. He then pulled out four slips. "These are the application form." he continued giving us the slips. "Application forms?" Sakura asked repeating Kakashi.

"Yes. This is all voluntary. It's your decision if you would take the exam this year or next year." Kakashi added. I saw Naruto with a big smile on his face. "You're the best Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto shouted and hugged Kakashi. I giggled at his actions. "Don't slober at my vest now. Whoever want to take the exam can sign the slip and be at the academy room 301 at 3 pm five days from now on." Kakashi said removing Naruto's hug. I thought they've already forgotten about the ditching reasons until. "So what was your reason again for ditching us Y/n?" Sasuke said sternly not letting go of the topic. 'Damn Uchiha.' I thought as the tension began to rise up as Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura stare at me intently. I sigh in defeat. "I've been working on a mission Gramp's assigned me and training with my new squad.." I said rubbing my hand in my neck not looking at them in the eye. "You have a new squad?!! Why?! Don't you like us anymore?! Believe it!" Naruto shouted with annoyance. "It's not like that Naru.. It's just.. The Chuunin's exams only accept three-man-squad but we're four so I have to take the exam with a new squad." I explained to Naruto. Naruto just huffed and turned his back on me. "Hmpk!" he said while pouting. "Come on Naru. You know it's not like that.. I promise you're my only best friend. I promise. Besides I promise to treat you ramen right? Come on. Don't be angry at me now." I said sweetly. I saw that Naruto is buying my sweet words because he looked at me. "Fine. But I should be the only best friend believe it!" he said can't resist mt sweet words. Sasuke was jealous but didn't show it. 'Why was it always that idiot?' he thought gritting his teeth.

°°°

"Kyuusuke! Haku! Zabuza!" I shouted running at training ground 6. "Sorry.. For.. Ditching.. You.. The.. Other.. Day.." I said while panting. "It's okay Y/n. We understand." Haku gently said giving me a smile. "By the way.. I've found a cure for Kyuusuke's illness. Though it will take a month to fully recover, he can now fight without it occurring." I said. "But I still need time though. I need to make sure it will cure him but I made some medicine that will be able to lessen the symptoms of his illness in about 70%." I continued and they all nodded. I was about to say something again when someone tackled me into a hug. I saw that it was Kyuusuke. "Thank you Y/n. Thank you very much. This means a lot to me." He said getting teared up. "It's not a problem Kyuusuke. I am glad to help." I said giving him a smile. "Well then, let's get ready for the Chuunin's exams. I hope it's entertaining though." I said with determination and the team nodded in agreement. "Let's go Squad 0!" I shouted and began to train.

It was now 12 am time and I'm about to go to the Hokage. I arrived there after a minute and I saw Gramps in his seat. "Sandaime-sama I have found a new piece of information. I went to Sunagakure last day and confirmed that they were working for Oreo guy. We have to be careful around the sand-nins. I will keep an eye for them." I explained and the Hokage nodded in agreement. "Alright. You may now go. Dismissed." He said and I walk to the couch of his office. I laid down there and was about to sleep when Gramps spoke. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Sleeping of course. I'm too tired to get home. So just bear with me this time Gramps." I said while yawning. My eyes barely open as I drifted to sleep.

Everything happened in a flash. Haku, Kyuusuke and I were now walking to the room where they will held the first exam. "Hey let's make this entrance superb shall we?" I ask while smirking. "Wood release: Hand tool manipulation!" I said and three masks appeared. A dog, wolf, and a hawk mask. I gave Haku the hawk while I gave the dog one to Kyuusuke and the last one is mine. I hid my fox mask in my pouch and I wear the wolf mask. Haku and Kyuusuke did the same our headband was place in our necks. I wore my daily ninja outfit. We entered the room and the other genin looked at us and gave out some Killing Intent. I saw the rookie 9 busy with some grey haired guy with cards.

"I pity their KI. Let's show them the true KI Taka, Inu." I said the smirk was evident even with the mask. (Taka japanese of Hawk while Inu is dog) my KI was far better than these genins because of experience and Zabuza's guidance. My hands aren't clean okay? This is the shinobi world, it's either you kill them or they'll kill you. All of them sweat dropped except the Rookie 9 who's still busy to acknowledge our presence. We quickly went to seat in the second row. "Senju Y/n... I-impossible! 10 S-ranks, 17 A-ranks, 30 B-ranks, 42 C-ranks and 368 D-ranks! This high and she's still a genin?!" the white haired man said that made me frown. 'How did he get that informations? It's all classified.' I thought.

I was still im daze when my eyes landed on the oto-nins. He looked like ready to attack at any minute. He ran to the white haired guy and was about to punch him when I interrupted. "Wind style: Wind wall." I stated just loud enough to get the attention of the rookie 9. "Who are you?!" one of the oto-nin said, pissed evident in his voice. "It's for me to know, and for you to find out." I said emotionlessly. "You--" he said and was about to attack me but then Ibiki suddenly showed up. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." Ibiki said in a threatening voice. "And why is that?" the oto-nin asked annoyed. "If you want to make Konoha your enemy then the choice is yours. My lady please step aside." he said making me step aside. Everyone in the room was whispering of who I am and the Rookie 9 except Shino and Shikamaru was confused.

As Ibiki explained everything, I went to my respected seat. I am in a the middle of some Kiri-nin while Gaara was in my back and the white haired guy infront of me. The proctors took their seats in the side while the others distribute the papers. I scan through them. 'This is ridiculous. No genin can answer this. It's above chuunin level.' I thought as I started to answer all of them accurately. After some time, I am done answering all of them and decided to observe the other genin. I saw Shikamaru lazily answering them, Shino using his bugs to cheat, Ino doing something to Sakura, Sasuke using his sharingan and Naruto was shaking and panicking. I sighed. I was about to sleep in my desk when I saw sands forming an eye infront of me. I immediately knew that it was Gaara since he's the only one who can manipulate sand in this room. I arrange my paper so that he could see them completely. After some time, the sand eye started to disperse and it went to my hand slightly massaging it as if saying thank you. I looked at him and nodded with a smile plastered in my face.

The exam didn't took long and Naruto showed great courage and bravery for standing up against Ibiki. Ibiki was explaining the purpose of the exam when the window suddenly shattered and I saw Anko holding a flag. "Alright you maggots. I'm Mitarashi Anko, the second exam's proctor. What's this Ibiki?! You passed this many?! Are you going soft Ibiki?!" she said looking at us. "Am not. Maybe there are many strong people taking them this year." Ibiki said eyeing me and Naruto. I rolled my eyes. "Ask your sensei for the location and time for the second exams tomorrow." Anko said and she went to me after that. "My lady, the Hokage is asking for your audience this noon." Anko said with politeness. The other proctors and genins were shocked. Well who wouldn't? The great Anko infront of me with politeness.

"No need for formalities Anko-senpai. And I'll be there at noon. Thanks for informing me." I said kindly. She just nodded and walked away. I sighed. I then went to the window. "Taka, Inu I'll see you guys later. Ja ne!" I said before jumping in the window.

°°°

It was now noon and I'm headed to the Hokage's office. As I enter I saw Gramps in a pile of paperworks looking depressed. I chuckled. "So what is it Gramps?" I said in between my giggles. He cleared his throat and spoke. "As you can see, I'm not getting any younger. And the council has been bugging me lately about it." he said not cutting in the chase. "Shoot." I said in all seriousness. "I'll cut to the chase. Would you like to be my successor?" he said while smiling widely. My mouth dropped open. "A-are you serious?!" I said in shock, still astonished at the news. He just nodded his head. "Of course Gramps! I'll make you proud! Leave it to me! But I have a question first." I said.

"What is it?" he asked intrigued. "Why me?" I asked. "I'm surprised you don't know." Gramps said chuckling. "You have proven to me that you are ready for this training. When? The time when asking for the Chuunin's examiners. You already have the power and the mind for it. With a little bit experience and training I say you'll be ready to be the next Hokage in 4 years time. You're turning 13 right?" he explained briefly. I nodded. "I can't wait for the time when I'll be passing this position to you as the fifth Hokage. You're the only one suited for this responsibility and you're my granddaughter, the will of fire is running through your veins. Now, did I make myself clear?" he asked looking directly at my eyes. "Yes, Hiruzen-sensei. I shall start my training when the second part of the Chuunin's exams is over." I said determined to not disappoint Gramps. "You are now dismiss but I suggest you read the basics now. Here read this." He said giving me five scrolls and a book. "Hai." I said as I bow 90°.

°°°

It is now time for the second exam. Haku, Kyuusuke and I were already in front of the Forest of death. I looked like a zombie because I studied the scrolls that Gramps gave me about politics and laws. Nothing much happened in the second exams because Oreo-guy seem to be avoiding me. He left a curse mark in Sasuke and Anko and it pisses me off because the seal didn't work. Naruto was in danger and it didn't work. I'll check what happen when I got the time. I'm angry at it and some unknown chakra started to leak out of my body in the forest of death. I bet he also felt the intense KI that Gramps said was more bloodthirsty than the nine-tailed fox's KI so he's avoiding me. Kind of cowardice if you ask me. And now we're here at the preliminaries. After some discussions about who's going to fight and not which no one forfeit, the proctor Hayate-senpai started the exams. First was Sasuke vs some sound nin that absorbs chakra, but of course my Uchiha won. The battle went on and on

A/n:This chapter contains of grammatical errors. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not perfect also I'm very sorry for the late update, I got overwhelmed with so many school works and has little time to write. Don't worry I'll still post updates just gonna take a while though. I hope you understand. Thank you for reading this chapter! God bless ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
29.6K 737 29
Y/N knew Gaara ever since they were kids. I'll explain more about their backstory in the first chapter. Y/N is part of the Anko clan, a clan with a k...
225K 7.4K 21
•Completed• •Naruto Fanfiction• •Itachi x Reader• •Description• Y/N and Itachi did everything together, from graduating to promoting and becomin...
68.1K 1.6K 46
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...