Stay by my side (Daiharu)

By sleepdeprivedbanana

Daisuke seems to be acting..weird lately. Whatever it is, Haru can't figure it out. And it's starting to anno... More

Chapter 1: Please Walk me Home
Chapter 2: What's going on?!
Chapter 4: A Dangerous Job
Chapter 5: Slowly
Chapter 6: Remember Me
Chapter 7: Boyfriends!?
Chapter 8: A New Mission
Chapter 9: Close Save
Chapter 10: Memories
Chapter 11: Rise Together, Fall Together

Chapter 3: It's been 5 days.

2.9K 98 31
By sleepdeprivedbanana

ugh i love this ship sm

It's only been 5 days since Kambe left to work at the first division and I already miss him so much it hurts..dammit, I really took him for granted didn't I? "Haru, I'm assigning you something important. Are you paying attention?" Yukihiro said as he waves his hands in front of my face. "Right, sorry sir." I reply, straightening my back. "Alright well, since you're the only person here that has had experience with this kind of assignment I figured it'd only be appropriate." he adjusted his glasses looking through sheets of paper.

"Your mission is to bodyguard the president from one of those big league companies.. What was it called, ah. Huro. It specializes in medicines and hospitals. The president is coming over for a big meeting with other executives for a meeting. There have been some rumors how there are assassins trying to murder him, while they are just rumors they're asking for this whole unit's finest workers. I think you're more than qualified."

I'm speechless. This is probably one of the biggest assignments I've had- except for that other body guarding gig..But that was compromised later on, death is actually expected here. As Yukihiro walks away I run fingers through my hair, god I wish Kambe was here right now. Wait. 

...

What if Kambe is there at the job too?

I mean it would only make sense, that's an average job you'd get at the first division after all..Plus I'm sure they know of his experience, so maybe...

I have to go.

I have to see him one more time.

Yo this is short asf but i promise it's gonna get like super duper deep so strap on kids we're going for a ride.

also sorry i dont post as much school is being icky

ok ily bye thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 3.3K 67
Yuuichiro and his family along with a few friends are on a summer road trip. Unfortunately, car troubles prevent them from going any further and they...
40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...
22.4K 945 11
After a night out with his classmates, Feng xin finds himself in a pinch. Not retaining any memories from that night, the only thing he knew was that...
80K 621 9
so.. I've been a smut reader for so long.. aanndd I'm really interested in femdom.. and nct and some other groups that I'm gonna mention in the 'prol...