Bird's Prey [Discontinued]

By Lovesick_Nightmare

When Izuku Midoriya gets taken in by Overhaul after his attempt at suicide, his life takes a turn. But is it... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.

???

1.5K 30 14
By Lovesick_Nightmare

Hey guys! So I know that what I'm about to say will most likely upset most people and I am truly sorry for this!

So I have decided that I will discontinue Bird's Prey

I am so so so sorry for this! I know most people will be disappointed but I have lost my motivation to continue and I feel like if I continue now it will only make things worse and worse and I will not produce something I am happy with I do however have a book that I will be making right after this! It's however not a BNHA one as I kinda need a break from the fanfics of them don't get my wrong still love the show not so much the fandom but still! 

I will be making a Seven Deadly Sins fanfic next! I Melizabeth one because one of my closet friends asked me to do that!

It is called "We Met in The Dark" and it's a modern college AU! (And I most likely will finish it or I will try my best to!)

So I would appreciate it if you need something to read and you are in the SDS fandom to Go give it a read! I will most likely be back to writing BNHA fanfics when I can

Here is the cover!!

Thank you guys for reading this book it has been a blessing to see all of your comments and everything! It filled me with joy every time I went to right a new chapter! Thank you for making this book what it is! I couldn't have done it without you!

If you want to see future fanfics of mine make sure to give me a follow and don't be afraid to recommend anime for fanfics to write about on my conversation board or in private messages!

I will see you guys in the next book!

Sayōnara min'na!!
(Goodbye everyone!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1.8K 75
NOT A ONESHOT "This fanfiction sucks." - (Y/n) "And I took that personally." - ??? You are transported to the BNHA universe with the help of a strang...
19.7K 1.1K 38
Out patrolling with his father, Shoto Todoroki sees someone towering over the ledge of a broad building. Believing the boy will jump, Shoto scrambles...
37K 1.7K 37
Beneath the indifference plaguing Todoroki's personality lies the dark, unforgiving truth he conceals. When the abuse that he's suffered for years be...
8.8K 188 13
Izuku Midoriya has caught the eye of the League of Villains, as they try and try to convert him to be a villain they always seem to fail. The heroes...