Oh! My Darling Teacher

By lailamehtaab

Meet Shah Brothers... Muhammad Zulqarnain Shah, 27 years old, handsome, humble and one of the best actors... More

Prologue
Chapter#1
Chapter#2
Chapter#3
Chapter#4
Chapter#5
Chapter#6
Chapter#7
Chapter#8
Chapter#9
Chapter#10
Chapter#11
Chapter# 12
Chapter# 13
Chapter# 14
Chapter# 15
Chapter# 16
Chapter#17
Dear Readers
Chapter# 18
Chapter# 19
Chapter # 20
Chapter# 21
Sorry Readers
Chapter # 22
Chapter#23
Chapter # 24
Chapter # 25
Chapter # 26
Chapter# 27
Chapter # 28
Chapter# 29
Chapter # 30
Chapter#31
Chapter# 32
Chapter# 33
Chapter# 34
Chapter# 35
Chapter# 36
Chapter# 37
Chapter# 38
Chapter#39
Chapter#40
Chapter#41
Chapter#42
Chapter#43
Chapter#44
Chapter#45
Chapter#46
Chapter#48
Chapter#49
Chapter#50
Chapter#51
Chapter# 52
Chapter #53
I am sorry

Chapter#47

1.7K 185 28
By lailamehtaab

Unedited.

~*~

Zulqarnain's POV

"Don't." Hira hit my hand hard when I tried to take money from her.

"Why are you being so violent today? Friends supposed to be gentle with each other." I massaged my hand, never thought a girl could hit so hard.

"And friends shouldn't force their decisions on others."

"Yes, and right now you are doing it." I said and received a glare from her.

"Come on yar, I already apologized so many times and it happens sometimes."

"Sometimes?" She arched her eyebrows, "By judging from your calm demeanour it seems you are quite used to it."

"You are offending me now and by the way, do I look irresponsible?"

"Yes, an irresponsible person who brought a lady for breakfast without money." She rolled her eyes, in the same manner, Sara does and I always found it very annoying.

"Don't roll your eyes, I hate it."

"Oh! Means you have done something similar before and received this look." She smirked.

"No, it's a habit f someone."

"Who's?"

"Sara's... and many other girls I know."

"So you express your dislike to everyone else too?"

"...No."

I never said to anyone!

She stared at me for a while before asking, "Then why you said to me?"

"Because you are not one of them."

"And what is that supposed to mean?"

"You are different."

"Oh... I am different." Suddenly the tone of her voice changed, which I found quite eerie, "Am I different because I am not famous as the rest of the females of your social circle?"

That why I said, eerie...

"It has nothing to do with their or my fame." On this, I received a questioning look from her.

"What?" I really didn't understand what she wanted to ask.

"Nothing." She averted her gaze to the windscreen. The sun was about to rise and the gentle rays started to touch our skin, yet she didn't turn her face. She was still staring outside with a blank look. A look I dislike the most on her face.

"Hira?"

"Hm?"

"What are you looking?" She glanced at me with a smile before straightening up.

"You didn't answer me."

"It was nothing." She said and opened her side of the door.

"Wait." I quickly grabbed her hand, "Where are you going?"

But instead of responding me, she held my wrist and twisted in such a painful manner that I had left her hand instantly.

"To buy our breakfast and you should've remembered, I am different." I heard her voice as she left the car for good.

Opening the door, I ran behind her, "Hira, wait yar." I called her out but she ignored.

"Hira, stop right now. I am warning you."

This time she halted and turned towards me, "Are you threatening me?"

"Listen, I am aware that you are mad at me. You can take out all your anger later. But I won't allow you to go among so many men. Please wait for me inside the car and hide your face from dupatta if you don't want to be seen."

She stared at me for a brief moment then held out the only note of five hundred to me. Extremely embarrassed, I took it from her without making eye contact and went to the Dhaba. The situation right now might seem awkward but it was hilarious at the same time. I was so focused on leaving early today that I totally forgot to take any cash with me and the last ATM I have seen was twenty-five minutes away from here. On top of that, a credit card couldn't be used on a Dhaba, leaving me with the only option of borrowing money from Hira and fortunately, she had some money on her.

Never thought that this will happen, a man who earns millions from a single project was buying food from a Dhaba with the money he borrowed from his female friend. My stupidity threw my pride from the top of a mountain and now I cannot even find the pieces of it.

After ordering our food I came back into the car and found Hira curled up into a ball on the seat, covering herself with a thin shawl she brought with her.

"Are you cold?" I asked settling on my seat.

She shook her head in negative and asked, "What did you order?"

"Egg, paratha and tea."

"Okay."

"Hey, are you still mad at me?"

"Why would I be?"

"About bringing you here and forgetting the cash?"

"No, it can happen to anyone. Besides such stupid moments make good memories." She smiled.

"You really are different from others." I smiled back.

"Yes... I have hidden horns on my head."

And her sarcastic self emerged again...

"By the way, how are things going with your student?

"You mean your brother and his friends?"

"...Yes... Are they ready to go according to your plan?"

"I am not a hundred per cent sure but I believe they will come along."

"What if they refused in the end?"

"Then I will pray for some miracle to happen."

"What miracle?"

"Hm.... maybe Ahmar's elder brother will beg him to do what I requested."

"And why would Ahmar's elder brother do such a thing?"

"For his friend's happiness." She shrugged.

"Why your happiness always connected to them? Am I not enough?"

"You are you and they are them. No one can replace others. Besides, I don't possess the capability to explain my relationship with them, Hero." She smiled, averting her gaze again and I felt a strange pang in my heart. I didn't understand what sort of feeling it was, why I was bothered by the fact that she always cut me off when it comes to the four of them.

"Hira?" I called her out when she covered her head and shifted to face the window.

"Breakfast is here, take it." I turned around my head and saw the errand boy coming towards the car holding a tray in his hands.

With a strange bitterness in my heart, I opened the window and received the tray. When the boy left I told Hira to turn around and eat. I really didn't like when she avoids going out with me in public, she was the only person I want to show to the world and tell everyone that I have a real friend. But she wouldn't allow it, to be the centre of attention or the topic of any gossip. She wanted a peaceful, it was something I cannot give her. However, she gave me all the things I was craving for, her trust, care and friendship. After a very long time, I felt like being needed by someone. Someone who wanted me as a person not as a celebrity. Someone who can treat me like an average individual and stick with me without any ulterior motives.

"You are a very special friend." I said as she carefully took her plate and put a tissue paper in the tray for me.

She glanced at me and asked, "What's up with you today?"

I only smiled in response.

"Eat up, we don't have time to waste." And I did as she said.

~*~

"Isn't this place too big for our small event?" Hira asked as I showed the area of the farmhouse I want to cover for decoration.

"It's a night event, and most of the people will arrive before sunset, so I don't want our main area to be used."

"Okay..." She nodded thoughtfully.

"Hira, If you are done roaming around we can go inside and discuss the other details."

"I am roaming around? You were the one who wanted to show the whole place to me."

"Hmm." I couldn't tell her that she was looking so beautiful in the sunlight that I want to watch a bit longer. However, right now I am worried that she might get tanned and to be honest, I also didn't want this for myself.

"Why don't we just go inside. I won't sit now." I insisted.

"You are tired of walking?"

"Not tired actually."

"Old man, come sit." She said and slumped down on the grass.

"What are you doing?"

"Giving your old bones some rest." She smiled.

"It's getting hot here."

"No, it's not. Besides you need vitamin-D, it's good for bones."

"Hira?"

"Just sit yar."

Reluctantly I sat beside her and start discussing my ideas. As time passes by the heat got unbearable still she didn't move nor let me move from my place. Although, to keep herself safe from direct sunlight she covered her head with the dupatta, while I stayed without any shelter, burning until she showed some mercy and we moved inside.

I told her the whole plan which was the best I could think of but for some reason, she had an unsatisfied look on her face the whole time. I thought she would speak up, yet, she remained silent and when I couldn't take it anymore, I finally asked, "Is there any lacking in my plan?" She nodded in response.

"Then say it already."

"Your brother."

"What about him?"

"Your plan lacks the opinion of your brother."

Oh!

"He..., "I paused for a nano-second and continued, "Is there a need for his opinion? I will take care of everything." I was about to say that it was his mistake for not taking any interest but blurted out something else.

"I know you will but Ahmar is your parents' son too. Right?"

"What is your point?"

"You know my point. Even if Ahmar doesn't come to you, as an elder brother you should approach him."

"I don't get it, why it is always me who should take the first step."

"Because you are his elder brother."

"Is it my fault?" I frowned.

"Hero, you are behaving like a kid."

"Listen, I get your point but you should give your lectures to Ahmar too. Why am I the only one who has to bear it." I snapped at her, she was again worried about him instead of giving suggestions about my plan.

Hira opened her mouth to answer but closed again and left the room instantly. She came back after some time and asked to leave. I couldn't refuse her because it was already lunchtime and we need money to buy to something, which we didn't have. The only people other than the two of us were the watchman and the gardener and of course, I will never borrow money from them. Therefore, within five minutes, we were in the car heading back to the home.

The ride was unexpectedly silent, Hira was leaning back on her seat with her eyes closed. I didn't know was awake or sleeping so I stop myself from calling her out. This silence between us felt like a burden on my heart as if we didn't talk I might start to suffocate.

As soon as we entered the city I woke Hira and ask about lunch. Which she refused saying that she just wanted to sleep. She was angry, I could tell yet she didn't take it out on me and it was making me feel guilty.

"We are at home." I announced driving into the main gate and as soon as I parked the car she opened the door and dashed out.

"Hira. Wait yar." I hurried but she went inside.

Shit, yar!

I slammed the car door and walked inside the house, where I was greeted by my little brother standing in the living room.

"What did you do to Hira?" He frowned.

Hira???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

589K 28.9K 59
COMPLETED!โœ”๐Ÿ”ฑโœ… "Don't worry little one there is no one here to save you from me, you don't know how desperately I have waited for this moment," he sa...
429K 15.4K 29
Rayyan Ali Khan CEO of Khan Enterprises. Eldest son of the famous Khan Family. A perfect family man. Ayesha Siddiqui Daughter of Pakistan's famous H...
80.1K 3.5K 39
Both are Calm. Because they know anger leads to big destructions. Both are Strong. Because they know being weak leads to nowhere. Both are loving. B...
158K 9.4K 47
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต. ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ.. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๏ฟฝ...