Naruto Stories and Lemons

By AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... More

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹

1.2K 27 7
By AstorSunshine

A/N: Lemon ahead. Mature scenes!! Please don't read if you don't like it. Please let me know if you do like it. Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up, Y/N", you faintly hear from somewhere far away.

Am I injured? Did I get hurt in a fight?", you think, the sound keeps coming closer now.

"Hey, are you okay? We shouldn't have let you drink so much", you hear the voice say.

"Drink?", you think and try to open you eyes.
You see Iruka and Asuma peering down at you.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?", you shout and look around realizing where you are and what had happened.

"I need to sleep more" you say trying to snuggle in the bed.

"No it is afternoon, please you need to eat something", Iruka says trying to get you up.

"Is he this whiny ALLLLL the time?", you smirk at Asuma.

"I can only see one person whining here right now", he says coolly standing against the wall.

"Ouch", you say and try to get up from your bed.

"Okay I am up, now what", you say standing with hands on your hips.

"Oh God, Y/N, go get ready", Iruka says concerned but annoyed.

"Is little Iwuka mad??", you say in a kid voice.

"I think I am done here", he says really pissed at your immature behavior and leaves the room.

"What is up with him?", you ask Asuma.

"Like I said, you are being really annoying.

Now go get changed before we get bored of your whining and leave", he says.

"Fine", you mutter and go to brush your teeth and shower and get ready.

When you come out finally, they have made breakfast (lunch at this point) for you.

"Eat", Asuma says and you ravish it.

"Thanks guys, I don't really remember anything from last night, but thanks for helping me come back home, I guess?", you say sheepishly avoiding eye contact.

They both look at each other and sigh.

"That is fine, you would've done the same for us", Iruka says and smiles.

You just nod.

"So you report to the Hokage soon and start your training as a leaf shinobi. You better start getting ready for it", Asuma says warmly.

"Aye!", you say and salute him laughing.

"So I think you are good now? We can leave then", Iruka says getting up and signaling to Asuma.

"Not so soon, brother. We are going to talk about last night", he says now lighting a cigarette.

"Umm not now", Iruka says.

"What happened last night?", you ask.

You try searching your memories if you remember anything, but all you could remember was Miroki coming over to your table, that's about it. They both look at each other and at you.

"Shit, I did something didn't I?", you say holding your head.

"Did I dance on the table? Did I kiss someone out of nowhere? Oh God, was I naked?", you ask one after the other your face turning darker red.

"All very concerning options and I am taking they come from experience?", Asuma asks cocking an eyebrow.

"N-no", you stutter.

"Okay. Moving on", he says and tells you everything that happened.

You want the ground to tear in two pieces and take you in now. This is so embarrassing and why is Asuma telling you all that in front of Iruka?

"Dude, you should have told me this like in private or something, what is wrong with you?", you say glaring at him, Iruka now really uncomfortable and his face flushed.

"We all saw what happened, someone is going to tell you about it. It is going to be a mess, but I think this way you guys can sort it first", he says.

"Good point, smart Asuma, stupid Y/N, poor Iruka", you think. So I am going to leave now, hopefully you aren't dumb enough to screw this up.

"Hey I am not -", you start and you see his smirk.

"One day I am gonna get revenge for this", you say to him as he is leaving.

"You mean thank me? Sure", he says giving you a girly pout teasingly.

You come back to see Iruka very visibly nervous and pacing around.

"See Y/N, whatever happened, I -", he starts looking at the ground. Instinctively you give him a tight hug.

"Huh?", is all he manages to say, he is shocked at the sudden movement.

"I am sorry, for creating a scene and for everything. This is your world and I did not have any business messing it up for you, though I cant say I am not glad that you got rid of her", you say.

You both are silent for a minute and he finally finds the courage to hug you back.

"Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking but I ll need a few days to be okay", he says.

"Understandable", you say and look at him.

"Thank you for saying all that. It would've been pretty entertaining to watch if it wasn't about me", he says laughing a bit and scratching the back of his head. THAT SMILE!!

Your brain just screamed and you physically felt the loss of a few brain cells. Your heart is racing, but you guess his is too.

"I wasn't lying, in case you were wondering", you say softly.

"About?", he asks innocently.

"Everything that I said last night. It was true. You deserve to be treated better", you say and turn around to hide your blush. More brain cells are popping, it is almost like you are becoming dumber and unable to speak in the presence of this man.

All you could think about was kissing the crap out of him. It was his turn to shock you this time, as he swiftly steps up behind you and hugs you from behind, his strong but gentle arms holding your waist and stomach and his face near your ear. You stomach violently flips and your heart threatens to leap out of your mouth. As confident as you were before, this man had the power to make you speechless.

"Why don't you show me?", he says smoothly in your ear. You can feel his breath on your ear and neck.

"Y-you said you ll need some time?", you ask awkwardly trying to get away any excuses beforehand.

"I have been feeling this way since the day you came back and I think I have fought it long enough", he whispers hugging you tighter with his face in the crook of your neck.

You put your fingers in his hair to pull his face closer to your skin and lean back onto him. You turn around in his arms and kiss him harshly at first but soon it turns gentle as you both settle in. He kisses you back with such a want, it drives you insane. He pulls you closer holding your waist delicately like he was afraid to break you. You hold is face and kiss him like your life depends on it. You break the kiss once you are seriously out of breath and look at him. Your knees are wobbly and he laughs at you as you stumble in his arms. He kisses your nose and takes you towards the couch to make you sit in his lap.

*Lemon time*

He pulls you into his lap and you look at him affectionately. You trace a finger over his scar and smile kissing it. You move to kissing his jaw and his neck nuzzling the crook. You continue to find his soft spot and he is ticklish there. You breathe on it not touching it at all. He grabs your ass to show his want and you inhale sharply and kiss the spot softly nibbling on it. He moves you on his lap so that you are now straddling him. He leans his head back and looks at your face.

"You are something else", he says looking at you, his eyes full of lust and passion. You had never seen him like this and it turns a knot in your stomach looking at him like that. All that passion and longing just for you.

"I can say the same for you... scar-face", you say an giggle. It was your nickname for him when you were kids.

"You did not just call me that", he says and hugs you tightly and makes you fall on the couch towering over you. You are a giggling blushing mess looking at his dominant side.

"How dare you, bugeye", he says and kisses you roughly before you could protest. He kisses your lips, down to your neck. He bites your spot pretty roughly earning a sudden moan from you. He keeps kissing you down till he reaches your tummy. He pulls up your tank top and kisses your bare stomach and belly button. Then comes up to your breasts leaving small kisses in a trail. You take off your tank in one swift motion and he follows with your bra.

"Woah look who has practice", you say when he throws your bra on the side off your body.

"Well what can I say, I am liked around here, too you know", he says somewhat cockily.

"Are you really though?", you ask teasingly and he takes your left nipple in his mouth and sucks it while kneading the other breast.

"Aaaghhh", you moan holding his hair. He smiles and keeps giving it attention, alternating between sucking it harder and licking it to soothe it. You take off his ponytail and entangle your fingers in his hair and pull it lightly. He grunts and changes his mouth to the right nipple while his hand worked your left.

He bit harder than you expected and "f*ck that was harsh", you moan pulling his hair. He comes up and looks in your eyes, "keep insulting me and you ll be punished", he says with a straight face.

"Where the f*ck was this person all these days?", you say excitement dripping off your voice. He gets up and picks you bridal style and takes you to bed laughing at your surprised face. You push him on the bed, but he tries to protest.

"You asked me to show you that you deserve better, so let me show you", you say seductively in his ear and take his shirt off. You look at his toned chest and breathe deeply. You kiss him and touch him everywhere coming up to kiss his lips every now and then. You move lower and lower and his moans start becoming sharper and audible.

You take off his pants and kiss his now very visible erection over the fabric.

"Ahh y/n", he says his hips slowly thrusting in your direction. You rub it over the fabric without removing it.

"Come on, are you rewarding me or punishing me?", he says in a pained voice and looks down at you.

"Why cant it be both?", you say and leave nibble marks over the band of his underwear.

"Ughh please", he pleads and you get rid off the fabric that pained him so much. You take his erection in your hand and rub it, prec*m glistening on the head. You can feel it hardening in your hand. You lick the head and start taking it in inch by inch.

"Oh God y/n, your mouth feels...", he trails trying to control his moans.

"Look at me when I am taking you in", you say removing him out. Sudden lack of warmth makes him look at you.

"Yes, ma'am", he says and you take it in again, excruciatingly slow this time. You gag on it and take some of it out. Once you and him establish a rhythm he sits up to see you properly taking care of him. He holds your face and hair out of the way. You lick and suck on it. After a few thrusts it was getting too much for him. He makes you stand away from the bed and takes off all your remaining clothes. You sit down and take him in your mouth again and this time he holds your face and f*cks it with the perfect strength and speed to drive you insane.

Your moaning vibrating through his d*ck making him insane in return.

"F*ck, f*ck, f*ck y/n, you are driving me crazy. I ll have to c*m soon", he groans, still holding your face. You feel his c*ck twitch and he empties himself in you. You lick everything he gives you with few trails overflowing from your mouth down your chest. You sit there panting with your chest heaving up and down with his c*m over your lips and neck. If he wouldn't have c*mmed this hard few seconds ago, he wouldve again just looking at you. He picks you up and places you on the bed. He comes up and kisses you hard, this time with so much love your eyes hurt with incoming tears but you fight them. The last thing you want to do is cry.

After some foreplay he is hard again. He kisses you softly and inserts a finger in your folds.

"Nghhh", you moan looking at him.

"More", you whisper. He puts in two fingers, then three inside you. He pumps them hard. Then takes them out to play with your cl*t.

"Ughh I need you inside me", you beg.

"Say my name", he says in your ear.

"I .. I ... ", you start, holding him tightly and hugging him closer to you while he assaults your cl*t.

"Say it baby", he says kissing your neck.

"Iruka please f*ck me", you say, you can feel the tears almost nearing now. He spreads your legs and positions himself at your entrance. He starts moving inside slowly giving you time to adjust. Once he is in and you nod, he starts moving.

He looks deep in your eyes and says "I will prefer to make love to you...Y/N".

That was it, you are unable to control your tears now, and they start flowing freely. He kisses your cheek and keeps thrusting you picking up the pace.

"Yes, oh God, Iruka, you feel so good, you feel perfect", you moan and keep moaning harder as he thrusts you harder. He keeps kissing your check and whispering sweet nothings in your ear. All you can manage to say are monosyllables.

"'Ruka I am close", you say as you feel the sensation about to wash over you.

"Then c*m for me, babygirl", he says and bites your ear. You come undone and the wave hits you senseless. As you are riding the wave down, you feel his incoming org*sm and he c*ms inside you. You both lay there for a few minutes, him on top of you. He moves and lays down next to you breathing hard. He hugs you tight and kisses your cheek repeatedly.

"You can cry in front of me, you know", he says softly.

"I wasnt... crying", you say sniffing.

"Okay", he says not believing you but not pushing you, either.

"Iruka..", you start.

"I love you, too", he says smiling, wiping your tears.

A fresh batch of tears erupt in you and you hug him tighter.

"Definitely not the welcome I expected but I am glad to be back home", you say nuzzling his neck. He smiles and hugs you back not letting you go anywhere any time soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I hope you like it. Please let me know if you do. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 14.6K 104
I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my brother and got a part time job to star...
17.1K 161 14
Different scenarios of Kakashi x Reader. Will add a brief description at the top of chapters so you can determine if you want to read/skip! :) Mostl...
47.5K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! πŸ˜‰ this also my first time writing a fanfic so...
3.2K 46 15
Naruto oneshots and lemons Basically it's what title says, there'll be various naruto characters x reader or another naruto character. Also LGBT+ con...