๐™—๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ...

By cvsmix_plvto

What happens when Buccellati saves a girl he's never seen Before? She has no name, no medical records, no not... More

โค๏ธŽ๐จ๐ง๐žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ญ๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ โค๏ธŽ

โค๏ธŽ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโค๏ธŽ

2.6K 135 79
By cvsmix_plvto

"Never danced with someone before?" You teased, grinning up at the blonde in front of you.

"I have, thank you very much," He huffed, squeezing your hip.

"Really? Cause your stepping on my foot," His cheeks turned red as he moved his foot away and looked down.

"It's been a long time," He murmured.

You chuckled, fixing his hands on your hips and you replaced your hands on his shoulders. "Just follow after what I do. I can help you remember,"

"You're pretty good at this," Giorno commented as he started to get the hang of it again.

"I've had years of practice," You replied as he took your hand and spun you around, watching as the black material that had pooled under you swirled into the air before settling back down. A sad smiled crawled your face as your eyes seemed to glaze over in memory. "I used to dance with my father almost every day."

Giorno smiled softly. "Your father sounds like a kind man,"

"He was. He had the power to destroy anyone who stood in his way, yet he was as gentle as a butterfly with me. He used to take me to our ballroom and have one of our maids play the piano while he danced with me. We would dance for hours together, laughing and enjoying our time together before he would have to go back to his work." You said. Giorno reached up and tucked a stand of hair away from your face as he smiled down at you.

"That sounds wonderful," He said. You glanced over his shoulder, locking eyes with a random person. Or so you thought. You felt your heart drop when his eyes went from brown to red and he grinned slightly, showing his sharpened canine tooth. He raised a hand to fix his collar, and you felt your blood run cold when your eyes landed on the trinty knot marking on the back of his hand.

"Y/n?" Giorno's voice snapped your attention back to him. A look of concern was on his face. "Are you alright? I've been saying your name."

"Y-yeah. Just spaced out a little. Would you like to go sit with the others? My feet are starting to hurt from these heels," You lied.

"Of course," He kept one arm around your waist as you walked from the middle of the floor towards the table where Bucciarati and the others were sitting.

"Hey you lovebirds," Trish winked as Giorno pulled your chair out for you. You thanked him quielty and glanced over, finding the man was gone.

"Where's Fugo and Abbachio?" Giorno asked as he sat beside you.

"Abbachio's by the wine table, no doubt 'testing for poison', and Fugo's over there by the stage." Mista said. You turned to look at them both, trying to hide the grim look on your face when you saw two more men with the trinity knot on their hands hanging around them.

"Have any of you seen anything?" Bucciarati asked.

"Nope," Mista huffed. "It's all been normal so far."

"And boring," Narancia added.

"Yeah, sorry about taking all the fun out of this," You said, putting your chin in your hand with a pout. "I want to go prank some people."

Narancia's eyes lit up. "Let's go do it to-"

"No," Bucciarati shot him down, making the ravenette slump down his seat.

"Don't worry about it too much Y/n," Mista said. "It's not the first time we've had to be on protection duty." He glanced at Trish.

"Bruno Bucciarati!" A voice called out, making your capo raise his head. You felt yourself tense up as the man you made eye contact with earlier came forward, greeting Bucciarati like an old friend. He made sure to show his marking to you again, making you clench your jaw.

"I'm gonna go get some fresh air." You said. "It's getting a little hot in this dress."

"I'll go with you. I could use it too," Mista said as you nodded. Together, the both of you walked away from the table and then out the main doors. You sighed as the cool air brushed against your exposed skin.

"There's so much testosterone in there," You groaned, leaning against the railing as Mista laughed.

"Just be glad that Polpo's dead," Mista chuckled. "That man could have taken up the whole damn room." You stifled a laugh, shaking your head at him.

You were on edge. If those men were here, things weren't going to go as smoothly as planned. Things were only going to get worse from this point on. The fact that they were even here was a warning to you, but to approach your capo as an old friend, now that raised alarms. Were they planning on attacking you here? How much time did you actually have until you had to face him?

"Let's go back in," Mista said. "I can see GioGio getting ansty." You took the hand he extended out to you.

"Can we get something to drink first? I'm thirsty." You lied. Mista nodded and led you to the table full of drinks, and away from your table.

"What do you want? They have wine.." You looked around as he started naming off drinks. Your eyes scanned the crowd, locating each person with that marking. To your eyes, they glowed, revealing them from the rest of the people the hid amongst. You had to give them credit, they did a good job of blending in, but were too foolish to reveal themselves to you so soon.

"Water is fine," You said, eyes flicking to the stage. Your eyes trailed up the red curtains, body freezing when you saw something glint at the top. You looked back down at Mista with wide eyes.

"Mista! Get down!" You yelled, both of you dropping to the ground as gunshots rang out through the air, whizzing above your heads and shattering the glasses and bottles above you.

"Y/n!" Mista barked, grabbing your hand as the men began moving throughout the room. Mista tugged you into his chest, covering you from any kind of damage as more bottle shattered and bullets shot past you.

"Look out!" You said, pushing him down as one of the men threw a dagger. You grabbed Mista's gun from his hip, sitting up on his waist as you raised the gun and started shooting. You hit the one who threw the dagger in his neck, then turned and hit another in the shoulder. You heard glass crunch behind you and you rolled off Mista, ignoring his shocked expression and shot at the man approaching. He dodged it and you jumped on your feet, grabbing a table cloth and yanking it from the table before throwing it up. You ducked under it while the man searched for you, grunting as you kicked him between the legs, making sure you put more force in your heel. You grabbed a fist full of his hair, bringing your knee up and knocking him off his feet as blood gushed from his newly broken nose.

"Don't just lay there!" You said, turning to Mista as you threw him his gun. "Let's go!" He scrambled to his feet, grabbing your hand as Giorno and Bucciarati came running towards you. You caught sight of Narancia and Trish running out the door.

"Are you okay?" Giorno asked, reaching to grab you. He didn't notice the man approaching behind them. You ducked under his arm, kicking the table behind him and hit the man in the stomach. You jumped on the table, sliding across it and locking the man's head between your thighs. You pulled him to the ground, looking up as he struggled and tried prying your legs away.

"I'm fine," You said, tightening your legs around the man's throat before he passed out from lack of oxygen. Giorno grabbed you and helped you to your feet.

"What the hell was that?! First you take me gun and start shooting like a goddamn marksmen and know you are a fucking badass?!" Mista screeched.

"I said I could handle myself." You huffed. Before anyone could say anything else, the man that had been speaking to Bucciarati flashed in front of you with deft speed and grabbed your throat. Your eyes widened in surprise as the three men yelled out your name, brandishing their stands. The man grinned at you, slamming you against the wall, making you black out for a moment as your skull slammed against the bricks. You winced, grabbing the man by his wrist and dug your nails into his skin. He hissed in pain and the hand around your neck started to get warmer until it was burning against your skin. His other hand was placed against your stomach, and you watched the heat radiate from his hand as he started burning your dress and your skin. You screamed in pain, your fight or flight instinct kicking in as you kicked the man, catching him off guard and making his grip falter. You raised your leg, digging your heel into his side with a growl. He let go of you completely now, and you caught yourself before you could crumble to the ground, holding onto the wall for support. The man snarled at you before swinging his fist. You side-stepped it, watching as Mista's stand, Sex Pistols, flew past you and hit the man. You winced in pain, knees buckling under you as you looked down at your stomach.

"Y/n move!" Giorno screamed, running to you. You didn't have enough time to jump out of the way before a piece of wood, maybe from a table leg, came hurling at you. The next thing you know, blood is rising in your throat and spewing from your lips when you screamed in pain, the wood embedding itself into your stomach before going striaght through your abdomen. Bucciarati grabbed you before you could hit the floor, sweeping you into his arms as Giorno and Mista were caught in battle.

"What the hell happened?!" Fugo yelled as Bucciarati carefully laid you out.

"Abbachio, hotwire a car!" The capo yelled. You winced in pain, squeezing your eyes shut as Bucciarati shed his coat and balled it up before pressing it on your stomach to help stop some of the bleeding.

"Where's Giorno?" Trish asked. You could hear the tears welling up in her voice.

"He's caught in battle. Fugo, take over. I'm gonna try and help them so Giorno can get out here," Bucciarati said.

"Hey open your eyes," Fugo snapped, making your eyes flutter open from the new pressure on your stomach. Trish cradled your head in her lap, brushing your hair away from your face. You coughed up more blood, making Fugo curse loudly.

"Y/n, look at me," Trish said. You flicked your gaze up to her, watching as tears fell over her cheeks and ruined her makeup. "S-say something, please."

You couldn't. Your ears were ringing and your vision was getting hazy. You weren't scared, however. So when your eyes started closing, you didn't feel that wave of anxiety like you did before. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.5K 42
โ› ๐——๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ โœ - /๐ษชหˆ๐ซ๐žษช๐ง(๐)ส’๐/ Crazed, insane, demented, unbalanced, and unhinged adjective: deranged mad; insane. " ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ...
430K 15.5K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) ๐—บ ๐—ฒ ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป ๐—ผ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] โ€ข ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...
37.4K 1.1K 15
Bruno Bucciarati, the man you have been assigned to assist. To protect. NOT to fall in love with. However, the man is an attractive one. It's just ab...
19.2K 1.4K 51
[ ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐Ž๐๐„ ] [ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ ] โ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐€๐Š๐„ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‚๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐•๐„, ๐ˆ ๐–๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†๐‹๐˜ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„. โž ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...